Review of Zestify

trade_enquiry@zestifymedia.com

9 reviews with 1 star

sharonb207
12/17/17

I brought Music for Life for my mother with dementia. There are 7 items in this set, which were mailed loose, ie. only container was the buff mail box they were sent in. I would not have ordered if I'd known that there was no 'Music for Life' box to contain them. My mother would soon lose parts of this 'set' and I've never come across this before. So I contacted customer service to discuss and they just have ignored me. Don't go near!

valeriel28
1/26/17

If it wasn't for my husbands 70th birthday I would not have made this buy. I could not believe that the P&P was 22%. Also when he offered the special I declined I told him there would be a catch. Please take note that if you try to take any funds out on my cr card I will also take proceedings. I do not give you permission to pass on my details to any body at all.

barryp19
7/3/16

Just bought superstars of country music CD and DVD set. I have now listened and watched and can honestly say I have never owned such poor quality rubbish.

bobb1000
6/10/16

This company will pass on your credit card details to a third party or sister company, who will then debit funds from your account for services or club memberships which you haven't given consent to. They then claim that they told you about it on the phone when you placed the original order. It is a total con and a complete scam. Do not be fooled.

suea12
1/6/15

con merchants, dont buy from them you will be sorry. Instylers expensive rubbish, damage and burn off your hair. Fall apart, dont switch off as they should, a house fire hazard. My 80 year old mum ordered them off tv £170.00 for both sizes and they refuse to refund her even though they are faulty. Trading standards here i come!!!!

maryl75
10/19/13

I am a hairdresser and this product fools people to believe they will have great hair...they are a crap product making people think this will solve their hair problems..they do so much less work than the ghds that will not work if u cant finish proper if you can't do it with ghds..they are a cheap version with terrible outcomes dobt waste your money. .learn how to use ghds..there loads of tutorials

christineb6
5/5/11

Complete rip off - goods didn't arrive after several (premuim rate) calls, emails and threats they promised an "immediate refund" 5 weeks later still waiting - avoid at all costs!

davidh13
6/27/10

first item ordered from them was ok but next order was faulty and after emails and several phone calls to "customer service" (and thats a joke) and no response to either for any sort of action i would agree with previous reviews and say under no circumstance should you deal with this site

peetes
4/26/10

Zestify is a scam. It fraudulently tries to take money from you once you purchase items from them. I am in the process of seeking proceedings against them so am limited in what I can say. Suffice it that the message DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM should be clear enough.

What they offer, TimeLife CDs etc, is very tempting. My original order was okay. The second order created problems including my bank account being rifled by them without my authorisation. Do not use this company, unknown at Companies House. Their website address www.zestify.tv is the company domain of a Pacific Island nobody has heard of -(maybe ouitside standard internet business regulations) - says it all!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Zestify staff and other customers.

Zestify?