Review of Yoybuy.com

service@yoybuy.com

29 reviews with 1 star

mrx1
1/11/19

Price is expensive and slow delivery, tooks almost 3 weeks to receive by using epacket , estimate delivery is 7 days and cost is 11 usd. Have use another forwarder before which is cost 5 usd and delivery time is 4/5 days only, not recommended for malaysia people. DM to my inbox if you would like to now thats cheap reasonable price and receive quickly.

alexanderl41
10/29/18

I requested a refund for pre-ordered item that I decided I no longer needed. Item wouldn't be released until early next year so, the only thing I had done was pay Yoybuy the initial price + fees for the item. In the end I had to go through PayPal to get the refund. Yoybuy's rules say your refund will be returned by original payment but, that is not true. They refund it to your Yoybuy wallet and then ask you to transfer from there to your PayPal account. Customer Service Chat will not help you. They will pretend to be nice and call you "Dear" and "Sweetie" but when ask them to follow their own rules the "niceties" stop and they get very rude.
If you start a PayPal claim/dispute against Yoybuy for their shady practices they will freeze/lock your account without warning.
Thankfully, since I paid with PayPal I was able to get my refund.

Be careful when using this site and be extremely wary if you're going to use something like a debit card or gift card that works like a credit card

johnb2040
10/23/18

i will rate this poor all they can think of is their side only not the buyers side.they did not allow me to use my credit card for the amount of $227.34 and said for security purpose and they advice me to use money transfer. how about myside if i didn't receive my item?.. it's difficult to trust money transfer..

jareks
10/16/18

ATTENTION !!!!
Three months ago I paid over $ 300 for the package.
I have not received parcels.
Yoybuy wants money from me again (2500 cny).
If I pay them again, maybe they will send a package to me or not.
These are ordinary thieves, they take the money but they do not send the goods. I inform the police in China about everything.
Perhaps they will be closed down by this business.
I warn you of using their services.

cynr3
9/13/18

Very rude and will not help you. Things are not clearly labeled as refundable or non-refundable. Disappointing especially when I have been a long time customer.

disobeyl
8/8/18

after they gives you a price with fees for his comission

they ask you for another FEE + 10% of the cost of the product LOL, so much for expensive ones, + shipping cost by EMS (expensive) + other fee + you have to pay customs in EMS and this is very expensive.

When you pay all this and your price is multiplied x2x3 than other webpages, they send you a copy or bad quality item same as you ordered, and this only if you recieve it.

$#*!ING SCAM.

ozget1
7/25/18

am very upset with yoybuy agent service. the parcel came with missing items and nobody helped me. They onyl said your items are not in our warehouse. They demanded to weight the 20 items again. I have receipt but They dont contain any information about number of items and contents

markuss21
1/2/18

ordered 2 items from yoybuy. The first arrived and the 2. went back to China with no explanation. Now, they want to charge me again for shipping cost to get it to the USA. Stay away from this yoyfake.....

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear Markus,
Sorry for any trouble caused to you, please tell me your username, we'll check for you! You can also send your questions to service@yoybuy.com or Live Chat. Wish you everything well in the New Year!
BEST REGARDS!
fernandow10
12/11/17

Through YouTube I was looking for a China purchasing agent
Yoybuy comes to me.
I registered and read all the tutorials, soon I started to choose my products, I chose payment by Paypal and made a big purchase of 622.00 dollars, soon after paying the purchase I went to check and everything was all right, I went to sleep, the other day going to buy more, my surprise, the site did not allow my login, I tried again and nothing ...
I emailed them that they would only respond the next day, they said that I was a new buyer and that the volume would have to take the money from Paypal and pass it on to them on deposit.
I laughed, what reason would this be, it seems that I will take the security of Paypal to deliver to these [edited by the Claim Here] by deposit.
I contacted, Paypal opened a dispute, there they decided to dialogue, serto? No, it was not like that, in the dispute they wanted me to close the dispute for them to return my money, I asked Paypal for an argument, they defended me, they said not to do it, that if I did I would lose my payment because of that I do not give more to open dispute.

Conclusion, take care of p ilan, on the other side of the world.

igorh6
12/6/17

Have lost 120 for shopping with YoyBuy.com Have ordered a washing machine part, that has arrived used and broken. The company has refused to provide any explanation and offered us 6000 points instead of refund.
I am sure you can buy a bag of Chinese Tea through them and you will receive it, but the rest of the goods, as clothes, electronic items, etc, do not even attempt to buy, as you will regret it.
Poor communication, they simply do not read your email and do not want to understand what you have asked them. If you want to loose the hard earned money, better to give to the charity. THINK TWICE BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASE TROUGH YOYBUY.COM
This my first and last shopping with them.

mariav112
11/28/17

I havent even received my order yet and have so many problems with this website/customer service. I ordered two very cheap things. One of those things was suddenly out of stock. They then asked me for 18 dollars worth of shipping and handling. I mailed them it was too much, asked if I could get a refund. It wasnt possible. They told me to just buy more so it would be worth the effort.. so I surfed the Chinese webshops for some other cheap things. One amongst those things was an umbrella, which after many weeks they told me was too big to go through customs and pay us more for air shipping. I went back and forward with them about how its not my fault the umbrella is too big and that its decent customer service to just take that shipping money out of the money I ALREADY PAID THEM. It still wasnt possible and suddenly the reason for asking more money was the weight. Absolute LIARS. Their story changes every time I ask about my goods and they have never heard about good customer service. When my goods arrive I will NEVER buy from this site again.

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear customer,
Firstly sorry for any trouble that caused to you, you can reflect problem to us at service@yoybuy.com or LIve chat, our number is +86-10-56147027, please contact us at 9:00 a.m-6:00 p.m Beijing time.Also, you can leave your username, we'll check for you!
igorh5
11/27/17

The service i have received from this site is ridiculous. We have order Samsung Washing machine PC board, after making the payment we have forced to wait up to 14 days for the item arrive to YouBuy Warehouse, as for very strange reason the seller was unable to send the item.

After another 40 days of waiting we finally have received the parcel. Guess what we have found there, yes Samsung Washing machine PC board, used, with broken parts, dusty, smelly board. After investigating the board we can see that the board has been taking from the old broken washing machine and we clearly can see that there is a sign of repairing as there was a different half way silicone filling through the top of the board.

The item was advertised as brand new, but we have received used with burn smell, broken with dust covering the board.

This is unbelievable. We have contacted the company to get some explanation and have send them multiply emails regarding that matter.

There is no customer support to deal with your issue. We will dispute this case with our bank.

Would I recommend this company, "ABSOLUTELY NOT", stay away. If you ever want to buy anything from China please use trusted sites, like AliExpress.

Stay away from YoyBuy.com

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear customer,
Sorry for any trouble that caused to you, there may be some misunderstanding between us, you can contact us at service@yoybuy.com or LIve chat, our number is +86-10-56147027, please contact us at 9:00 a.m-6:00 p.m Beijing time.
alana233
10/13/17

Don't use it. Scumbags. Sara Li, Michael, Rein, Mia only idiots working there.

Tel. +86 (10)84819775-6117 | Cell. 15910718141 | E-mail. Sara.li@yoybuy.cn
Address. Room 1406-1408,Building E,Lonhqi Square, Huangping Road, Huilongguan District,Beijing,1002218 China

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
YOYBUY
adac26
9/7/17

Do not check the goods, order came with all in wrong color/ size, also miss some.
They refuse to make any refund.
Rude customer service ever...
Made a PayPal claim to get my money back. I won the dispute.

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear Ada,
Firstly sorry for the inconvience caused to you! Any question please contact us at service@yoybuy.com .
dana1050
9/1/17

This site can very well scam you, probably they fulfill low value orders so that they get the slightly higher ones where they grab the money and don't deliver.
Unfortunately I just ordered on their nice site goods from Taobao of ~$750 and they refused to fulfill the order, sent some scammer style emails that I should pay them again via western union for "security" reasons. I am now trying to make claims with Visa to recuperate my money, hope it would eventually work.
Awful experience. Do not do business with these crooks.

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear Dan,
We have refunded your money on 1st.Sep. The money would be returned to your bank card on 7-15 working days.Please noted to check during these days.Have a nice day!!
hoshim
8/20/17

I trusted them for buying a color custom item but it was a disaster.
It only was a hat. A 30$ BLACK hat. They didn't even check and sent it to me. They also didn't sent me a pic of it. They bought it in blue, they kept making excuses, and offer me a 3$ coupon for it??? They also told me the solution is I MUST sell it by my own to recover SOME money. WHAT. Awful customer service, worst SS ever, refuse to give any solution , now "is my problem".

A V O I D

Also 99% of good reviews here are BUYED, they offer coupon and discount if you give them a good review here.

sergeyg19
8/16/17

Я столько лет с этим сервисом работал, так имел постоянный гемморой!!!! Слава богу вовремя остановился и перешёл в другую компанию, с которой работаю радостно, и без проблем!А в этой компании никто ни за что не отвечает!!! Покупает - Маша, деньги переводим-Кате, фасует - Света, а претензии по возврату- Юля! Каждый вроде как и что-то делает, но добиться правды совершенно нельзя!! Поэтому считаю, что сервис- полное дерьмо, и работать с этим не советую никому!!!

Response from YOY B., Yoybuy.com Representative
Dear Sergey,
Our company is YOYBUY.com,a Chinese Taobao agent. These names you mentioned in review don't exist on our comnpany.I think there is misunderstanding.If you have problems in buying and shipping Chinese goods , please email to service@yoybuy.com,we'll try our best to help you!! Nice day!
michaelo92
7/14/17

You are absolutely right....i have been a victim....and have already deposited some money into there system...since then...have been cursing them and blaming myself.....such company suppose to be close down....in fact they suppose not to exist and for there workers...they suppose to be working in farm...because they behave like a farmers not like an expert.....Never in mind use such service like them....they are ripper and scammer in directly not direct scammer. YOYBUY is the worst please close such company down forever

monik208
5/16/17

Ludzie uważajcie oszukują!!!!! wysłali mi niby paczke ale byla uszkodzona wiec wrocila spowrotem do nadawcy! kazali mi caly czas czekac to tydzien az w koncu minelo 2 miesiace i nic!!! zero zwrotu platnosci!!! zganiaja wszystko na firme zeglugowa!!! zlodzieje uwaga na nich!!!!!!!

People think cheating !!!!! They sent me with a package but it was damaged so I returned to the sender! They told me all the time to wait this week and finally 2 months and nothing !!! Zero return of payment !!! They are all over the shipping company !!! Thieves attention on them !!!!!!!

timok2
4/25/17

How is it possible that someone has been so lucky that they have managed to do successful business with this company. From us everything went below all margins. We ordered 5 items from them and soon noticed that we have to cancel our order. Unluckily one item was already ordered by them. That item was two months in their store and when it was sent to another agent, who arranged transport, the item was in unacceptable condition. Our agent sent it back. They refused to pay our money back and offered points couple of times and then different amount of CNYs. We refused to take points and etc but just wanted our money back. They never answered to our any question, just changed the "bid" and asked our acceptance. After their last bid they closed case without telling us first. A professional studied the case and when I sent her comments to Yoybuy, they just answered that case is closed, that's all. I'm quite sure that those who have given positive comments, didn't check that prices were like said in original pages. We noticed that their system is not updating all prices when you choose products from original seller's page. So be prepared that first invoice is not correct and you have to pay more what you though. They take over 10% profit already when they change cny to USD. Then they take 10% fee from everything. Their freight costs are 3...4 times bigger than by others and even from those prices they take 10% profit. It is sick that they force you to use their services with unreasonable prices and then take profit from that. They could call that "business" but we use another word. They are even so sly and cheeky that before you can make payment to them, they ask you to send your photo and copy of credit card although VISA show green light for payment. We refused to send that information because it is totally forbidden by bank. We regret that we tried to do business with them. They still have our money in their account and they refuse to discuss about it. We have been in contact with two other buying agents and they are from another planet, really good and friendly service. Everyone can of course do business with who they want but if you want to get troubles, loose money, burn your nerves, please contact Yoybuy.

mitchells28
4/7/17

I ordered some items through this service and was promised that the shipping cost would be a certain price which was competitive, but when it came time to pay for the items to be forwarded the price they were charging was 3 times as much as they said making it really unreasonable to pay. When I contacted support they were no help through e-mail, sending a couple copy and pasted sentences of irrelevant info. Chat support recommended that I wait until I order more to pay for it then. The costs were twice as much as you would pay on dhgate or alibaba.

stefanm40
3/3/17

I have bought several times through Yoybuy. Unfortunately, my experience has not been very good. It all starts out when a Taobao seller says he has a stock of, say, 99. When I want to buy one or two, Yoybuy tells me the seller is out of stock. I have suggested blacklisting this kind of crooked seller, but Yoybuy refuses to do so.

Secondly, in most cases I do not know the Chinese inland postage. I have had at least one case where it reached almost 50% of the price.

Thirdly and most annoyingly, when all items have arrived at Yoybuy's warehouse and I submit delivery, Yoybuy's system makes an estimate of shipping costs. They will not pack up, weigh and calculate the true shipping costs until I have paid the estimate, leading either (rarely) to a reimbursement or (in most cases) to a heavy second postage. The financial risk cannot be calculated. This is all the more burdensome as it could easily be changed. I have told them a dozen times, but they seem unwilling or unable.

Worse yet, Yoybuy has sent me the wrong items that cost me $25 and even after five e-mails wants to give me just $10 to make up for it. Not even in money, but in their ridiculous points!

Just when I thought it could not get any worse, they came up with a new trick: When I had asked if the item was still in stock, I got a positive reply, so I odered and paid. Guess what happened? "Item out of stock." :-o Not just once, but they pulled off this trick a second time! I think they do not even ask the sellers, but always claim they have stock.

Seriously, I have no idea why some other reviewers use words like "best", "honest" or "great" in connection with Youbuy. They must be Yoybuy employees.

My conclusion is: Buy from AliExpress.com whenever possible. Otherwise use Taobaoring.com when there is no other option.

ed5622
12/11/16

Terrible service! Spent almost $200 on clothing to be shipped to USA. Package arrived to NY, THEN got returned back to China. I was confused as to why this happened and immediately demanded it to be reshipped or refunded. Its been over 4 weeks and they have done neither. Im very upset with this company and I would NEVER recommend them to anybody!

viktorg6
10/5/16

From January 2013 to keep buying through yoybuy.com
at the mometn have 48 hours from the Western Union money transfer is not on my account !!! letters do not respond !! Service worse !!!
This year, the service is much worse !!!

soob
9/20/16

No matter how any times you explain about a problem they will not give you a right answer. I doubt that they even read customer inquiry emails.

Sorry for this. You could send email to service@youbuy.com thanks a lot

By Dannie z.

@raffaele according to me you can go with yoybuy because they are 100% reliable.I am using yoybuy from a long time so nothing with them.

By Nathan w.

Questions? Get answers from the Yoybuy.com staff and other customers.

Yoybuy.com?