US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

denniss130
1/10/17

It is a good site, I had a good experience and souls use this site again in the future.

jamesb471
1/10/17

Met someone within a few weeks of joining site, would recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danield116
1/9/17

I almost gave up. I add a beautiful woman not really expecting a conversation but ended up exchanging information and had a great date and have been talking everyday.

rickyg20
1/8/17

Found my love. Glad i joined but now it's time to go. Don't want to browse any more

brucef30
1/7/17

Great-grandchildren GT hatchback but. I would recommend this sites.

jimm1308
1/6/17

I made a connection on ZOOSK and we are very happy & doing great, thank You so much. I really didn't think there was anyone out there interested in me. I thought when my wife died I would be alone forever, but thanks to ZOOSK We made a GREAT connection.

Tip for consumers: Take your time, get to know your date. My first date on ZOOSK was a connection, her first date on ZOOSK wasn't. Be patient, anything worth having is worth waiting on, & be careful, it's sad, & not ZOOZK fault, but everyone on here is not upfront or truthful. We am so happy & thankful to God for bringing us together forever on ZOOSK!!!!

mi24139
1/6/17

Absolutely terrible site. Joined because of a couple pf people I wanted to contact and after I joined they disappeared - bait and switch. You have to PAY for EVERYTHING!!!/ No explanation of how to use anything. You cannot save for or search for a specific person. I wish Indiana had a 3 business day refund law - I would be OUT!!!!

tammyc63
1/6/17

Reading messages should be free. If you want to respond you should THEN have to pay.

julianar6
1/6/17

Loved the app. Never met anyone who actually wanted a relationship... so it was a waste. But I got alot of free beer and tacos.

scottc120
1/6/17

The distance could be a bit more accurate but other than that, not too bad

jenniferh241
1/6/17

I met a lot of great potentials and glad the i gave this a try because i at first was very shy to the whole thing

lauram229
1/5/17

I have to admit, I was only on this dating site for a week, but I guess I got lucky because I meet a special person and I guess it would have never happened if it wasn't for trying this site.

sebashtiann
1/5/17

Your should NEVER give up on finding your "TWINFLAME" your true love. He/she is out there looking/waiting for you. Your paths will cross. Put it in GOD'S hands. I did and there she was on ZOOSK.

ericm161
1/4/17

Very good site would recommend to ant family or friend who was looking to date or find somebody new in there life

johng426
1/3/17

Tricky, not straight forward, as many capitalist enterprises will tend to be....they are trying to make a living.

jenniferp130
1/2/17

I would recommend this website to anyone who is serious about finding someone special.

rubenc30
1/2/17

Two thumps up! This is a very fun dating site if your looking for a serious relationship this a good dating site.

aja177
1/2/17

I had a really great experience. I hope everithing goes well. Thanks Zoosk!

kathleenb59
1/1/17

Had a eat ecoerience. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new start.

artistjayt
1/1/17

It was well worth the time spent on here. Just be honest with yourself and keep an open mind. Sometimes the one you're searching for is not what you pictured in your mind.

joej96
12/31/16

this site should go under all it does is use fake profiles to lure you into paying then all your messages disappear. so i decided to google some of the pictures from some profiles and what do you know they are people that do not even live neer me but have profiles in my area big sham fake do not use this site

carolynr37
Carolyn R.
12/31/16

Rfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddedddddeeeeedee

stephanieb122
12/30/16

I met several really great people on zoosk. I found someone that I really care about and was able to connect with him immediately.

davidm568
12/30/16

After trying Match for several months I was so disappointed by the enormous amount of fake users. Zoosk users are totally real, very very few fake accounts. Real users with real fotos. Great website.

kevinc189
12/29/16

Talked to several different people and gapped upon the most beautiful smile and personality. She is wonderful caring person makes me very happy.

188 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
beemam
beema M.
3 days, 9 hours ago
Answer
robertf166
Robert F.
A: I have attempted to talk to many girls on zoosk. I do not receive replies no matter what my profile shows nor what i tried to say. This site is poor and girls/women do need feel compelled to respond at all. I had better responses when I was negative or called them rude for ignoring my request to merely talk. This site is also a gimmick in the way you pay for the monthly fee then are requested to pay more to talk to people. Outrageous. People have no incentive to respond and there is no set meetings nor methods of matching people.
3 days, 6 hours ago