Review of Zebidah

Tel: +1.4165385457
sareen_yash@yahoo.com

lindaj269
12/18/18

I ordered a pair, waited, had no delivery, got the Master Card statement that they had been paid, emailed and asked what happened and no answer, no shoes. A terrible company, clearly a scam. Shame on me for being duped.

lorenab17
11/4/18

I bought 2 pair of shoes from them and never got it. I try to access my account to see if I could track my order and the website does not recognize my email even though I was still receiving advertisements from them. Sent them an email they never replied me back!

elenah32
10/16/18

The worst. Ordered 2 pairs of shoes, both size 8. One pair is about 2 sizes smaller than the other. Tried to return for store credit, and see they DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES. Avoid at all costs. The no return policy is NOT even mentioned when you place your order. BEWARE

christineb311
10/7/18

Have not received my shoes that I ordered. Tracking number says that they are on the way. When I further check the tracking number, it says they've only been ordered. No contact phone number. Have emailed twice, no responses. At this point, basically writing off the $100 I spent.

kerryl77
9/23/18

They basically stole my money. I tried to contact them several times. They said they mailed the shoes out September 9th and now it is September 24th and NO SHOES. DO NOT EVER BUY THEIR SHOES.

angiee32
9/5/18

The shoes barely fit on my feet, the embroidery was excruciating, and though they offered to exchange it, when I chose to return it instead because nothing looked like a better fit, they simply refused to answer. Then I see that they have a no returns or exchanges policy (despite the offer to exchange) Don't do business with them!

sarahk246
8/30/18

Do not buy anything from them .. I returned my shoes for a size exchange and never got them or my money back. Apart from horrible service the shoes are not comfortable either. Will never buy from them again. They should be reported to the better business bureau.

lindac654
8/17/18

I returned the shoes I purchased because the seams inside HURT! I used the return form provided on the web site, so how can they claim they don't take returns (I think they have since removed the form).

The shoes were cute, but overpriced for what they were. Customer services is nonexistent. We could file a class action law suit, but who would do that for $70?

gailk74
7/25/18

They don't take shoes back! My shoes don't fit and I tried to return them, only to discover they don't provide refunds! What kind of shoe company doesn't provide refunds on shoes, which very often don't fit?

lauram533
7/18/18

I ordered the pink shoes with pearls. Wore them only a few times and the pearls started falling off. I paid almost $100 for them. I asked for them to replace and of course they would not since they had been worn. Then I asked for the pearls so I could glue them on myself (I sent pictures of the shoes) and they could not even send me pearls. They look like I got them at the dollar store. So, this $100 pair of shoes that I barely wore are now my gardening shoes. Don't waste your money.

kimberlyc125
4/3/18

We ordered the shoes 3 months ago and it took us almost two weeks to get it. But me and my mom really loved it! I ordered the 2 pairs of the same shoes pure black leather and at first the shoes are hard but it gets really soft and comfortable in time! Good thing they fit us perfectly so I would not have to go through the hassle of returning. Love them,, and planning to order 2 pairs again now for me and my sissum!

marief41
4/3/18
• Updated review

Please note: I have replace my name with "customer" throughout the thread.
Please note: I am replacing my name and email with the word customer throughout this email thread.

Zebidah <support@zebidah.com>
To: Customer

Nov 12, 2016 at 4:40 PM

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (447) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Customer

Nov 12, 17:40 EST

You received a new message from your Online Store's contact form.

Contact Form Name: Customer
Email: customer@yahoo.com
Body: I have sent several messages asking how to return a pair of shoes I purchased through your website. I printed out the return form and mailed (via UPS) the box with the shoes in it to the address shown on the return form. The box came back to me with a notation stating that the address was vacant. I continue to get emails offering deals and sales, etc... but no email response to my wanting to return the shoes.

This email is a service from Zebidah. Delivered by Zendesk
[NZQPQ0-WOWK]

Dec 13, 2017 at 8:16 AM

It has been over a year and I have still not received any information on how to return a pair of shoes I ordered which do not fit.
Please (!) let me know how to return these shoes!

Kenneth Pearl <support@zebidah.com>
Customer

Dec 13, 2017 at 9:28 AM

Hello Customer,

Thank you for getting back to us. We are sorry to hear about that. Please do not worry, we will do our best to help you out. Please be informed that we can only process an exchange or a refund if returned within 60 days from purchase. But since you mentioned that you tried reaching out to us many times, we will take this into consideration. If the shoes are unworn outside and not used up to this day, you can send the shoes back here with us using the instructions in the linked return/exchange form and once we receive them, we can process your request. Please also provide us the tracking details of your return, so we can keep track of your shoes.

Please click here to download a return form.

Customer Support Agent
www.zebidah.com

Appreciate this response · View thread history

Feb 11 at 4:40 PM

I mailed the shoes and paid for return shipping a second time. It has been almost 3 months and I have not received my refund. Please let me know when I can expect my refund. Doing business with your company has been a nightmare.

Kenneth Pearl <support@zebidah.com>
To: Customer

Feb 12 at 4:53 PM

Hello Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please do not worry, we will check all the returns since last December. Can you also provide us the tracking details of your return so we can easily locate them.
We will send you a notification email once we found your return and we will process your request by then. We appreciate your patience.

Customer Support Agent
www.zebidah.com

Appreciate this response · View thread history

Feb 26 at 3:44 PM

Attached you will find my original invoice, my first returned attempt to return the shoes (address was vacant) and shipment tracking and Reference information for my second attempt at returning the shoes. I think it would be good business on your part to reimburse me for at least one of the shipping expenses as well as the cost of the shoes. 10.64 shipping (twice) and shoes 69.99

Download all attachments as a zip file

75.6kB

Zebidah shipping
116.4kB

129.2kB

“Return Merchandise Address is VACANT”
11/14/16
• Previous review

I purchased a pair of shoes from Zebidah . com using their size chart. The shoes were so wide they wouldn't stay on my feet. I printed out the return form. Boxed up the shoes in original packaging and sent them back (via UPS) to the address on the return form. The package was returned with a notice stating that the address in Tamarac, Florida was VACANT. I have submitted requests several time, through their Amazon store and their website asking how to return the shoes and have not yet received any response.

christ8230
1/19/18

Seems as if they have been offering the same product and customer service for some years. I just want my shoes back....for the pure reason that I paid for them. They started splitting at the seams after very few wears. I have been going back and forth with them for 4 months, with no satisfaction. I will continue to post on Facebook, review sites and any other public forums that will allow me, until it gets worked out. It is not right! I work very hard for my money. Lets see if Im proven wrong when I say that the people that run/work with this company should be penalized for the way they treat their customers...for stealing from us. I hope they can prove me wrong.

leighw13
10/5/17

Shoes look great online, but actually very cheaply made and uncomfortable. Horrible, actually non-existent customer service.

sabinas5
6/21/17

very shady - i tried to return the shoes and it went to a vacant building and was returned back to me -

karenh236
6/12/17

I consulted their size chart and ordered a size 4.5 which was too big when the shoes arrived. BTW, the shoes are obviuosly not handmade, but machine made out of fake leather. I returned the shoes via instructions on website, but i had to pay the return shipping cost. Within a week they sent me an email stating i had store credit. I wasn't super thrilled but thought i'd look. Well, the first time i ordered they had plenty of size 4 shoes in stock. Now not one pair comes in a size smaller than 5. I had to argue and get nasty before they finally issued me a refund. A refund minus the original shipping cost! What a rip off! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

lr56
2/15/17

They were comfortable, but fell apart. $75 for shoes that I wore for less than a week before they started falling apart. Waste of money.

sarahr143
2/15/17

I wrote asking about their sizing, got a fast response stating that they would take the shoes back wit no shipping fee and to give them a try - I did and sure enough, NOTHING, I have written four times and they don't respond. Clearly, i will never get my money back. What a rip off!

mackj4
1/6/17

This company has an F rating with the BBB.
Wouldn't risk buying from them.

marieb102
12/19/16

This company is shady. The shoes are manufactered for a flat footed animal. Not s woman. Once you return the shoes you'll NEVER see your money again. Total scam

samanths
11/15/16

I ordered the shoes on Monday received them thursday and the shoes are so well made and they are awesome.
I will order again

I, also, had no response. Shoes look great online, but are extremely uncomfortable. The address for returns is different from the Zebidah company, so unless you happen to notice that,if people send returns to the wrong place they'll never get their money refunded.

By kay s.
Helpful answer -1

Sadly it is true. I have left reviews on Amazon, their website and here and have yet to hear back from them... I have a really cute pair of shoes that fall off my feet. I have even tried giving them to absolutely everyone I know with my size feet and nobody can wear them!

By Marie F.
Questions? Get answers from the Zebidah staff and other customers.

Zebidah?