Review of ZcDeals

ZcDealsimage coming soon
zcdeals.com

norr
11/24/18

Make order 373979 on September 8 2018 and paid by credit card.
As of November 24 2018 product still not received. .
No reply after multiple emails.

wyckedk
11/21/18

Placed a order on October 15h and here it is November 21st, i have yet to receive my purchase from them. Contacted customer support leads to no where as they do not have a working live chat like they claim, plus they never answer your emails. I even left a review on the item I purchased showing this, and wouldn't you know ZC Deals never posted my review. STAY A WAY from this website!

michaels1702
9/24/18

My paid Order has not arrived after six weeks. I haven't get answers on my e-Mails. No Items an my Money is gone.

jacksonv4
9/11/18

The site is really easy to use and it is very well organized. Prices are attractive. Customer service is reactive and serious. The site offers a small reward if given a comment on the product (it helps to have more reviews, and reduce the cost of future purchase.).

tommyn19
9/10/18

I had some shipping issues (one item is missing and several others with some damages), but there Customer Service offer me fast and fair solution and compensation. Over all Great Customer Service and Professionalism!

bryanr85
8/29/18

I already ordered different items from this store (power bank, mobile phone, case, drone, smart band and more electronic gadget). Every time I was satisfied with the goods. Products description are always clear. There is many shipping and payment method.Shopping with Zcdeals.com is really easy. Shipment received very well packaged. The system with coupons and points really works. You can made extra points for review product. In Zcdeals.com often there are sales. My experience with that store is very good. I recommend this seller.

Questions? Get answers from the ZcDeals staff and other customers.

ZcDeals?