US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of Zwee

Zwee reviews

Categories: Camera, Deal, Discount Shopping
Tel: (832) 426-2278 (sales), (941) 462-3259 (support)

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

You cannot order anything from this site. Every time I go to order something it says 'fatal failure' and 'your current IP address is wrong.'
They are just trying to get you to buy their "competitors' items at the bottom plus they never answer their phones or email.

This site is a scam..but I did find a much simpler site and I received 3 tablets quickly...and a few accessories...I recommend

This website is a scam!! I clicked on one of the products and it just linked me to ebay!!! This website is not real!!!!! They are trying to steal your money!!

I've been trying to order 2 of the IPod touch they are advertising for sale for 98. Of course when I try to pay I get an error that my IP address is not accepted as they don't deliver internationally. To Missouri???? Go figure. If they are in FL, TX & CA but think that MO is international, I probably don't want what they're selling anyway.... Definitely BOGUS

cannot order from this site.. ZERO communication

zwee is a piece of CRAP! i tried too order the ipod touch 4g 32gb there for 97 dollars and every time i tried too send the order it said that my ip wasn't correct? so what i think they are doing is getting your email and selling it so NEVER use that website.. or else you will be wasting your time

I to fell victim of the low price scam they advertise on their site for the iPod touch.

Stay away from this site and if it looks too good to be true it is!! Myself I dont see how these kinds of sites can get away with this and not be investigated.

I tried to order on line and also got the fatal lying error because of your IP and location we cant ship to you. I also called their number several times and got a recording we are too busy with a high volume of calls and cant take your call at this time, another one of their propaganda.

Do yourself a favor and dont waste your time visiting this scam site.

This is the message i got when i tryed to buy 2 nintendo ds lites....

We're sorry. Based on your current IP address, this item cannot be currently shipped to your selected destination. Please try again later.

If you continue to experience problems, please contact your ISP, or try one of the similar items below which can be shipped internationally to your destination.

Please note: We perform this check BEFORE requesting ANY credit card or payment information for your security and to protect

This is what I learned from quick Google search with address: All businesses at 10685 Hazelhurst Dr, Houston, TX 77043

Schiel and Denver Book Publishers

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #8575, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(281) 509-9286 ·
barnes & noble · nations global compact · independent authors · new authors · marketing services

10685 Hazelhurst Dr # A, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(713) 647-0736 ·
campbell hausfeld · equipment service · lawn mower repair · power tool repair · compressors

Houston Auto Transport

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 11969, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(713) 496-0850 ·
"I used their services several times and found very them very experienced in ..." -

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 5367, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(509) 278-0213 ·

Daimer Industries, Inc. Houston, TX

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #11424, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(713) 866-4877 ·
gum removal equipment · commercial steam cleaners · power washer pressure

Mail Prospects

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 9627, Houston, TX, USA, TX 0.1 ft N
(972) 294-3196 ·

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 3141,, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(800) 626-1675 ·
bookkeeping outsourcing services · online bookkeeping services · accounting software · tax preparation outsourcing · versions of quickbooks

Wall Stickers Decals

10685-B Hazelhurst D r# 7778, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
+1 569-200-4144 ·

SocialMediaThrive (Thrive & Transform, LLC)

10685-B HazelHurst Drive #2146, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(281) 617-2618 ·

Yoctle Limited
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 9007, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(323) 743-3818 ·

Very competitive prices but you can never order anything. They obviously jus try to attract you to ebay offers! Professional fraudsters!

I'll have to admit I was scammed by this site just like everyone else. That fatal failure message is ridiculous. It's true they don't get back to you. So after trying to reach them for almost a month I had contacted paypal and they credited my account back again. It's real $#*!ty when people screw you over, over a small amount of money. People are such scumbags.

The entire site reeks of a scam. Many prices look too good to be true. They claim all their items are new but then they are "selling" an SNES console (new in 1991). I doubt there are any new SNES consoles in the world. The description reads like a knockoff as it claims backwards compatibility which no SNES ever had but the new knockoffs do.

Many people here and elsewhere are unable to contact the company online or on the phone. If you get past that and try to order anything you get a "fatal failure" error. They claim this is because the system detects you are ordering from a country that they don't ship to. Except the problem is that all users in the US get the same error.

The claim that the "fatal failure" error is because the system detects you are making an order from an unauthorized country is a lie. I just tried with multiple browsers, a different item each time, different names and addresses, even without a name and address, and a different IP address (logged onto my neighbors network) and each time the redirected paypal address with the error is EXACTLY THE SAME. It should be different every time and not filling out the name an address should at the least return an error that you need to provide a name and address. It will always give a "fatal failure" because their system is set up to send you to a bad link. This tells me they have no intention of selling you anything.

I agree with a previous poster's suggestion that they only exist to get link referrals.

A further thought, if they only use paypal, which has your name and address already, why insist you provide it on their site?

I have tried to order a product through for two weeks now. All I get on the order page is the famous "fatal failure".
I emailed them, no response. It appears that this site just routes u to ebay to seel their junk, not a real ordering website.
Don't bother even looking at stuff here, u will not be able to order it. I think that they think that people will want the item bad enough that they will go ahead and get the junk on ebay! Stay Away!

i read all the reviews i could, no one said it is even a good website to bother looking at, i went ahead and tried to order a 32 gb 4th generation ipod touch, and it went to a screen saying fatal failure? what is that, and having your lines busy whenever i call. bull. don't trust

After reading these comments, particularly about the one who looked their 3 business locations, I would not shop here. It sounds like they are fencing off stolen goods, considering one of their locations has 1 employee.

It has a great selection but as you are about to make the purchase it loads and says " FATAL FAILURE" which is obviously not a good sign so I would never suggest it to anybody and I hope this comes to JUSTICE!!!!!!

I think that anyone that is posting rave or even slightly positive reviews about this site, is a scam themselves. I have attempted over the past six months to purchase something, and I get the 'fatal failure' error message when I attempt to finalize the purchase. I have sent them emails and I have left voice messages ... nada ...

So if you say you have gotten something from them ... I find that highly suspect.

I got a ipod touch 4th generation 32gb for only $97. I scored a deal. Don't listen to people with bad reviews. This is a trustable website and you can save hundreds of dollars!!!!!!!!!!

Without question the "Fatal Failure" joke is just that. No returned emails, No returned phonecalls. I'm glad I didn't get through and am moving on. Bye Crooks!

Just like many others, I too was interested in the iPhone 3gs they had advertised for $200 dollars. According to the Better Business Bureau this company has three locations, Florida, Texas, and California. The one in Florida got a score of an F, the one in Texas an A+, and the one in California has no score. Also, the Texas location shows that is has only one employee. Obviously, something sneaky is going on with this website whatever it is that they are doing, an my best advise is for everyone to stay away from this website. Oh and btw, to reinforce everything I have just mentioned, Upon visiting the site McAfee notified me that a script had been blocked. That script apparently was a Trojan. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, DONT BUY FROM HERE.

My mother has been trying for a couple days now emailing, trying to check out and calling this website to order the Unlocked Apple 3G iPhone.. No response yet. And fatal failure each time we checkout... We have the correct amount in her back, and it is saying it is being held. Were assuming it might be trying to process our order.. HOPEFULLY. This better not be a scam. Because this is pathetic... All that money was my allowance.. Better get a response... I am sick of waiting. I just want my freaking Iphone already!

Don't buy anything. And don't listen to Sarah B. This website is a scam site that takes your money and then looks for items on Ebay. (Hence why they use paypal, so they don't get citations for scam.) They may find an item and that item is first sent to them, then sent to you. It may come in good or bad condition, 9/10 times bad. No customer service, no actual building, and no real owners. Don't buy from this scam site.

Its sounds to good, and by the way has anyone else noticed that the comments on the ipod touch all start more or less the same as in "The ipod touch is... it can..." it sounds like an advertisement FROM THE COMPANY

Check out their address in Florida. Do a Google Maps search on it. Do a street view. Too funny!

Fatal failure.
Apparently, no one can buy from them, so they can't be charged with fraud, just time wasting!

It occurred to me that perhaps, when you try to buy, perhaps some worm or virus could be introduced to our computers. I'm going to do an immediate virus check.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zwee staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 7/16/12
A: I am looking at purchasing the Apple iPhone 3gs 32GB phone for $400. Can anyone tell me their experience in the last month or two with this website?
on 1/18/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zwee staff and other customers.