US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lisam399
2/15/17

Interesting experience,need to be better suited to requested info.of people you wish to blick,when saying not interested in a certain type or ethnicity,it should not be sent back through your views or picks again.

mattm130
2/14/17

It was a good experience, met some new people and hopefully met the right one, I'd recommend this to others

monam32
2/14/17

Zoosk works. We were fortunate to find each other. Thank you What more could I ask for. We talked, met and found we had a lot in common and a lot we wanted to know more about each other. We will be getting married soon.

fata7
2/14/17

I guess it is ok I'm worried this site will keep charging me even though I already found someone. I feel like it is a bit of a scams I'm happy I met someone but wouldn't recommend it

yinac
2/14/17

met my soulmate on here. He was looking for the same things I was and its magical. the best dating site Ive been on and Ive been on all of them lol...

darrenb49
2/13/17

U well worth the money. I met my soulmate. Im glad i did this because im not sure how else i would have met her

gaylem26
2/13/17

5 stars all around. I tried this site almost a year ago, for only a month and decided it was too expensive, so didn't renew. I then decided to try again and met someone 1-2 days in the site. We're taking our time but are definitely dating exclusively, so I'll be saying farewell and thanks....hopefully FOREVER

ro26190
2/12/17

it's a nice way to meet someone because you do not have to deal with being among a lot of people you don't even know.

normah23
2/12/17

I was skeptical, but decided to try it to meet new people. So, I was looking for a new friend and I accomplished just that.

nelsong15
2/11/17

I had a great time hear on Zoosk, finally met someone on here. I hope everything goes well if not I will definitely be back.

stacyc46
2/11/17

Zoosk makes it easy to meet someone. I met the one I was looking for. Don't give up, it'll haplenty for you too.

janetp57
2/11/17

When you see someone, and you feel like he is the one, and you don't want to see anymore even if you just begin your subscription and you feel that cancelling is the right thing to do,,,,that is priceless...

michaelp287
2/11/17

I've sent at least 25 messages too verified members and not one of them has read any of these messages!!! What a scam joke waste of money this is!!! I'm very disappointed that I waisted my money and time to set up a profile! Why don't verified members see my messages!??? They view my profile when a message is sent however they don't read the message this site is a rip off. I'm writing a very negative review and posting it everywhere. Fix it scammers!!

paml41
2/11/17

ZOOSK...THIS SITE has the most unbelievable worst marketers on the planet! I have been a bar/casino beverage manager for over 30 years, and know how to market, and make you spend your money on a friendly,satisfied note. This marketing plan is so pathetic it is`nt even funny. Don`t you think that if you could read a message,and could see who sent it? if you are interested and have to pay to send one, it would make sense???? So, would anyone pay? without knowing who it is that sent it? It may be someone who is so NOT YOUR TYPE? It is such computer generated bull$#*!! Tonight I sent a wink to someone, and a message popped up on Face book that the person I winked at sent me a message...Sign up to read it. SO when I went onto Zoosk site to see who viewed me, that person had not even viewed my profile! SO, HOW COULD THEY HAVE SENT ME A MESSAGE WITHOUT EVEN VIEWING MY PROFILE????? It is SO EASY to figure out, it is~nt even funny! Maybe if it was REAL and you saw that they viewed your profile, and you could at least read their message! Than it would be up to you, if you were interested enough to pay to be able to respond! Was on this site many years ago as a payed customer, & the people they sent me as my matches were NOTHING that I would ever be interested in.And now keep my profile up unpaid just to prove it is a BIG SCAM! Just put up a profile, don`t pay, and watch how many people have an interest in you, just by checking out their profile. If I could market this site as an HONEST business note with out scamming you, you would only spend your money if you were REALLY interested in someone, and people on it, would for sure find who they are really looking for! Maybe I should start a REAL HONEST dating site! F**k computer generated bull$#*! to try to rip you off!!!!!!!!! Think you all get my point...,BTW,,, If they send you something that says, a Zoosk MEMBER is interested in you, it maybe someone who is hot. BEWARE, as I believe that it is a ZOOSK STAFF MEMBERS PROFILE to try to SUCK YOU IN TO PAYING!!!!Also I was on POF, when it was real and free. Now Zoosk has that one locked up TOO!!!!

kellym186
2/9/17

Happy with Zoosk...enjoyed meeting people and a certain man .Hope everyone has good luck. Its important to set your boundaries and know what you want.

darrelm18
2/8/17

I think this is a great site for finding true love And a wonderful friend for life.Very affordable price and met other friends on here

stacyd38
2/8/17

Good experience. I'm glad I tried it. Being able to have favorites would be nice. I met the love of my life. Best wishes to everyone.

maryw246
2/8/17

I'm glad I mite someone special he is a very nice guy and a gentleman.I'm hoping for a love connection.And a long term relationship.

saml125
2/7/17

Zoosk canceled my subscription with no reason why. I have 3 months left that I paid for. No answer/response from Zoosk what so ever. Will not even help to restore my account. The site is okay, but customer service forget about it.

Now I can not even add a description of me, my idea date, and my idea meeting.

yous329
2/7/17

You cant view your messages or contact anyone unless you subscribe! It wont let you choose any other option for deactivating your account except for that you found someone, almost like they dont want you to deactivate for any other reason! stupid!

michaelm530
2/6/17

A+I was impressed with the site overall and I would Definitely recommend to others .i am completely satisfied with the site and will hopefully never have to use N online dating site again

charlig
2/6/17

He was on his last day on the site and I was getting discouraged when we met. I had tried other sites and said this would be the last one...and it was. Thank you Zoosk.

evanf13
2/5/17

Fantastic sight. I would highly recommend this sight to anyone. Really informative. I would definitely resubscribe if I had to.

louw17
2/5/17

.................................................thanks..................................................

randyt29
2/4/17

Its a good site I would use it again its a well thought out site and good service I really liked the constant updates that had been provided to me it kept things interesting I like this site

195 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question