Review of Xtralights

admin@xtralights.com

34 reviews with 3 stars

johnw477
5/14/16

Unlike all the other people, I like to live at my ranch and for sturdy jobs I have kept a large pickup truck. But from the very first day, I didnt like the headlights as they didnt match the sporty look of truck. So I decided to go with some fancy LED headlights for the truck and thought of ordering them from Xtralights.com. Initially, I was sceptic about their delivery at my location but when the customer care executive assured me, I placed my order. But to my horror, the same thing happened. Even after ten days, there was no sign of order. I mailed them but got no response. In the end, after continuous calling of around 4-5 times, the package landed up at my steps after a full 20 days.

williamr94
5/4/16

I'm going on my second replacement in under 6 months with LED bulbs. I really don't know what is going on but I really love the brightness of these ligths. I've already contacted Xtralight 2 times and they have also send me replacement.

I was fully informed before buying these bulbs that they do not last as long as a standard bulb because of the material they use to create the brighter light. So, keep that in mind when buying these LED bulbs. But I was expecting at least close to a year with each bulb, not 4 - 5 months.
I'm checking with a local mechanic as well. Issue could be in my car as well.

karlr18
4/30/16

Really liked it, I purchased 2 pairs of corner lights and have higher visibility from distance. But my average life span per bulb was 7 months. Not sure how many hours of use that is, but it's pretty sad compared to my last corner lights that last 3+ years. Not worth the expense or the hassle in my opinion.

joseb61
4/30/16

The Xtralights HID Xenon headlights are the best auto headlamps I've ever used. They are as bright as you're going to get without upgrading to high-intensity lights. My primary concern, is the life of the product. My first set lasted for few months, and I don't have day running lights and I assume I use them as any other average/reasonable driver. It didn't even last long for 6 months, they really disappointed me with the product.
But their customer service was excellent and sent me a new set immediately after my complaint. Those were pretty good, but also again not sure about the life of the product. But after that...I'm not sure if I want to spend more on their products or not.

jamesh295
4/22/16

My wife requested me to change the headlights of her silver Honda. I ordered a nice pair of headlights and it was already on discounted price. I was quite happy with the bargain I got. But, all in vain. After a few days of delivery, I was sitting with one of my friends, who deal in the vehicles lights told me that the original price was the same as the discounted price which I received from Xtralight. Though the product was nice, but I surely felt cheated :(

aliciac37
4/20/16

When the sidelights of my Ford stopped working, I thought of changing them as they were quite old. One of my cousins suggested Xtralights, so I checked the website and selected a pair of sidelights. I dont know what the technical issue was but I faced a lot of difficulty while placing the order. Finally, I placed the order successfully after 5 attempts. However, the package I received was completely damaged. I called up customer care and the executive helped me out to place the complaint. Finally, received my order after a long span of 20 days.

chrisf94
4/16/16

I purchased two break lights from Xtralight for my new car- Merc. Firstly I encountered difficulties in placing my order and when after several attempts I was able to place them I did not get a receipt for the payment made. I was about to call them when I got the mail with the receipt in it. I guess I am a little impatient for the lights. I got them delivered within five days and opened it eagerly. The lights were really beautiful! The only thing I would like to say is that please bring some modifications in your website. The products are really amazing and worth the effort but, make the website more convenient.

nicks118
3/30/16

I am really into online shopping these days. So when it came to changing the headlights of my wifes favorite Cadillac, I thought of ordering it online. I read many reviews of Xtralight and thought of giving it a try. I placed the order and instantly got email regarding the deduction from my bank account. But the web page showed transaction not successful. Even after many attempts, it showed the same. I contacted Customer Services and mailed them too. Within a matter of hours, the issue was resolved and I was a happy customer.

carla345
3/27/16

Xtralight was always my first preference whenever it comes to choosing the lights for my vehicles. This time when I thought of changing the fog lights of my Nissan for the approaching winters, I again clicked on Xtralight. But to my utter disappointment, the product which I was searching was not on the display. I tried a few days later but all in vain. I called up Customer Services and asked them about the product. The reply was quite positive and I placed my order. The fog lights were there on my front door in just 4 business days.

stevee33
3/19/16

I always clicked on the Xtralights website whenever I required any kind of vehicle lights. But this time, my experience with Xtralights was not that good. Initially, it was really hard to find the product of my choice; after that, the delivery was 5 days late than the mentioned period. But everything was forgotten on my part when I called up the customer services, the executive was so professional and sympathetic. I received my package and the product suited my car just right.

arnoldm24
3/15/16

I am a regular customer of Xtralight and have recommended it to many friends of mine. But my recent experience with Xtralight was totally opposite. I had some issues with by bills, so I called up the Customer Services. The lady on the phone was really rude and she practically yelled at me. In the end, I mailed them about my issues and also my latest experience. Next day, I got an apology mail; moreover, my bill issue was also resolved promptly.

anthonyg64
3/11/16

I ordered headlights from this company on the insistence of my cousin. This was my first time of purchasing car accessories online. I was super impressed with the prices as the discounted rates were unbelievable. The website boasted to deliver the ordered product within 3-4 business days but I had to wait for a full fortnight for my headlights. I repeatedly called customer service but got same reply that they are looking into the matter.

jessef22
3/9/16

Lately, I was having some problem with one of the corner light as well as fog light, so I thought of replacing all of them with new ones. As always, I ordered them from Xtralights and received the package in the record time. But when I opened the package, the lights were damaged. I emailed the customer care which was quite positive and I got an apology email from their part. After 2 days, my package was outside my place and the headlights were just awesome.

wills59
2/27/16

I wanted halogen LEDs and fog lights for my car- Toyota Camry and I ordered them from Xtralights. After making the payment online I found out that there was some kind of error in the transaction and I was not able to complete it. After three wasted attempts I got my order placed. Fortunately, the lights were delivered after six days but, when I opened the package I found that one of them was broken. I asked for a replacement and was send another pair after a week. Though their service is not up to the mark but, the lights were of good quality and perfectly fit in the car.

markl171
2/23/16

My car met with an accident last week and one of the tail light got broken. I bought two tail lights for my Civic from Xtralights. When I found the lights they were a little bigger than the required size for my car. I was really worried whether I will be able to change them or not but, I got relieved when the sales guy told me that they will dispatch the new lights immediately. The new lights are really beautiful and are a perfect fit for my car. Thank You Xtralights for your service!

shawnaa2
2/22/16

I am a regular customer of Xtralights and always order lights from them. Last month I bought a LED kit from them. As usual I had no problem with it and received it after few days. This time I found that the package was already open and when I checked the kit it has some things missing in it. I didn't hand it in and returned it. After that I called them for a replacement and luckily the guy told me that they have got one last piece left and he will soon send a salesperson to deliver it. He also assured me that this will not happen again. I got my kit alright this time.

donaldm65
1/8/16

I have been wanting to change the headlights of my SUV for a long time. My mechanic told me that Xtralights offered lights at reasonable prices. I was really happy and soon went to order them. I got the package a week after, but when I opened it, it was something else. It must have been a mistake so I called the customer care of Xtralights. A representative told me that they can change the light, but I have to first cancel my order and replace it. I did as I was told and the new lights came after ten days. This time I got the correct lights. I am really pleased with them, they complement my car perfectly.

lauras130
1/2/16

The brake lights for my Honda Accord were not working properly and I wanted to replace them. My friend told me about Xtralights and I visited there website. There was a whole lot of range to go through. I got the lights after six days and got them fitted the next day. When I drove my car, I found out that they were faulty and did not work when I used brake. I went to a mechanic and had to pay extra money to get them checked. He told me that the light had some manufacturing defect and should be replaced. Xtralights has a replacement policy and I was able to change the lights. Now, it's been a year and I have never encountered any single problem with any of the lights.

jamess346
1/1/16

I purchased a pair of tail lights for my SUV from Xtralights. They did not offer any discounts and I found them slightly expensive. But, as I really liked them I ordered them anyways. The transaction went smoothly and I even got a receipt for my payment. I received the lights after a week and I am very happy. They are really bright and match the look of my car.

clintg11
12/27/15

A few weeks back, headlights of my Ford Fusion were damaged badly. I checked out Xtralights website for the perfect headlight for my car but I was unable to place an order online. Moreover, many of the options which I shortlisted was out of stock. I called up their customer services and told the executive my problem. She took my order and I received the headlights in next 5 days which was quite fast. Their products are good but they should keep the stock updated.

inezb1
12/24/15

I drive a 2015 model of Kia K900 that came with flashy headlights. Unfortunately, everybody thinks that they are too bright. The oncoming drivers on the street see four individual lights instead of one big bulb. So I decided to replace them. I purchased a pair of LED headlights. But, when I tried them on the car they did not fit in. As there was no other size available I ordered for a refund. They took about a month to give my money back.

kevinb138
12/18/15

I am a regular customer and have been buying LEDs lights for my cars from Xtralights. I own a Mercedes 3 series and a Toyota Corolla. I have never experienced any problem from any of the lights but, a few months back I wanted to replace the tail lights of my Mercedes and ordered a pair. When I opened the packaged delivered I found out that one of the lights had a manufacturing defect. It had a dent on its rim and looked broken. I did not wanted to place a faulty light so immediately asked for a replacement. I'm impressed that the light was replaced within ten days and my new light is really fabulous.

helenj39
12/14/15

I wanted to buy two sets of LEDs for my office. I went to Xtralights and chose some that would fit in with the look. However, when I did not get my order within a week so I called them. A polite salesperson told me that they were not available. I was really disappointed. The guy told me to buy another pair that looked almost like the previous ones I had selected. So, I ordered them instead. They were delivered after 10 days. I installed them immediately and they looked beautiful and the quality of light was also excellent.

juanitah5
12/12/15

I ordered halogen LEDs and foglights for my SUV from Xtralights. I made the payment online but, there was some error in the transaction. I had to make four attempts for getting my order placed. I got my lights delivered in a week but, when I opened them one of them was broken. I immediately asked for a replacement. They replaced it within a week. Though there service is not up to the mark but, the product was of good quality and fit in perfectly in the car.

heatherk35
12/9/15

I ordered a pair of tail lights for my car without any discounts and found them to be slightly expensive. Because they were so beautiful, I ordered them anyway. At first, I was scared of shopping online ,but luckily the transaction went smoothly. It was safe and I got a receipt of my payment immediately. I got my lights delivered within a week and I'm very happy with them. I got them installed by my mechanic as I was not able to understand the complex wiring. Till date, everyone asks me where I got the tail lights from and I gladly say Xtralights! A few of my friends also ended up buying LEDs for their cars and they love them! The lights are tough, delicate, durable, and look great on any car.

3 LEDS burnt in the first 5 Months.

By Angelo D.

Yes they are but service sucks.

By Angelo D.

I honestly don't know how this horrible company survives!!

By Colin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtralights staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Xtralights