I am reading a lot of the reviews and was wondering, does it really take a month or two to receive a order?
asked by Denise F. on 9/24/15
30 Answers
Yes, it may take that long, but they are up front about that on the item description page. I have never had a problem with them.
Helpful answer
Yes, it can take several weeks or longer to receive your order depending on when the event you are purchasing from end. It is posted on the page when you are placing your order or you can contact them directly. I found those Customer Service very helpful and informative.
Helpful answer
Hi Denise, when you look at any item on Zulily where it gives the description of the item it will tell you the LENGTH OF TIME IT TAKES FOR THAT ITEM TO SHIP TO ZULILY. Zulily will then give you an estimate ship date to you along with an E-mail that it has shipped. You can go to your My Order page to check the status of your order. HOPEFULLY. THIS HELPS!
Helpful answer
I've ordered many times and always love my items. But, yes it takes weeks... 4 or 5. I've honestly found great items in here, and I never get pissed cause I know I have to wait.
Helpful answer
My stuff took about two and a half weeks. I am very happy with everything. I am actually wearing a dress from Zulilly right now. It was only twenty bucks and it looks great.
Helpful answer
It took 6 weeks for my coat to arrive. I loved it and it's great quality - but it takes a long time.
Helpful answer
Walk away now! What these people are saying is true. This is a terrible company to do business with. HONESTLY!
Helpful answer
Yes, it really takes a month, or even six weeks. And if you don't like it or it doesn't fit, they won't let you return it. Please don't be seduced by the low prices--you do not want to do business with these people.
Helpful answer
My order took 5 weeks to arrive. What a waste of time! Please think seriously before buying from Zulily, they make many promises but keep none!
Helpful answer
It took almost a month to get my orders. 7 items 3 separate deliveries. The last package was in my city for 2 days because Fedx delivered it to my post office and had them deliver it ? The shipments went to so many locations I'm surprised they arrived at all. I do like my products.
Helpful answer
Yes, your order will take weeks. They give you a generic estimate about three weeks in the future. Some of my order, made on August 2, arrived by that estimated time. More than half my order has still not arrived (it is Sept 25th as I write this). This might be ok, but they charged my card the moment I clicked "send" on my cart. So, I'm out over a hundred bucks, with nothing to show for it and no idea when my order might arrive. And, the quality of what I did receive was much lower than at other outlets. I can't recommend Zulily, when there are so much better results at other competitors for comparable prices.
Helpful answer
Not everything takes weeks. I've bought a lot of things and some take a couple of weeks to get from U.S to U.K which I think is fair. I've bought other things from U.K before and they can take up to 6 weeks or so. I really love Zulily and hope they stay sending stuff to U.K.
Helpful answer
Hello - like some wrote above it can take some time to receive your package but that information is clear, written below the item you're purchasing. I've had one item that wasn't delivered by the company and Zulily credited my account. I have no complaints - all I've bought is exactly or prettier than pictured and I only received one that was incorrect and again Zulily came through offering a good solution. Now some items can be returned so if you're not in a hurry buy it. It will be pretty hard not to like it. Hope this helps!
Helpful answer
Items can take a longer time than usual to get to you but I have never waited two months. The firm gives the reason for this in its explanatory material. I don't mind waiting --- i get a pleasant surprise when the package arrives. I would not order from Zulily if speed of delivery was an issue.
Helpful answer
YES YES YES! If you are not willing to wait and then wait some more, do not order. The products look beautiful but they are not worth it if you give the company your cash and ultimately, never get what you ordered
Helpful answer
I totally understand the frustration of the people that have had such terrible delivery times. I have not had this problem as of yet, it certainly is possible that it could happenin the future. If I understand correctly, Zulilly does not have the merchandise "on hand". The merchandise comes directly from the vender. Vanessa, her comment above is excellent, so I will not repeat that information. But I will say those things should be noted by the consumer. At least they (Zulilly) are noting the length of time if may take for items to be received.
Helpful answer
Yes it did, so I missed giving it as a present
Helpful answer
Sometimes it does. They make up for it when you complain - but I do not use them for gifts. Last time I ordered for a baby shower a month ahead of time - and received 1/2 of the gift. They eventually sent it - and a complimentary gift, but it was too late
Helpful answer
Sometimes it does, sometime a couple weeks.
Helpful answer
Yes, it does take that long. There are some quality items on there, but I have seen the same items in stores for the same, and sometimes, lower prices. That is why I stopped shopping at Zulilly.
Helpful answer
My one (and only) order took three weeks and I was unhappy with both items. Unfortunately Zulily has a 'no returns' policy, so I donated my items to charity.
Helpful answer
I actually never received my 2 item order & my credit card was immediately charged. After I was never able to track my items & several months went by I had to e-mail several times & finally received credit. They have a very poor system in my opinion, would recommend NOT to use Zulilly unless you have no concern about if or when you receive product & pay for product plus shipping immediately
Helpful answer
My bras were delivered on time...totally fraudulent advertising , sizing, etc was my issue with the purchase. They do NOT take anything back or refund!
Helpful answer
My order took about 3 weeks and the dresses I got were pathetic ... the material was so thin you could see through it !!! I'm sure there are deals to be had but a person would need to spend time researching before purchasing..
Helpful answer
I never received my items. So who knows how long it takes. Don't waste your time with this company. Buy from the manufacturer directly.
Helpful answer
Yes, it does take a long while to receive your order. Beware! Do not order anything else until you receive your order and discover zulily's sizing and quality.. You don't want two orders to trash!
Helpful answer
Yes. Zulily seems to be a clearing house for a lot of retailers. All they do is push paper. Forget about returning anything....they will not accept it. However, they do offer a credit for future purchases....but who wants to purchase with their horrible policies. Stay away from them. A real rip off.
Helpful answer
Yes. Don't bother with zulily, they're awful.
Helpful answer
DO NOT...REPEAT...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Even if you do get your order quickly (which most likely won't happen), the quality and sizing are awful! I ordered 3 dresses, all size large, and can only wear one. The other 2 would fit someone who wears an extra small! I don't have a single good word to say about this company!
Helpful answer
Yes! The items I ordered took 4-6 weeks. I no longer Oder from this site. Not an ethical company! Good luck!
Add your answer

Ask a question

Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.
Zulily?