Review of Zulily

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

huil9
8/31/17

ordered size 10 sneakers for my toddler son. sizes are off, doesn't fit, and they don't accept returns. total waste of money and time. will never buy from again.

lauriel37
8/30/17

Have been wanting to order from Zulily for quite some time, after reading what seemed like hundreds of reviews, I gave it a shot and I was surprised.

YES the shipping does take a very very long time because they item is shipped from the store it came from to the Zulily warehouse and then shipped out again, that being said do not order if you need something right away.

YES my item was exactly as described, same quality, brand, material, size. Why? RESEARCH. Read the reviews on items, look at the size chart and for the love of God do NOT order from a company if you have never heard of it. I ordered a pair of Fox leggings and was impressed.

I would definitely order from Zulily again, the prices are worth it if you can stand the wait!

annetteg32
8/30/17

I am giving zulily 5 stars because I ordered two activewear pants in two different transactions and they only charged me for postage once and I received my items very quickly . One item was not quite what I wanted so I emailed them to organise a refund , they responded to all my emails quickly and put my refund into my bank account without me posting back the item ! They told me to keep the pants and give them to someone who needed them Thank you zulily ! I will be shopping with you again !

pb76
8/29/17

Do not buy from this website. Had problems all the way around...too angry to talk about them. Just stay away

naomid14
8/29/17

It's like they post pics of name brand products but in actuality you are buying a knock off! Never again will I waste my money on such crap !

kristenj17
8/29/17

I've given zulily a few chances...the majority of the time I'm super disappointed. It takes FOREVER for the order to arrive...several items were not as described, it's a roll of the dice if the size you order will be even close to accurate. I have ordered several different items at different price points, and the quality of most items is fair at best. I've seen many of the same items for sale on Amazon for about the same price, and you can have them in a day or two, if you need to return an item Amazon will also do that...Zulily will not, goodbye Zulily I'm so over you.

lauriep33
8/28/17

You place an order, then they order your item from other places, other COUNTRIES! Sizes are always off even with their "size charts". They also don't give refunds most of the time. They will if item is defective. Going by the size charts, your clothes will usually be too big! I usually order my regular size but it depends on the country. Their charts don't help. They will say a size 10, for instance, is a 42 inch bust. NO WAY!!! Be very careful. They do have nice sales on jewelry sometimes and that merchandise is nice! Buyer beware!!!

roxyb5
8/27/17

Surfing through their catalogue is addicting with all the great items available. They do seem tunic obsessed, and their site is clever in that if you like something but don't buy right away the next time you go online to get it, it's gone. But don't fret, it does come back and price isn't hiked so it doesn't play like a cash grab. My first order took forever to come, my second was much faster. The quality of items were better than I expected, anyone disappointed perhaps the item was on the cheap side to begin with? As for size, it's online shopping ladies!! How many times have you been shopping at the mall and are you one size at one store and another size at a different store?? Cut them some slack! I find the size review handy (fits small, just right, etc). Overall I LOVE this site!!!

virginiav14
8/27/17

I ordered two tops - they took forever to arrive and when they did they were not at all as pictured. The necklines were different, colors weren't the same, lengths were different than pictured. I wish I had seen their no return policy, as when I went online in an attempt to return I found that they have lots of detailed information on their products - and it's like looking for a needle in a haystack to find their return policy (which is NOT). They lure you with cute looking clothes, but what you get is trash. I can't even think of anyone I'd want to give them to - they are going straight into my thrift store donations.

karenr186
8/27/17

I ordered 3 Tunic dresses and when they finally arrived I just loved them but they were to large. I emailed Zulily and they responded quickly which was also great but they didnt read my email and answer my question. Finally one person did answer my question and even put 3 of the same dresses in my cart if I wanted them! I will be danged if after explaining the 2x dress were to large I needed to order a smaller size they put 3x dresses in my cart! so deleted and went to order the 1x and they are all out ! They do not read email they scan over it and guess what you want. I emailed 6 times and they never got it right!! If you can't get a small matter cleared up in 6 emails of needing a smaller size I am done !!!!!!!!

bgw2
8/26/17

I've been waiting for a month to receive my order. I track the package, and it's bouncing around in New Jersey. I've already paid the credit card bill, but may file an appeal. Not a good way of doing business for sure. They advertised Free Shipping of over $35. My order was over $35 and I was charged shipping. They said it's Free Shipping on the Second Order of the Day. Now that just not make sense to me at all.

wendyn29
8/25/17

I've now ordered from them twice. The first time I got 4 dresses at about $10 each. They are super cute and comfortable, good quality, and fit as expected. Just ordered another top. It wasn't quite the color I expected, it's a little smaller than expected, and there's a minor spot I might sew up straight. Both times my order took 2-3 weeks to arrive. Based on all the bad reviews, I'll only purchase stuff from them that is very reasonably priced, that I wouldn't be terribly upset over if its not what I expect. My personal experience has been pleasant surprise though.

emilyw96
8/25/17

I ordered two tunics from zuli ly. Took a long time to arrive which was difficult for an Amazon Prime member. But the tunics are terrific, fit perfectly, and look beautiful. I will order more products from them when I don't need them quickly.

rosemarys16
8/25/17

Nasty fabric and colours - Looked nothing like the advertisement. I will not ever buy from them again. I will let my friends know not to get stung like I did. I was very disappointed. I guess i understand now why they have a no-return policy.

cynthian19
8/24/17

Ordered a number to tops. They were such poor quality I sent them to Good Will. I now know why they have a no return policy. The items looked nothing like what was pictured.

carolj66
8/23/17

I wish I had checked the reviews before making a purchase. First of all I paid by PayPal, they billed my account weeks before they shipped anything. 4 weeks after I paid they credited me for 1 item that they canceled. It is six weeks and I am still waiting for 3 items to arrive.

joanh60
8/23/17

Received my orders were: !, item numbers. were right but the dress were wrong. 2,
two solar lanterns were not work at all. I check the website, no return policy.

It says":What if my order arrives incomplete, incorrect, damaged or defective?
Well work to resolve the problem immediately simply contact us at service@zulily.com for a quick respons"

Tip for consumers: don't buy anything from zulily.

deirdrec10
8/22/17

I will never order from Zulily again & will warn all friends not to order. I ordered 7/26 & received confirmation. Still I have not received as of today 8/22. Ridiculous length of time

sallyjimj
8/22/17

I have given feedback to Zulily, about the sizing as many items I have bought, even after following the size guide, have been too small. The best advice I can give is to really know the brands on Zulily, and how that brand fits, as sizing is ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

judyq1
8/22/17

It took a few weeks to receive but love my top. Good quality and comfort. No issues at all with the product.

marthab53
8/22/17

If you order from Zulily.com then you're taking a gamble on when your order will arrive.
All of my items had their rocket symbol stating the item is in stock and ships within 1-2 days. This was important to me because I needed my order by a certain date. I paid additional shipping to ensure there would be no problems.
I received 4 out of 12 items. I had to contact Zulily to see where the rest of my items. They told me just because items SAY they will ship in 1-2 days doesn't mean they will because they could sell out. Then why have it? No answer.. Now I have to wait another 5-7 business days for the refund they owe me. Of course I'm out the extra shipping cost.

barbaral117
8/22/17

STAY well a way from this company, l purchased four pairs of ladies panties as a package deal over three months ago at a total price of $10 , cheap l thought we'll NO when l checked the email confirming my purchase l was really annoyed to see that my credit card was charged $35 in total, $20 being the price for the panties which were clearly advertised for $10 and a further $15 for postage. I immediately contacted the company straight back to bring this to their attention they chose to completely ignore my email and never contacted me back, then after waiting eight weeks for my purchase which never showed up l sent them an another email which again went unanswered and was totally ignored once again, after another three weeks l sent them another email informing them that l still had not received my purchase. This time they sent me back an email stating that their comany orders the product though an independent company and then when they receive it they will then forward on to me and will send me an email with the postage details. Two weeks following this email they sent me a request for feed back, when l informed them that l would not leave feed back as l never recived my purchase and would like a full refund of my order they again totally ignored my email. So to date I am $35 down for a purchase that l never recived and NO refund so stay well away from this company They should be put out of business.

buriced
8/20/17

How are they still allowed to advertise on Facebook when the complaints definitely outnumber any good comments.......I would never order from them..

oml1
8/20/17

What good is an online store without the proper customer service? I am so disappointed in my first and ONLY order made with this company. How are you going to ship me an ill-fitting garment made of cheap fabric that looks completely different online; and then not refund me when I just want to return it? Now, not only are you going to take more money from me to ship it back to you, you are only going to give me a store credit? This is not the way to retain customers. You should really re-think this policy if you want a more more and returning customers.

-Disappointed One-Time Customer

chrisl250
8/19/17

I have ordered my last item from Zulily....I will say 80% of the clothes I have ordered are way to small. I were 1x I even ordered a 4x dress that fits my daughter who wears a large. also I have received items that was not what i ordered. When I call them they want me to pay to ship item back....no way to run a business. I am deleting them from my tool box

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Keep in mind that Zulily offers several different brands of clothing and other products. Zulily will be good or bad based on how good or bad the brand is that you order. For me, it has been a gamble. Sometimes the descriptions of the clothing have been lacking important information about the product (e.g. that something is see-through or translucent). Is that the fault of Zulily or the brand? Should Zulily be more careful about the brands it offers? Once I did not receive an item and I was not fully reimbursed for the item. And, yes, shipping is pretty slow sometimes, but I do not mind it and Zulily does not purport to offer fast shipping. So, those would be my reasons why Zulily might get some negative reviews.

By Anonymous A. on 4/21/16
Helpful answer

I have never ordered shoes from them but I agree that they likely vary according to brand. Contrary to other comments (that I am very suspicious of...) I have never waited a long time and the quality has always been as shown. There are so many rip-off sites out there and I suspect some hire people to post phony negative reviews on the 'good' sites. I do not recommend searching for cheaper products - you'll end up on a bogus, cheap site. I now research every site name and sift through comments - its exhausting but has saved me from spending money on sites that were not good.

By darlene t. on 8/6/16
Helpful answer

Nope....no returns accept and good luck on getting a refund. Stay away from this site.

By Suz T. on 10/19/15
Helpful answer

It could be a week or it could be 3 months. But my advice would be not to order at all. The sizes are never right (a small may fit someone that wears a large or it may be too small for an infant) and the quality sucks (the fabric on a dress I bought is so thin you can see through 4 layers). STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! !!!!

By BJ H. on 11/11/15
Helpful answer

Got money to burn? Order from Zulily. There isn't enough room on the Internet to list all the reasons you should NOT order from them!

By BJ H. on 10/29/15
Helpful answer

Wrong size, no return policy. Beware don't order from them

By Ann D. on 5/11/15
Helpful answer

Yes, it may take that long, but they are up front about that on the item description page. I have never had a problem with them.

By Laura M. on 9/24/15
Helpful answer

Zulily is not a manufacturer. They are a middleman that works with multiple vendors getting a piece of the transactions. They do not inventory that is why it takes years to receive items....

By Cathy R. on 5/17/16
Helpful answer

If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.

By Jon V. on 8/27/13
Helpful answer

As others have said, go to your account information and delete your information as to your email contact information. UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the page. ALSO DELETE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

By Vanessa S. on 8/16/15
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

58 Photos for Zulily