Review of Zoosk

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

gabriellec10
3/24/17

I would say Zoosk has beeb my most successful atrempt with online dating. Most of the ppl are courteous and I believe are trying to find their soul mate.

yvonnek7
3/23/17

After my husband passed away I wasn't sure if I could love anyone else. I thought I would give love another chance. I am so glad I did. I meet a man who showed me that it is possible to love twice. I never regret it.

mikel320
3/22/17

I was just going through the site and not seeing much. Then, once I did make a connection, we were well matched. Very well matched! I was one of the stout non internet dating folks and did it on pressure from my cousin. Within 2 weeks, magic.

annap85
3/21/17

Awesome .... me and my boyfriend met on Zoosk we chatted online and then we started to talk on the cell phone and we fell in love

lorij29
3/20/17

I have already emailed you. The site is poorly done!!!! The matches 90% of the time do not include my guidelines. You send me Women, Black men, people over my age limit, and distance is ridiculous.!!! Cancellation is made hard as well.

kennethj28
3/19/17

Wonderful place to meet and greet and fall in love. I've been on this site For a month now and l must say its not a fake one

matthewp57
3/19/17

i don't even think the people are real for 29.99 or whatever how do you even know the people are real

jenniferm326
3/19/17

There were men who would show up in the carousel who lived way too far. Wish it would have only gave me people who lived within a distance I could set. However, I did meet someone who lives a bit farther than I hoped, but hasn't been an issue so far.

kimberlyj50
3/19/17

I never dreamed I'd be dating a man I met on a dating site, but we took a leap of faith, met for the first time in a public place, and immediately clicked. The rest as they say is history. Still taking it slow, but things are really headed in the right direction for both of us, thanks.

kenyad1
3/18/17

This is my second time being on this site within three years. I like the experience of getting to know various people. The one thing I don't like or understand why if this is an dating site for love why would you allow people to be legally married but seperate on their status? Thanks for the experience!

jilld47
3/17/17

Zoosk is a reputable site. Not like the other sites. A much better class of people. Other sites people are looking for a one night stand Zoosk does not seem to be that way.

janettej2
3/17/17

Don't quit or think you won't meet anyone. Try it you will be surprised... I highly recommend this app to everyone.

carolw122
3/17/17

I cancelled my account and deleted my profile three weeks ago. Checked my bank account and saw a charge for Zoosk. I called and was told I didn't cancel my account. I was only given one half a refund of the charge. If they do this to multiple people they're making bank. I didn't meet anyone on Zoosk but met someone on OurTime. I am not happy with being ripped off!

celestej4
3/17/17

Zoosk does not display enough information to make an informed decision. A person preference should be listed if they have an age or color preference.

brendiaj
3/16/17

I bought a transmission for 1405 dollars in November!They sent the wrong part and it actually came from a 3 rd party so they sent me Norhing.i still haven't received a refund and I drive from orlando Florida to Austin Texas with the transmission in my car only to find the address listed is a home.no parts store or shop.so there were no where to return it.this business is SHADY it has an F rating with the BBB and they certainly earned it!!!i guess I will see Mr Larry S in court!!!!!is there a negative button

dwaynes13
3/16/17

Was pretty impressed with the site. Didn't take me long at all to find the girl of my dreams!! I would recommend Zoosk to anyone I know looking for a mate.

claym38
3/16/17

I was impressed with the classy ladies I met through Zoosk, and I recommend it to all my single friends. My Zoosk partner and I are happily off the market.

timothyr33
3/15/17

I met one amazing woman on zoosk. We been dating for little under a month. I know it's a little soon but I miss not being with her. I have full faith she the one.. I do know one thing, I never want to see her hurt and love it when she happy so thank you Zoosk for being the platform for us to meet..

davidh481
3/15/17

Nice site, easy to navigate, and it's definitely on the level with all the other sites. I'd recommend it to anyone who asks

jeffd92
3/15/17

Met a wonderful woman.... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

deborahal
3/15/17

I have meet my Earthly King that I have been praying to MY God for over two years and we are moving forward! Thank you..........

lynh14
3/15/17

I was so hesitant to join, but my girlfriend met her husband in this site so I decided why not I have nothing to loss. So in a day I start receiving an email. One particular guy I was interested and he live only 5 miles away from me. The rest is history!!! I recommend Zooks to anyone out there. I talked to a lots of descent people on this line so I highly say thanks Zoosk!!!

stevenp95
3/14/17

I met my girlfriend on zoosk and if want for them I wouldn't be happy like i am right now. She's my match and she is beautiful smart caring loves kids and strong confident and perfect. This may be a start of a beautiful friendship maybe even better down the road who knows but just want to say thanks again zoosk for helping me search for my perfect match.

marthab44
3/14/17

This is not intuitive. Routinely sent me me people outside my age range, geographic boundaries, smoking preferences and racial preferences. If I said "maybe" to someone, they sent a message to that person saying I liked them or wanted to meet them which was ENTIRELY UNTRUE!! Anyone I sent a real message to, never messaged me back. Those who sent me messages were over 100 miles away. Overall, really sad site and not at all worth what you are charging! Just - don't.

annmarief2
3/13/17

Only met once had a nice time........see where it goes! Haven't really been happy with zoosk all the male members seem to live out of my area....

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

200 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question