Imperial College London

Imperial College London has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Imperial College London ranks 16th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Imperial College London?

“Grammarly is amazing!”

Autumn C.
1/11/21

Grammarly is amazing! I love how sometimes iI makes a mistake Grammarly help fix it! To be fair I make an expectable amount of mistakes in a sentence so it helps a lot of the time so yeah that's about it for my review, thank you so much for reading, and have a good day, night, or afternoon!

autumnc52
January 11th, 2021

mehakz1
August 28th, 2019

Its very useful site... i like it
Its very amazing
I am felling nice
Great site helpful and advance

fenam
January 28th, 2021

Quality good for answering and nothing damage the survey so keep it up good work for another survey cheers

karlaj23
May 15th, 2019

Learn more about the products that we market and consume for the benefit of our health and cliente, shaper part in word

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the Imperial College London staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial College London?

Have a question about Imperial College London?