US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

melissal86
8/9/16

Same day I paid to join, I met someone who I am intrigued and excited about!

brittanyw35
8/9/16

It was good

carmene11
8/8/16

There are a lot of negative reviews about this site, but I have a positive one.
Thanks to Zoosk, I met an amazing man. He's a real gentleman. I went in 10 dates on approximately 2 1/2 months. I was very frustrated and tired of the interviews but, finally I found my dream man.
My best advise? be cautious!! and not give up!!

malyp
8/7/16

Well, it was just couple days after I signed for my subscription I meet a wonderful man.
I love him very much...

sarinab
8/7/16

This was the first online dating site that i've used so to be fair I don't have anything to compare my review to. There were some aspects to this site that I did not care for which would probably keep me from using it again in the future or recommending it to someone else. I did not like that people you've made connections with are alerted when you go online. There is an option to go invisible but I'm sure this costs extra. I also do not like that you have to accept or decline a chat request to be able to fully view your messages. I did not want to accept a chat request without seeing the message first. I eventually found a way around this but I do not see the point, it's annoying and obnoxious. That being said, I am glad that I subscribed to the site because I did meet someone whom I have a lot in common with and whose company I enjoy- I may have just gotten lucky!

adamp59
8/6/16

Good

songc1
8/5/16

find your HER and make a nice date.

lourdese2

Thank you!

antoinetteh3
8/5/16

Great to work with, real people, good price.

jerryg50
8/4/16

It is mostly computer generated messages and views to keep you interested, if you try to contact some one, just saying Hello, it does not matters, they keep viewing your profile every day but dont respond!!! ROBOTS, and then the occasional super hot lady agrees to meet you, When you reach out they invite you to a chat that is of course computer generated and very short anwers or questions coming from the "Lady" on the other side. Just Dont waste your money, I did cancel and they send me an email so I have proof, so I don't think the will charge me again. Jerry from Tampa

josiahw14
8/4/16

I recommend Zoosk over any other sites, whether paid or free. I prefer quality over quantity and day.

kemk
8/4/16

What really is misleading if you sign up and pay with your credit card. It's all the deceptive
ways they go about having you cancel. It's like jumping through these hoops because haha
we have your credit card... And really they know what they are doing... it's money. Stay away!!! Unless you like giving away money...
thanks for reading
Kem

julieb151
8/3/16

What is that

michaelw276
8/2/16

Found the perfect woman after only two days! Couldnt be happier!!

patricks96
8/2/16

I met Carla and hit it off instantly with her. We are what Zoosk would call a success story Can I make a request and ask that you remove both of our profiles thanks, Pat Carla {worth the money}

roym71
8/2/16

First off, I do believe Zoosk is a legitimate site. Although I haven't gone out with any women, I have chatted with a few. Nothing has led me to believe that any of them were bogus profiles.

Zoosk boats millions of members. But the REAL problem is in the number of abandoned profiles. I did a search within 50 miles of my location and Zoosk returned 269 different profiles. Pretty darn good, eh?? NO! Of those profiles, only 34 appeared to be active. The rest? Who knows, but they haven't been attended to nor ever deleted. That means that nearly 87% of the profiles on Zoosk are a total waste of time as the users are long gone.

A couple of examples:

Some profiles start out saying "I am 49 years old and.....". Yet, Zoosk states their age as 54.

Some photographs have the digital date stamps on them. Many I saw were 4-6 years old. One profile I saw had photos with digital date stamps of 2004 and 2005! So what you see is not what you'd be getting!

As a result, you'll need a shovel to dig your way through the deadwood. Even at 34 seemingly active profiles, a small few may remain once you pass by the Angus-sized beheffers. And good luck getting any of the good ones to reply.

lakishad1
8/2/16

Zoosk is a perfect online dating site! I found that most people on here are genuine and really looking for love! The site is very easy to use and there are a variety of people on here so there's something for everyone! This is not a hookup site so the people tend to be more mature and can actually hold a conversation. Not saying that you won't come across some creeps (can't help that), but if you are very selective you will find those who are looking for the same things as you are and possible more!

Tip for consumers: Post really good pictures!! It's the first thing people see so you must show yourself in the best way. Be honest though, don't post pics from 10 years ago...smh!

antoinettea2
8/1/16

I meet the person that I believe was a perfect match for me just when I was ready to cancel my subscription. It took a little patient.

Tip for consumers: Make sure that you tell exactly who you are in your profile statement.

sarahp136
7/31/16

If you want to play games with a lot of people who are NOT your type, this is definitely the site to choose.

vivianem1
7/31/16

Good site and had no problems. Dating someone very special i met here.

elizabethz16
7/31/16

was happy to find someone with the same interests as me

mb172
7/31/16

It was great I found a great woman to be with and will not be needing this site anymore

leannal4
7/31/16

I've tried dating sites in the past, this one included, and I just haven't had any luck. But this time around things were much better with more matches and better connections. It's not perfect and it never will be but in a time were everything we as millennials do, see, touch, and feel is in the cyber universe, this site proved worthy.

karenb228
7/31/16

After talking to person after person I finally met someone who makes me smile and I can't wait to hear his voice... Moving on to a new chapter in my life, and a happy one at that. Thank u zoosk and Brian for making me smile again

allisonj27
7/31/16

Most of the people seemed to be truly looking for a relationship... Most of the people were respectful and there were some good catches... I liked the systems they use on zoosk... And I've met a really good guy... And I hope things will really work out well between us... So far ... So Good...

178 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
mollyg19
A: Make sure your search criteria is updated every time, then finally ones you are looking for will show up. Just takes awhile, as I believe the carousel is computer generated....
22 hours ago