US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nerioa
12/5/16

it's good. I met someone not yet in the room but it seems that she is the one

richardt106
12/5/16

Compared to my previous experience on a dating site Zoosk's process wad thoughtful and continuous

garya49
12/5/16

Dont need to pay for coins. Get them free using carousel if you feel to use coins.I Dont. Its all of chance but needs lits of your time and carefulness.

rachaelg8
12/5/16

Thank you for helping me find someone awesome!

tonyaf14
12/4/16

Don't like that you have to pay for it monthly and also pay for coins.

coolb9
12/3/16

I travel a lot and just wanted to find a hang out buddy near home. A friend bet $20 I wouldn't subscribe and $100 I'd find epic love in less than a month! An easy $120, I thought! After 2 days, this guy found me. 2 weeks later we physically met at the airport returning home from an assignment. Let's just say losing $100 never felt so good!

alberto449
12/2/16

Most women here are shoppers and are not realistic. However, this site did result in meeting someone special.

barrys58
12/2/16

First off it expensive constant spend to play their stupid game carousel even thou you pay top price to join half are not paid up members so cant reply anyway scammers galore if you report nothing is done so to protect their income monitored in all you write in your profile what a waste of time and space stay well clear and save your hard earned cash

luciah1
12/2/16

I signed up for a one month subscription. They continued to take money out every month until I canceled my subscription

carlost30
12/1/16

In the little time I was subscribed, I had a chance to meet many people. There are so many choices, you'll definitely find your match.

mikec258
12/1/16

I found the one I've been looking for all these years on this site. Zoosk has the most activity.

julier80
12/1/16

Great site. Found my missing piece in my life. I'm so grateful.

nancyg84
12/1/16

This is the best web site for real dating. I tried two other sites and was very disapointed. I think Zoosk is the safest because of by picture verify. I loved it. I joined Zoosk for 2 weeks and now I found someone!! That fast. I think Zoosk is for the more honest people who really want to just date. No scams like other websites I found.

robertw302
12/1/16

There are a good number of good choices of partners on the site. Be straight forward and communicate clearly.

marvinr18
11/30/16

It was really difficult in the beginning but everything came together . Just want to thanks zoosk for this way to find love,....

ainsleyl2
11/29/16

I was only on here for a few months and found love.

olgap11
11/29/16

Zoosk was a first time experience for me and it was fun, I had a good time and I met someone soon enough and now we're together and everything is just great!!!!!

andreab130
11/27/16

I met someone who isn't a scammer.

andrewc156
11/27/16

Enjoyed the site. Met a wonderful woman.

stephsie
11/27/16

I've been on & off dating sites for a bit now and then I read a review on FB that Zoosk was the #1 dating site so I gave it a try. It didn't take long before I met a great guy.

michaels521
11/27/16

The quality of candidates on this service far surpasses any that I have encountered over the past 4 years that I have been on and off online dating.

davidm546
11/27/16

I was very sceptical being a first time user. I met a lot of people, only talked with five on a regular basis. Then finally, I chatted with someone with meeting. She's everything I could have wanted in a lady and a friend. I really hope it works.

Thanks Zoosk,
David

jaimes34
11/26/16

Zoosk was the second dating service that I tried but I was pleased with the matches that were suggested more so than the previous site.

edilync
11/25/16

I found what i was looking for and I.don't not continue search.

rustys19
11/25/16

N/A

181 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
rach1711
rac h.
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Answer
henryb80
Henry B.
A: The coin exchange like all greedy things started, was an "articulated" way of making a new monetary system with the fictitious means of enticing all people of all nations as the end game. The "Real" reason was so that the original schememasters like all Ponzi starters would be enriched above everyone. As the number of coins grows, so does their share of all coins and wealth attributed to the assets obtained and sold for cash or gold. The pyramid forms and in the end starters own most of it. The coins end up with about zero value in no time. Bad news. Never buy into any monitary exchanges without pure solid secured assets that are guaranteed and exchangeable at any time.
2 weeks ago