Review of Yahoo

stcloudmncarpetcleaners@yahoo.com

46 reviews with 4 stars

theresac47
3/10/17

I was concerned because I had not received my products and had not gotten a link to track the order. Called the # for customer service and did not get anyone to answer. I then emailed my concern and within 3 hours received a response I also received my products in today's mail. They were packaged well. They smelt and felt good. I have not used them yet but I do not think they feel or look like "fake" products as I have seen talked about on this site. I placed my order on the 6th and received my product on the 10th. So far I do not think they deserve the low rating of 3 1/2 stars, I will be using them again.

alexa1839
2/5/17

search so list good job from yahoo.com,now google search so bad!i do not kown why google search change so much for what

nikitask
12/20/16

I recomeded to a friends

kous4
10/6/16

What can I say? Once the most favorite website ....The name itself was such a joy. Yahoo blocked some of its most exciting features...namely Yahoo chat, Yahoo messenger chat. It provided platform for so many people to interact. The current Yahoo messenger doesn't look easy to me. Yahoo chat website mode n messenger chat rooms were some of the most used. We have no clue why they were blocked.

paull135
3/22/16

Pro's:
- easy to register
- plenty of services in one account
Con's:
- sends me emails every day and I can't unsubscribe
- it takes 10 mins to deliver an email

ankits8
12/1/15

yahoo is a good website. They pretty have everything, and make it pretty user friendly

shanew27
9/17/15

Provides SPAM filtering and reporting on incoming eMail. Many nice features considering it's free.

annj14
11/12/14

I love Yahoo! since I use their mail. I like their delightful style in the e-mail theme. I like browsing different articles of different topics. Overall Yahoo! is so good.

suem46
11/9/14

I am a real yahoo and online news junkie, and I read and scan multiple articles pretty much everyday.
I'm not too big with some of the articles and the slant. And... then there are loading problems they have occasionally; but yahoo seems to always be more than fair with the comments sections.
Many times the comments people make seem to be just insults, but yahoo lets it go. I am glad.
Yahoo seems to try to let people speak, even if it is garbage, and that is a real public service.
There is increasing censorship online and in online businesses, increasing blacklisting in employment, even online.
I am concerned about this and glad for yahoo.

Tip for consumers: Ignore trolls: but there might be legitimate concerns with angry people.

mahboobm
11/1/14

yahoo.com is good website

Tip for consumers: this is good search engine

rickys10
4/10/14

Yahoo is great! The mail feature is good. I'm suggesting for more improvements in the site for the users.

rameezs
3/27/14

i am christian i am passed my metriculation from Sf. Michael's convent high school and intermediate from Szabist intermediate college. and BBA from Sindh University.

cindyc27
3/23/14

Yahoo is a very useful search engine. One of the best search engines in Web.
But sometimes it takes time to load more heavy details.

beckys14
2/7/14

should up its game its almost there

andree9
1/6/14

I like to use yahoo mail.

denisem15
12/30/13

I like yahoo. It tells me more things.

auroras
12/26/13

Powerful search engine
I like yahoo answers

kelseyd1
11/17/13

Well, I don't care for the new interface compared to what it was a few years ago, it seems more cluttered and annoying. I get that they are trying to streamline everything nowadays, but I just like how it used to look. Still a great service, and I don't get as much spam as my other emails.

xindyl
11/7/13

i like yahoo mail,Very convenient

johnk89
9/20/13

nice mail :)

jimw37
8/30/13

User for over 15 years, mainly of their email service. Never had any significant problems. They finally fixed some annoying "features" and now it works very well.

nainad
6/17/13

I don't use yahoo chat any more but yahoo ans, local services, cricket and other more service liked very much.

craigs26
6/12/13

Awesome new redesign!

leed16
6/10/13

I think the site is quite confusing but I love the movie section of yahoo with reviews from critics and users

josephd23
6/9/13

Yahoo used to be the best however the results never what I am looking for.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yahoo, is under going a big market change with Verizon Wireless, Yahoo! has been running slow ever since they mention the Oath Brand, Inc. It was like the whole market crashed for Yahoo!, they are still working on buying back the stock, and I even wonder why the offer to buy, a company with no problem, that dose the same kinda of work without using or selling a telephone. Yahoo1 sould be up and running, but there is still, on when and how they are going to buy back the stock.

By Lavetta L.

Questions? Get answers from the Yahoo staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Yahoo