This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ysl-shoes.us

Ysl-shoes.us

Ysl-shoes.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ysl-shoes.us?

“Strong entry for Worst Attempt At Convincing Spam on...”

Chris O.
10/18/10

Strong entry for Worst Attempt At Convincing Spam on Sitejabber this week: "I had bought several shoes from this site, and compare with other site, the shoes quality are very good. I live in Ohio, it normally cost 5 workdays for me get them. And they only cost my USD100-300. I think i can bear the lovely shoes. Love them very much Zzzz. – 10/18/2010" Chinese site, Chinese fakes. Impressive collection of certificates and badges, including one from the BBB, which is remarkable for a Chinese company since the BBB don't have an office there. So, entirely phony.

chriso1
3,240 helpful votes
October 18th, 2010
Strong entry for Worst Attempt At Convincing Spam on Sitejabber this week:

Questions? Get answers from the Ysl-shoes.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ysl-shoes.us?

Have a question about Ysl-shoes.us?