Review of Yoybuy.com

service@yoybuy.com

80 reviews with 5 stars

edwk
12/20/18

Well and quickly do their job, sending is very prompt. The packaging is good, tracked to my house. Some of the goods chosen by me will be well packaged into one.

maksimk4
12/18/18

Very qualified staff, really enjoyed the chat. He took delivery to Russia with a weight of 2 KG, delivered within three weeks and packed extremely fine. The manager helped to deal with the method of ordering on the site and generally provided all possible assistance. Thanks you.

kirichbloga
12/1/17

I made two purchases through this intermediary. Excellent service and excellent service. Especially I liked the fact that the intermediary is working with webmoney, it was convenient for me.
The delivery was fast, the packaging was excellent, everything came whole and not damaged.

danniez
10/26/17

I was looking for a good company to order goods. Friends advised YOYBUY. Acquainted with the company and was surprised. It's simple! All clear! Available! And most importantly, honestly! There are no hidden costs. There is no deception. The service works quickly. I will only buy through them. Try it yourself. You will be surprised.

dankoi
9/15/17

I am using it for few years and I am very satisfied. I will continue to use it because YOYBUY is very efficient, I get my stuff at time, and in 90% it suits pictures I saw on web page.

nak125
9/4/17

I've used Yoybuy since 2013 and have been pretty much satisfied with their service. The interface is easy to use and quite straightforward. I do admit that once in while there are issues popping up but most of the time they are resolved in timely manner (the fact that I share the same timezone as Yoybuy helps).
The ordering process is easy and it usually takes a few days to a week for my items to arrive. Once they're at Yoybuy warehouse, I would have them shipped to me. I don't know whether because I use DHL but my packages are normally shipped out the next business day/next 2 business days.

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear NA,
Thanks for your careful review for YOYBUY,we're so honored to serve you! Have a nice day!
lucasf25
8/27/17

I shop every month for yoybuy direct shipment to Brazil, no problem. So far the shipping is fast, low taxation

denisb48
8/26/17

Recomendo o yoybuy! Muito bom sempre utilizo o serviço, gosto do prazo e dos valores que cobram!!! Recomendo a todos do Brasil e do mundo!!

javiers21
8/26/17

It's the best option to buy produts from taobao if you are not from china. They have a very good service. Of course, I will use it more times.

radar3
8/26/17

I have been using the YOYBUY services for five years now. I am satisfied with the quality of goods by 99%. In the service center they always assist me quickly and efficiently, clarifying my questions on particular products from the seller. Packages always come on time, packed neatly. In these five years only once a package arrived with damaged goods and only in one package there was a single product missing. The money for damaged and lost items was returned. Fresh Chinese tea is the most loved item in our family. I do recommend YOYBUY to all my friends.
Sincerely Yours,
Rada Radogor

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear Rada,
Thanks for your review and love for Chinese Tea,(*^__^*) we'll do better and better!
georgeb220
8/24/17

Very good service at all. helpfully team .very quickly shipping .very quickly response. Very honest at deal with my goods .many thanks to yoybuy.com team .

topxlt
8/23/17

tres bon service je recomande fortement a tout personne vouvant achter a l'erenger c vraiment un site gegniuale il sont simpa et c pas trop chere

artemyk
8/22/17

I am an active user of "my address in China" service and am fully satisfied with the job. I like how they purchase products in Chinese shops.
Will continue this positive cooperation with pleasure.
Artemy.

nicolaw21
8/21/17

I Use them for their forwarding parcels service.
1- I buy direct from Tmall and Taobao where each shop ships it Yoybuy.
2- You get email prompts listing the weight, parcel code and date logged.
3- I check the parcel codes and sometimes the weights to those listed on my Taobao/tmall delivery orders.
4- though rare, If a parcel has not been logged within 2 days of the Taobao Delivered Notification, I send Yoybuy an email. They are very quick in responding to emails and finding wayward parcels :)
5- the greater the weight the cheaper per kg it becomes. Quick delivery times. Mine normally come between 4-7 days of sending.
Important to remember: If you pay by PayPal, it adds funds to your Yoybuy account rather than directly paying it. You just go to the parcel and pay it with these funds, almost as quick as the direct card payment.
Any over payment of weight gets refunded to your Yoybuy account and then you use it off my next parcel :)

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear Nicola,
Thank you for sharing your detalied experience on using YOYBUY, it'll help others!
antonr24
8/18/17

The given service I use recently all perfectly, purchase, assemblage of the order (all separately packed) and sending to the country of destination. I can recommend, the first order was for a small amount of $ 50, the second order is already $ 150. Everything was perfect.
Данный сервис использую недавно все отлично, покупка, сборка заказа ( все упаковано отдельно) и отправка в страну назначения. Могу рекомендовать, первый заказ был на небольшую сумму 50$, второй заказ уже на 150$. Все пришло идеально.

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear Anton,
Thank you for sharing your experience on using YOYBUY with two languages, it's so nice of you!Nice day!
karinam16
8/18/17

If you want to buy from chinese websites, that dont ship worldwide - this service is the best option!! With the warehouse you can shop online from various websites and then arrange a parcel to your country) very cool)

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear Karina,
Thank you for review,yes we can combine many packages into one parcel and free strorage for 90days!!
Best regard!
svetlanac2
8/18/17

Заказываю вещи для всей семьи, очень довольна качеством вещей и работой Yoybuy.com: быстрая закупка и доставка, качественная траспортировка. Рекомендую этого посредника для закупок из Китая!

rodrigot5
8/18/17

I have been using the site for more than 1 year. It Works very well. The system is very simple and flexible. I'm almost becoming Merchant.

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear Rod,
Thanks for your review,congralations on becoming a Merchant ,Being Merchant can enjoy 0% service fee and other more benefits!!
zenc1

VERY GOOD :)
Their service is good and the best of all is the insurance
Of the products, thus guaranteeing the care and value of the product
It would be great if they provide the service by sea. I think they would be unique.
Would be the first to make purchases :)

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
YOY B. [Yoybuy Rep] Dear customer,
Thanks for your support ,We can offer the service by sea,please send your need to service@yoybuy.com.
serafimw
8/17/17

YOYBUY - Excellent service! Wonderful service, all at the highest level! I recommend for all comers to use the services of this intermediary!
/Serafim/.

andressao
Andressa O.
8/17/17

I recommend them to anyone who needs to order something from Taobao.Their service is fast and really efficient!

toos4
8/16/17

Recently purchased nearly a thousand dollars worth of merchandise via Yoybuy and will be ordering more from them very soon! Order came from China to the US very quickly. Great prices!

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear too,
Thanks for your review,During 22th-31th.Aug celebrating YOYBUY 9th Birthday ,big discount is wating for you!Nice day!!
tommys50
8/16/17

using taobao.com I can find every accessory for my WWE figure collection that you cannot find in any store or other web site.. YOYBUY is the best

leticiad5
8/16/17

They're very fast and the customer service is really good. My package arrived on time and in good condition. I definitely recommend it!

anus60
Anu S.
8/16/17

Its one of the most trusted taobao agents who are extremely efficient with a great staff ans excellent service,,,Dont think twice before using it...You wont regeret.

Sorry for this. You could send email to service@youbuy.com thanks a lot

By Dannie z.

@raffaele according to me you can go with yoybuy because they are 100% reliable.I am using yoybuy from a long time so nothing with them.

By Nathan w.

Questions? Get answers from the Yoybuy.com staff and other customers.

Yoybuy.com?