Review of Xtralights

admin@xtralights.com

40 reviews with 4 stars

martinm97
6/14/16

Xtralights is a trustworthy company. At first I did not want to buy Driver Side Replacement Fog Light for my Isuzu Ascender. But my Brother John forced me to Trust this company. But now I feel satisfied. I also feel that my brother was right. Now my car does not cause me any problem during fog. So I am very happy not only with the product but also with the Xtralights. I am going to recommend this website to everyone around me.

elizabethz12
8/16/15

I purchased a pair of projector headlights for my Acura am immensely pleased with Xtralights and their customer services, since after. The best part was that they also assured me of replacement in case of any damage caused during the delivery. I will recommend everyone to consider only Xtralights while shopping for your car lights.

eamonl
7/30/15

My name is Tom Masters and I had ordered Fusion AC-Max HID Xenon Conversion Kit H1 Type (pair) for my bike. After the installation, my bike looked perfect. It looked like an entirely new bike from every angle. The only thing I would like to complain about is that the kit was terribly expensive according to my budget.I'd advise Xtralights to reduce the price to some extent and make all products easily affordable for everyone. My Overall experience with Xtralights was good.

adrians36
7/17/15

I always trust Xtralights not only for the quality of their products but also for the reasonable price. I had visited the websites of many companies in order to buy ARB IPF 968 Series Driving and Spot Combo Lights Amber for my car. But every company's price was out of my budget. Some of them were selling at the rate of more than $ 17, 00 and some of them were costing Whopping $3,000 whereas Xtralights only at the rate of $153.03. Moreover, it is turning out to be good for my car. In future I will always trust only Xtralights.

stevek58
6/26/15

I first came across Xtralights just two months ago. At first, I did not want to believe them, but my gut feeling forced me to do business with them. I ordered a pair of tail lights for my BMW Car. Although the delivery of my product was delayed by one week, it was satisfactory experience because those tail lights have enhanced the look of my car.

hysonm
6/20/15

My dad ordered a pair of Super Duty Halo projector Headlights Chrome for his Ford F-350. The company had promised to deliver the order within five days from the date of order. Instead, it took twenty days. My dad was happy to see his order arrive in a perfect condition, but he did not like the long waiting period. Xtralights should reduce the delivery period significantly. Putting all that aside, I think their products are awesome.

beckh3
6/4/15

I had ordered a pair of headlights for my car from Xtralights. I waited for almost 20 days before sending an e- mail to them to find out about the status of my order. They replied saying that my order has been processed. She also told me that my order was late because the item I had ordered was out of stock. Due to a technical glitch in their website, I was able to place an order on something that wasn't available. So I requested them to return my money back and they happily obliged. They gave me a confirmation number and I got my money back into my bank account within 4 days. I love their helpful customer service, but they should tell their customers about any problems they are facing so that their customers don't end up wasting their time. Talking about the deal, It was a great experience and I would love to deal with them in future because of how honestly they returned my money.

robertb189
5/28/15

I am quite glad to have discovered Xtralights. It offers an enormous set of products at realistic prices, and the site is easy to navigate. All these distinctive features make it even more exciting to shop from them. Only one thing troubled me when I was dealing with them was the long waiting period for the shipment. Otherwise, they are very professional in terms of business.

jamesm269
5/27/15

Great. Products are provided by the company are simply best in market. They deliver the quality products with no delay, right on time, maybe even earlier. My experience with the company was amazing. I would surely continue to use the services of Xtralights.

zionc1
5/23/15

I have bought side mirror covers for my Mercedes Benz. They were offering great discounts on quality mirrors that were within my budget. I am happy I came across Xtralights and now I am suggesting it to my friends too because their deals are pretty amazing! They are pretty quick to deliver the orders, so this time when my order was delayed, it kind of troubled me a little. Overall, I am a fan of xtralights. My last purchase with xtralights was OEM style fog lights for my BMW. I am immensely pleased by their customer support services.

jeffreye4
5/23/15

I ordered halo projector headlights from xtralights for my BMW. After ten days I received my order. But after unpacking it I realized that one of the headlights was broken. So I called their customer service representative. There, I talked to a gentleman who processed my request for the replacement of the damaged headlights and gave me a confirmation number. After waiting for fifteen days, I got my new halo projector. Now it was all good with the headlights but I had to wait for so many days because of their replacement process. They should improve their shipping service so that people can easily get their ordered products on time.

albionb
5/15/15

Due to increasing number of cases of internet frauds, I was quite hesitant about online shopping. But after making purchases from Xtralights, I have to admit that my worries regarding online purchasing of products have certainly decreased . I purchased a pair of headlights for my 2010 Ford Escape from Xtralights. I was happy to receive my order within the specified period. When I opened the packing, I found that the lights were broken. I called them right away to ask for a replacement. The person on the phone explained to me the entire procedure, and sent me the shipping labels. After sending back the broken lights, it took them 10 days to send the good ones. Everything else was great, but only thing I didn't like is the extra delay I had to wait through.

alberth32
5/13/15

I am really glad to come across xtralights.com. It has been a painless process to get halo projector headlights for my BMW, as I received them within ten days of placing the order. The shipping period seemed a bit too long to wait, as I was already bearing down my car headlights and needed to replace them urgently. The one thing that I really liked about xtralights was the ability to track my parcel.
Apart from long waiting period to receive my order, the overall experience was good. I will certainly recommend this website to my friends.

abbotts1
5/8/15

I bought LED Projector Headlights to replace my clouded and worn-out headlights. The product came in within a decent timeframe. Shipping and packaging were excellent. The instructions for removing and replacing the headlight were easy and straightforward. The whole project ended up being super easy. AND it looks great on my car. It is my second-time purchasing headlights from them. The first time was for my Nissan Pathfinder, and now, for my Nissan Maxima. When I received the product, one of them had a small crack in it. As soon as I contacted customer service, they had me take a pic and immediately started the process of sending me a replacement.
I'm extremely satisfied with their service. They are my go-to place when it comes to buying headlights or any other accessories for my cars.

fredr318
1/9/14

Delivery was a little longer than expected, but not too bad. Products purchased from them were of good quality. It was nice deal.

lewisc18
12/24/13

Good price and shipping, excellent selection for older cars.

randyp14
12/9/13

I bought a pair of foglights for my Audi from them. It was good experience as they provided me with quality lights at genuine rates. I compared their prices with some other auto parts websites and found them to be the one charging minimal for these lights. So it was good feeling of getting lights at such price.

ericb60
12/3/13

The product was delivered on time and the quality was good. Would buy some more again.

juliusa11
11/28/13

I have purchased many products from Xtralights and they have delivered genuine and good quality products every time. Because of outstanding quality and remarkable customer support, I suggest it to my acquaintances too.

liamc16
11/7/13

Purchased a pair of tail lights, the product was quite good. I like 360tuners and will definitely deal with them again.

jesusd13
10/17/13

I frequently visit Xtralights after it was recommended to me by my friend and I have purchased some products from this web page. The best thing I liked about them is competitive pricing as compared to other websites and secured payment options. In future too I will continue to make purchase from them.

sixtuso
9/19/13

With Xtralights, I get everything done within time, whether it is product delivery or response to my query. Love Xtralights for online shopping. Great experience!

jamesmarryj
7/16/13

This place is marvelous! Competitive prices, speedy shipping, you get optimal satisfaction here. Everything is so well designed on xtralights site that it hardly takes a minute to order one.

rosef16
7/4/13

Easy purchasing procedure is what influenced me to make purchases from xtralights every time I visit this web page. I have even told my friends to avail this facility.

alanab5
6/20/13

The deals that Xtralights floats are simply excellent. I enjoy shopping under these schemes.I am so impressed by the schemes that I have even recommended by friends to shop from them.

3 LEDS burnt in the first 5 Months.

By Angelo D.

Yes they are but service sucks.

By Angelo D.

I honestly don't know how this horrible company survives!!

By Colin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtralights staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Xtralights