Review of Yodle

2018 Customer choice award

1,428 reviews with 5 stars

rong145
8/24/17

Our plumber repaired a toilet and pointed out water damage to the subfloor. So, we asked around and were referred to RJ's Linoleum Service in Fresno CA. A week later (the linoleum we wanted had to be ordered) it was in and looks beautiful. It was a very skillfully executed performance. It wasn't cheap but you get what you pay for. I would not hesitate to call them again should we need this service.

craigs98
4/19/17

I have been reading all these negative reviews. What these so called business owners don't understand is patience for one and make sure your website stands out. I have been with yodle for 3 years now. It takes about 2 months to start seeing results. Below is the revenue that Yodle has produced for our Company over 3 years.

Year 1 = $38,281.21
Year 2 = $91,407.23
Year 3 = 489,812.09

This is just with Yodle. These numbers don't lie. The people complaining are either lazy or clueless how to run a company. We probably have a lot of there customers.

Response from Executive S., Yodle Representative
Thanks for the kind words Craig - we're happy our programs are working for you! We'd love to have a conversation with you regarding your experience, if you'd like to share your account details via private message.

-Mike
samf60
11/3/16

I have a kitchen remodeling business and my sales rep Wes was knowledgeable and honest. Most importantly he set the right expectations for my business. He did not make promises that Yodle couldn't deliver just to tie the knot. He showed me ranges of calls and emails I could expect, and so far they have been accurate. My campaign is going great so far. Give it a shot, see you on the front page!

monicab60
10/7/16

Bonnie Jenkins was great, I was able to understand and follow everything that she went over during our phone sessions. High five to her!!!

hopew8
9/29/16

Excellent

amberm77
9/29/16

I spoke with Bonnie for almost an hour going thru tips to help increase our site views and leads. She was very informative, presented me with facts and tips I did not know before talking to her and took her time to make sure I understood everything.

fredf54
9/21/16

Bonnie was stupendous! Explanations were patient, clear and well-directed. Each coaching experience was comfortable and I learned from each of several coaching calls. Bonnie was personable and encouraged questions that lead to further learning. I only wish that all service providers had employees with her personality, etiquette and knowledge.

victorz5
9/16/16

I highly appreciated the patience and the step by step instructions she gave. Very helpful.

karld12
9/13/16

It was an excellent experience. My instructor was just great. She explained everything in detail and made sure I understood before moving on.

juliem151
9/12/16

Bonnie was the most patient, knowledgeable instructor ever! And she is fun! The time we spent went by so fast, but now I understand so much better. Thanks Yodle!

shariem
9/8/16

I was having difficulty getting things moving with my account. I understood the technical side of using my dashboard but just didnt have enough activity. I was at a loss of what to do and feeling like I had paid a lot of money for a service that was not generating result. That was before I spoke to Bonnie. She made sure I knew how to use the different aspects of the dashboard in the beginning of our conversation. Then, she took it farther and gave me some more specific information on how I can improve the information I already had on my website and create more activity. She gave me ideas of different offers I can make too. All of this was very exciting and I feel hopeful now that I can generate the activity I need to move up in the google rankings.
Thank you Bonnie, I have renewed hope because of you!

danac56
9/2/16

Yodle has been such a huge blessing to my business. It has tremendously helped us on our placement with Google. The dashboard is easy to navigate... Yodle has proven to be an important component in our marketing budget!

gregh60
9/1/16

Yodle is going to be great for my limousine business. This will take my marketing to another level. Bonnie did a fantastic job in going over all of the information with me. Job well done Yodle!!!!!

phyllisj7
8/25/16

Wish we would have done this sooner.

kristinw24
8/20/16

I was amazed at how courteous, personable, and professional the staff was while assisting me with setting up the marketing tools on my dashboard!

isabellac6
8/18/16

She its very knowledgeable and nice, she its so patient to explain me all the tabs and ways to promote my business, I love working with her.

aimiel
8/15/16

After getting a tutorial on how to use the dashboard it is so simple to use and quick.

bethm76
8/9/16

Bonnie Jenkins showed me around the dashboard today, and it was so user friendly. I'm excited about uploading photos and getting reviews to help my online rankings.

marcelines1
8/4/16

I requested ownership of my business listing from YP. It has not been forthcoming. Andrew stayed on the phone with me for well over two hours patiently and professionally explaining to YP why it could be done now and why there was not a need to wait any longer.

This frustrating and exasperating experience was made possible and was done pleasantly because of Andrew's willingness ot help and because of his patience.

janieg4
7/30/16

Yodle's service is very straightforward and user friendly. It is focused on getting your business out there and their customer service is fast and very helpful as well! This is a highly recommended service to promote your business!

sterlinge4
7/28/16

Great way for a web presence with simplicity. Great customer service.

frankl346
7/27/16

Thomas Standing imported into my Yodle Dashboard a huge CSV file with my contacts, and gave me access on Yodle to all 4500+ contacts I exported from my Microsoft Outlook contact list. Further, he explained how to work with them on the Yodel Dashboard and was just great explaining how to do that too. Thanks Thomas! (July 27, 2016)

johnd606
7/26/16

JOHNDAVIS REVIEW -VERY GOOD, INFORMATIVE, ORGANIZED AND PROFESSIONAL

sarahj145
7/22/16

They were very good at explaining things to us in a way that we could understand. Not being very computer savvy we really appreciate it.

kathrynr15
7/15/16

Such an easy website to navigate! Even if you need help it walks you right through what you need STEP by STEP on the site or you can speak directly to a representative, like our good friend Bonnie!

341 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received a few leads that actually worked out. However, it wasn't enough to justify using them in the first place. The leads seemed to come in when I had signed up for their "google ads marketing" addition. So basically, the google ads provided 80%-100% of the leads, not Yodle. I Would've been better off spending my money on Google Ads written myself.

By Jay U.

Yodle only cost me money and quite a bit of frustration! Tony

By Anthony C.

I have a spare wet-vac if you have extra cash laying about. Give me a call. It would be a better application of energy use.

By Sally L.

Run Forest Run. They make promises. They will put wrong info on the web. Who spends 600.00 Before a return if you gat that. Run Forest Run

By Scott E.

dont do it.

By Matt T.

If you get a website made. The search engine go by the 2nd letter in order for your site to be pulled up quickly. You would be better off doing your own social media marketing, joining the BBB and Y and white pages of phone book. Magnetic vehicle signs, etc. Need more free tips email me at rstoutmire@yahoo.com subject line Javier S. Contractor. Hope this help you but don't pay any company any money for any work. Rhonda S.

By rhonda s.

I use Yodle for a DUI and Reckless Driving defense law practice. Consistent leads that match my location and practice areas. I use the photos with the link to Facebook and have client reviews right on my website. I think it is important to take advantage of these services that Yodle offers as part of their package.

By Mark M.

I don't know, but stay away from Yodle!

By Anthony C.

Anthony C is absolutely right. Don't waste your time.

By Sally L.

No you lose it

By Jason M.
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Yodle