Zimmereinoll.de

Zimmereinoll.de has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Zimmereinoll.de?

“Unreliable and bad customer service”

Lucia P.
9/24/20

I bought a jacket in Zimmereinoll in June, and I never received it. When I contacted them a while after they said they had sent it and I had received it... which is not true... after many inquiries, it turns out they did send it, but to the wrong address, so I never got a notification and the item was returned to sender. I sent them the proof of this from the post deliver but still they're just gaslighting me, not issuing a refund or sending the item again, insisting I have already received it. They take long answering at my emails, and don't provide solutions. Bad customer care, not a serious company. Please send the item again or provide a refund.

luciap7
September 24th, 2020
Please send the item again or provide a refund.

I think it must be a real company, but then I don't understand why they have such bad customer service... it does feel they have something to hide...

By Lucia P.

It is not easy at all. They have a form in their web but when you want to send it there is a security question you have to answer but no box to do it. A nightmare. They take long to answer emails if you are lucky to find out where to send things

By Lucia P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zimmereinoll.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zimmereinoll.de?

Have a question about Zimmereinoll.de?