Review of Zoosk

2018 Customer choice award

671 reviews with 4 stars

justind165
5/15/19

I met someone who fate just has it was on her last day. And already we have connected on so many different levels. Here's to a new chapter in life.

tammyg113
5/13/19

This is a very active site and people do reach out to you and it keeps you interested in finding out who will be the next person that will connect with you. This a pretty good site in general.

johnw1634
4/27/19

Grrrreeat I loved it met some good people and some great people best site ever thank you zoosk ok klkkkkkkkkkkkkkķkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

vickiew55
4/24/19

I joined Zoosk on January 20, Gary wrote me on Jan. 25, & we were married on April 20th. We absolutely knew this was 'mint' to be 'for such a time as this'.
I would tweak some things about the website if it was up to me; but, coupled with alot of prayers on both our parts, it was strategic in our meeting!

vickym82
3/26/19

Wont bore you with the deets but im a single parent, my friends are all married + most have kids + the more time goes on the less opportunities I have to get out there + meet people. I work pretty hard too + as im a hair dresser it's not like im meeting cute guys day in day out. I went for Zoosk just because I have no imagination but will try wejustfit.com soon too as a few girls in the salon totally swear by it so need to see what the fuss is all about. But yeah, online dating is convenient, not traditional but it just fits better for the contemporary woman IMHO x

kimberlyk152
3/11/19

Found the love of my life on zoosk! Could have never met otherwise because he lives in a different state.. Happy with zoosk for helping me find him!

kennethp111
3/11/19

Met some wonderful people on this site. Very happy I join your site. Good recommended too many of my friends

danielb623
3/11/19

Well, we are going to meet of all places a church very soon. We have talked alot on Zoosk, then moved to I won't say where. I have talked to her several times on the phone, and now we are going to meet. It's been a very exciting experience and I'm pretty sure our Lord has had a hand in the whole thing. At this point I am very happy.

timib1
2/26/19

Good people on here lots of beautiful women and their profiles are good to.enjoyed taking with different people and sharing stories.

audreys72
2/21/19

Had to go through a lot of toads until I found the prince. Even happier he was right under my nose and not many lily pads away.

kimm594
2/15/19

I met a real, potentially long term great guy. He's already won my heart. Hopefully, I'm finished looking!

marlenep28
2/14/19

I enjoyed using Zoosk...the only way to end automatic payments was to cancel. I met a nice guy on Zoosk and while we're not exactly "exclusive" I'm not interested in continuing to sort through profiles. Thanks!!

nancyd304
2/11/19

My second time around paid off. I wasn't sure if I was going to try any dating site again but I am so glad I did.

russn7
2/10/19

I would have rated Zoosk a 5, except for the robots that do exist here, or scammers. Every so often, I would get notifications for a match that had a phone number and the words "Text Me" written across their profile picture. The picture, in no way matched the age of the supposed subscriber, rather looked much, much younger, of a beautiful, sexy lady. lol... Definitely trying to get you to follow them to some other webcam site, or whatever. Also, some bots would try to get you to purchase more features. Obvious, after getting familiar with it all over time. But, overall, I stuck with it because the good out weighed the bad and I met a lot of quality ladies here.

randallc64
2/2/19

A great site that has real people and finding dates but just not happy that even with a subscription you can't talk to everyone on the site unless you pay more

christinee79
1/24/19

I've been single for some time now, and 2 of my friends had great success on Zoosk, so I thought I would give a try, and I'm glad I did. I met someone that I feel was a match made in Heaven

michaelm1730
1/24/19

I have been on other dating sites,but I think my opinion zoosk has a great number of beautiful and smart women on here.

curtisl24
1/24/19

She's a keeper bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

sarahk132
1/24/19

The beginning of something new. Can"t wait to see what is in store store for us. The future looks so bright and I am super excited to find out what awaits.

fritzo4
1/20/19

I found the best woman in the world on zoosk...zoosk is not a cheesy site...it worked out great. I met a wonderful woman and we hit it off great, hopefully we will continue for many many years

berniceh35
1/16/19

Once you get through the guys that pay to "send you their personal pics", and update your bio status stating you don't want those kind of nights, that's when you find a descent gentleman.

johannr7
1/13/19

I met a few people, one I am seeing now. I think it was worth what I paid for. Simple to use and user friendly

nichandrag
1/10/19

No no no no no really don't want to 134 abc y'all make it too hard to cancel. It's waynharder to cancel than to sign up

kathleenh198
1/4/19

The phone app should be more user detailed, such as be able to delete notifications so as to not take up space. And saying people veiwed you when they didn't.

amberb173
12/31/18

I am excited to say that I have met a great man. A new best friend. I am so happy I decided to give this a try. Who knows what can happen if you only let it.

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

I am a paid member and I keep getting the same thing. I don't get it either. It is usually after I message them and have have view my profile. I get a message at the lower left portion of my screen and click on it, and it takes to where you do the messaging, but there is NO WAY to accept the messaging. And I never get a message from that person! The Zoosk message that initially pops up saying that " " wants to chat with you just goes away and you are left wondering what the HELL just happened. I know your problem. It is infuriating!

By Justin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?