US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chanas1
6/4/16

I have seen the ads for Zulily for YEARS and finally thought I'd give it a try! I'm a big girl so the clothes on the site were so much prettier than the horrible things you find in stores. After picking out several pieces I got cold feet...and with good reason! After deciding to do a "test" order first I found a cute ring that was inexpensive. I chose the size and qty (1) and proceeded to checkout where to my surprise there were "2" items in my cart. I checked and sure enough there were 2 instead of 1 rings ordered! I corrected the qty and hit update and the qty in the cart was 1. Ok I thought, just a glitch. But to my horror after entering my shipping info the qty was back at 2!!!! Luckily I never entered my credit card info!! I quickly deleted info I had entered and exited the site! I was SOOO excited to finally find nice things at great prices but as the saying goes if it sounds too good to be true....you know the rest. I'm disappointed but, better safe.....

kl438
6/2/16

Who sets up sales with "Just 1 left," accepts your order, takes four weeks to give you a status update, and then says "We may not be able to fill your order after all!" Or, "It was delayed from the vendor" or better yet, "Your item didn't make it onto the truck, sorry, you will have to re-order," and then another four weeks goes by? If it didn't make it onto the truck, put it on the truck and freaking ship it to me. In 2016, who takes four weeks to ship ANYTHING and still survive?

lucillet7
6/1/16

Zulily says they want you to be happy with your purchase, and if you aren't they will make it right. I have to say it is true...I order from them quite often and I can say I'm happy with my purchases. I did receive an item that was defective and contacted them immediately...well they took care of it immediately. Great customer service! Considering the trend I see with how businesses treat their customers now a days...it's a breath of fresh air to see a company actually stand by their customers satisfaction. Thanks Zulily

anjuml
6/1/16

It quality is bad...and no return policy. ...tells u a lot about satisfaction. ...u get stuck with bad quality stuff (even dyson they sell are fixed NOT NEW) and they get paid full amount!!!!!!SCAM!!!!!

jessicat69
5/31/16

I have only ordered once from this website, based on my experience first of all shipping takes FOREVER. So if you are ordering for a special occasion order WELL in advance. The quality was good no complaints. Clothing items did run small I ordered for my oldest daughter in her correct size and it did not fit at all. However I have another daughter who is younger by a few years who it fit. So for me personally it wasn't a COMPLETE waste. Side note I won't order from here again.

marye105
5/30/16

I have beenordering from Zulilly now for 2 years and have never had an issue with any of the clothing or shoes. They deliver has never been lost, nor delayed. My mistake a couple of times for ordering the wrong size but I just gifted those items to my sister. All and all I would give them 4 stars for quality, delivery on time.

annes67
5/30/16

Bad enough that you can't return items but then they cancel an order that you are counting on... buyer beware.

vanessal29
5/27/16

This is the second time I ordered from zulily for my daughter and the package is lost. Although I put the correct address for shipping, it still get delivered to another location. Then they tell me to wait 10 days for a refund and that ridiculous. It was a birthday gift and now its missing. The only good thing, its nice things for cheap price.

annettel18
5/25/16

Ive ordered quite a bit from them. Some of their clothes are good fir the price, some of much lower quality. Early on, one of their shirts arrived damaged, they sent a refund and a $15 credit, said to discard or donate the damaged item. Thrn, another came in a bag marked the correct size, but the dress inside was the wrong size. That time, they gave me a $10 and a call tag for the item. Then another, same story, this time a store credit and no call tag, but im to return the item for credit. Now again, today. Dress arrives, bag is marked the correct size, dress inside isnt even close. In all these cases, the dress tag was clearly visible through the bag. At this point, i dont car for store credit or even a refund. Either they are blind, or they just dont care. Im done with them.

karenm209
5/25/16

Old adage "you get what you pay for". Clothes are very poor quality and sizes are no where near correct. Will never order again.

sherryv6
5/25/16

Hi this is Sherry-- it is now May 27, 2016-- still I have not received either of the items I ordered on May 14 and 15---So I can not say what the clothes will be like but I gave Zuilil another star at least they do have "kind" customer service-- the products might be great-- My advice to someone would be order clothes for one season ahead not the current season then when you need to wear the clothes I think you will have them.

nancyh106
5/24/16

I have had good experiences in the past but, just today, I contacted them about a TERRIBLE pair of sandals that I ordered. They were made in China with substandard materials and these rhinestones that were glued on with stringy glue that was all over the place. I communicated this to the company and asked for a return label. They emailed the label stating that I would get a store refund. I requested a refund. THEN, I got an email back that said that they only do credits. I will no longer do business with a company with such awful quality control and an unwillingness to make things right.

allisonb48
5/24/16

I have been ordering since 2012 and it has been a great site for 3 years. In the last 6 months, their quality has gone down continually. At first it was all name brands that were sold. I used to get great deals on petit ami, crocs, jessica simpson, etc. Now the site has turned to crap...I guess to keep up with demand they have gotten some people to make thin, garbage clothes. My mom ordered my kids beach towels last year and instead of being towel material they were like a wierd fleece, shammy. She contacted them and they never responded. Two years ago when they still cared I had a holiday item I ordered that did not come in on time and they refunded my money, sent item, and gave me a $10 credit. I do not believe they would do the same now. The only good time to shop is when they have hanna andersson clothes. Drop the mic!

annl53
5/24/16

Ordered two pairs of shoes, one fit well, the other pair are weird, left foot is size
7, right foot is 7 1/2. Merchandise appears to be seconds or "fire sale" merchandise
that does not sell.

Be careful what you order, most will have a flaw of some kind

donnaw80
5/22/16

I have shopped with them since 2012. I've learned to search the products out elsewhere online mainly Amazon or Wayfair for larger products before committing to purchase. I do this to compare prices, availability and delivery times because as stated by many Zulily can be EXTREMELY SLOW for delivery times?
That being said I have often found lovely things that I was able to stash away for future gifting. I especially love their baby clothing selections often very unique items that the recipients have loved!
Never purchased personal clothing, shoes or such because of no return policy - too risky!
Customer service always very helpful for me.
Like any online shopping - use common sense!

barbarag67
5/22/16

I am done with this site. You pay for shipping and it takes weeks to get here. No more for me thank you!

cindyn26
5/22/16

No return policy, items take for ever to ship and a lot of the items I have received are broken or very poor quality.
I am sticking with Amazon. If I see an item on Zuilly I will search Amazon and buy it from there.

jenniferg119
5/21/16

I ordered around $60 in products and never received them. I called the customer service number (must of been in an abandoned apartment). No one ever answered my voice mails. I will never order from them again.

deniseb82
5/21/16

I ordered a pair of shoes from Zulily first of all it took about 3 to 4 weeks to get them and second when I opened the shoe box I noticed the shoes wear damaged. It took forever to get them and then they have the nerves to send them damaged. Thumbs down on Zulily.

lisam303
5/21/16

No one can tell me a thing. I was billed for a cancelled order and they keep saying we are reaching out to a vendor. I imagine if they accidentally over billed you, you would have terrible time getting money back. Stick with Amazon!!!

alexandrah9
5/21/16

I bout two pairs of shoes and I was very dissapointed with them. First of all, it is true that the products take forever to arrive, 4 weeks in my case. Once I got the shoes the fist thing I notice when I openned the package was the faul smell of cheap plastic/rubber. The shoes had, also, a lot of factory defects, such as glue stains and little segments where the sole had not completely attached to the shoe. Both pairs were awful. I threw both pairs of shoes in the trash without even wearing them once, they were even too bad to be given to good will. I will definitely not buy again from zulili.

tammyd35
5/20/16

I have ordered from Zulily about 2 years now, but in the last 6 months I have noticed a decline in the products I Ordered. I received a jacket with a broken zipper. Got my 3 yr old a pair of shoes that started falling apart after the first week. And a shirt that was washed about five times then developed holes in it. The shipping is extremely slow, and I'm wondering if they sell seconds??

marinab12
5/20/16

I got two damaged ( broken) clay flower pots. Contacted Zulily. Instead of offering an immediate refund, the customer service asked me to send them pictures to prove that the items are broken. Also they have asked me to describe the condition of the box in " order to prevent the same happening in future". Is not it their job to prevent it? I was using Zulily for a few years. This is my last order.
The company shipping is very slow, one month and longer. I was OK with it. But not offering me a refund was the bad move. No longer their customer.

Tip for consumers: Be aware that many items they sell could be found on other websites at the similar price, very often with free shipping. Do your shopping research before ordering..

marthah43
5/18/16

I have ordered many items from Zulily and have been satisfied with most things. A few of the ladies items have not been true to size,and since there is a no return policy, I'm stuck with them. Another major concern is that most items take a month to arrive. Some take even longer. I love their unique items, but I don't plan on ordering as much anymore.

jeffb149
5/18/16

So I bought 5 outfits for my 11 year old. Everyday she wore them, she had gotten teased at school for her clothes. Seems like snobby fashion.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

228 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question