Youtube.co.uk

Youtube.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Youtube.co.uk also ranks 54th among Videos sites.

How would you rate Youtube.co.uk?

“I think it will be possible to appeal more than once! the company is good and fits me perfectly, yo”

garry s.
8/12/19

I think it will be possible to appeal more than once! the company is good and fits me perfectly, you have cool cars, I advise everyone my experience

“YOU TUBE ALLOWS CHILDREN TO WATCH SICK, DISTURBING...”

angela s.
3/15/09

YOU TUBE ALLOWS CHILDREN TO WATCH SICK, DISTURBING VIDEOS! BUT YOU TUBE WON'T ALLOW YOU TO COMPLAIN? - MY HUSBAND AND I WERE DISGUSTED, APPALLED AND COMPLETELY SICKENED TO THE PIT OF OUR STOMACHS' TO DISCOVER THAT 'YOU TUBE', HAVE NO "RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE", AGAINST SHOWING DISTURBING, UPSETTING AND HORRIFYING VIDEOS THAT CAN EASILY BE ACCESSED AND SHOWN TO ANYONE! .. INCLUDING CHILDREN, ON THEIR WEBSITE !! THOSE IN CHARGE OF YOU TUBE SHOULD HAVE A BASIC, DECENT COMMON SENSE AND DUE CARE TO THOSE WHO VIEW THEIR WEBSITE AND THEREFORE, SHOULD HAVE IN PLACE A SAFETY GUARD TO KEEP INNOCENT EYES FROM WATCHING HORROR THAT INVOLVES REAL PEOPLE AND THE MOST UNSUITABLE SCENES INVOLVING DEATH !! .. IN THIS WE REFER TO THE "MAGIC?, TRICKS GONE WRONG" SCENE AND MANY OTHERS THAT WERE UNSUITABLE BUT WERE EASILY ACCESSIBLE TO WATCH. EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE MAY THINK IT'S FAKE, IT CERTAINLY DOES NOT LOOK OR FEEL THAT WAY TO AN INNOCENT CHILD !!!! PLEASE NOTE, THAT WHEN TRYING TO COMPLAIN TO YOU TUBE IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE..

garrys63
August 12th, 2019
angelas
March 15th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Youtube.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Youtube.co.uk?

Have a question about Youtube.co.uk?