Www2.daydreamplay.net

Www2.daydreamplay.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Www2.daydreamplay.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Www2.daydreamplay.net?

“Don't touch them!”

Gordon K.
8/19/19

Don't touch them! They caught me with a Google-branded popup offering a new phone in return for answering a questionnaire. They then wanted 1Euro to cover postage for the 'phone. It was only after harvesting my credit card details that I discovered the 1Euro was a charge for being entered in a sweepstake and they had used my card details to sign me up for a monthly subscription. To add insult to injury, they then promptly charged my card with £7.50. Luckily, they're now blocked and I've organised a charge back from my credit card company. On investigation, they're based in the Czech Republic but use a New York number for what they laughingly describe as 'customer service'!

gordonk100
August 19th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Www2.daydreamplay.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Www2.daydreamplay.net?

Have a question about Www2.daydreamplay.net?