US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

susang129
11/27/16

Early in October I ordered 5 items. Two of the items were listed as delayed shipping items, with estimated ship time of 3 weeks, so I was prepared to be patient. My Pay Pal account was charged for the full amount on the order date (not on the ship date, like many reputable companies do). The three "quick" ship items arrived in 2-3 weeks (not exactly speedy, but tolerable). At the approximate shipping date I got an email saying there was a further delay for my other items. Early November I got an email saying my order had shipped (with a tracking number). When I tried tracking the package, a few days later, there was no info. Finally, on 11/8th there was some info: it said a label "has been created on 11/10..." HUH? The questionable tracking continues... Still no sign of my (remaining) order (as of 11/26). Oh, yes... The slippers that came in the first part of the order are coming apart at the seams already. Did I mention there are no returns? Don't fall for the lovely pictures and "great deals" on this site. I feel very disappointed and, frankly, scammed.

trudyl5
11/26/16

Have been buying from Zulily for about three years. No complaints. Some shipments have been slow to arrive but always get what was ordered and it fits every time!

carolec16
11/25/16

What a scam! Three weeks to receive your order, poor quality products-- two items weren't even in bags inside the bag they came in, then if you wish to return anything you have to send an email to request a return (seriously... you have to get permission), then it takes forever for the return to even process! I ordered items on September 9. Didn't receive them until three weeks later. Returned five of the items two weeks later and I'm still waiting for the credit. So essentially its a three month process from the time you order to the time you get your credit (who knows... could be longer as I'm still waiting). I'd be embarrassed if I worked for this company.
Highly recommend shopping at reputable online companies, even eBay, over this place. Total scam!

ds176
11/24/16

I ordered two dresses from zulily that took ages to arrive and were absolutely awful when I finally got them. Really poor quality and decided to return. Well the returns policy is dreadful. You have to pay for tracked service and although they promise to refund within 14 days of receipt, they definitely do not. After a month I chased them and they demanded proof I sent the package. Luckily I'd snapped receipts on my phone. Only after that did they refund my money. I think they rely on people not following their directions to the letter etc and only process after people get angry with them. Terrible service will never order from them again.

marissap9
11/22/16

Very slow shipping. Make sure you're not in a hurry to get something as a gift if you order from them.

constancep5
11/22/16

Clothing quality is poor, looks nothing like pics. Sizing is off, no returns or exchanges, shipping slow. I wasted $86.

barbaras165
11/22/16

Item significantly not as described; zulily offered full refund which they claimed several times was completed. Eventually they admitted there was an error in the refund process and promised to fix it. But again, I waited and no refund. So, it appears that zulily may have lied to me not once, not twice, but numerous times. Shop elsewhere, people. Zulily offers some unique items but none of it is worth the almost-certain hassle you will encounter.

carlar16
11/21/16

I ordered items that were cheap on Zulily, thinking it was a legitimate overstock site or outlet site. Yuck. I was wrong. The fabrics were thin and cheap; the sizes were all over the map from too big to too little. And worksmanship, like seams and hems and buttonholes, were poorly done. Pay more and get some good quality clothing.

rosemarieh3
11/21/16

I ordered a couple of dresses from their retro section, one dress fit perfectly but the other (which had buttons from collar to under bust) did not fit me across the chest, there was no give in the fabric and I couldn't get the buttons done up.
BUT in saying that, I called their hotline straight away and asked if I could send it back or get a large size to accommodate my bust, the woman I spoke to was an absolute darling and she offered me a full refund on the dress but insisted I didn't need to send it back and suggested I instead gift it to a friend! They didn't have any larger sizes in stock, that's the only reason I didnt change it over.
Seriously best customer service I've experienced in a long time. AND the dresses I bought are cute as hell and of great quality. They may take a long time to be received but I've found it worth the wait.
Would recommend zulily to friends, family and definitely return to shop.
I'm currently waiting on a pair of boots and a couple of new outfits.

lillianb26
11/20/16

This website has a very poor return policy. It is only store credit and they don't tell you it expires in 18 months. Beware when purchasing here.

sherryc43
11/18/16

This was my first time ordering from this site. I received my order less than a week ....right to my door. I was very pleased with the merchandise. I will order again from this site in the near future.

ng191
11/18/16

I ordered three items from Zulily. Absolute garbage. These are some of the worst-made clothes I have ever purchased, and they weren't that affordable of a purchase. Shipping takes forever, so you wait, and wait, and when it finally shows you're like... that's it? That's what I bought? Sure, it looked great on the model in the photo, but a potato sack would look equally alluring on the right girl. Never again.

amandab153
11/18/16

I order a pair of black stiletto boots and they fell apart the same day. The velvet came off right where you bend your foot, and I didn't wear them in rain, I was in my house. Grant it the boots were $24.99, but come on Walmart had better quality. I recommend don't by the cute black stiletto boots, unless you just want too look at them in a glass case.

pennyb28
11/18/16

The quality of the clothes is really poor. Tried a few times and most of the clothes are in the garbage. Delivery is hit and miss. Won't be ordering again. Not worth throwing money away.

bonnym3
11/17/16

These items are drop shipped. It has been 6 weeks since I paid and still no merchandise. They will tell you they've shipped items but it is several days after that date before the carrier receives the merchandise shipping from Hong Kong. Then added delays in customs. This is ridiculous! Never again. No Customer Service support. Buyer's beware -- their great deals aren't so great if you never receive your merchandise.

leslien15
11/17/16

So disappointed...ordered some really cute outfits with matching boots for my daughters 5th birthday. Placed the order two weeks before her birthday so that i would be sure to get them in time for her party. Just contacted customer service because they arent even due to ship for another 10 days and i wont receive them until 6 days after they ship...beyond disappointed...first and last time using this site...hopefully the clothes are at least cute and i can use them as christmas gifts...should have read the reviews...dont buy from here unless you dont care how long it takes to get your order

lilys48
11/15/16

I had ordered a polka dot dress .last year which looked very beautiful in the picture. when it came it was horrible. it was something strange that looked like it was sowed by a child. It went straight to the garbage. I am wondering how they let this website make business.

elld2
11/15/16

I've ordered a few times from sites like zulily and beyondtherack and I can tell you that zulily works a lot faster than most cheap deals sites. I recently ordered a pair of shoes as gifts for a friend and I got it delivered in less than two weeks. Before you order, check to make sure that they have the items in their warehouse. If express shipping is available then you will get what you ordered in time.

Most shoppers on these sites really just are not educated shoppers and I believe that's why a lot of negative reviews poor in. Working in customer service also lets me know that for every one negative review, there are about 20 positive experiences that are just not recorded. People are more likely to review things when they've had negative experiences than when they've had positive ones.

For new shoppers, I'd recommend starting small. Order a pair of shoes or something and see how it goes. Do not pay attention to all the negative reviews. Make up your mind for yourself.

td58
11/14/16

If you want to work in Mexico then this is the place to be. But the problem is it's located in Sparks Nevada. ENGLISH is the second language used at this place, they make you feel embarrassed that you're an American....If you complain about it nothing, it will be just a waste of your time.....I know for a fact at the Walmart Distribution Center they enforce ENGLISH 100% of the time, or your going home for the day......HELP support the English speaking employees that work there.....

Tip for consumers: Sparks, Nevada is not Mexico.....

lisah122
11/14/16

Came across a wonderful place to buy for every member of your family. Clothing, footwear and kitchen products; bedding; novelty items you can't get anywhere else. Lots of deals and good quality on the clothes. Have been very happy with everything. Receive my items in a timely manner. I have never had a problem with Zulily.
Love Zulily and it is very addictive. Everyone needs to check out Zulily.

elisej4
11/13/16

This is the second time I've ordered something from Zulilly and it's been WAY late!!! I waited almost a month and a half on my order and when I went to just cancel it coustomer service said it was too late. Dumb me, I ordered again from there! It's been almost two months and I still haven't got my order!!! NEVER AGAIN!! Bye zulilly!

kellyr96
11/10/16

Terrible customer service. I complained about how long it takes for them to ship items and the service rep said there was nothing they could do. She said it takes on average 21-28 days to receive your order. I reminded her that I made the purchase on Oct. 5th and it is now Nov. 10th......that's 36 days! Obviously you don't require basic math skills to work at Zulily! Run, run, run from this on-line company.

conniel45
11/9/16

I have bought a lot of clothing from zulily. The stuff that fits I love. However, they say they want you to be thrilled with your order but you cannot return stuff. How does that work. I have 4 items in my closet that I love but that are too small

marlam8
11/8/16

I have ordered several items from Zuilily. One item came that was "not returnable" and I HATED it. I called customer service and kindly explained my problem and the lovely lady who helped me immediately sent me a return label and refunded the item. She didn't try and make it out to be my problem at all. Great service. I have never had any other issues with them or their products.

chriss462
11/8/16

Had 2 fraudulent orders totalling $600. Zulily customer service says they will faxvinfo to my bank to fix this and then never does. Been calling them for 4 days and they keep promising to fax the info.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

228 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question