Review of Yogi Surprise

yogisurprise.com@contactprivacy.com

dianes235
Diane S.
12/24/18

It was confusing using a new customer $10.00 off coupon and the percentage off and then to get the second item or secret surprise.

I'm not sure what I ended up receiving!!!

melv12
Mel V.
12/17/18

My email inquiry was answered quickly. The response was very friendly and informative. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Very very satisfied.

lilas10
Lila S.
12/11/18

Everything about this experience was beautiful. The box was pretty and full of goodies, including chocolates, jewelry + items to support my practice.

nicoleo32
Nicole O.
12/10/18

I've wanted this box for years but could never afford it; when I had extra money for Black Friday, I bought my first box with the coupon code for a second gift box. I was hoping my best friend and I could get the same items, but I was not given a duplicate box. I'm disappointed because I feel that I was misinformed, and now I don't think I'll purchase another box if I have the extra money.

heatherq4
Heather Q.
12/9/18

I love that the jewelry I receive is of great quality. It is beautiful and I get many compliments. It is fun to receive surprise mail at a reasonable cost. Thank you, Yogi Surprise!

lisac766
Lisa C.
11/13/18

I was so excited to get my boxes. It was like my birthday. I loved all of it. I must say I was a little disappointed with the 'free' body lotion sticker text this number. They have a free sample but you had to pay for shipping so I thought that was a bit misleading. The lotion was amazing though so I did take them up on the offer. Other then that I have been praising the boxes all over social media and to friends.

stephanieg144
Stephanie G.
11/10/18

Amazing products! I purchased to gift to my mother for Christmas and the products inside look fabulous! I think she will absolutely love everything and will continue the subscription. Well worth the money!!!

gallyv
Gally V.
11/6/18

Hello,

The website is ok clear and easy to use but it´s the only things i can say because I´m a new member of Yogi surprise and for the moment i just signed up and payed, I didn´t receive the box yet.

Ask me in few month is everything is ok

Thanks
Rgds

anonymousc192
anonymous C.
10/31/18

I placed my order quite a while ago and still have received nothing. My credit card was charged yet I have received nothing in the mail. No update from customer service about my order no idea when I should be expecting a package. This is very frustrating and disappointing. I would appreciate contacts and someone to please let me know when or if my items are even coming thank you.

dl127
D L.
10/26/18

I've only received one box so far but I really enjoyed it. Love the packaging and the products! I've used everything in the box and plan to continue. I'm really looking forward to receiving the next box!

shays34
Shay S.
10/21/18

I absolutely love it! Everything I have received is perfect, i normally wouldn't bye or look for some of the products so it really is a treat, presents i give to me! Also it keeps yoga in the forefront of my mind!

angelaz23
Angela Z.
10/17/18

I'm so happy with my first Yogi Surprise box. I'm loving my necklace and my bracelet. They match and they are great quality!

jent61
Jen T.
10/16/18

Your customer service was very kind and helped me apply a discount code to my box. I absolutely loved the box. I use all of the kinds of products that were included and I loved that I got a bracelet included since it was my first box. I saw the first spoiler for next month's box and I could not be more excited :)

anonymousf177
anonymous F.
10/16/18

Fantastico! Pacchetot arrivato in tempi velocissimi nonostante io sia in Italia! Mala stupendo e cioccolato buonissimo! Davvero un mini regalo che tutti dovrebbero concedersi!

megana49
Megan A.
10/12/18

I loved my 'after practice' box that I received with my Dharma bracelet welcome gift. I liked the variety of items and that they were from various companies that were new to me.
I contacted Customer Service because I was concerned about my box arriving as we were under a Category 4 Hurricane Watch. Kayla answered my emails very quickly and let me know when my package arrived. She also checked on me after the Hurricane made landfall (it turned to the east of us). I really appreciate the personal experience I had with customer service.

dkpt
DKP T.
10/11/18

Love the products but if there was something that I'd like to see change it would be that when I signed up with both yoga & jewelry box, both surprise gifts are the same. That's the fun in the surprise of it all it should not be the same on the yoga side and the jewelry side. So now I have 2 of the same bracelet. So far other than that I do like the variety and even a different color of bracelet or a choice of a couple different options.
I do love the quality of items, would much rather receive a few quality items versus a bunch of cheap junk that I'll never use.

montanakittyo
MontanaKitty O.
10/5/18

I loved opening and exploring the box. There truly was something for everyone in it. All items seemed high quality and perfect for those on the spiritual path, practicing self care.

chasityy1
Chasity Y.
9/24/18

The customer service was incredible. I am very pleased with the treatment I received as well as the outcome.

anonymousx132
anonymous X.
9/24/18

My first yogi surprise came soaked from a busted pillow spray. The customer service rep i worked with was so kind and sent me a new package. Excellent customer service!

mcfashk
McFash K.
9/24/18

Overall, I appreciated my first yogi surprise box and it met some of my expectations. I was hoping to get a yoga strap or block or an additional oil like rosehip.

I seldom use scarves/head wraps so I gave the lilac yogi surprise pashmina wrap to my mother. The bracelets are pretty but do not appear to be durable. Also, the lavender pillow spray and face serum are useful and I like them both. I haven't tried the Vahdem tea samples yet but the packaging is first class. The added yogi surprise sequence card with various yoga poses was a nice touch.

kimb284
Kim B.
9/17/18

This was my first box, I also received the gift box I was amazed at what each box contained. I'm so looking forward to my next box. Peace and positive energy

sandyb158
Sandy B.
9/14/18

As soon as my first box arrived, I was looking forward to seeing and enjoying the contents. The rose quartz necklace is nice, but I was shocked and disappointed by the glass jewelry box. The metal of the box is corroded and blackened, and looks like something that should have been discarded. I won't be subscribing any longer.

anonymousg129
anonymous G.
9/14/18

I barely got my first box opened and I am being charged for my next month without so much as an email that is going to happen, plus I barely read the card that said I could add to my next box and well I think that's useless cause now it's already done and I'm not going to order for my November box if I even decide to stay. You just took the fun out of the surprises.

dezels
Dezel S.
9/13/18

My first box was incredibly disappointing, and I left a poor review. My second box, however, was well worth the monthly investment. So I felt compelled to leave a second review to fairly balance my first one. Beautiful items, professionally packaged.

lizk54
Liz K.
9/12/18

I just received my September box, and am really impressed! I had to cancel my subscription due to financial reasons, and was able to restart for September. It was the perfect month to re-subscribe in. This box included a little of everything for self care: coziness, jewelry, craft, tea, body, sleep, yoga, inspiration. I don't want to give too much away. And not sample items, FULL size. Highly recommend yogisuprise!

Questions? Get answers from the Yogi Surprise staff and other customers.

Yogi Surprise?