Xtremetrafficarbitrage reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

gikbulk
2/8/11

This site is a Scam. It promises to make you tons of money in one day using their "System". First of all, i am stupid enough to try the "system". But I was curious to know since it was only $39 something to buy. As soon as you sign up, it prompts to buy a $199 "System" that would increase 10 times income than the "System" you just purchased. It never lets you buy pass for few tries. I managed to get out of that. It then lets you open an account at Clickbank. com to which i tried to give very much less personal information about me and it did opened an account. I am sure that bank account would be bogus one too. Then, there is nothing. No more detail about the "system" that generate money. Luckily, I used my Paypal account to pay. Immediately requested for a refund. After 2 weeks (which is still perfectly ok), I got the refund. Just want people to know this.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtremetrafficarbitrage staff and other customers.

Xtremetrafficarbitrage?