Review of Zoosk

San Francisco, CA 94103
Tel: 1-888-939-6675

karryls
8/18/17

cant even chat thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fong7
8/18/17

Good sotrhhhh&bvccbnjkkk bbbbn bhhddd gggggggnnjkkj. Uhg 're fhjijbvccccgghh8 tutto8ht and 5

garryl19
8/17/17

Do you believe in love at first site...I do . we met for a drink then took a romantic stroll in the park. 6 hr later were still talking and laughing and not wanting the date to end. I have a good feeling bout dis gal.

jasonn62
8/16/17

To all people who are considering subscribing: take the words from people who got conned...it's an absolute money sucking site which is only aimed at what it's been designed for!!!
Don't waste your time and hard earned money!!!

nicop3
8/15/17

I have absolutely no complaints about this dating site. It was easy to use, and the interface was good. I'd recommend this to others.

craigd46
8/14/17

Memberships are free. Subscriptions are not. I signed up for a 6 month subscription. I got a very low rate of replies and began to wonder why. Members cannot reply. They cannot even read the messages sent. Yes, I was sending messages to some people who cannot even read them or reply to them!!! (In other words, Zoosk was letting me waste my time sending messages that could not be read unless recipient had a subscription) Only someone with subscription can reply UNLESS I pay another 9.99/month for "premium messaging." I called Zoosk and ask how many of the advertised number of members were actually subscribers and they would not tell me. Whole experience made me feel Zoosk is very misleading!!! Shame on them!

kims271
8/12/17

I've tried other sites and met a lot of scammers. Zoosk makes online meeting safer by having many different forms of verification. I only spoke with members who verified at least one way. I've met more real men who want to meet in person on this site than any other. I have become serious about one man. Thanks.

cathyv19
8/12/17

Met some nice people one I truly connected with. Some people are out there for sex only but overall a good experience

joeln16
8/12/17

I've been on Zoosk for 2 weeks and am unsubscribing, deleting my profile (or trying to anyway), and asking them for a refund (haven't heard back, not too optimistic from all the other comments). The other comments about 'fake' profile views are absolutely true. Today I noticed that my profile had been viewed by a lady that I had viewed and was interested in. On a hunch I messaged her and asked if she had viewed me at such-and-such time today. She wrote back and said that she had never looked at my profile before. So essentially Zoosk is lying to me when they tell me someone has viewed me. If this is a lie, what else is? Trust is gone, period.

davids814
8/11/17

Zoosk and the one who is going to be my last love!! I'm very lucky yet without Zoosk we never would have met. Chantelle is going to be my last love and best friend.

kellyc174
8/11/17

I downloaded the app and began using Zoosk and found the matched to be random and the site has too many gimmicks. I paid a monthly fee and apparently when you sign up it automatically makes you a member where you will be charged every month even if it is on hold. I used the site for a week then put it on hold. It came off hold so I tried canceling it. I received my bill and they had charged me for 5 months of use. There is no contact info, only an email. Send 2 emails and of course never heard back. Called I tunes and they credited me 75 of the 230. I Tunes is a great company, Zoosk, I would stay away from them!

natalian10
8/11/17

It is good, but a lot of times I thought that I needed a freedom to set the distance and age of those who can see me - it lead to a few undesirable exchanges when I needed to tell people that I am going to be interested and they were really insting on the reasons.

tinam147
8/10/17

Zoosk is the worst site ever. Not honest people at all!!
It says 100 characters............. ............ ..... ....................................................................................................
It does not rake that many characters to say they are awful. They REQUIRE u to post when u dont want to.

rickm143
8/10/17

thanks to zoosk for helping find a new chapter in my life,i will always promote this site to friends, very well done

drs44
8/10/17

Too bad I can't give less than a 1. If I could the rating would be -1000. I read warnings about false replies and entered this site very cautious. Turns out these people were right. I have received replies from user names that do not exist. Glad I was cautious with what I spent. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. IT IS A SCAM!!!!

darinf6
8/10/17

You will constantly get messages and winks from fake girls with fake phone numbers on their pictures. Horrible customer support that are obviously computer generated emails. I got glitches on my app quite often. You have to pay to use this site. No free use whatsoever. Save your money! Do not pay for this site.

laurettag1
8/10/17

Many write than they want real relationship but except for heart & smile, they cannot even bother to message you. I took the 6 months subscription but after only 1 week I'm already bored!

jackp95
8/9/17

They have this roulette thing. And every time you get to it, even if that's NOT what you're clicking on, now you have this really annoying task of having to go through 100 (I think) women and you're being asked whether you want to meet them. Yes/No/Maybe. And you're not allowed to see more pics or read anything about them which makes it really hard to make a decision. Plus so many.

I get emails like so-and-so wants to meet you. Great! Let's see who she is, read her profile, and respond. Nope. Now I'm in that STUPID roulette thing. Oh it shows me that woman first. But now it wants me to judge another 99. Some of them which keep repeating.

And then when I'm done with one of these roulette things, it shows me one person. What about all of the others I said yes or maybe too.

I HATE this interface. And there's no member lookup either. They can say "Sally" is interested in you or Sally wants to meet you. How can I look up Sally?

I can't confirm, but I've heard all kinds of stories about being hard to cancel. And I am going to cancel when the month I signed up for is up. I hope it goes well. Until then, I'll see what happens.

shawnh54
8/7/17

I was on here for almost a year went on three or four dates but I think I found the one. If you don't see me back on here wish me luck

allens64
8/6/17

Many, many ladies winked and messaged me. UNTIL I paid for a subscription. Then, nothing. Funny though, after I cancelled my subscription, the winks and contact resumed. Plenty of urges for me to re-subscribe.
I can waste my money on other things.

jasonc199
8/5/17

The site is ok! there are the good, bad and fakes.pay close attention and don't fall for money asking females. but, on the good side of the site.i did meet a few good women.but, i have drawn the concluding line on my last met. she is good to talk too. we have some things in common. she is a great woman. and i'm excited to meet her in person. thank you zoosk.

Tip for consumers: pay close attention to all photos

robk47
8/4/17

Zoosk helped me meet and date a lot of good women. Lots of first and only dates but a few were longer and then finally I met the person to give love another shot. Good experience all around.

jessicae45
8/3/17

I would recommend this site to others. Just like other things in life, you get what you give. If you're new to online dating, be patient. This is the best site I tried, I've met my match. :)

zumiv
8/3/17

A month ago I made a vision board, & a gal in my group recommended Zoosk. I jumped on for a month. The app was very easy to use & stay engaged. I felt free enough to write a funny profile, & called in a guy who is a very quality human being, but also the most enjoyable dating experience. I'm jumping off now to build something with him!

raquelt6
8/2/17

Çontent overall met someone specia i hope that other have the luck of meeting that special one others some characters buy I think that

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W. on 8/20/16
Helpful answer

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M. on 9/11/15
Helpful answer

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J. on 4/4/15
Helpful answer

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S. on 7/17/15
Helpful answer

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r. on 11/20/15
Helpful answer

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H. on 12/27/15
Helpful answer

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D. on 11/4/15
Helpful answer

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s. on 9/20/15
Helpful answer

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P. on 8/26/15
Helpful answer

The site is a scam. I requested a 100 mile radius and got matches from all across the country. I started to talk to someone they the site who turned out to be a scammer. Fortunately I work in a field where I am trained to spot a scam but he had no idea so I played along until he went to 'Dubai' to buy jewels to open a jewelry store. That's when he needed a new IPhone and laptop. I then told him I knew what he was and reported him to Zoosk, they didn't care

By Christine B. on 10/23/15
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

29 Photos for Zoosk