Review of YellowPages.ca

socialmedia@yp.ca

2 reviews with 2 stars

mikem326
1/16/16

I signed up with Yellow pages 6 months ago for my business as a mortgage brokerage. I was promised that I would see traffic and my investment would be very worthwhile. After 6 months I have not received any viable calls for business ( I have received calls from people trying to sell me something).

I asked to cancel my account twice and Yellow pages has said no, because I have a contract,and they say I'm obligated until the end of the contract. What about their obligation to me to deliver positive results?

I would NOT recommend anyone deal with Yellow pages as they appear to only want your money and really don't seem care if they deliver or not, or if you are an unhappy customer.

jasonv4
3/19/11

My issue with this page is that the owner of the ad JR's Mobile RV Service owns the website
www.jrsmobilervservice.com

But Yellowpages.ca has them linking to MY website J.R's Mobile Service at

www.jrsmobileservice.com

I called the owner, and informed them, I have also submitted errors with this page to yellowpages. BUT now such luck
anyone have any suggestions?

My son in high school was harassed by a telemarketer and said no. He created an IT website in HS for a class.Two months later I got an invoice for $57 month. I told them my son has a Communication Learning Disability, a Medical Disability and is being treated for PTSD. They refused to help. I will go to BBB and ask my lawyer. My son should have hung up but they coerced him and he was too young and naive to know better. Shame on them!!

By Jennifer D.

Questions? Get answers from the YellowPages.ca staff and other customers.

YellowPages.ca?