US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ianc71
11/25/16

When on Carosel there is no way of knowing how far away people are unless you click on yes or maybe. Don't want to travel hundreds of miles to meet someone. My Search function can limit the distance so why can't your software do the same for Carosel? Also do not like the "automatic" renewal feature.

rolandf9
11/25/16

Stinks

kellyh124
11/24/16

Zoosk is a great website. It is easy to use and a great selection of men.

bryanh82
11/24/16

Title says it all. Thanks Zoosk great experience!!!

ritab48
11/23/16

zooske .com is easy to read and navigate. but, i never saw so many ugly men and the terrible selfies. the look like dug up from grave.

heatherm129
11/23/16

Just put in interesting things about yourself that others have found amazing, and there you go!

mikec255
11/23/16

Well, put it this way, I seriously didn't think that this site, or any for that matter would have someone that I thought would be anyone but seriously damaged. Meaning, on crack. A revolving door in jail or had about 12 kids (unless your into that thing) no judgement here. Anyway. Spoke to JUST ONE...ONE person !!! And that's all it took. Hook,line and sinker. Wow. Where HAVE You been all my life??? End of this fantastic start of a amazing life........IT ALL STARTED WITH A WINK!! Love it!

deans74
11/22/16

It took a few weeks, but I found someone that I can really connect with someone that I can talk to.

princessr
11/22/16

I can't believe I meet my partner finally and I'm so happy

edh36
11/22/16

I met with a few women from this site and others but didn't feel 'the magic'. Every woman I met was a wonderful person and I really enjoyed meeting with them and speaking with them, but none of them felt right when it came to developing a relationship. Then a few weeks ago I met her. Right away I felt an energy that I hadn't felt before. She was just terrific and I couldn't believe that she was still available. Intelligent, attractive, funny, witty, warm, she had it all. I did not want the night to end. Since then we've dated several times and talk to each other almost every night on the phone. She's really terrific and every time I leave her I can't wait until the next time we get together. We found each other on Zoosk, and I'm very thankful for the site. I'm very hopeful about our future and I hope that everyone has as good an experience as I've had.

tammyh47
11/22/16

I would tell anyone to.use this site to meet that right person, you might have to look for a while and screen your matches but it is worth it.

angelar85
11/21/16

Very happy with my experience. I met a great guy we are exclusive and I'm looking forward to seeing where our relationship goes.

peterc149
11/21/16

Had a great time here. A ton of people are on this site. Easy to find someone that is perfect for you!

karam33
11/19/16

Good overall variety of choices.

normam29
11/18/16

You do have to be careful, don't give out to much about your self. There are some wonderful guys out there, I found one. Zoosk is the best sight I have seen. Good luck to all the women.

stevent62
11/18/16

For taking a stab in the dark like with online dating, Zoosk's price tag was a little steep for me. I took the risk and ended up meeting someone who I am now very much in love with. I have used other dating sites, and Zoosk tends to have more members looking for serious relationships which is also what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend it if you plan on buying the subscription, but totally worthless without it.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother unless you plan on buying the subscription. Nice site if you do.

matth1895
11/18/16

it took a long time before i found someone

sherim22
11/16/16

I like this dating website due to high activity.
Though was never clear on if someone viewed my profile
That Zoosk told me they wanted to meet me.
A little confusing .
I did go out of my range and met a wonderful man.
Thank you Zoosk!!

laurenv7
11/15/16

Zoosk is very easy to use and convienet. You have to put your effort and take that extra step to meet up with people and if you do you're bound to find someone that is amazing!

danb167
11/15/16

You can meet women on here if you try to have a little class and don't be a perv

dw659
11/15/16

I took a chance on zoosk and
Found my 4 ever love.

kennethb81
11/15/16

Its nice to be able to talk to someone and learn about them to decide if you'd like to meet in person.

fortunated
11/15/16

I met the perfect woman and it was all because of an instant connection we had after reading each others profiles. She was the first Zoosker I dated and we have haven't missed a weekend together in the last 3.5 months. I have never been happier.
Thank you Zoosk for helping me to find love on your site.

michellec162
11/15/16

great way to date outside of your norm and outside of your neighborhood! thumbs up!!

dereks47
11/15/16

I've found the love of my life, just wished i had met her 20 years ago...its beena great time, and i look forward to a long lasting relationship with her.

181 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
rach1711
rac h.
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Answer
henryb80
Henry B.
A: The coin exchange like all greedy things started, was an "articulated" way of making a new monetary system with the fictitious means of enticing all people of all nations as the end game. The "Real" reason was so that the original schememasters like all Ponzi starters would be enriched above everyone. As the number of coins grows, so does their share of all coins and wealth attributed to the assets obtained and sold for cash or gold. The pyramid forms and in the end starters own most of it. The coins end up with about zero value in no time. Bad news. Never buy into any monitary exchanges without pure solid secured assets that are guaranteed and exchangeable at any time.
2 weeks ago