This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Yatanmalls.top

Yatanmalls.top has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Yatanmalls.top?

“These people are not authorized dealers. They steal listings and photos from others!”

Dave H.
9/24/18

I was notified by an unknown e-commerce customer that www.yatanmalls.top was listing unauthorized products AND using MY copywritten photos and copywritten advertising (as well as MY products) on their site WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! I have threatened to sue them if they do not remove MY products from their site. To my knowledge, they are just a scam page. They do not actually provide said merchandise. They just take your money - LISTINGS ITEMS THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO ADVERTISE! DO NOT SHOP WITH yatanmalls.top THEY ARE THIEVES AND BREAK THE LAW!

daveh289
September 24th, 2018

DO NOT SHOP WITH yatanmalls.top THEY ARE THIEVES AND BREAK THE LAW!

Questions? Get answers from the Yatanmalls.top staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yatanmalls.top?

Have a question about Yatanmalls.top?