Review of Yandex.ru

Tel: +1-800-285-2265

4 reviews with 3 stars

vadimz5
11/10/18

Not very good, forgot what i typed in when making account, tried logging while visiting babushka and now I can't use my email. Will have to write it down on a paper next time.

donaldr109
5/1/18

I have received e-mails from someone claiming to be from Kirov in Russia, sending me photographs, which suggested they were of her. I have now identified the photographs as being from the VK.com page of a lady in Ukraine, who had no idea her photographs were being used without her knowledge.
The person communicating with me uses the e-mail address: krassotkaguk@yandex.com. Whoever is using that Yandex e-mail address is mis-using another persons photographs, suggesting they are their own, which they are not. I would urge you to close down the e-mail account: krassotkaguk@yandex.com
Donald Ross, Arbroath, Scotland.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yandex seems to be a scam when they keep telling me I'm infected for the last ten years and demanding more personal information when I tried to use their email and trying to get me to download some supposed antivirus when I use their search engine. I don't have these problems on other websites.

By Ron S.

Questions? Get answers from the Yandex.ru staff and other customers.

Yandex.ru?