Review of Zinnieoptical

Zinnieoptical reviews

Suggest Category
Tel: +64.48319528
6fb21a26ca6aace19311f925019a7d5cf7c4c4dadc664af889555e1ff800ff28@zinnieoptical.com.whoisproxy.org

1 Review From Our Community

kaylah85
10/11/18

Awhile back my glasses broke and I was in desperate need for another pair. My insurance covers and exam but nothing else. So I went to the eye dr to go ahead and get my exam am done start saving for glasses when one of the employees told me about this website that I could get my glasses pretty cheap. So I'm thinking I'll still be paying at least $50-$60. So when I get home I check out the site and I was mind blown at how cheap they really were!! I got an awesome pair of frames that seem really good quality, the lenses that were my exact prescription, plus shipping that only took a couple days for under $12!!! I have told all my friends about this site and hope I can help them save some money. I will ALWAYS order my and my family's glasses from zinnies now. I have 3 kids and my husband and I and we all except my baby wear glasses so usually someone in the house is always needing a new pair and by going through zinnies I will save a fortune!

Questions? Get answers from the Zinnieoptical staff and other customers.

Zinnieoptical?