Review of Xz Blue

Tel: 24000030476
xz-blue.com@contactprivacy.com

maureens147
4/18/19

I just received stretchy pants from this company. It's advertised as a comfortable stretchy dress pant. I have no idea what sizes they have because mine were listed as a medium and wouldn't fit my 7 year old grand daughter. They should be sized as a size 00. They won't exchange them and suggest I give them to somebody or donate them. I wouldn't order again

gretar6
4/8/19

Ordered a wireless car charger with automatic clamping. They sent me a dollar store carphone holder with no charging capability and emailed me at first that the item was out of stock so this low quality substitute was sent in it's place. When I pushed, they emailed that I was sent what I ordered and that customers should read the description. The item DID NOT match the description.

Tip for consumers: They post ads on social media. Take screen shots of the site you order from to make sure you are sent the correct item. The ads are near impossible to find after you order.

leeannp10
3/26/19

The infomercial seemed legit but the item came and the product looked like something that came from a Third-World dollar store. It is a scam, and now our email account is being flooded with spam. STAY AWAY from this vendor, and FACEBOOK ads. Facebook needs to be more vigilant--

teria30
3/25/19

As others have stated "I so wish I'd read these reviews before falling for the glossy Instagram ad". Basically they sent the wrong product (on purpose I'm sure of it). I've repeatedly complained, asking that they send me what I paid for. They offered $5 and told me to keep the useless product they sent me, which is the lower quality cheap looking version of what I ordered. Interesting fact: I paid 2 x $20USD for what I ordered, the product they've sent me is worth 2 x $10. Three times now they've offered me that $5 refund. How is that acceptable??? Now telling me that if I want to return the goods I'd have to pay for the return shipping myself! Unacceptable!

richj57
3/22/19

Ordered these cool guitar hanging hooks that close once you put your guitar on them, when I received them they are normal hooks nothing like what was advertised. Facebook needs to be more vigilant on who they allow to advertise

mattd192
3/19/19

these mother$#*!ers are crooks. I tried to return to the e-mail address and it's nonexistent.
I will never buy from facebook again

lauras633
3/14/19

I bought a styling iron from another company, but when I get it, this is the company it came from! No directions, no paper work, just a coupon to buy more items! I bought it, NOT to straighten my long hair, but to curl it as shown in the ads! Guess if I burn my hair off, or burn the house down they're protected!

damirb5
3/11/19

I bought a magnetic tempered glass phone cover from these crooks.
A month later and after so many emails requesting my money back I kept getting replies of 15%,30% refund or express post delivery upgrade! Delivery of what? I never received anything!
Last time I buy anything advertised on Instagram.
Stay away from these crooks!

barryd2
10/27/18

Flame effect on both still and movie adverts look pretty real. Looks nothing like and that with the actual product! Space to fill in name etc for return form, 1.5mm wide! As is their lettering on their returns policy. Awaiting reply to my refund claim with interest, just in case it's a faulty bulb. When I have a reply, I'll update this review.
Also, email below spelt wrong?
"Xz-blue Return Emali: RuthMS12610Erickson@gmail.com"
white whats APP:+852 66127865Nanjing Dongshang Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Room 1821-1823, 359 Hongwu Road, Qinhuai District, Nanjing

Questions? Get answers from the Xz Blue staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Xz Blue