US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jimh126
12/31/16

C'mon, wake up, this approach is obviously not working...I refuse to give up my firstborn just to look at your junk. gone foreva~

patriciay18
12/29/16

I purchases three shirts for my daughters for Christmas. One of the shirts had a tear at the seam. Within 24 hours, Zulily responded to my complaint and refunded my money. I am very impressed. I did not expect such a prompt response, let alone a refund. Will buy from them again for sure!

alexk101
12/28/16

I ordered my humidifier from this company on Dec10th . Today is December 28th and I'm still waiting! Really???
While Amazon can get it to me in usually 3 days or less, Zulilly is walking it across the country to get it to me. When complaining they give you their game plan which is to get it from the manufacturers shelf , ship it to one of their centers then turn it around, presumably after repackaging and then ship to the consumer.. What a waste of time?
So, essentially they are a middleman. No inventory, no overhead, just a markup.
Who needs them?
You"don't get what you pay for". You wait for it!

lesleef
12/27/16

Ordered many gifts on "Cyber Monday". Well over a month ago. Still waiting on gifts that had "guaranteed Christmas delivery". Also bought my 1 and 3 yr old matching Christmas PJ's. One came 2 days before and I still haven't received the other. It's now Dec. 28th. Hugs waste of money!!! Had to run out last minute and get other jammies for some planned pictures...... Very disappointed:-(

monicap31
12/27/16

Ordered a gift on 24 November. It's now 28 December. The package was last tracked on 16 Dec. No traceable movement since. Customer service says they don't do anything until the item has been delayed for ten days. Time's up guys! Another life lesson and first and last time I use Zulily.
January 2017 update: customer service agreed that the package was definitely lost in transit. I was given a 10% discount off next purchase and a full refund was made.

joans90
12/27/16

Loved Zulily until one large shipment went missing and hasn't been recovered. Since the shipping mode isn't insured, a claim is not possible through usps. I'm still waiting for another large order that is stalled at a FedEx location near one of the zulily warehouses. Now that the holidays are ending, so will my relationship with Zulily. Shame. Quality is hit or miss - true - but when they get it right it's great. That's what I'll miss. But not the aggravation.

saa121
12/27/16

I ordered Swarovski jewelry for a Christmas gift for a loved one. When I got it, it looked super cheaply made and definitely not for the person it was intended for. It looked like a claw machine kids jewelry.

I called Customer Service and the lady was not helpful and condescending. After explaining what happened, she offered to give me a credit. I explained that I will never order from Zulily again and she offered to credit my card. HOWEVER, I paid to ship it UPS and had to call AGAIN. There was no notes, no refund, nothing with the tracking or product and nothing offered. They just kept my merchandise and money. The person I spoke with offered to refund my money after explaining I didn't want a credit. It'll take a week to get the money back.

connies91
12/27/16

This is my first experience with Zulilly and it was very unsatisfactory. I wish I had checked these reviews prior to ordering. It's a waste of my money. I purchased items in November, for my tropical vacation in January. Some of the items arrived just before Christmas, it is after Christmas and I am still waiting for the others. None of the items I ordered comes close to fitting properly. One of the blouses looks like a 2XX. I usually wear a medium but ordered a large based in their size chart. The quality of the items is SUBSTANDARD.

elizabethj75
12/26/16

I've always bought from zulily but this will be the last time I buy from them. I ordered my daughters Christmas gift on November 26th and it said Christmas delivery guarantee. Please explain to me why I still haven't received anything. Of course I've emailed them and haven't got a response from them. Very professional Zulily. Please dont advertise a delivery date if it's not gonna be that way.

juliew106
12/26/16

Ordered gifts for Christmas to be delivered by Christmas. Well let's just say zuily remarks are 'we can't control the post office' THEN WHY GUARANTEE TO BE SHIPPED BY CHRISTMAS!?!?! very upset with service and this while process guess I will find another company to spend my money with

judys96
12/24/16

I ordered several items from Zulily, all different vendors.Every single item was not what I expected. One item actually was garbage totally unusable. Expect less than dollar store quality. I sent a comment to Zulily and they didn't even bother to respond.

teresas67
12/23/16

I understand that Zulily is the go between. It is their job to receive the items that were placed by us the consumer and to repackage and ship to the individual consumers. They are a HUB so to speak. But, does that mean that they take no responsibility on their end as to what is happening with all of these packages that will now, not make it for Christmas Delivery that was guaranteed. The least of which is false advertising? To say that I am disappointed is being very kind of me.

amyo20
12/23/16

I wish I would've read these reviews before I decided to trust this company with my Christmas shopping. This is my second year with them and last year there were some near misses but the company took care of it and I received everything in time. This year, I placed an ordered on Black Friday because I know it takes them forever to ship. On 12/19 I received an email that it was s ship direct from manufacturer and that it would not make it on time. They couldn't give me a reason, so they refunded my money and gave a a $20 credit. The next day I decided to use my credit on some last minute items that had guarantee delivery by Christmas. Just tracked the order only to find it will not arrive until after Christmas! Burned twice in the same week! Not again zulily, I'm done with you!

jennp17
12/23/16

Ordered 6 items on 11/30 with "Guaranteed Christmas Delivery." My own personal experience my orders would come about 21-30 days later, which was ok, sort of. I emailed zulily on 12/17 asking for a date it would arrive...."its on the way, absolutely it will arrive before Christmas." its now Dec. 22, i received an email stating my orders wont come until after Christmas! WTF?! If zulily told me by email on 12/17 it wont arrive, or i wouldve taken a "it probably will arrive" i wouldve been ok with that, bc i have enough time to shop for 6 girls! I now dont have time, christmas exchanges start today. Ive told myself before that i wouldnt order from zulily again, but i gave another chance bc it guaranteed a by Christmas Delivery and price was cheaper. This time...Done with Zulily. Ive deleted their app and unsubscribed from their emails. LOVE AMAZON PRIME and will pay $5-8 more for 2 day received!! Bye Felicia

gregp45
12/22/16

I did a lot of Christmas shopping on this website this year. I bought the same item for 9 friends/family. I placed this order on November 27th with guaranteed Christmas delivery. I just received an email stating that many of the items I ordered for guaranteed Christmas delivery will now be delivered after Christmas and how "unfortunate" this is. There was absolutely no mention of any compensation for the wait or the fact that I will have nothing for my nieces and nephews to open for Christmas. Of course they did mention I could return the items once I receive them for a refund, I'm sure that will lessen the blow for my family. Now I will have to pay God knows how much for shipping to 5 different addresses so that they will get the present after Christmas once I receive the item, whenever that may be. I am extremely disapointed with my whole zulily experience. I would have never purchased these items if they did not have the clearly stated guaranteed Christmas delivery banner. I would have at least expected some form of compensation for this other than an offer to return the item. Who the hell is in charge of this company? I will definitely not purchase from this website again. Buyer beware, a guarantee on a shipping date from zulily is absolutely worthless.

kates95
12/22/16

Placed an order almost a month ago and was guaranteed that it would be delivered by Christmas. (the only reason I bought it from Zulily) 2 days before Christmas and I get an email stating they won't be delivered until after Christmas! These were my primary gifts for my daughter. Could've gotten them off amazon but because Zulily was a little bit cheaper, I decided to take the risk. Never again! Now there's no time to ship them from amazon either. I'll definitely never be ordering from them again!

quilp
12/22/16

Well, here it is a couple of days before Christmas and just found out ALL the toys I'd ordered with "Guaranteed Christmas Delivery" are scheduled to arrive December 27th.....guess ZULILY uses their own special calendar where Christmas is two days later than the rest of the ENTIRE world! Now those gifts are useless and I get to go out amongst the last minute madness to hunt alternatives. Thanks, a lot ZULILY!

sarahg141
12/22/16

What a horrible experience! Items were ordered on 12/2 and were not shipped until 12/19 or later. On 12/22, I received notice that SEVERAL of the items would not arrive by Christmas, even though they were "Guaranteed Christmas Delivery." I will never use this service again.

carrieo7
12/21/16

I ordered something with the PROMISED DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS on Dec. 2. 3 days before Christmas they send a message that it will not be there in time. I sent an email to customer service demanding an explanation and they not only didn't respond, but they cancelled my order. What a joke. When I called Customer service the guy read off of his little b.s. customer service card " I understand your frustration ma'am , but there is nothing that can be done." WOW !! For a large Company, they sure are unorganized and unprofessional. I would give them a big zero review but they are only letting me pick from 1-5

daniellet26
12/21/16

I ordered 4 items on November 28 and 4 more items on December 2 all of which were guaranteed Christmas delivery. It is December 21 today and I have received 2 items. I got an initial delivery date of December 19, then the 20, then 21 and so in until today when they are now saying December 24. One item is still in Hong Kong!!!! This website is a joke!!!! Will never order from them again!! December 24, that gives me essentially no time to have the gifts ready for my daughter. She is essentially going to have nothing under the tree!! Thanks Zulily for ruining a 7 year olds Christmas!!!

shannonr65
12/21/16

I ORDERED SEVERAL DRESSES COATS AND SHIRTS FROM ZULLILY AND ALL OF THEM IS A PIECE OF CRAP ... RETURN POLICY A JOKE CHINA PHONE NUMBER ... THE WHOLE OUTFIT IS A HUGE RIP OFF.

elisel7
12/21/16

Just after Thanksgiving I ordered several items, this was my first experience. About 7 days later, received about 1/2, the items, immediately I called, and they said the rest would be sent in about 3 days. Okay no problem. Today is the 21st, and because of being so busy and out of town for a few days, I had forgotten, thankfully I remembered today. So they blamed the post office and said it would not be here until the 27th of December. Will never order from them again. This is ridiculous and uncalled for.

kimberlyc72
12/20/16

I have ordered numerous times from Zulily. Sometimes the shipment takes so long to be delivered, I forgot I had even ordered something.
I have so far been lucky on the quality of items I've selected. However, twice now I have ordered something and midway in the shipping process, Zulily changes items on my order. After the first time it happened, I have started taking screen shots of all items I ordered. The second time it happened I noticed the picture and item description changed the day of shipment.
Also I noticed 2 items that I ordered with the "Guarantee by Christmas" promise, changed midway. I have the screen shots of my order where it clearly states under each item they will be delivered by Christmas, then weeks after the order was placed, the "Guarantee by Christmas" has disappeared from order.
Does anyone know what the guarantee is? They guarantee delivery by Christmas or we get our money back, they credit us our shipping? What's the fine print on guarantee?

katt43
12/20/16

The heading says it all. Waited 2 1/2 weeks for delivery, which wasn't too bad, but you can imagine the disappointment when you go to try them on and one fits beautifully and the other one makes you feel like Cinderella's ugly stepsister. I now have a mismatched pair of boots sitting on my table waiting to go in the garbage, when I get the nerve to do it. Such a waste. Can't even donate them. For the inconvenience they offered me a $15.00 credit on my next order. As if.

janete21
12/19/16

I thought their concept was terrific until I saw how it actually worked. I got a tunic top that wasn't near the colors described, and the fabric was beyond cheap, not to mention that it took 2 months to arrive, from China. By then, the weather was too cold for a summer tunic. I called to complain, so they gave me a store credit after I sent a photo of what I actually received. I then used the credit to use another item, which didn't carry the caveat that it required extra time as it was made to order. It might as well have been, as it's been over a month now, and it hasn't even left Hong Kong. Very poor quality control and extremely slow shipping.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

231 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question