Review of Xtralights

admin@xtralights.com

88 reviews with 5 stars

santosf
9/10/15

Last month, I was thinking about the replacement of headlights of my car. For this, I had gone through many websites on the internet. After a little research, I found Xtralights website and read the reviews of those customers who used the services of the company. I took the number of customer care services of the company and placed the order for the headlights. Their way of talking was friendly and polite. The delivery of the headlights was provided to me within two days. I can say that Xtralights is the best automobile body parts company.

jamiep27
8/28/15

Last Monday my brother ordered a pair of Wagon Driver Side Replacement Headlight from Xtralights and they delivered it within the period of the three working days from the date of purchase. Their shipping services are super fast and the best in the market. I am saying this because my product was in perfect shape at the time of delivery. Xtralights rocks! I am going to recommend this company to everyone in my circle.

marcv6
8/20/15

I am Mathew Walters. I am one of the oldest and regular customers of Xtralights. My last order was aXetronic Factory OEM D45/D4R HID Xenon Replacement Bulb (Single) 4300, K Crystal White (Factor Color) From Xtralights. When my product arrived at home, I was very happy. Unfortunately, I saw my product broken into pieces. I immediately called their customer care support. Xtralight Customer care executive registered my complaint and sent me another product within the next two working days.Awesome customer service, super fast shipping time both times, I will continue buying from them! Xtralights is an honest company.

davidz23
8/15/15

In the month of January 2015, I bought a pair of dog fog lights. Xtralights delivered it within the time frame of 5 working days from the date of purchase. I have probably purchased 10-12 products myself and recommended this website to all of my friends as well as relatives.Xtralights has never disappointed me. My experience with Xtralights has been amazing. I would again like to do business with Xtralights. I have never got any faulty product. Furthermore, Xtralights customer care service very professional. They always talk to me very politely and to the point. Surely! I am going to recommend this company and their website to all in my contacts

abbel
7/30/15

My dad had gifted me a beautiful Ford Aspire on my 25 birthday. But due to some mishap the passenger side replacement headlight of my car got broken into pieces. So I decided to place the order of 94-96 Ford Aspire Passenger Side Replacement Headlights from Xtraligths. Xtralights delivered the product safely and within 6 working days. Now my car looks good and I am also happy. Thanks to Xtralights for such wonderful experience.

calvinl10
7/18/15

Xtralights is a great company. Their products are amazing. Last month my mother ordered LED Tail Lights for her Porsche Carrera. She was very happy to see her product arrive at her doorstep in a perfect condition. She also did not have to pay any shipping fee. Moreover, she paid very affordable amount for her product. The company delivered it within the three working days from the date of order. Xtralights is a very professional company.

darrenc21
7/4/15

My sister bought a pair of Brake Lights and Rear Lights for her Lexus Lincoln. At first she was kind of skeptical about Xtralights, but she decided to give them a shot because of all the rave reviews they had. She was amazed to see the product delivered within 3 working days from the date of order. Moreover, she was also given an unexpected discount along with a product warranty card. As a cherry on top, she also got free shipping! So many great things with just the one order!Their products are not only fantastic, but affordable also. Now I am planning to buy products for my car from Xtralights.

macb21
7/1/15

I had ordered 03-04 Land Rover Discovery Complete LED Interior Lights Upgrade Package from Xtralights. The company sold it to me at a very affordable rate. Moreover, I even got itshipped for free. They also delivered the product within the time frame of five days specified in their business policy. LED lights are still working perfectly after a year and I feel that my decision of buying from Xtralights totally paid off.

hydenm
6/29/15

I had ordered Dodge Stratus 4 Door Headlights for my beautiful Chrysler. At the time of placing the order on the website, its price was marked as $323.However, at the time of processing my order, the company representative gave me flat discount of $100. Moreover, the lights are superlative. I am super happy with Xtralights. I would love to give my business to them in the future.

dylenh
6/27/15

Credit to Xtralights for giving me the best product within my budget. I have purchased products from many online shopping companies but never came across such a professional company like Xtralights. Their products, as well as their customer care support, are awesome.

jacobb42
6/24/15

I am thankful to Xtralights for helping me enhance the performance of my beautiful car. Moreover, their expert customer support did not let me down at all. Xtralights is a very honest company. I would love to do business with them again.

ronb49
6/20/15

I bought a pair of tail lights for my car. I had been searching for a company that sells tail lights at an affordable price. I found some companies offering affordable prices, but their products did not seem to have the standard I wanted. Other companies offered the quality at much higher price tags. Then, one of my friends recommended that I check out Xtralights. After visiting their website, I not only got a much better quality, but their price range was well below my expectations. Even a common man can buy their product very easily. Their products are a good example of quality and affordability.

daneils1
6/12/15

Xtralights offers a very distinct customer service that makes them stand out from the other sellers. They offer utmost comfort to buyers, which is indeed praiseworthy. I always admired the quality service provided by Xtralights and definitely all the knowledgeable employees that make it possible. Thanks, Xtralights.

arvelg
6/3/15

I didn't know enough about online shopping before visiting the Xtralights website. So I hesitatingly called their customer care service directly to find out about the whole process of placing and receiving an order. They guided me so well that I could not wait to place my order. They are so friendly and helpful. They are a complete package of quality products and professional dealing. HAPPY !

alfiep3
5/28/15

I have ordered a number of products from this company and they have never disappointed me. Their items are the best and most of which are shipped within the stipulated time period in their Terms and Conditions. I would love to do business with them in future. The matchless and unique approach of xtralights attracts me to shop in bulk. Now I never feel restricted due to things like high prices or poor quality while shopping because they offer nothing but the best and that too within my budget.

aldricht
5/26/15

Xtralights is the preeminent online seller. I can keep track of my parcel during delivery period. This facility enables me to know the status of the product. I trust and commend this website to my friends also.

hectors27
5/24/15

With Xtralights, I have experienced utmost comfort and satisfaction in every aspect. Whether it is their customer support, delivery, or the quality of their product. Even my friends noticed a difference in the functioning of the lights after I installed them in my car. These lights have actually up scaled not only the look but also the efficiency of my car. Moreover, I did not have to face any problem during the installation. Everyone who looks for a handsome deal must try out xtralights without thinking twice. Xtralights helped me lot in finding the right tail lights for my car. When I visited their website I was surprised to see the prices offered by them and was very happy as the lights I liked were within my budget. Great customer care service. Thanks a lot Xtralights for upgrading my car's lights within my budget.

aldisc1
5/23/15

I was really unforgettable experience for me. As always, Xtralights delivers as promised. One of the best part was, the price automatically got adjusted to the sale price even if the price has not updated yet on the website. It saved me time to return the product and then repurchase with the adjusted price. Will definitely be looking forward to my next purchase.

shado10
5/14/15

I placed an order for a set of HID headlights and LED tail lights for my car from xtralights . I ordered it on the phone through a sales rep who was very cooperative and knowledgeable. I'm not that good when it comes to installing stuff, so he recommended that I get some professional help and don't risk messing up my car by attempting to install the lights by myself. It took about 5 days for delivery from the day I ordered it. I consider that a really fast processing/shipping time. And free shipping??? I can't complain! Their technical support rep was extremely polite while communicating with my mechanic during the installation to make sure everything went effortlessly. That HID kit proved to be a perfect match for my car. It is a lot brighter than the regular halogen bulbs I used to have. Great for driving in the dark and the halo rings are really nice in my opinion. The quality of the HID kit is good too. The lights were well-packaged with a thick layer of foam pads and foam peanuts to protect it from damage. I did read some of the reviews on here and it seems like a lot of are having bad experience. I'm very anal about my car and the accessories I buy for it. My lights are still working fine and I drive around a lot so they're pretty sturdy to me. I complement Xtralights for its highly organized functioning, which helps me get a hassle free experience. I find it more comfortable to buy from this shopping site instead of any other.

hectors26
5/7/15

I had ordered headlights for my Toyota Camry from them. Based on my good experience with them and the large amount of -ve feedbacks online it made me wonder if I were just that lucky or if they have actually changed their customer service approach. I recently ordered/received and successfully installed the aforementioned headlights for my 2010 Toyota Camry. I lucked out as it was on sale for 30% off! However, my excitement soon came to an abrupt end when on the checkout page the 30% discount wasn't applied I called the customer service # and spoke to Natasha. She was excellent, understood my problem and gave me a 40% discount coupon to use it instantly. Looks like that 30% discount was not showing up because it was not setup properly from their end. They gave me10% more discount to make up for the hassle I had to go through because of their technical problem on the site.

rushr9
5/4/15

I have been a long term customers with this great site and I love them! Customer service was top notch and they constantly updated me with order and shipment status by emails. The shipments were always delivered on time and the packagings were also outstanding. I particularly loved their 24x7 live chat service since the chat agents really know their stuffs and were very professional and easy going (TIPS: THEY WILL GIVE YOU A COUPON CODE IF YOU ASK THEM NICELY!) The headlights and tail lights I ordered from them are amazing and installations are just simple DO-IT-YOURSELF. I upgraded 3 cars already and they are all super hot after putting these new halo headlights and LED tail lights. Thanks Xtralights as always you have surpassed my expectations every time.

omarb37
11/7/14

The headlights look beautiful on my truck, they are much brighter than my factory halogen ones. Installation is pretty simple DIY, all you need is to remove two metal clips, screw them, pop them out, and then put the new ones in, that's it! Nice for their free shipping. Only thing was waiting for them, took about 5 days for UPS ground, but defintiely worth the wait to get these cool headlights.

royg24
11/2/14

The headlights looked good out of the box, installation was simple and perfect fitment, every thing needed was in the package, shipping was real quick and arrived in great condition, now that my car is completed, wish I spent a few more bucks and got another better style one but my headlights are working wonderful now. Will shop again for tail lights for my X'mas this year!

harryr18
10/31/14

I ordered a set of projector headlights for my Ford F150 with a HID kit a few months back from this website. I placed the order through phone and the sales rep was very helpful by answering all my questions before the purchase. These are auto parts so they recommended professional installation and I don't want to mess up the car or product by installing the lights myself. It took about 3 days for delivery from the day I order it. I consider that a really fast processing/shipping time. And free shipping??? I can't complain.

Their technical support rep was extremely courteous by communicating with my mechanic during the installation to make sure everything went smoothly. The HID kit was a perfect match for my car. It is a lot brighter than the regular halogen bulbs I used to have. Great for driving in the dark and the halo rings are really nice in my opinion. The quality of the HID kit is a lot better than those cheap kits you buy on ebay or other websites. I inspected everything when the product arrive to make sure UPS didn't break it during transit. The lights were well-packaged with a thick layer of foam pads and foam peanuts to protect it from bumps and drops.

I did read some of the reviews on here and it seems like a lot of y'all are having bad experience. I did some research before I made the purchase and so far their customer service seem pretty friendly to me. I'm very anal about my car and the accessories I buy for it. My lights are still working fine and I drive around a lot so they're pretty sturdy to me. Thanks Xtralights!

lewisg21
10/25/14

The headlights surely upgrade the look of my GMC Sierra. With no wire slitting and modification, they fitted perfectly. I will definitely shop here again. Thanks for making a nice product and shopping experience for me!

3 LEDS burnt in the first 5 Months.

By Angelo D.

Yes they are but service sucks.

By Angelo D.

I honestly don't know how this horrible company survives!!

By Colin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtralights staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Xtralights