Review of Zoosk

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

geranemilliet
3/13/17

I had fun but really only want to meet in person. Not into chatting. Pretty funny tho. Guys keep your head up.. Lol

nicolee27
3/13/17

It was a good experience. I met someone the day I was to subscribe, we met up in person a that weekend and the rest is history. A great guy..... so far.

michellem253
3/12/17

I hope it works out between Mark and I time will tell. I was wondering, is there anyway you could take the next month charge off because my subscription ended on Friday it's Sunday. I wanted cancel Friday because I met him and didn't get around to cancel. If this does not workout I'll definitely go back on Zoosk. Please let me know if you could take the charge off my Visa 254 449 1757. Thank you, Michelle

bl1616
3/10/17

i met my Husband to be on here a few months ago, we were both just sincere and we both got what we wanted..

josea87
3/10/17

It's a great place to meet someone that's right for you. The app is easy to use and it's fun. Like I say just be patient and you will get results.

edlinm
3/10/17

Me gustó el sitio me fue útil pero por ahora no quiero usarlo además no me gustó que me cobrarán automáticamente el otro mes cuando no lo estoy usando debía hacer uno mismo el pago cuando lo deseee

richardt115
3/9/17

Great app and was definitely instrumental in helping to meet other people. Happy with how it preformed and how usable it was.

ladonnah5
3/8/17

They safeguard you from being Catfished. If the photos, Facebook, cell phone, email or twitter not verified then that's a Red Flag! Zoosk provides reassurance that risk is decreased.

robertw325
3/8/17

It was great I enjoyed it and would love to recommend it to my friends and family and friends with my family and I loved them and I loved that I would have

robertw327
3/7/17

I have been trying to warn Zoosk for the last two hours that they have allowed my site to be hacked by someone called Markus. I can see his photo and the change of age though he still using my profile comments.
Worst of all I can see all the personal comments between him and ladies. He seems to have upgraded to the top package so I really hope they are not going to charge me.
No warnings sent out to the 10/15 ladies apart from me warning them of what has happened.
For my protection I have taken screen shots of conversations but they really dont seemed to be bothered.
Would you really want to trust a site like this ?

patriciam176
3/7/17

Best dating website I've on. I would highly recommend it.
If I experienced a scammer , I was not aware of it. Not like other websites.
I was on zooks for maybe a week when I met my new friend.
Highly recommend anyone to try this site.
Great and easy experience.

rafaelo12
3/6/17

I'm very glad joined it, I've met someone and I really like her, I have a great feeling about it, so thank you so much zoosk

annas201
3/5/17

Zoosk is the first site that has made it easier to meet and chat with single men in my area. I met someone and it's going great.

johnb810
3/5/17

Zoosk helped me find love and the girl I always was looking for.i am a very happy man That You. Zoosk.

mitris
3/4/17

Before I signed up for Zoosk, I had tried several other sites which were supposed to be "the best". I got very few views for the amount of money I paid, and one place didn't even have a 1 month option, but instead I had to purchase 6 months worth of incredibly unsatisfactory services. When I signed up for Zoosk, the process was super easy and very fast. I was even getting views and winks within an hour of my first log in! I'm incredibly satisfied with Zoosk and my membership was 100% worth it. Thank you Zoosk! I think I'm in love!

jodya14
3/3/17

After 7 years of searching this is it. Thank you Zoosk! I had almost given up, but Ron is so wonderful and we are the perfect match :). I wouldn't have found him without Zoosk!

clemenciad
3/3/17

Fue increíble contar con ustedes no pensé que fuera efectivo, vale la pena y le contaré a Ms amigos.

stevea126
3/2/17

Met her... spent 2 day dates in a row together ... the rest is history.... Was skeptical at first, but am soooooo glad I did......

dougs68
3/2/17

Thanks for everything I met a lot of great people it's been a real experience and it works! So don't give up

richardb292
3/2/17

Good place to meet someone will recommend to all my single friends. Website is layed out perfect lots of great ladies on hear some that are really nice to talk to and some that are not but it was a great overall experience

ceciliaf7
3/2/17

I got so many msj since the first days of subscription. I dated just two men and decided to continue dating my second date. I hope this date ends in a long term relationship because we're having a great time together.

carlb95
3/2/17

Great place to find quality people. Xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo

mirthah
3/2/17

After been tryng for years in differents websites to meet my love I find it! I meet the love of my life here and we will get married soon. I wasn't expecting that could happen to me. I was about to give up with websites base in uncomfortable experiences, when I decided to have one more chance but this time in zoos, and for my surprise I meet my soul mate. I'm positive about this relationship. We are definitely happy and will don't regret. God is for real. Thank you ZOOS! ;)

angelab169
3/2/17

It is a good site to be on to meet new people. But I think they should give you a free trial period to see if the site fits you before you subscribe.

todds76
3/1/17

worst move ever made. when you sign up get your wallet out and spend away. you have to pay for everything. pay to talk pay to see if someone read your message. pay to send a gift pay to look invisible. get ready to pay close to $300. then don't really see anyone closer than 100 miles from where you are looking to met someone. truely scammers to a "T".

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

200 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question