ZIPtransfers.com reviews

Tel: 203-475-2920
info@ziptransfers.com

lorrained53
10/28/18

Excellent transfer by Zip. Reliable inexpensive service both ways, driver attentive would highly recommend

susanap12
10/10/18

I booked a transfer with ZIPtransfers and found the service very good, reliable and professional.
Booking the transfer was very easy (website is user-friendly)
The driver was there always before the scheduled time and was very friendly, polite and helpful.
I will definitely use ZIPtransfers services again. First impression was really good.

carolb486
10/4/18

Reliable and comfortable service again. We have used Zip Transfers a number of times in different countries.
Never let us down!! Great Service.

jurgitap
10/3/18

I booked transfer from Girona airport to hotel. The driver was waiting at airport with my name. Helped with luggage. Very good transfer.

rueld7
10/3/18

There were six of us that needed transport from the port of Copenhagen to the airport. This was an excellent affordable option. The vehicle was new, comfortable and big enough to transport people and luggage. The driver was friendly and very professional. I would use this company for future transfer needs if available in other countries.

lorraineo19
10/3/18

Very professional. Waiting at airport with my name. Helped with luggage. Used again for return journey. Very professional. Highly recommend

stevep363
10/3/18

Awesome taxi drivers, very helpful asset to any company, well done
Would definitely use again for any transfers
in any area covered by Zip

troyp39
10/3/18

It was the first and last time I would use this company. Firstly there was no one waiting for me at Gatwick when they had my flight number I then had to make a number of calls and wait nearly an hour for them to sort it out. But what I could really not stand is being lied too. As they told me the driver was waiting for me at Costa coffee when clearly I had been standing in front of Costa all the time. They had actually got another driver from his dinner break to drive me. I would never use these people again and never recommend them

annalisah
8/19/18

I'd used Zip Transfers in the past which is why when I booked them to pick me up from Gatwick Airport when I flew back from Montpelier in the spring and the driver was 40 minutes late, I assumed it was a 'one off' and gave them a second chance when we recently flew to Seville.
This time however, they had subcontracted the service to a local taxi service; perfectly pleasant chap, but a dirty taxi is not what I'd paid for and he told us we could have booked him directly for significantly less.
When we returned to Gatwick Airport (I'd booked a 18.10 pick up) the driver wasn't there again. I called the 'help line' and they were totally disinterested. Eventually the driver arrived without a word of apology at 19.25, by which time we were the last ones in the arrival hall. I wasn't offered any apology or refund. Since we'd paid extra to sail through Passport Control because we had to get home for family reasons, we were pretty livid. It would have been quicker (and much cheaper) if we'd taken the train.
We won't use them again. And if you are looking for a reliable, friendly service I suggest you use one of the many other airport car companies too.

erlingo
7/23/18

Very good service and nice drivers. The plane was delayed, but they were waiting for us. Came to the hotel when we should leave and were at the airport before the other that came by bus.

jennyw106
7/10/18

Have used Zip on several occasions now and they are reliable and offer good service at a competitive rate. Will continue to use them.

geos17
7/10/18

We have online booked an airport transfer from Berlin Tegel to Potsdam. We paid online before transfer. There driver didn't show up and after calling the company they didn't knew about booking. This happen to us with family of 5 with 3 kids. I will not recommend specially with kids. It look like they have some rendom people with cars to whome they call for giving service. Very unprofessional, non trust worthy and poor.

sharynr
7/9/18

We arranged for zip transfer to pick us from Mulhouse (Euro) airport late afternoon on a Sunday and transport us to Ronchomp.
Prior to our pick up Jean (John) contacted me by txt to introduce himself. It was a wonderful service prompt and professional and also friendly.
We would definitely recommend Zip to our travelling friends and would use them again.

gwenc29
7/9/18

Madness driver had no idea what was going on and did little to help us. No office at the airport arrived at 11.30 pm n left stranded despite leaving contact details with yourselves

philv16
7/9/18

Used Zip on a number of occasions over the last couple of years,drivers always well dressed and very polite, the cars are usually Mercedes spotless in every way, will continue to use them with out doubt, I also tell friends and family to use them,great company.
PJV....

helens206
7/9/18

We used Zip Transfers three times during our recent vacation. Our first transfer was from Heathrow to our accommodations in London. Our plane was delayed, and because of understaffing, it took us three hours to get through passport control. Zip continued to check with us to ensure how much longer it would be before we were able to meet our driver. Thankfully, our driver was willing to wait for us. We are forever grateful.

Our second trip with ZIP was from our London accommodations back to Heathrow. Our driver was early, helped with our luggage, and was courteous and efficient in getting us to airport on time.

Our last trip with ZIP was from the Rome airport to the port of Rome. Our driver did not speak English, nor did he seem to understand much. He got us to our destination in record time (usually an hour trip we had been told accomplished in 40 minutes) and helped us find the Bed and Breakfast where we were staying, which was neatly tucked away on the third floor of a commercial center.

We highly recommend ZIP for anyone's transfer needs. They are courteous, efficient, and reasonably priced.

bs189
7/9/18

We have used zip transfers on 2 recent holidays, to Fuerteventura and Menorca. Both times the service was excellent. The drivers were courteous and the vehicles comfortable and air conditioned. I would recommend Zip transfers to anyone.

briand321
7/9/18

These are the people that wont let you down waiting for me at airport in a very up to date vehicle and very courteous driver would not use any other transfer company

katerinai2
7/9/18

Always choosing Ziptransfers. No mater where you go. Reasonable price and reliable company. Would come back again.

donnam492
7/9/18

We use Zip Transfers everytime we travel. Driver is always in Arrivals when we land. All of the drivers have been welcoming, friendly and courteous. They arrive on time for return transfers. Highly recommend. We wouldn't use any other transfer service.

rogerh169
7/9/18

A very efficient and courteous service. Driver was polite, helpful and on time.
Would definitely recommend and use in future.

sharonh322
7/9/18

Brilliant service , polite staff helpful and arrived on time . Will certainly be using them again . Thank you

primos1
7/4/18

In a simple word, USELESS. Booked 2 weeks in advance for pick up at Rome Fiumicino airport and back to the airport 5 days later.

Upon arrival at Fiumicino nobody waiting for us and after ringing the company on 3 separate occasions was told that the taxi would arrive in about 20 minutes! That was on top of the 20 minutes we had already waited.

I asked them to cancel the booking altogether yet they only refunded less than half the charge arguing that they needed to have notice via email.

Stay away from this company!

jeromep15
10/17/17

Let's see: the driver was there on time and everything seemed to go well. But when we arrived the driver claimed we had spoiled the interior of his car with chewing gum (no one ate or had any chewing gum) and ended up driving away with one of the traveller's purse.

He was only willing to return the purse with credit cards and driver's license if we paid a 'cleaning fee' (the ransom). We didn't. Ziptransfers was not the least bit interested in any of this. They would not talk to the driver, would not take him off their driver's list or show any support.

We will never use this 'business' again.

robinm132
8/17/17

The driver was courteous and on time for our pick-up. The car was clean, comfortable and well-maintained. The drive to the airport was safe and smooth and the driver knew the best route with the least traffic to get onto the motorway. Ziptransfers is very good value for money.

Questions? Get answers from the ZIPtransfers.com staff and other customers.

ZIPtransfers.com?