US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sherylp8
8/3/16

This is the worst case scenario. Once you are signed up Zulily will not let you unsubscribe. I've never experienced such an awful website.

darlenet14
8/2/16

While checking out another site I thought I would see what people were saying about Zulily and was shocked to see the reviews! I have made about 8-10 purchases from this site...I had one item that showed up being mildly damaged (marked) and sent off a complaint to them. I heard back immediately and not only did they refund the item but told me to keep or donate it. I purchase dresses and tunics mostly and have always received exactly what I expected. Count me a happy customer from Victoria, BC Canada with NO affiliation to Zulily. I recommend them often...

carried23
7/31/16

I just received my final order and am officially telling you to not buy anything from this sight. 9 out of 10 times I had to send back. Quality is poor, sizing is way off, everything is overpriced and every pice of clothing shrunk when I washed in cold water. I'm done throwing my money away.

loria32
7/30/16

After reading reviews after purchase l was extremely worried, but l have to say l was thrilled with the service from Zulily. I sent an email just to make contact and got an answer immediately which put my fears to rest. I got my goods about 8 days after the money was taken from my account. The items were perfect so ppl don't believe everything you read. Thanks Zulily...Lori

theresab47
7/30/16

No return policy sucks. They told me no refund or return, but if the item didn't fit, just donate it to someone who it does fit. Items that I received, which were multiple tunics, were cheaply made, some basically crap. I wish I could attach a photo of one piece that is going straight to donations. The neck line is so hideously sewn, that you have to laugh. One side squared off, the other rounded and larger than the other. I made better items in 7th grade Home Ec. !! The prices that they say are the real price is a scam, then they make you feel like it's a deal for 29.00. Their junk isn't even worth 20 bucks for materials. Sorry, not ever purchasing from the again.

elenap25
7/28/16

I purchased the Almeida Dove Gray 12-pair underbed holder SKU:24401737. It has no structure whatsover. Very flimsy and not even a cardboard on the bottom to keep it sturdy.

Purchased a Gray collapsible Laundry Hamper, SKU: 36840583. From the moment I opened the plastic the hamper smelled like cow manure. My whole house smelled like this. It has now been a week and the smell is still there.

Hopefully I won't have this problem again.
ep

josetteb13
7/28/16

If you need something soon, don't order from them. They do take forever to ship. I think, sometimes, that they don't have some of the items in stock, and hope for the best when they buy them from the retailers after their sales. Someone explained it on another forum. The problem I have with them is not so much the wait times but the clothing is not all that good. Some items are listed over $70.00, and they are selling them at 75% off. However, the quality of the item when eventually received is not that good at all. I have found better deals elsewhere direct for the retailer when they have their sales and free shipping as well, and within 3-5 days, and sometimes 2 days. You can try it out, but you might be disappointed.

coleent
7/27/16

I am always hoping to score big but I am always dissatisfied. The material is of very poor quality, the styles and colors look nothing like in the pictures. This definitely will be my last purchase. I bought about 12 items and I am not pleased with any of them.

yvonnes40
7/26/16

I give Zulily three stars...why 3...love the super deals on High End Name Brands....Sweet...Why not 5 stars...The Shipping and Returns are NightMares on Any Street. The Deal Must Be Super Sweet....Huge Savings before I hit, Purchase! Will Never Ever Buy an Unknown Brand, made this mistake Once...the item was so Cheaply Made that Zuilily Should have Paid me to Purchase it....As Always, Shopper Beware!! :D

jennifery24
7/26/16

I wrote to the a couple months back about jewelry that said the original price was $300 more than it really retails for. They wrote back and said they'd pass on my concerns. Now today I'm seeing a bedspread on "90% clearance" from $400 but the original price is really only $90 retail for that item. If the discounts were really what they said they are then it would be amazing deals they're offering. Upping the retail price to a ridiculous lie is terrible business in my opinion.

makedab
7/26/16

I recently ordered some pretty cool linen tops dresses and jackets from Zulilly.com. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE: HERE'S WHY!!!....
1. I ordered 4 items from the same place at the same time, waited for a month for these items only to be told that only one shipped.

2. When they looked into the order, come to find out that the agent that I last spoke to canceled my order. I NEVER TOLD HIM TO CANCEL MY ORDER!!!

3. After speaking with two very incompetent customer reps. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY COULD NOT UN-CANCEL IT. WOW!! These were items that I really wanted.

4. TO TOP OFF THE GRAVY TRAIN OF JACKASSERY, I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT RE-ORDER THESE ITEMS BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER DEALT WITH THE VENDORS THAT ORIGINALLY SUPPLIED THESE ITEMS.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY. THEY HAVE A STAFF OF IDIOTS WORKING AT THIS COMPANY, FURTHERMORE, THE ITEMS THAT THEY SELL ARE NOT COMING DIRECTLY FROM THEM. THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE. YOUR THINGS MAY COME FROM NORWAY TO ZULILLY , THEN TO YOU. THEY DEAL WITH VENDORS ALL OVER THE WORLD. STAY AWAY!!!!

kays55
7/26/16

This brand and everything that goes with it as mentioned in reviews is exactly the same as Newchic. I read an article online about these eastern companies which goes into most of the big ones warning you not to buy. The pictures are tempting but the actuality is not worth having. Refunds - no such thing, it costs as much to return to package almst as the cost of the item.

Tip for consumers: Beware all Singapore, Hong Kong, and similar companies based out east.

kimj68
7/25/16

This is a rip off and what a waste of money!!! So far the 2 items that finally showed up are not true to size. I wear a medium and both items fit like an extra small!!!! Will never order from here again!!

mariap116
7/21/16

I bought several things from Zulily and always felt more disappointed than happy. For most clothing, the size chart is wrong. Don't be surprise if you buy a blouse size M and then feel it as L when you try it on. It is annoying not having the chance to return the products you will never wear or use. Zulily makes you feel that buying from them is a good deal, but it is not. Every 5 products I have bought from them included always at least one or two or even more items that I wish I could return. Most of the time, the actual product looks way different from the picture on the website. After having bought many times from Zulily, I can tell it is more the money you waste than the good deals you get. I will not buy form Zulily anymore.

michellem189
7/21/16

Any smart shopper will learn quickly that Zulily is not a savings sight but rather a scam sight. I have found 90% of the items I had interest in at other sites (usually Amazon or Walmart) for CHEAPER than Zulily and at other sites shipping was free and took returns. Now, the items I did find that Zulily offered for the lowest price I could find was because every single one of those items has extremely poor reviews at other sites that sold them. So they are selling you junk for a "cheap" price. Anything worth having you can be 100% sure to find it at another shopping site for cheaper & with better shipping & return policies. Won't be long before Zulily is not around anymore.

tama373
7/21/16

I love shopping from zulily and all the products have great quality. What I'm disappointed at is that I have to wait forever to receive the packages. They always ship my orders 10-15 days after i order so I never get them on time. There's no point of paying for shipping if they can't ship them fast. And the sizings are too small that I always have to order 2 size bigger for my toddler.

alisonk14
7/20/16

The fabric you use in your tunics is crappy polyester and very low quality, like old school pajamas only uglier and you invade my space. Please leave me alone. You sell clothes that aren't even made yet! Shipping takes forever. You post these outrageous prices and then sell them for 29.00 which is still too much! Go away or kick up your game.

jewells7
7/19/16

I have been ordering with Zulily for a few years now,great customer service items as shown. I never order for myself only for my grands,I am very happy.

sophyr
7/18/16

I've ordered a few clothing for my little girls and 2 dresses for myself. The packages took forever to come and they came separately one a time. I didn't mind it at first considering that they don't have inventory at their location. Once I received the clothes, some colors were off from what the website describes but I didn't bother too much. My 2 dresses were super large considering that I ordered a small and the colors were WAY off. I immediately contact them regarding the fit and coloration and request to have my refund. The rep online immediately issued me a return label and told me that I would be refunded as soon as they receive their merchandise. Several weeks go by and I have not heard anything. I contacted them again and asked them to check on my return status. Zulily confirmed that the dresses were received today (such a coincidence) and they will issue me a store credit. I nearly choked when I said why a store credit. I want a refund. They refused saying this was their rules and regulations and part of their policy. I'm so baffled by this type of response and I can't believe that their customer service level was so poor. Not only did they not refund me back my money, they refused to even look into my account. I will going forward will not use their website and I will let all my friends know what a scam this website and folks are.

michellec144
7/18/16

Look very closely at the description of the item.... no refunds or exchanges which is needed b/c their sizing is inaccurate. Purchased two items... but won't be purchasing again.

sherid24
7/17/16

My package was scheduled to arrive almost a week ago and when I contacted them, they told me to contact the shipper. I paid shipping and handling! Why should I be calling the shipper? I think that Zulily should be following up, not me. Also, they have not directly answered any of your questions.

martreciab
7/17/16

I too have a love/hate relationship with Zulily! I'm very careful and research most item brands I purchase from them. I got a lovely Levtex quilt and shams for $50 less than anywhere else I looked recently. I usually have very good luck with jewelry purchases but yesterday I received what I thought was a ring I ordered but it was the wrong ring, right size but not what I ordered. Oddly enough I happen to like it just as well as the one I ordered! Lol! I sent an email and today received a reply sending postage to return and a $10 credit. Also they said they would refund as the ring I ordered was out of stock. I guess someone else received my ring. Clothing purchases are very hit and miss!! Sizes do run very small and quality is iffy. I try to only order brands that I know about. Mostly have had good luck but as I said I'm thorough in my research. A tip is always use the enlargement button on the picture as I sometime see features on clothing that weren't mentioned in the description.

carlaa14

Where to begin?
Confirmed items in your order can be canceled at any time by Zulily - but NOT by you.
Unless clothes are by a well know brand, colors run, sizing is off, fabric is cheap.
They FREQUENTLY send the wrong item, and it can't be exchanged for the right one because they don't keep inventory.
While they will usually credit your account when there's a mistake, they sometimes send a prepaid return label. And you hope you get the label....waiting...waiting...
It can take over a month to receive an order.

I got addicted to the new daily deals but have realized how much money I've wasted on things I wouldn't normally buy and don't need. It's not worth it, even for the well known brands, because you're not saving money if you also buy "useless" stuff -- eg. A pig that perches on the side of a pot that holds a spoon. Duh!

On the plus side, the Customer Service reps are pleasant and professional.

Farewell Zulily.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

sherryl35
7/16/16

Actually the return policy is that instead of returning my order which was not the right size, Zulily refunded my money and asked me to donate the item to Goodwill or Salvation Army or give it to a friend. Can't beat that..... I'm happy !

nomiw
7/14/16

Ordered items that were noted as being available on the Zulily site. I needed them ASAP so I paid $23+ for 2 days service. Nothing arrived. 2 of the items were out of stock, So I requested cancel and refund of the entire order. Their formatted response was to let me know when the items would arrive - 7/23 on an order place 7/11 and paid for 2 days service. Now I have to spend more time to resolve this. I will never again shop at this online site.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

202 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11 hours ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
lindac190
A: I just listed the following for another person . . . They are flash selling vendors merchandise and don't stock items in their warehouse. So, the idea is no returns. But they want happy customers. Call them if you are unhappy with an item politely and ask if you can return. In my experience, if it is an expensive item, like a leather handbag, they have let me return. If say $20 or under, they say donate it and refunded my money or given me a store credit. If damaged or poor quality, they have in addition tacked on a $5-10 Zulily credit for the trouble. Call them and see what they will do for you. I have gotten great deals from them and am happy.
1 week ago