Review of Zooplus.co.uk

Munich, BY 80331, DE

8 reviews with 5 stars

ronm303
12/12/18

I ordered an external filter for my aquarium. I ordered on Saturday and received it on the following Wednesday - no complaint there. When I contacted customer service by email I had a reply within a few hours. The price was good as well. I would use Zooplus again.

steved174
4/25/18

I've been happy with Zooplus so far, been using them on and off for about 18 months. I like their prices, they are normally the cheapest for the dry dog food I buy and if not, only a pound or two more expensive for a large bag. Delivery is free and quick.

The second time I placed an order I added an incorrect bag of dog food by mistake. When it arrived I informed them and they got the courier to pick it up the next day at no cost to me and at the same time delivered the item I meant to order, was very impressed.

Another time they sent an incorrect item, was a glow in the dark collar instead of a dog toy. They let me keep the collar and refunded me for the toy so was satisfied with that too.

I don't buy my dry dog food from anywhere else now and usually add a few extra odds and ends in to the order at the same time

kylief5
11/26/17

I have very fussy pets and my Pomeranian is getting very old now. Therefore, I was recommended to buy from zoo plus. The descriptions are very well presented and the prices are fabulous compared to those in grocery and other pet stores

joycea15
2/5/16

My cat has colitis and so I have to be really careful about the types of food I get for him. Zooplus stocks a good selection of animal food that is grain free and organic. One of the orders I had, never got delivered but when I rang customer service, they sent me out another large bag of cat biscuits straight away. They were very helpful, so unlike some of the other reviews, I found my experience to be a very pleasant one. I also think how you treat customer service staff has a lot to do with the service you get back. If you're not happy with the service, ask for a manager and I am sure that would help you get your issue solved. I have ordered 3 times from them now and so far, they have been excellent.

rosym2
7/14/14

Consiglio a chi compra cibo o accessori per animali questo ottimo sito. Confrontate i prezzi dei siti zooplus.es, zooplus.co.uk e zooplus.de: farete grandi affari!

Advice to those who buy food or pet accessories this great site. Compare prices among zooplus.es , zooplus.co.uk and zooplus.de sites: do big business!

annal40
3/22/14

I have shopped with Zooplus.co.uk for 10 years now and I can not praise them highly enough. My orders have always been delivered promptly. I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my dog food and other equipment.

catherinef7
10/16/12

Great site and savings for anyone with pets also super customer service should you experience any problems with your order

paule6
6/22/10

Fantastic range with genuine reviews. Cheap delivery (2.90 I believe) and Free delivery with orders over £29. Fantastic!! I got my rabbit cages here with covers cheaper than what pets at home sell just the cover for! And free delivery!!

I love this site. There are other sites but this is one to be trusted and loved. They also have offers on all the time.

Questions? Get answers from the Zooplus.co.uk staff and other customers.

Zooplus.co.uk?