ZeroSoft Technologies reviews

Tel: +91 9843433024
anand.zerosoft@gmail.com

billg193
11/5/18

At first I was skeptical that it would be possible to work with a company on the other side of the world when creating my website. I live in California USA and ZeroSoft is in India. I would like to begin by telling you that our communication was never a problem, even with the time difference. The job they did was amazing! The person I worked with, Sathya, far exceeded my every expectation, especially the price. I am very pleased with everything and urge you to contact them.

kritul
7/14/18

We are very comfortable & adaptable to work with Zerosoft due to they handle any of the new technology work means the team will learn, analyze the technology & complete the project without facing any difficulties.

sanjayv4
7/14/18

Zerosoft has an excellent teamwork and they have conveyed the information directly with us clearly to facing many challenges to get their needs and finally they make a blast web service for us.

evana26
12/11/17

We thank you for the wonderful job in helping us develop our program. Everyone was professional, excellent and hard working. Thanks to them, we were able to achieve our goal on time, and we look forward to continue working with them in the future.

peterh235
12/11/17

We have worked with Zerosoft on various projects, and find that they provide quality service and expertise for our programming needs.
With their professionalism, prompt response and courteous service, I was able to design wonderful and innovative web applications. I truly am grateful for their presence in my professional life... Thank you to all of you.

charlesp97
11/27/17

The website was great & their service made every step of the process simple. I am very pleased with the final outcome.

edenj4
11/27/17

Zerosoft has a strong work ethic and its a pleasure to work with.

Highly organized, skilled at keeping the project moving at the right direction
what you are looking for. I strongly recommend zerosoft..

igbauls
11/26/17

Quality work and friendliness is why I chose to work with Zerosoft Team. It just felt right. You were organised very easy to work with. Th whole experience has been great and I am very happy with our website. Your best qualities are enthusiasm, friendliness, professionalism and quality of work.

jamess646
11/26/17

Zerosoft has done excellent service for our website development.

Best communication and co-operation.

Thanks to ZeroSoft Dedicated team.

Tip for consumers: Best Website development company..

leb31
11/26/17

These guys are doing an awesome job. The updates the team includes from customer suggestions clearly show this is a company that puts its clients first. Great work!

saravanans2
3/29/17

Zerosoft Technologies has done my website very well. they have a dedicated team and done the High Quality work.

Thanks to Zerosoft Team!

texm
9/1/15

Zerosoft infected the web site with malware

issacb20
5/4/15

Looking for a company to do a website for me I rtegrettably stumbled over so many dills,liars,theives and incompetents who generally couldn't,wouldn't or/and shouldn't.Communication was lousy ,of questionable skill ,if skill at all Zerosoft is like a fresh beeze on a hot tropical night.Honour,integrity and skillSathya the designer is fabulous.They are patient and honest.Communication is excellent.TRhey are destined for a big future.

Questions? Get answers from the ZeroSoft Technologies staff and other customers.

ZeroSoft Technologies?