Review of Zeikos

Tel: 800-500-4434
sales@Zeikos.com

eb655
9/12/17

I read the previous review and want to say my experience of the company through their customer service representative, Michelle Harris, was Stellar. She is, of course, also looking out for her company as that is probably part of her job and why she asked me tons of questions about my broken headset. That business approach was fine by me. She emailed me when my replacement was sent and directions on how to activate them. Thank you Zeikos and thank you for your customer service Michelle.

aaronw64
3/1/17

Broken head phones 2 days after and the CS rep michelle harris is horrible at CS work refused to help refused to send return label etc. just Bad bad things stay AWAY!

francisd15
8/27/15

Well the merchandise seem to be working well and paring to the Bluetooth was great. It was the customer service department when trying to connected it to the television. So I called the 24/7 toll free customer service. ( night&g'day it's said friendly and helpful step by step support that's a lie). I'll called and received a demon from hell she told me that she was the manager she's been there for 14 years and she was the only one in the office . I request to speak to her boss and she told me that he's out of the office for 45 minutes but if I call back in 45 minutes, she told me I will get her so send him a email, which was in-house email. I requested to have the corporate office phone number no one has the number. i told the excellent customer service manager that lets connected the device this person told me . I must send a email first to her boss and then she will connect me. I told her isn't this your job. isnt this your job description. I was confused !!!! So she hung the phone on me. The person have some angry issues; after calling four times and hour half of calling guess who I spoken with. Without an email !!!! Her boss to make this short and sweet he took care of the problem which I needed some type of kit. Which I shall be receiving in a couple of days free of charge thanks to that excellent customer service manager please reconize her for a job that was not done. Let's continue hiring people like. !!!! Oh!!! I told the boss to check the recorded line.

Questions? Get answers from the Zeikos staff and other customers.

Zeikos?