Review of ZkDress

Shenzhen, China
service@zkdress.com

janinel3
3/30/15

This dress is a knockoff of the beautiful designer ones you see on their website. That said, I was disappointed when my dress came, but it was still a much better quality than the ones I looked at jcpennys for example. The fit ended up being pretty good...will still need alterations, but most formal dresses usually do. The color was very off from the pictured swatch.

johnw236
10/21/14

this dress I ordered for a special occasion is just what I expected in terms of look and size. The only adjustment I have to make is to hem it up about 2 inches and of course spend extra money on that. The biggest disappointment I have is that the dress has a mediciney smell. I have to take it to a reputable laundry place to see if they can do anything about the smell. But I don't wanna buy anything from the shop any more. And I change my direction to mileyshouse.com as the same price. When I open the bag delivered, I can't believe my eyes. It looks so luxury, of course, without bad smell.

Don't order! Just received mine and looks so cheap compared to the picture. The color was supposed to be very pale blue and was a cheap turquoise blue. Lace was way cheaper than pretty lace in picture. Total scam. Dress looked homeade and came from a different name in China.

By Janine L.

Questions? Get answers from the ZkDress staff and other customers.

ZkDress?