Review of ZeroUV

Tel: 1-714-584-0015
viet@zerouv.com

lizj53
1/28/19

If you love funky frames this is the GO TO SITE! They always have a great selection and I get constant compliments on every frame I wear from them!

dg103
3/23/17

I never received my order, my friend never received his order. If what they sell wasn't dirt cheap, I would have fought over it. But f*** em

colleenc45
10/3/16

Very poor quality and customer serviceI got a white sunglasses with black fingerprint on the frame can not wipe off.email the problem with no one reply !

alexisa22
6/16/16

This company was too cheap to send me an eyeglass case after purchasing about 10 pairs of glasses. Fortunately I am returning most of the glasses.

lorettak
11/11/15

I was so happy when I came across this site! They offer unique glasses before others and you can't beat the price. I get so many compliments!

ianh40
9/1/14

I love this site. The tablet/mobile site is just as great. You're not going to spend more than 10$ usually for an awesome pair of sunglasses and it's always FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING. great designs, great quality, great price.

Questions? Get answers from the ZeroUV staff and other customers.

ZeroUV?