Review of Yellowbook

Tel: 877.237.6120
smm@yellowbook.com

ma69055
1/6/18

The delivery person for the phone book placed them so all 4 books for myself and my neighbors ended up in the drainage ditch causing potential back up of drainage and at the very least litter all down the road from plastic bags and paper. I am sure your advertisers would be happy to know all there advertising dollars ended up in a ditch in upstate New York.

paulw128
12/10/15

I call Action garage Door Company in Carson City NV to have a broken spring repaired. Ernie arrived and repaired the door. Less than two hours had pasted from the phone call to the repair completed. I call that outstanding service. Ernie was an outstanding young man, he worked quickly had a very nice professional attitude. I would call them again.

herbertp7
4/30/13

I would beware of dealing with Yellow Book as you can lose alot of money. I worked for Yellow Book USA a few years ago and I would say at a minimum 90% of the ads don't work, and I am a good person and good sales rep and I sold my customers small ads to start off because it's not guaranteed to work, and if you are going to advertise with Yellow Book you should do a small ad to see how it works. Well because I was doing the right thing by my customers and selling small ads my sales went down and I was asked to leave the company. Beware of dealing with Marnel Ahern-I thing she is a Sales Manager in Pa now, and many people have lost alot of money by buying big ads from Marnel, Marnel may seem nice when she is selling you but trust me she is a cruel person, the good majority of the ads with yellow book don't work but if you want to try it I recommend doing something small to start off. On top of that last I knew Yellow Book USA isn't even an American company and its British owned.

johnf27
4/9/11

I always use this site when I need to find a number or address for a local business. I also use this site sometimes when I need to shop around for the best deal on common services. It's simple, effective, and the flow of the site is very natural.

Questions? Get answers from the Yellowbook staff and other customers.

Yellowbook?