Yandex.ru

Yandex.ru has a consumer rating of 2.54 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Yandex.ru also ranks 25th among Email sites.

How would you rate Yandex.ru?

“The russian google”

Rick W.
4/25/14

The russian google. Full of awesome features - like traffic jams and street-view actually comparable to google. I would strongly recommend using it as a primary search engine if you are in Russia or Belorussia. However, the design could of been a little simpler - is too crowded for me personally.

“The real yandex”

Au P.
3/16/20

Yandex and partner were hackers. A thief in person n online No one can trust these no good moral thieves. The woman I the demon behind the thirst of dexter.thats why he follow orders. They destroy my life. aie.parungao@icloud.con 07818541037 Am ready to answer your questions. Thank you.

vadimz5
November 10th, 2018
Not very good, forgot what i typed in when making account, tried logging while visiting babushka and now I can't use my email. Will have to write it down on a paper next time.
donaldr109
May 1st, 2018
I have received e-mails from someone claiming to be from Kirov in Russia, sending me photographs, which suggested they were of her. I have now identified the photographs as being from the VK.com page of a lady in Ukraine, who had no idea her photographs were being used without her knowledge.
The person communicating with me uses the e-mail address: *******@yandex.com. Whoever is using that Yandex e-mail address is mis-using another persons photographs, suggesting they are their own, which they are not. I would urge you to close down the e-mail account: *******@yandex.com
Donald Ross, Arbroath, Scotland.
4 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yandex seems to be a scam when they keep telling me I'm infected for the last ten years and demanding more personal information when I tried to use their email and trying to get me to download some supposed antivirus when I use their search engine. I don't have these problems on other websites.

By Ron S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Yandex.ru staff and other customers.

Yandex (NASDAQ:YNDX) is one of the largest internet companies in Europe, providing the world with search and online services, one market at a time. Yandex?۪s mission is to help users solve their everyday problems by building people-centric products and ...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yandex.ru?

Have a question about Yandex.ru?