US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deirdrea3

Otherwise, I had a positive experience and did meet some quality people along the way. (in 403 reviews)

miguelg11

I called Zoosk customer service for a discount on the subscription. (in 31 reviews)

paulaa24

I was on Zoosk for less than 3 months when I met someone with whom I am now building a long term relationship. (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

abbiel5
7/24/16

There were a lot of duds and a few scary individuals that were on this site to obtain money. Fortunately I am smart enough to recognize the perps out there and was never in a compromising position. I met a few guys that I dated for a while, but Michael and I hit it off a month ago and although it's new, I think we both found something genuinely real. We have spoken every day and every night since making that first connection and are so excited to meet next Friday for the first time in person. Time will tell, but it's true....you can find love in the craziest places at the craziest times.

tamekam3
7/23/16

I set up my profile and made it as honest as I could and he found me. We have so much in common and the pictures were really of him. I am so happy.

rayk36
7/22/16

met girl of my dreams a week ago. I think we will marry on her birthday in march 2017.

monserrathz
7/21/16

IThink it's a good app for look for your true love

anag43
7/21/16

Always there's more than one good persons in this site.

howardw26
7/21/16

I met many people on zoosk who are now my friends. I also met my sweetheart on zoosk. Thanks zoosk

pamelaw54
7/21/16

I was able to find a wonderful GODly Man!

dh270
7/21/16

Found someone on Zoosk, she is absolutely amazing, a keeper, thanks Zoosk!

genevievet1
7/20/16

I requested people within a 50 mile radius it showed me almost all of the choices over a 100 miles. It doesnt ask age range and my smart picks were mostly in their 30s. Im 50 and most were not much older than my son. Im tall and most of the smart picks were short. Also, the one I met in here was not a choice I uwas given when asked who he was. I had to just pick someone to get through this to get off here. Also, I pay 30 bucks and still have to buy coins to talk with someone who is of mutual interest. Even if I would have not met someone I would have cancelled at the end of my subscription.

newtonl13
7/19/16

This is the best dating sight in the world, it keeps you informed all the time! And allows everyone to actually talk. The reminders are my favorite.

alleyc1
7/19/16

First time we met, we just clicked. I have never clicked with someone so well. He's gorgeous. We've been to dinner, movies, rock climbing, the park... Were even meeting later. I really like this guy and I have good in tensions that it'll go far. Thank you Zoosk!

tonyas20
7/19/16

I was not sure about this type of meeting place

But, pleasantly surprised, and it only took 2 days, of the first week, that he and I met!
There was an instant connection!
Tonya

karlac20
7/18/16

it wss fun

douglasc32
7/18/16

There is no reason to have to sift through countless profiles that have not been active - online to find those that are actively looking. All searches should be able to pull up those on line or recently online and keep the countless profiles inactive behind them. This is just a dis-service to what the purpose is all about - connecting. You can control this but choose not to - with intent and I do not agree with this.

jaredh20
7/17/16

It was scary. But if you're ready to get out and work honestly to find who you want. You will.

eleanort3
7/16/16

Tried the other popular sites but found my love on Zoosk within a week.

damario1
7/16/16

It was bad at the beginning but it wasn't long before I saw him !

davidm474

It took me 4month's but finally found the one on Zoosk

kiethm8
7/15/16

I was amazed at how many "views" I was getting. One woman I messaged, as a result, said she had NEVER viewed me. That indicates to me that there may be false "views".

I sent several messages which went unanswered. It appears that we are never told if the other party is a paid subscriber, so they can view our messages and chat with us, despite the fact we're prompted with "Mary Jo is on line now!" or "Denise has sent you a chat request".

One woman I was conversing with (she seemed to good to be true), had a profile which had facts easily verifiable on Google, etc. Nothing matched up. She also said she'd gone to school at the Univ. of So. Cal. I used to work that neighborhood, so I asked her about her favorite eating spot, there. Her angry reaction was way overboard which indicated to me she lied about going to USC or she was fake, altogether.

Perhaps it works well when BOTH parties are real. It seems that Zoosk keeps encouraging us to spend just a little more $$$, every so often to improve our chances, yet the apple is always out of reach. I guess it boils down to I'm not that clever of a guy, so as I'm unable to discern the real from the fake, I'm going to save my money from now on and look elsewhere.

samj74
7/15/16

After reading the reviews of the "number 1 rated dating site", I'm like f##k this! I have not signed up yet, but don't feel I should, but I'm all about bad decisions, so I probably will.

First sign of BS, they kept editing my profile and referring to some rule of no profanity, identification, etc. When all I was trying to say was that I had not signed up yet and could not respond YET.

Second bad sign, writing customer support gets, ZERO response. You actually have to call India, or wherever else they have outsourced these jobs to, to find out, they do NOT allow you to state the status of your profile or subscription status. Funny, they won't say that in writing...

Third bad sign, the guy I'm most interested in signing up for, when I Google that username, tons of listings on POF come up in OTHER COUNTRIES, sounds pretty legit so far.

So I may still give this a shot, but keep all of this great advice in mind, because from what I'm hearing from almost ALL OF YOU, is that this site basically is a scam.

I'm pretty sure the only real dudes are guys who are fat old perverts who like every other site, want naked pics the second they introduce themselves. That is modern dating now, correct? Just want to make sure I understand the pathetic state things are in now.

Oh, I almost forgot, nicktheitalian (or something like that), who I saw online probably TEN years ago, still has the same vague picture from 10 YEARS AGO, and pretty much the exact same username, from somewhere else. All I remember specifically is this was one of my first "catfish" experiences, before it had a word. Fortunately, my brain has spared me the gory details.

Well I'm not new to online fiascos, so once I join, I will update this review with some good battle stories, hopefully not wounds.

tammyp35
7/15/16

It worked for me. Took about three months, but I found someone special and our relationship is growing.

chrisk135
7/15/16

Had app 4 years, took me awhile to find the right one but I finally did.

edwardg48
7/15/16

I work alot and zoosk gave me the tools needed to meet someone special. .

amyt68
7/15/16

I love this site! So easy to navigate really enjoyed my time on Zoosk!

hollyp14
7/14/16

100 percent compatible never would have met if wasn't for site

171 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
kiethm8
A: I knew the site is real, but I suspect many of the members are faked, or no longer active. I think they generate false 'winks' and views. I was exchanging messages with a very pretty woman who said she'd gone to school at USC (in So. Cal.). I used to work in hat neighborhood so I asked he if she had a favorite eating spot. Her reaction was angry beyond measure...meaning, she never went there or she was a fake altogether. There were other things which didn't make sense about her profile as I tried to figure it out. I am sure there are real people....but they are mixed among the fake.
2 weeks ago