US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stacyh47
2/10/17

Zulily tortures rabbits for Angora fur. I only wish I could show the picture of the rabbits tied down and stretched out as they scream in pain.
Do not support your company at all and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing this.

deborahi6
2/10/17

Cheaply made clothes from China. Also still using cruel Angora which is barbaric. Don't bother with this site

candices22
2/10/17

Ordered 2 Life is Good tee shirts..they came wedded up in balls like they had been at the bottom of the dirty clothes hamper for a month. Also ordered a Laura Gellar makeup bag but it came with no bag. Items are old..no lipstick in tube and eyeshadow look used. No more orders from Zulilly.Shipment was 3 1/2 weeks

dorap16
2/9/17

I joined Zulily early last year thinking the prices were amazing, and they are if you know the brand. I bought quite a few yoga/workout tights for great prices. The price posted on Zulily was $120 which matched the brands website, I got them on sale for just over $20. I received them a few weeks later and am really happy with the quality. Also purchased a couple of tunics, unfortunately they were much bigger then I had anticipated. I also bought a couple of purses under the Versace brand. I was skeptical when I saw the sale price for about $100, Ive never seen a real Versace bag that cheap, even on sale. I really liked the look of the purses so I ordered them anyways. When I received them it was Versace 19V69, a totally different brand from Versace. Overall, Ill buy from Zulily again, but only certain items and after I research the brand!

tracyb105
2/9/17

I ordered 2 items of clothing on January 26th. Today is February 9th the day they said (after I paid for them) they would arrive. Ok, 15 days...that sucks. Zappos delivers the next day and 6pm in 3 days. Well, they did not arrive today. No email to explain. I checked the delivery date and now they are arriving on the 11th. Zappos and 6pm do not charge for delivery, they charged $5. What the heck!! Just crappy.

aydab
2/9/17

It was my first experience shopping here. I ordered 5 pairs of shoes last year, soo dissapointed. Two of them are totally trash nothing compared with the picture they had on the website. The worst Chinese copy I have seen of Bellini shoes. The other pair was a nasty shiny red ordinary foil paper. Also the delivery took long time, and the worst part here is their return policy.
I don't recommend this website. Please don't Waste your money and time shopping here.
I give them zero stars

denisec90
2/8/17

I received my 3-piece comforter set that took almost 4 weeks to receive when I opened it today the comforter was two sheets stitched together and two pillowcases very very disappointed

michelleh21
2/8/17

I have not shopped at Zulily. I have frequently browsed the site and have found tempting items, but their delivery time and no return policy is off-putting so I have always hesitated about placing an order. Recently, I read a Zulily review that advised to only order brands that the customer was familiar with as far as quality and sizing are concerned. I liked that tip, so when I found Lolë merchandise I was pleased. I know this brand; I have purchased a number of items from them and like the quality and price point. I also am familiar with the sizing. So imagine my surprise when I found a number of items that showed regular prices far beyond what I had previously experienced when shopping at Lolë. So I decided to search the Lolë website for the same article, to see first, if Lolë had that article and second, what the regular price was and if there was a sale price being offered. On the Zuiliy website, a Lolë product called Black Heather Ananti Cardigan was offered for the sale price of CAD $95.99, marked down from the regular price of CAD $224.00. On the Lolë website I found a Black Heather Anati Cardigan being offered for the sale price of CAD $84.00, marked down from the regular price of CAD $140.00. Please take note of the one different word in the cardigan name from one website to the other: AnantiAnati. However, it is the very same cardigan, being modeled by the very same model. Why the difference in name? A spelling mistake or a deliberate attempt by Zulily to mislead? Zulily obviously lifted the photo of this item from the Lolë website to use on their website. I took a screenshot of each from the two websites. Zulily advertises itself as a place to shop brand names at great prices. But in this case, they inflated the regular price of an article, to make the sale price seem attractive, yet in reality, the customer would pay more for the item than what is offered on the Lolë website itself; plus Lolë was offering free shipping. That is not any kind of good deal. It feels like an out and out scam to me.

Tip for consumers: If you find something on Zulily that you like, look for it somewhere else. If you can't find it on another website, walk away.

laneyb4
2/8/17

I have been 99 percent satified with all of the items I have purchased for my granddaughter and her step siblings! You need to plan ahead when ordering from Zulily, as they do NOT inventory products, thus enabling the phenomenal prices. This is clearly stated on their website. You pay shipping charges once, then have free shipping on subsequent items for limited amount of time (two days approx.). ALWAYS check the size charts before ordering!!!! They are different with all vendors!
With that being said, I have NOT had good luck with the Women's Clothing!!! Very poor quality typically and sizes not true to size.
I have recieved excellent service from them when emailing them with concerns. Hope this helps!!

rutho14
2/8/17

This was my first experience ordering from Zulily. I am on a fixed income. I appreciated the offer of making two payments on items purchased. The tunics I ordered were not true to size. The colors are not as in the advertisement. The colors are dull and clothes are not good quality. I will never order from this company again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overall rating. Negative two.

jilld43
2/7/17

Today is February 7,2017. I just received two Christmas presents that I ordered in November 2016 on cyber Monday. These items were listed as guaranteed Christmas delivery. A week before Christmas I was informed that they would be here on Christmas Eve. No such luck, after Christmas I spoke to a customer service representative and was told part of the order was on its way but that the other portion of the order probably was lost. They were good about refunding my money, however that didn't help much as I had no time to replace the items. I did receive the first part of the order a week and a half after Christmas and just got the "lost" package today. NEVER AGAIN will I purchase from this sight.

suek50
2/6/17

bought 2 sets of white bath towels, shed awfull on 1st washing. some hems not even stitched. i wanted a faster drying towel so bought not all cotton because of that I wont be able 2 use these even on the cars!!! & took at least10 days 2 deliver

shirleyp47
2/6/17

I ordered a large my usual size. I got a sweater that could hold a 4X and a dress for a small!! The rayon items were awful!! I threw 1 in the trash and may have to do that to the rest of the items I purchased!!

brendan208
2/6/17

First couple of items were fine. However, the last several items not only do not correctly correspond to the size charts but made of flimsy material , poor construction and overall not worthy of donation.

Myers

shielaq
2/6/17

First off, I love Zulilly. Or maybe the idea of Zulilly because who doesn't like saving money? But I'm pretty much done shopping here. Why?
The best deals seem to be AMAZING until I've received them and they weren't. A beautiful, flowy jersey tunic for $14? Why, of course! Checked the size chart, ordered my usual Large and received a beautiful, flowy jersey tunic big enough to cover me, my 2 daughters and maybe the German Shepherd! Another item, cute short dress with a lovely print, scoop neck...in a fabric that feels like cheap kid's pajamas.
My new rule is: Do I know the brand? If it's Sketchers or Warners, Fossil or Reebok, I'll order. I've seen it and touched it and maybe tried it on and KNOW what I'm getting and how great the deal is. If there's no brand indicated or it's an unknown/generic/knock-off, it's not worth taking the chance. I've donated about 50% of my orders because the item didn't fit or was an off color or was just disappointing.
The other 50% were GREAT! Household goods, some shoes and jewelry and NYDJ pants have made me very happy. But now I know better than to expect a pleasant surprise.

sandrat53
2/5/17

Why does it take a dress a such a long time to get from la to mo? The dress has not been deliverd yet.This is the first time i have bought at Zulily and it will be my last time. I paid thur pay-pal thank goodness

evelynr25
2/4/17

When I first started ordering with Zulily, approximately 6 years ago, the quality and shipping of items was great. Now, I can't even get an order shipped to me- they have canceled so many of my orders after weeks/months of waiting. The quality items are canceled but the cheap looking items are shipped and I have had to return. Unfortunately, ordering from Zulily has become a problem and is not worth the headaches!

lindac247
2/1/17

I happened upon zulily by chance and immediately was hooked, the overall site is well planned out and so easy to manoeuvre through, you can look at exactly what you want, and such a great selection of all items you name it they have it.i will definitely be buying from them again. Thanks.

sharond100
1/31/17

I ordered a size 18 in a puffer coat! I received it to find out the size was more an XS than a size 18!!! No way was this coat true to size at all.
Now I am stuck with this coat I cannot return. I will never order another piece of clothing from this company!!

meganr47
1/31/17

Takes 18 days to ship the order, then says I'll receive it within 6 days!! Almost a month to receive my order seems ridiculous! 1st and last time I ever order from this site! I hope this chart I ordered is lined with gold and diamond encrusted then it maybe worth the wait..otherwise I'll spend my money elsewhere!

lisag185
1/31/17

I have purchased many things with them over the last year and have been very pleased. I get many compliments. It's important to measure yourself honestly and check the measurements of the sizes before you order. Then there is no problem. Customer service has been great. Although they do not accept returns, if something is obviously wrong (wrong colour etc) then they can help. I have given a few things away which makes others happy because although it did not look good on me, it looked exactly like the picture on my friend. Yes they charge shipping, but you will see that clearly before you buy and yes you will then get free shipping for the rest if the day or until Sunday night if you order on a weekend. I like receiving these items, it's fun for me. I am surprised that every time I get a compliment, I have to laugh and say yep, I got it from Zulily.

jennier7
1/30/17

I decided to order something that looked great on their site last week. I noticed after placing the order that although it said free shipping, I was being charged. I called the 1-800 number only to be told it didn't apply to the first order but I could order as many other things as I liked until Sunday....Less than 48 hours away for free shipping. Explain the logic with that. I didn't have a good feeling so I cancelled as I was encouraged to do by the customer service agent within 10 minutes. I received the confirmation of cancellation. The credit card went through immediately. I called today to inquire about a proper refund only to be informed it takes up to a week. How fortuitous for me!! Also the customer service guy basically told me....Who cares? I will never give them my business!! Don't do it!!

melvau
1/29/17

I purchased a 2-piece dress set for church for $110. It looked very nice online. When I received and unpacked it, I was stunned to see the cheap quality. Additionally, I ordered a size up and it was still too small. I now understand why you cannot return their items. I will never buy from them again! I would not be seen wearing such quality of clothing. I should have read the reviews first as well.

kathleenl41
1/27/17

You can find good deals on this site. Like one reviewer said you have to be able to spot quality. Most of the plus size clothes I think are poor quality. The children's clothes are great quality. I always price match before I buy an item from this site.

julianner3
1/27/17

I feel like so many of the complaints about Zulilly are regarding shipping times. People should read the website. zullily clearly say they ship items all at one time and not to expect them right away. most say items ship 11- 18 days after purchase. With zulilly you NEED to read the descriptions. Its true, some of the brands are so- so. If you don't have an eye that spots quality products easily and will be upset easily, don't use this site. If you can't wait 11-18 days for a product, don't use this site. But there are great brands at discounted prices. Literally, the same brands at Nordstrom, Lord Taylor, etc. I have gambled on some products of unknown brands. Bought a coat for $15 on a brand I didn't know. Perfectly fine. The prices are so low on these lesser known or new brands that its worth the gamble. Just buy only one item a brand you don't know to cut your losses. They will give you credit. Or If it doesn't work you can donate that blouse you spent $10 versus complain. But if you like good quality product and name brands, enjoy this site.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

246 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question