US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kellys173
9/15/16

Put what you want in a person and go from there. Zoosk is good about being advertised as the best dating site.

solr22
9/15/16

I'm glad I renew it which I was very hesitant cuz I met someone before him and he broke my heart horrendously. If I hadn't renewed it in the first place I wouldn't have met him. We making lots of plans for the upcoming holidays and how he wants to spoil me and make happy but I told him it takes two to make each other happy not one. we hit it off on our first date.

jenny-joe
9/15/16

Easy format, sufficient tools to make contact with a lot of people. Good job. Thank you.

markh254
9/13/16

It was a great experience

rubyb27
9/11/16

I meat some interesting people.

jefff70
9/10/16

Those men who captured my interest were those who: (1) had taken the time to have a professional head shot photo uploaded and (2) had invested the time and energy to develop a compelling story. The other thing was that men should respond promptly to communications from others -- even if just to say thank you.

janicee10
9/9/16

I meet a wonderful man. He was my puzzle piece that I have been missing.

tonyab19
9/8/16

After a long search and just when I was about to give up, I met my happy ever after.

alisab15
9/8/16

Very happy to have finally connected with someone who understands me. Don't give up! Your one is out there! After lots of searching and constant disappoint I couldn't be happier...

andresc27
9/8/16

I have to say this website works if you put in the effort. The key to finding the right type of girl is patients, it takes time.

mariam310

I was happy with Zooks

josel115

Nice dating side

kathleenj14
9/6/16

Zoosk is a scam & a rip-off. Have to purchase coins to get a message from the person who contacted you. Added expense. Cancel membership. No refund.. Customer service is a joke. Will not take down your profile...once you cancel. Try to attempt to get any money back. Online dating scam & Pimping you out to any weirdo on the site.

janec99
9/6/16

The best!

chantp
9/5/16

was on zoosk for about 3 weeks meet some great wemon and made friends i will keep in contact with. plus meet some one i really want to make a go with wish us luck

lynnc76
9/4/16

These people know exactly what they are doing to get your money and they have no morals about it. Fake profiles galore to suck you in and try to get you hooked. Back off from this site it is fake!

wendis3
9/4/16

Like any online site you have to be careful, but if you're looking there are others looking too on this site. I really like that they verify everything so you know that you are speaking to a real person. I stayed within my area (Los Angeles County), and I have met a wonderful man.

kenc69
9/1/16

I meet Rhonda on Zoosk and we hit it off right away. We're going our fourth date and things are progressing great

Tip for consumers: Be honest

dond76
9/1/16

What a waste of money. I extracted a sample of 350 women across all ages and race groups, sent them all a basic greeting and then checked back in a week if the messages had been READ. (Yes READ, not REPLIED TO)
Only 7 out of the 350 sample, were read by the recipient. That tells me less than 2% of the females EXIST. Another way of looking at it is like this. Spend R100 on petrol and get R2 in your tank. Then to top it all you are prompted to buy GIFTS for the women and send them, hoping that they exist. Make that R150 gets you R2 petrol. Work the rest out for yourself.

Tip for consumers: AVOID PAYING GOOD MONEY HERE

daddyl
9/1/16

Do not pay to go on this site it is total rubbish

maryb335
9/1/16

Nice site to meet people

christinad31
8/31/16

He turned out to be genuine and so sweet. I think he's an amazing person. Couldn't have asked for better person to meet! Thanks

pantherhawkj
8/31/16

Be open. Stay positive and take the time to weed through all the wanna b's. Mr. Right is right around the corner! Just be patient.

stephenl63
8/30/16

I used to only have llamas for friends now i have a girl friend. thanks zoosk.

angelay12
8/30/16

It is a great way to meet people on this website.

178 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8/22/16
Answer
mollyg19
A: Make sure your search criteria is updated every time, then finally ones you are looking for will show up. Just takes awhile, as I believe the carousel is computer generated....
8/24/16