YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen

YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen also ranks 93rd among Dating sites.

How would you rate YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen?

“The Best Younger Women Looking For Older Men Dating Site”

Kaly S.
4/3/15

The best choice for younger women seeking older men! Dating hot young women and rich older guys! - Youngerwomenlookingforoldermen.org

kalys4
April 3rd, 2015

Tip for consumers: if you are a younger woman who is looking for older partner, this site is your best choice

steveb349
May 23rd, 2018
I wanted everyone to know before they signed up for YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen.org that it is actually SugarDaddyMeet.com.

I haven't paid for a membership at YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen.org because right off the bat they prove to be misleading me. The site turns into SugarDaddyMeet.com which is not only a different site, but it is also a different theme if you want to get technical, and if I am not mistaken, that's exactly what someone is doing when they choose YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen.org, note at no point in the title is a mention of sugar daddy, sugar baby, or any sort of money for companionship exchange. Whether there are young women out there wanting older men regardless of whether they are rich, or not, is not the point. The title suggests there are young women out there wanting older men, No mention of their status financially is ever addressed.
But lets say that we're savvy with how the world works and therefore we made the assumption that this was indeed a sugar daddy site, why would they wait until after I had signed up to let me know the site is mainly known as SugarDaddyMeet.com?

Just too many questionable approaches for me to feel comfortable giving my financial info at this time.

If you go ahead and reward this kind of behavior it will never stop. If everyone was adamant about never supporting spam, it wouldn't exist. But everybody has to make the effort. I'll do mine by not supporting a site that fooled me to thinking it was some place different.
I gave them an ok because not having had a paid membership I didn't feel qualified to give them less.

Questions? Get answers from the YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen?

Have a question about YoungerWomenLookingForOlderMen?