Review of Zoara.com.au

Tel: 1-800-780-083
support@zoara.com

stuartl21
6/18/15

Hi, I would just like to show my appreciation with the arrival of my centre stone,beautifully set in and accompanied by 18k engagement band. It shows all qualities of its fine colour & clarity. Let's hope diamonds are a girls best!!.....

markd74
6/15/14

After searching for weeks for a ring and visiting many many shops looking for the right ring within my budget i found zoara.com.au . With their easy to navigate system and real photos i found a nice diamond and setting. this came we within my budget and i got 18k white gold ring for less price than i was getting charged for 9k from shops here. The smallest sizing of US 3 was the lowest i could go but i need a US 2 however i asked for this size in the description but i don't know if this was done. I guess i will find out when i ask her in a few weeks.

The packaging is just gorgeous with a light in the box shining on the diamond when opened and they even gave me a courtesy call to see if i liked it. I was away and hadn't got it but i said i would email them if there was a problem. I was nervous about buying online and from a US company but the whole process was smooth. I even got the exact Diamond i asked for on the site with the GIA certificate and also an insurance value letter.

If anyone is questioning this site i would recommend them to anyone that asks. I couldn't be happier with this purchase and talk about quick i think it was delivered in 6 business days. You will have to pay GST on import as expected but this still came in grossly under what Australian companies want to charge.

Questions? Get answers from the Zoara.com.au staff and other customers.

Zoara.com.au?