Review of Zoosk

termsofuse@zoosk.com
2018 Customer choice award

dawns255
10/2/18

I met my bf here it surprised me I was about to give up not that I hadn't met some nice guys but I was just tired of all the games they wanted to play

rebekahy3
10/1/18

My options didn't always fit my criteria, but after saying NO to A LOT of frogs, I found my Prince! He was worth the subscription! I only paid because I NEEDED to talk to him! I found my new best friend! I tried uploading a photo of us, and I'd love to, but it won't take the one from my photo album.

roxanned24
10/1/18

Was slow at first and I realized that a lot of people have profiles, but aren't subscribed so you can't talk to anyone who's on this website unless they subscribe. Was kinda frustrating because you don't know who you can have a conversation with and who's there to just look.

chrism812
9/30/18

I have tried other dating sites and nothing like this. The people are real and are not playing games. Very happy I tried zoosk.

kristenm113
9/30/18

Managed to find someone with the same quirky sense of humor and geeky interests as me. I couldn't have asked for a better turn out. I've only known him for about a month but I feel like I've know him for years.

jasonj163
Jason J.
9/27/18

You may not find what you're looking for right away but never give up hope. The law of attraction is important to remember!

randallw43
9/26/18

Although I met someone I think the app is misleading. You get people that it says are interested but are 150 miles away when your parameters indicate within 50 miles. It also Doesn't have you answer questions to determine common mindsets. Too generalized.

brentond6
9/20/18

Great that people are real and that profile are confirmed. I appreciate the tip picks. But I would think maybe with the carousel there should be an option for distance. Other then that it's great!

aracelisb1
9/20/18

I enjoyed using this sight despite all the users who are not honest. Thankfully I met one who is. I would recommend that every person enter a dating sight because that is their intention to do just that, date.

susanq24
9/20/18

As soon as I read his profile I knew he was the one. After we finally met we have had the best time getting to know each other.

kenm294
9/18/18

I had more results using Zoosk than 2 other sites. I think the people on here in a whole are a higher class of people looking for a relationship not a hook up.

daniell410
9/11/18

Yup. Fake profiles. If it's a beautiful woman with only one pic and no bio, it's FAKE. They have minions they use to send out messages and pretend to be real. Never more than a few sentences and never get anywhere. Get your money back through customer service at

The software is crap. Always doing the wrong thing and not reliable at all. P.O.S.

marolt
9/9/18

I Googled free dating websites, not sure why Zoosk appeared as #1. It's only free to set up an account, you can not see messages or chat with. connections unless you pay.

candiw8
9/4/18

Found someone so quickly and he's a really great person. Great dad and friend. Thank you for the opportunity to meet amazing people.

gingere5
9/4/18

I was ready to give up on dating sites completely, but this is a great way to sift through the weeds to find the right match for you. You just can't take it too personally! Getting rejected or unnoticed sucks, but when you are finally noticed, it is by someone that can truly appreciate you for who you are.

mistis7
9/4/18

I didn't enjoy being viewed.
Completely inappropriate matches.
Hook up site.
Most messages sent didn't recieve an answer

lynnee19
9/4/18

I don't feel that this site filters matches very well it certainly doesn't pay attention to the distance filter

nyssaz
9/3/18

Men on this site are actually genuine and are interested finding a relationship. The conversations are more than surface-level. This site is definitely for those who are ready for commitment.

alixl6
8/31/18

It's been quite an adventure definitely have to try the app you might find love with just a click. I found an amazing guy handsome, sweet, full of amazing surprises, interesting, smart, and caring. What else can a girl ask for he is just perfect and amazing

carrien21
8/30/18

I'm pissed I've been charged again. I had today to cancel, but found out I've been charged anyway. If this relationship doesn't work I can't come back after your company has taken advantage of me. I will not recommend if I'm not credited my money.

brandona69
8/28/18

I met someone through Zoosk ..ir das a good experience.!! I'm so glad ..I have a good relationship with my new girlfriend thanks Zoosk.

paulaw122
8/28/18

I'm happy with who.i have met. Thank.you
for your site. I have been on others without success. I would return if needed and I have recommended this site to my.friends.
The few people.i.have met on here have been very nice and I have actually maddie some new friends. Thank you.again for the good experience

demondc
8/26/18

I was able to find a connection within the first week of subscribing. Provided that your search is specific and defined, finding someone is relatively simple with Zoosk.

krystalm30
8/25/18

We hit it off immediately And he seems to be exactly what I was looking for. I am glad I used Zeus. Bbbbb;bbbb;bvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

reneel92
8/23/18

Met some very nice men since joining in Nov 2017.
Just no spark or not looking for same thing or different level. My subscription was due to expire than cowboy messaged me.
600 miles away!
Something just hit me. Intuition, curiosity. Who knows but I responded. And this city girl rocker was soon hooked lol...
Wish us luck...

1,170 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

I am a paid member and I keep getting the same thing. I don't get it either. It is usually after I message them and have have view my profile. I get a message at the lower left portion of my screen and click on it, and it takes to where you do the messaging, but there is NO WAY to accept the messaging. And I never get a message from that person! The Zoosk message that initially pops up saying that " " wants to chat with you just goes away and you are left wondering what the HELL just happened. I know your problem. It is infuriating!

By Justin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?