Review of Xtralights

Tel: 888-954-4482
admin@xtralights.com

ryderw
5/10/12

I admire the variety of products and quality of services they offer, which happen to be the reason of bringing me to their shopping site, whenever I look for an auto accessory.

gagnons
5/9/12

I am completely satisfied with their services and hope xtralights to maintain the same.

adolphw1
4/30/12

Hey it's a great site to order auto parts and accessories. I am pleased to get bumper lights for my Nissan maxima, as I received them before the said period. I admire their way of selling product and handling customers.

adamb22
4/29/12

I am immensely pleased with Xtralights and their customer services, since after I purchased a pair of projector headlights for my Acura. They also assured me of replacement in case of any damage caused during the delivery. Consider only Xtralights while shopping for your car.

alainl
4/25/12

Xtralights helped me lot in finding right tail lights for my car. When I visited their site I was surprised to see the prices offered by them and was very happy as the lights I liked were within my budget. Thanks a lot Xtralights for upgrading my car's lights within my pockets.

ablem
4/25/12

This is the best headlight seller, I have ever come across online. They didn't charge for the replacement of product that took place due to my own blunder, rather cooperated in fixing the error by delivering the right product again. I ordered headlights for Audi A4, fifteen days back. Actually my aunt asked me to do this for her, since she was looking for a reliable online seller but was unable to trust anybody. In the hassle of getting through it quickly, I mistook Audi-A3 as A4 and placed a wrong order, which was out of my knowledge until I received the headlights. It was only when I opened the delivered package and called my aunt to inform about acquiring the order that I realized about this mistake. She told me that she possesses A4 model and asked to replace them the earliest.

It was such a relief to talk to their customer support, when they agreed to redeliver the right product without charging a penny for it. I requested them to make this change in my order and they impressed me by keeping their words. It took just another week to get everything done. I really appreciate xtralights.com for their quick service and customer handling approach.

petec6
4/23/12

The experience was very easy for me. As always, Xtralights delivers as promised. Even better, the price automatically got adjusted to the sale price even if the price has not updated yet on the website. It saved me time to return the product and then repurchase with the adjusted price. Will definitely be looking forward to my next purchase.

delisac
4/14/12

Xtralights has superb customer service that outshines all other retailers I've ever done business with. Their prices are competitive or beat almost any others. Friendly customer service, tremendous variety of parts/accessories and the lowest prices around make them my favorite store to do business with!

I ordered the projector headlights with HID kit for my F-150. When it arrived (shipped directly from the manufacturer), it had a small hole in the cover. Xtralights promptly gave me a return label and shipped me a new cover with 2-day shipping to meet my particular constraints. Great experience overall!

daveb31
4/11/12

Xtralights is by far my favorite retailer for automotive parts and accessories. I recently returned a pair of headlights because it arrived in poor condition (manufacturer defects; not related to their shipping or packaging).

To start, they shipped (I picked the Free UPS Ground Shipping method) and within three days sooner than they had originally planned, which caused my schedule to change. Fortunately, I can work from my home office, but I had wasted time at home waiting for a freight shipment that never arrived from a few other online retailers. This was due to Xtralights misreporting the shipping information, but I also believe it was due to the freight company.

To rectify the situation, I contacted Xtralights customer service via their online Live Help (at 11PM on Sunday night) and they gave me 5% off the value of the merchandise for my inconvenience. This was before my headlights even had arrived.

Now, once the headlights arrived, I took them to my local installer to put them into my Infiniti G35. After they finished the installation and powered on my car, we noticed that a few LED bulbs on the lower side of the headlights did not light up. My installer checked the wires and all connections several times, and finally we had to take the LED bulbs out and tested each of them individually with a 12V battery to find out that they were actually defective.

So, I phoned Xtralights customer service again and they politely apologized for the inconvenience and they offered me to replace the headlights with the same model at no cost for shipping. They also emailed me an UPS return label to return the defective headlights at no cost. So I printed out the UPS return label they sent me and dropped the defective headlights off at the local Office Depot to ship them back to Xtralights.

Now, to finish it up, Xtralights nicely handled the return of the defective headlights at the same time as they shipped me a new set of replacement headlights. This was fortunate for timing, but it also lead to an unexpected surprise. After the returned headlights was processed by Xtralights, they refunded the original amount paid (not the amount after the shipping hassle), and they also refunded me an extra amount on top of that.

So, while the original headlights was a bad unit, Xtralights more than made up for it with exceptional customer service and an extremely thoughtful process along with free round-trip shipping for both original and replacement headlights. They recognize that your time is worth something, and I appreciate that very much!

abelardb
3/27/12

I have bought side mirror covers for my Mercedes Benz. They were offering great discounts and I got quality mirrors within my range. I am happy I came across Xtralights and now I am suggesting it to my friends too..coz their deals are marvelous.

3 LEDS burnt in the first 5 Months.

By Angelo D.

Yes they are but service sucks.

By Angelo D.

I honestly don't know how this horrible company survives!!

By Colin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtralights staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Xtralights