This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Zainabelectronics.com.pk

Zainabelectronics.com.pk

Zainabelectronics.com.pk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Zainabelectronics.com.pk?

“Going to Saddar, Karachi to purchase Small electronics...”

Muhammad I.
8/17/14

Going to Saddar, Karachi to purchase Small electronics kitchen items is always very challenging, heavy traffic at evening has always discouraged me. Thanks to Zainabelectronics.com which has solved the problem of Online electronic shopping for me and my family, when ever we need any Home Appliance the name click in my Zainabelectronic online shopping at very cheap price with delivery in same day. Today, I have ordered for Nikon camera and very excited to see in my hand soon :)

muhammadi3
August 17th, 2014

Tip for consumers: Buy electronics products online at lowest price from zainabelectronics.com. Variety of electronic products one of the leading online store in Pakistan featuring major brands like Anex, Westpoint, Canon, Nikon etc...

Questions? Get answers from the Zainabelectronics.com.pk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zainabelectronics.com.pk?

Have a question about Zainabelectronics.com.pk?