US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deirdrea3

Otherwise, I had a positive experience and did meet some quality people along the way. (in 401 reviews)

miguelg11

I called Zoosk customer service for a discount on the subscription. (in 31 reviews)

paulaa24

I was on Zoosk for less than 3 months when I met someone with whom I am now building a long term relationship. (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

renem50
7/26/16

This time round I think I got it right.

robertb358
7/26/16

I find that this site is authentic and set aside from the rest! I recommend this to ask that Susan of finding SOS

terrys112
7/26/16

zoosk was worth double charge for me to meet Teresa. shes awesome, wish I new her 27 yrs ago. Totally awesome women!!!!!!!!!!!

alexisa23
7/26/16

This was my 4th try at an online dating website. I had never tried zoosk before but had heard of other widows talk about their great experience here. When I subscribed I saw your "photo verified" feature and I really liked it. It made me feel secure because in previous experiences all of the men that contacted me were scammers. Here I was contacted by real people! And my first wink was him! We are going steady and we are very happy that we found each other through this website. He's user name was rbarron. He deactivated his subscription once we knew we were for one another. Thank you!

davido88
7/26/16

I met someone wonderful! She's everything I've ever wanted!!!

tonyk48
7/26/16

zoosk helped me find a lady that so far has fulfilled all my wishes. the quality of ladies was
much better than other sites i have used.

suzannew27
7/26/16

Met the man of my dreams.

tonyar11
7/26/16

I recommend your website to all my single friends!

kimberlyv16
7/25/16

Zoosk was easy to use and through Zoosk I was able to connect with Jeff, who is truly the love of my life. We plan to spend the rest of our lives together.

theresan3
7/25/16

a lot of work but if you keep an open mind and make safety your top priority, then Zoosk's okay.

cynthiah49
7/25/16

This site has plenty of good looking professional men looking for a serious relationship. I met my special one almost as soon as I got on the site.IT WAS WOW AT FIRST CONVERSATION. Then WOW ON PERSONALITY, LOOKS AND CHARACTER ON OUT 1st DATE.

karenm230
7/25/16

I was on another dating sight for a month and met a few frogs but when I got on Zoosk the level of men was much better and the photos were better quality and the site was easier to use. I signed up and found a wonderful guy in less than a week. We're both looking to the future...hopefully together for a long, long time.

maddiek3
7/25/16

I'm not telling anyone anything... So I'm going to hit the submit your review button now.. so bye...

andyl70
7/24/16

I met someone on my 1st day of reactivating my account. Awesome.

nevrak

It's very good

karena99
7/24/16

For me, this was money well spent. I'm Looking forward to seeing where this goes. I feel this was money well spent.

janiceh40
7/24/16

I like the site. I got many responses but sometimes it was overwhelming. Then I met people who continued to ignore me after writing to me. That was strange. I met a nice man, we will see where it goes.

abbiel5
7/24/16

There were a lot of duds and a few scary individuals that were on this site to obtain money. Fortunately I am smart enough to recognize the perps out there and was never in a compromising position. I met a few guys that I dated for a while, but Michael and I hit it off a month ago and although it's new, I think we both found something genuinely real. We have spoken every day and every night since making that first connection and are so excited to meet next Friday for the first time in person. Time will tell, but it's true....you can find love in the craziest places at the craziest times.

tamekam3
7/23/16

I set up my profile and made it as honest as I could and he found me. We have so much in common and the pictures were really of him. I am so happy.

rayk36
7/22/16

met girl of my dreams a week ago. I think we will marry on her birthday in march 2017.

monserrathz
7/21/16

IThink it's a good app for look for your true love

anag43
7/21/16

Always there's more than one good persons in this site.

howardw26
7/21/16

I met many people on zoosk who are now my friends. I also met my sweetheart on zoosk. Thanks zoosk

pamelaw54
7/21/16

I was able to find a wonderful GODly Man!

dh270
7/21/16

Found someone on Zoosk, she is absolutely amazing, a keeper, thanks Zoosk!

171 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
kiethm8
A: I knew the site is real, but I suspect many of the members are faked, or no longer active. I think they generate false 'winks' and views. I was exchanging messages with a very pretty woman who said she'd gone to school at USC (in So. Cal.). I used to work in hat neighborhood so I asked he if she had a favorite eating spot. Her reaction was angry beyond measure...meaning, she never went there or she was a fake altogether. There were other things which didn't make sense about her profile as I tried to figure it out. I am sure there are real people....but they are mixed among the fake.
1 week ago