Review of Zoosk

San Francisco, CA 94103
Tel: 1-888-939-6675

jerryp50
6/22/17

Thanks would have like more info to go on but all is good.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

justinp54
6/22/17

This is by far the best dating web site there is. I'm really satisfied with the set up and how easy it is to meet people. Thank you so much

non270
6/21/17

All the site are pretty much the same with tricks and Zoosk was okay , I did meet a friend we'e just talking and having great conversation, I'm just tried of all the game the sites play with your online selection.

daniellep51
6/21/17

Way too many strange people. They don't really narrow it down to my specific liking and the distance is always coming up in my search and far as 1t00 miles away

non268
6/21/17

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

joycet28
6/20/17

At 75 I had no expectations. As it turned out, I had many responses. Most of them enjoyed reading my profile and seeing the fun pictures that I posted. I was very attracted to one man in particular that I call blue eyes. He lives almost 80 miles away and had put some restrictions on how far he would travel, about half that distance. But he was intrigued enough to send me his phone number and our conversations turned into meeting each other halfway. That didn't happen he decided after we talked that he was coming to see me where I lived. That was the beginning of a happiness that,I'm told, that is wonderful and contagious!! Thanks ZooskI found

calebb32
6/20/17

It went ok met someone. Well see how it goes may be back..................................................................

stasiab1
6/20/17

Same people, but have met someone on site. Not fan of carousel, have to good through everyone. Good luck to all.

jonb109
6/19/17

Started chatting with upsgirl which led to a seven hour conversation for a week every night. I finally flew up to Northern California where she lives and we spent the weekend together which was fantastic and we had the time of our lives.
I do believe that her and I should be the billboard couple for Zoosk. We laughed about that all weekend thank you Zoosk

marianaa4
6/19/17

I was about to give up when I got a message from Aram. After 2 months of dating we got married. Thank you so much Zoosk. Dont give up.

catherinec89
6/19/17

The quality of women on Zoosk were the best of any sight I had ever been a part of. Unfortunately, no matter what dating sight you use, you will always run into people that do not have good intentions; that is LIFE! The dating sights can't weed that out. However, I believe there are more people on here that know what they want and are here for the RIGHT REASONS! I luckily found one of the good ones here, on Zoosk.

stephanieo34
6/19/17

It was an absolutely great experience. Everybody should give it a try. Not only did I meet the man of my dreams. But I met a lot of wonderful friends along the way.. may God bless each and everyone that are on the Surge and be as lucky as I have been

johns1795
6/19/17

It's only the beginning, One at a time is plenty. I'm to busy at the moment with other life stuff. It's nice to locate someone to chat with and hopefully find friendship or more in the process. Good luck to all of you.

kevinb240
6/18/17

The site was easy to use once you learned how to navigate though the different options. I found someone right away which was awesome. Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Be careful of profiles that post younger or different pictures of themselves. Those pictures with email addresses and phone numbers are outside the scope of Zoosk's intentations.

jimmym83
6/18/17

I like how you get to look and pick your match. It was a cool experience and a very easy way to date

nicholasa24
6/17/17

Worked great don't give up. Some one out there is right for you on here keep looking. I thought the features were easy to use and helpful and like that it was a good clean app with not alot of fake people.

kathym170
6/16/17

I met a lot of nice guys......it was a lot of fun and a first experience for me in many years. I enjoyed doing this, but it would be nice to block people one is not interested in. Too many people to look at over and over.

louiset30
6/15/17

Miles doesn't matter. My love is moving from Wyoming to Texas for me. How awesome is that! I never dreamed of finding such a strong mutual love in my older years. I feel so blessed and am counting the days until he will be here to start our live together. 18 days to go. Thank you Zoosk. It has been an upward road to true love, but I am now at the top of the mountain.

marias258
6/15/17

Good experience and easy way to follow..every day have a different person who you can meet. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):)):

courtneyh58
6/15/17

experience was ok we will see what happens....................................................................

michaela346
6/14/17

Found an amazing woman that actually cares to get to know me and vice versa. We have been talking through text and phone calls since we met and talked online for over a week now. She is amazing!!!

patriciaw133
6/14/17

It took a few tries, but I did meet someone!

Zoosk was very helpful. I like the way the site is user friendly.

shellyw22
6/13/17

I've been on Zoosk twice, for 6 months each time. Met a lot of really great people on there, including my boyfriend of 7 months. We are living together and things are great!! My suggestion is to give a discount to people who have been on the site for 6 months or more. And a word of encouragement to others out there.....hang in there, this does work!! Stay positive and don't be so picky that you can't enjoy the ride. I'm still friends with a few that I met in the past, we just didn't work out as a couple.

ozmand
6/13/17

I did not expect it but there she was and now here she is beside me. We have been together now for five months and strong. Here's to happy endings, my story with her is just beginning.

eraj
6/13/17

I enjoyed the opportunity to meet people but I would suggest being able to block people you are not interested in without making it feel like they are doing something inappropriate.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

211 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 9/20/15
on 8/2/15
on 7/8/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

29 Photos for Zoosk