Review of YRU

Tel: 997739 - 4010884
elektrikamadeuz@aol.com

nadias47
4/27/19

I ordered a pair of shoes... Get email that they are on there way to me.. 2 1/2 weeks later and nothing has arrived.. I email them inquiring about my order... No answer, I reach on on instagram to complain via direct messaging... The response is we'll get someone to help... Someone finally emails me 3 days later to tell me the shoes are no longer available... So if I never reached out they just wouldn;t give a damn?? After I deliberated I decide d on exchange for same shoe another color again no answer from them..
They are beyond horrendous!! Buy at your own risk and BUYER BEWARE!!!

jessr51
3/13/19

Had high hopes for these shoes and the company as is seen a youtube video on similar shoes to what i had bought, i ordered the Glitter Galactic platform shoes. Honestly wasted so much money. i payed an extortionate price for shipping. The shoes are clearly made in a sweat shop in china, terrible quality. Bit of foam stuck to an ugly trainer and dipped in scratchy glitter. Genuinely avoid this site, i should have done research before hand.

suep163
2/27/19

I ordered a pair of shoes on Feb. 8th during a 50% off sale. I was so excited for them to arrive! Feb 11 I got a shipping confirmation-cool right?- I kept checking back but the package never arrived at USPS-- only the Shipping Label Created .... then I say they had another 50% off sale and started to worry -- 2/25 I received an email stating that the shoe i ordered is "No Longer Available" ..... please don't buy from this store-.. let's see if I can get a refund.. I'll check back in a month.

dominikab3
2/1/19

I'm never buying anything from YRU. I ordered shoes that were in stock, it took them 3 weeks to even send them. They came up damaged and much bigger. I sent many emails and IG messenges nbut no respond. After months I reported them do paypal, send the shoes back and get at least 86 dollars back (total price was 200 dollars).
Never again

acer16
1/25/19

I bought 1 pair of platform flip flops and 1 pair of platform sneakers. They arrived one day later than I excepted but I think that was because my order had to registered or something. It was only one day so I'm not gonna pitch a hissy over it. They feel nice. The platforms are very solid and the material of the shoes is good. Walking in them is a little awkward if you're new to platforms but walking around in them for a few hours helps you get the hang of it. I just LOVE these shoes. I didn't talk to costumer service so I can't review that. I wish I could show y'all a picture but I'm on mobile

kahriw
1/16/19

Bought a size 8 since I'm usually 7.5-8 but they're so small they fit my sister who is a 7-7.5. Trying to get them to send a return slip (returning for a size up) so I don't get stuck with paying for shipping and another set of duty fees and they stop responding :))) awful business !! And not great quality shoes

nataliew205
12/28/18

I have been pestering them via email and social media to please rectify my order because they sent me TWO RIGHT SHOES, and it has been 5 days without any acknowledgement whatsoever. I am going to have to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if they don't send me a left shoe soon.

lukaszw7
11/15/18

Purchased shoes that were wrong size since their size is wonky and they literally just stopped responding to my emails when I tried to return them (very shortly after purchase, few days after they arrived). 10/10 would never buy from them again, so many better companies that treat their customers better that do same style. Don't waste your time.

kellyb397
8/18/18

I ordered a pair of YRU shoes and they arrived obviously used, scratched and stained. They were disgusting. I sent them pictures and asked for an exchange for a new pair being as they were NOT in new condition. Not only did they NOT answer me for a WEEK until I messaged them again (which, by then, the shoes were out of stock), they offered me ONLY a 20% reimbursement! I said no, they're disgustingly used, I'd rather return them for full money back, and they told me I would have to pay for return shipping!! Seriously? For YOUR fault? Please avoid from buying on their website. If you find a pair that you really like, purchase it from DollsKill instead, you'll find better luck there. All I know is I will never take my business here again.

carolinag23
7/7/18

They are my go to place to buy shoes but you can't depend on their customer service. I have had to write a couple of complaints regarding my orders but they all fall on deaf ears. Still I think their designs are great, I think the workmanship is there too, they are not always polished but I have faith in time they'll improve and hopefully be able to address people's complaints because now they just pass them by and don't even answer. I will keep shopping as I am a huge fan but will have to keep my fingers crossed every time I get sent the right order and everything is ok with it.

aliciat27
4/12/18

I bought two pairs of shoes at buy one half off with a discount code. One pair was in stock, and they did not have the other so they sent me an email saying they didn't have it, and gave me a refund through a gift card code. Well that was the only money I had I can't pay the full price for the shoes. Now I can't use a discount code on top of a gift card even though it was a refund. I just hope when these shoes go on sale they still have my size.

sarahh300
1/27/18

bought a pair of the Earthbound Slayr boots from Dollskill x YRU. They were $165USD plus $23 CDN duty on arrival. I was so $#*!ing impressed with them when I saw them online, but unfortunately they're not nearly as cool in person. The material they're made of is hard as a rock, feels cheap, and will inevitably crease badly with a few wears, it's already wrinkled in some areas near the seams and I expect the reflective outer layer will start to rub off badly in a very short time. The laces feel cheap.

They arrived scuffed in various places and covered in bits of glue (???), and one has a long, fairly deep scratch on the side.

I would be satisfied if I had paid $50 USD for these. But not $200. The price is insane for what is very clearly a poorly manufactured item made of cheap materials.

I will say it arrived when they said it would (3-5 days from when I ordered), which was great, but they cannot be justified for the price. In future I won't make the mistake of paying a high price for novelty items.

they are horrid. i follow them on instagram and had to hop on to that as an irrate customer to get any attention as via email wasn't happening... turn around time for them to finish the issue was a month's time... ridiculous!!!

By Nadia S.

Legit, I believe. The shoes I got from them are epic

By Ace R.
Questions? Get answers from the YRU staff and other customers.

YRU?