Review of Zulily

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

ilisab
7/15/17

I was a long time customer of Zuiliy until I ordered 2 Reebok shorts for my daughter. Both shorts were the same size and the measurements for the sizes were exactly the same. When my daughter tried on both shorts one pair fits her and one pair was a little small. When I requested a return shipping label on a product they MISREPRESENTED on sizing they wanted to charge me $5 restocking fee and shipping label. I let them know that they lost a customer who has spent thousands of dollars on the site because I was being nickel and dimed. I am taking my business to 6PM.COM.

erinc79
7/14/17

I've had rings with loose stones. Curtains for 4 windows all soiled. Now I buy makeup that Expires on 9/17!
This company had some good quality stuff in the beginning of their business. Not anymore. Deleting the App off my phone asap!!!

pate54
7/14/17

SIZNG IS INCORRECT (MUST FIT SOMEONE OTHER THAN NORMAL PEOPLE). READ BEFORE ORDERING B/C THEY DON'T DO REFUNDS AND IF THEY DO IT IS ONLY GOOD IN THEIR STORE AND THEN THEY DON'T GIVE YOU THE FULL VALUE OF THE ITEM YOU RETURNED. WHOO HOO, THEY DID SEND YOU A RETURN LABEL SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING THE ITEM BACK BUT THEN TAKE HALF OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR AN ITEM AND GIVE CREDIT. I AM TOTALY RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT READING THE FINE PRINT AND HAVE BEEN TAUGHT A LESSON. I JUST DID NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GET RIPPED OFF.

elanah
7/13/17

Worst service that takes forever. They sent me the wrong item and have ruined my daughter's birthday as a result.

shelbyp14
7/13/17

I bought a pair of loafers from Zulily size 6.5. When I received them they were more of a size 8. No big deal, I'll exchange for a smaller size since they do not do returns. I paid 10.99 for the shoes and $5 dollars for shipping. When I contact them to get an exchange they say sure we will add the credit to my account. I sent the shoes in and I got a $5 dollar credit. They only credit you the shipping you paid. If I knew this I would have gifted the shoes instead of sending them back in.
So now I lost my $10.99 and I have no shoes to show for it.

elainer32
7/13/17

Orders shipped separately, over 2 weeks for delivery and since the dress i ordered
didn't fit could not get a refund only store credit minus restocking fee .It was not worth my time or effort to return items so I will donate the dress and never,ever use this site again.

barbaram190
7/12/17

Zulilly started out pretty good. Now all I am getting is crap!
And I still have to pay the shipping charges plus I will NOT GET A REFUND...only credit
Don't buy clothes or shoes. Crappy quality!!!! Or wrong size! It took forever to get my stuff and got plastic tennis shoes!!! I am pissed!
Egst s waste of my friggin time!
DONT BUY CLOTHES FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

michelea28
7/12/17

Slow shipping times, items never as pictured, poor quality items. Returns are a nightmare.
Back when this company started out they were all baby and kids clothes, they had good stuff then, I think they were bought out by someone else.
Go to TJ Max or Marshalls if your looking for discount stuff. This site is not worth it anymore
It's sad because at one point zuliiy was awesome

deannat12
7/11/17

Ordered several items through Zulily, sent in three separate batches by the company. The first batch two weeks after ordering, the site claimed it was delivered, I've never received the package, I've checked with neighbors, I've checked with the post office, etc, this one I could chalk up to USPS messing up, but frustrating nonetheless. The second batch shipped three weeks after it was ordered, no estimated date for delivery (it's already been 7 days since the site said it was shipped). The third batch hasn't even been scheduled to ship yet... I can't even comment on the quality of the merchandise as it appears that while they took my money a month ago, I may never see any of the products.

UPDATE: Now nine days after the second batch said it shipped (July 4), the Track Shipment Button leads me to a popup window that says it's been bouncing around a facility in New Jersey since July 11. I've attached a screen shot of the popup just because I found it amusing. Hopefully it is legible.

cyndia2
7/10/17

This business is a scam. I have shopped here for 3 years. Have spend in excess of $5000. 1) You don't get your item until 4-6 weeks most of the time 2) When your item arrives, there is a decent chance it is damaged or wrong altogether 3) the customer service is very evasive and asks you to email pictures, then doesn't respond. As soon as your order is 30 days old, they refuse a refund. But if it takes 4 weeks to ship, that's a bit shady, right?? I ordered a rug, received wrong rug. Contacted Customer Service that very day, sent pictures as requested. The "correction" was that they were going to send a replacement. I never received replacement. No record of shipment, etc. Now that 30 days has lapsed, they have washed their hands clean of the matter and refuse any correction whatsoever. They will sit on the phone and argue for HOURS but they do NOTHING.

rhealynb
7/8/17

Ordered some stuff last month and still waiting..Just checked my order status and it says "estimated shipment"-July15..I just hope i get my packages by the end of the month

gs97
7/8/17

Got my package from Zulily on July 6th. Very pretty decorative glass jar with the flip top. Package looked just fine. When I finally opened it this morning the top of the jar was in a million pieces. Tiny shards. I looked up the return policy and found out to ship it back would cost almost more that it was worth. Not going to ship it back as I don't want to repack a million pieces of glass. Oh well that old saying goes.. If you are happy with something you tell 2 people, if you are dissatisfied then you tell everyone...Hello everyone!!

kb147
7/8/17

Just paid a $5 label fee and a $2 re-stocking fee PER ITEM to return clothes that do not fit or were or poor quality.
First AND LAST order - just paid $$ for nothing.

joyceh60
7/6/17

The Crocs I order have been great. Ordered Spanx, not the Spanx I bought in the store, cheaper and way too small. Ordered Goby shoes, I know my European size from Birkenstocks, way too big. The return policy keeps me from using site anymore.

priyadarshinib1
7/6/17

I would suggest buy not putting the expectations very high as they are of not exactly appears in pictures. If you will magnify the images the images are blur, so you will never get to know the quality of material. It is like you are getting as much you are paying.

md249
7/5/17

Clothes aren't worth buying and run VERY off size. So do their shoes. Save your money and time and don't buy from here. Tops came all wadded up. Took forever get order. STAY AWAY!!!!

kelleeo
7/5/17

Quality has truly plummeted since the early days of the site. Seems to be all cheap, poorly made knockoff stuff now (I've ordered 6 pieces within 2 months, only one of them is wearable.) Sizing is a disaster, all over the map. I have been burned too many times ... the abysmal return policy means I'm just donating stuff to charity immediately after it arrives. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You don't get a third chance: I've given up.

tresas
7/5/17

I returned a dress back to Zilily. They received it on June 26. Still waiting for my credit minus the shipping fee. I would prefer a Full Refund within one business day.

carolk75
7/5/17

What a joke! I ordered a pearl necklace and an 'Italian leather' tote bag. The necklace arrived yesterday about 2 weeks after ordering. Looks nothing like the one on the site. The colour has been painted on. I have several cultured pearl necklaces and this one is the ugliest thing ever. It is going directly to the second hand shop. I cringe to think what the bag will look like! Which cost over $100 and is taking about 6 weeks to arrive. No return policy? Never again do I buy from this company.

elsam8
7/4/17

My very first order with Zulily was an expensive linen dress although on their website it looks great and very sheik when received it, it was horrible quality linen I won't even ware it for bed as p-jay & their size chart is not correct way too small. When calling in to give them to see if I can return my item and get a refund on my credit card I couldn't they gave me a store credit. So I was tied down to use my credits. Each item I purchased and received was again very poor quality nothing like what the pictures show no their website and sizing is way too small or way too big. I have called in once again saying I am no longer interested in using their service therefore I want a full refund on my card they inform me that that is not possible they can give me a $10.00 store credit only. I guess the message is not clear enough I do not wish to shop with them anymore therefore store credits is no value to me. Stay away from this website amazon will be a better deal!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this website amazon will be a better deal!

lisar248
7/4/17

Took over a week for my order of pool toys and float to even ship. Ordered two weeks before vacation and items didn't reach me. I am back to Amazon.

kikk7
7/2/17

While I have had some pieces in 3 orders work out...mostly men's t-shirts and a couple of tunics, this is what we found. SHOES are a big huge bust....we ordered a men's pair of dress shoes, casual runners and two pairs of women's New Balance. Three of the four pairs did not fit. I see others have had the same issues. I should have looked here first. While the shoes clearly state the size but when compared with new ones we bought to replace them they are not the same size. I purchase a cheap six pack of bras....they were underwire and broke first time on....the more costly one didn't fit either. ITS A NO GO FOR ME....

brendag22
7/1/17

I love this site - they have unique things and when they are in stock they are shipped very quickly. When they are part of an open collection it could take up to two months to receive what you order.
My only complaint is that their return policy keeps me from ordering more things. By the time you pay for shipping and restocking it is not worth it.

ek164
6/30/17

Got 4 clothing items. They arrived promptly, they are exactly as shown in the pictures and feel soft and good quality. The shopping experience was continent and the clothing were cheap compared to other stores that sell the same type of clothes! Thanks zulily!!!

lavernef10
6/30/17

The order took over a month to arrive, the one item was perfect , but the other was the same size but was too small. M should fit like a M not a xs or s. Then there was a restock fee and of course the return shipping. To top it off they were only giving no refund to my method of payment . They were keeping my money and I could use the credit on my next order. I told them how I felt about that and put the tunic on a local swap sbop. Never ever order anything from these people. We need to put them out of business. The cute pics they flash on Facebook are a sham

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Keep in mind that Zulily offers several different brands of clothing and other products. Zulily will be good or bad based on how good or bad the brand is that you order. For me, it has been a gamble. Sometimes the descriptions of the clothing have been lacking important information about the product (e.g. that something is see-through or translucent). Is that the fault of Zulily or the brand? Should Zulily be more careful about the brands it offers? Once I did not receive an item and I was not fully reimbursed for the item. And, yes, shipping is pretty slow sometimes, but I do not mind it and Zulily does not purport to offer fast shipping. So, those would be my reasons why Zulily might get some negative reviews.

By Anonymous A.

I have never ordered shoes from them but I agree that they likely vary according to brand. Contrary to other comments (that I am very suspicious of...) I have never waited a long time and the quality has always been as shown. There are so many rip-off sites out there and I suspect some hire people to post phony negative reviews on the 'good' sites. I do not recommend searching for cheaper products - you'll end up on a bogus, cheap site. I now research every site name and sift through comments - its exhausting but has saved me from spending money on sites that were not good.

By darlene t.

Nope....no returns accept and good luck on getting a refund. Stay away from this site.

By Suz T.

It could be a week or it could be 3 months. But my advice would be not to order at all. The sizes are never right (a small may fit someone that wears a large or it may be too small for an infant) and the quality sucks (the fabric on a dress I bought is so thin you can see through 4 layers). STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! !!!!

By BJ H.

Got money to burn? Order from Zulily. There isn't enough room on the Internet to list all the reasons you should NOT order from them!

By BJ H.

Yes, it may take that long, but they are up front about that on the item description page. I have never had a problem with them.

By Laura M.

Zulily is not a manufacturer. They are a middleman that works with multiple vendors getting a piece of the transactions. They do not inventory that is why it takes years to receive items....

By Cathy R.

If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.

By Jon V.

As others have said, go to your account information and delete your information as to your email contact information. UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the page. ALSO DELETE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

By Vanessa S.
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

58 Photos for Zulily