Review of Yodle

2018 Customer choice award

177 reviews with 4 stars

eileene9
9/7/16

Prior to working with Bonnie I would have given Yodle 1 star. Her excellent, patient instruction is extremely useful and showed me parts of the program and dashboard that I had no idea existed. Now I'll give Yodle 4 stars. Bonnie actually deserves the credit, now it's up to me to do my part and wait to see if the program really works it's "magic".

juliew88
6/7/16

He was very patient!!!

cavink
5/3/16

Wonderful

joshuac46
4/26/16

I asked how we can get people to do Google reviews. I learned Google took away the option to leave reviews for local businesses on their Google+ account. He added a button to our site but the link sends the user to our about page with no way to leave a review

rayf27
4/26/16

Yodle has been very helpful in rasing our internet presence. Would reccomend them to help with the marketing of your buisness.

thomasm166
4/23/16

the pixels were to high resolution to upload yoddle professional took care of that issue

lisej3
4/21/16

Thank you for being kind and Patient.

louk179
4/16/16

Paul was really helpful. We went through the dashboard together and he gave me simple instructions about what I need to do to get myself out there with potential clients. 2016 will be the year my business takes off.

alr37
4/4/16

learn alot in a few minuets.....just have to follow up

carolt48
4/4/16

I had a terrific experience working with Emma in crating my adversite. She listened to my suggestions and was able to quickly and efficiently implement them. She was also able to explain why certain things had to be done in a certain way to optimize accessibility to my site.

Emma, listened thoroughly to my questions and concerns and was able to process large amounts of information quickly and efficiently. She was a pleasure to work with. Emma assured me that any additional changes I wanted to make could always be implemented as I worked with the site. Thank you for excellent service!

larrya37
3/28/16

I purchased an existing dry cleaner business that has been in business since 1977. However, the previous owners advertised by word of mouth and never did any real advertising. Most people today have a smart phone some type of smart device to search for the services they are looking for. And being a new business owner I knew that I needed to have a website presents and a way for customers to find me on the internet and on social media. Yodel was able to provide all of those services at a reasonable price and give me the ability to track incoming traffic to website to see how well it's working to help grow my business. There are some limitations to the Yodle website templates but overall I was impressed and please how quickly Yodle was able to get my website up and running. My webiste is new, so I will if hold judgement on how well Yodle can drive traffic to my Urban Cleaners website.

margeld
3/9/16

For those who need to work on market presence Yodle is great!
Provides a coach to get you started until you are comfortable with the system.
I'm so happy to be working with Yodle!

bettyanng
2/25/16

Thanks the support is great.

jacobs74
2/10/16

We started up with Yodle at the beginning of 2015 and have been using there services right at a year now. We definitely saw a spike in overall leads from there services which turned in to more work. Keeping track of leads that where generated from Yodle is easy to do and the ability to listen to the phone conversations are a great feature for a small company like ours.
Making changes to the website takes a bit of leg work, but they are quick to respond and help out at the customer care department.
The only reason I would not give them a 5 star rating is that the web page they provide you with is very limited. It would be nice to have a few more options to choose from. Once you start trying to customize there website to fit your business, you'll know what I mean.
I would recommend Yodle to other small business owners.

teriy3
2/9/16

My start with Yodle was a bit rough. But they have more than made up for that in my book! The customer service is outstanding! They make it personal, and all about me and my business! They have provided customized and individual attention, so that I could really learn how to make the most of their tools. The best part is that I am seeing the difference, and my business is being "noticed" by Google! Thank you to everyone at Yodle!

robertz31
2/4/16

Coaching calls are the bomb. I like the services they offer, so far, which is why I'm only offering 4 stars at the moment. I'll update as more comes into play. I also have a good deal of things to accomplish before I know it's all working well for me. But, that's entirely on me- and I know to ask for help.

williamb178
2/2/16

I am new. Only have one call so far, but it was a good one. Program seems impressive. Customer support is responsive and helpful.

jeffb136
2/1/16

i was happy with the info provided, it was very informative.
i like the ability to add content to the existing info

greggw7
1/25/16

The dashboard is easy to navigate making updates a breeze. 90% of the work is automated.

mattg48
1/14/16

So far so good. Dashboard is easy to use. Customer service has been very helpful. Also the weekly lessons to help you get started has been great. I have not got any business yet, but I see my website move up on search pages and I am getting interest on my website. SO I am happy so far.

gregc36
12/17/15

Reviewed many features about my new site. I think I will benefit from the review function as well as the automatic email system. Thank you Beth.

chadr9
12/2/15

good

erinm49
11/18/15

I had the pleasure of having Beth walk me through the Yodle website they created for my company. It is very easy to use and she was delightful to work with. I hope this gives me a ton of ROI (return on my investment)

michaelt107
11/12/15

She took her time and guided me through the program

joycek8
10/20/15

I am an independent Design Consultant who understands my business need for current marketing venues. Yodel reached out to me and I responded with a six month trial. Due to my personal time constraints I have not been able to adequately utilize the tools Yodel provided . Through the excellent communication and in depth perception of my business, Priyanka addressed my situation and instilled a comfort level that retains my client status with Yodel while I make some necessary adjustments within my business. That comfort level is imperative between companies to create long lasting relationships. Thank you!

I received a few leads that actually worked out. However, it wasn't enough to justify using them in the first place. The leads seemed to come in when I had signed up for their "google ads marketing" addition. So basically, the google ads provided 80%-100% of the leads, not Yodle. I Would've been better off spending my money on Google Ads written myself.

By Jay U.

Yodle only cost me money and quite a bit of frustration! Tony

By Anthony C.

I have a spare wet-vac if you have extra cash laying about. Give me a call. It would be a better application of energy use.

By Sally L.

Run Forest Run. They make promises. They will put wrong info on the web. Who spends 600.00 Before a return if you gat that. Run Forest Run

By Scott E.

dont do it.

By Matt T.

If you get a website made. The search engine go by the 2nd letter in order for your site to be pulled up quickly. You would be better off doing your own social media marketing, joining the BBB and Y and white pages of phone book. Magnetic vehicle signs, etc. Need more free tips email me at rstoutmire@yahoo.com subject line Javier S. Contractor. Hope this help you but don't pay any company any money for any work. Rhonda S.

By rhonda s.

I use Yodle for a DUI and Reckless Driving defense law practice. Consistent leads that match my location and practice areas. I use the photos with the link to Facebook and have client reviews right on my website. I think it is important to take advantage of these services that Yodle offers as part of their package.

By Mark M.

I don't know, but stay away from Yodle!

By Anthony C.

Anthony C is absolutely right. Don't waste your time.

By Sally L.

No you lose it

By Jason M.
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Yodle