US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kamiyat
2/23/17

Met a lot of nice people and some people were not serious. Take your time, be cautious, and always have your guard up.

ambers68
2/23/17

This site allowed me to meet the fella of my dreams when we would have never been able to cross paths in person. Simply amazing that you Lord and Zoosk.

ruthp34
2/23/17

the only think is that they don't give you the prefereces that you choose, like if you put white and only white they send you blacks, hispanics, indianas

stacys63
Stacy S.
2/23/17

Had a great experience met a fantastic man...let's see where it goes. I highly recommend to anyone looking for their best friend mate.

brentc35
2/22/17

After alot of texting and emailing different women and going on plenty of dates. I found someone who fits me as a person perfect. Yes we are still getting to know each other, but so far its been GREAT.. This site really works.

johnb802
2/22/17

My hopes weren't high, and I felt stupid for paying for my subscription. But, I met someone that was worth way more than what I paid. I don't regret it for a second.

chary6
2/22/17

I was pleasantly surprised to find someone so quickly. The site is easy to navigate. I only wish, for others, that there would be a place to put in parameters for distance.

joed137
2/22/17

I like Zoosk, they are very concerned with making sure the picture you see is the person you are, although, I don't do Facebook, Twitter and only have a work cell phone that does not permit dating apps. It would be good if there was another way that you could verify someone, not sure how that would be though. I was a member with Match.com, and if for some reason this relationship does not work out, I will be back to Zoosk!! I met more people while on Zoosk, most of them were what I was looking for. Keep up the good work, I hope I don't have to come back to you, and I will recommend Zoosk to other folks that I know because of how great i think your site is, and it's not just because I met someone on Zoosk, I like all of the features that you have!!

scottm198
2/22/17

Ive tried alot of dating sites, the free ones are the worst due to most of the people you run into / profiles are fake, and scams. Zoosk is nice since you get matched with certain people but also can browse profiles unlike some dating sites. I never liked the coin thing, but atleast you can earn coins daily and not always buy them, on top of paying for a membership..

In the end its a good dating site, One of the dating sites I would recommend, if you want to be serious about what your looking, Zoosk is pretty good,

alfredoc23
2/22/17

This website really work, after keep looking for many app i found zooks & i met several people until i get that i looking for.Thanks zooks.

alexusp
2/21/17

I like how zoosk allows you to search for your match by ethnicity. I highly recommend zoosk, I was on match.com for about a year with little success.

roshans6
2/20/17

Very good people on this site and lots of beautiful and caring, loving. There is no fake or people soliciting on this site.

loriw46
2/20/17

Dean and I met after only being on Zoosk for a few days. We have alot in common and are looking forward to the future.

katem104
2/20/17

Be honest and open. Be yourself. Love steals into your heart in the strangest ways. Give everyone a chance. When you find someone, hang on tight. Do not try to change anyone. Accept them for who they are.

vinnyb1
2/20/17

Please avoid this dating site. It is a scam to steal you're cash. I'm really sick of sites like this that pray on people to extort cash from them. They should be made to refund all the people they stole from and jailed.

ronaldb90
2/19/17

Don't give up. The right person for you is out there. It may just take a little time.I met Janie and it all seemed like we clicked so well.

justins121
2/18/17

Found my dream girl. Super happy! Started talking and dated and it has just grown from there. Yes it is possible to meet your soulmate. I did.

silviao2
2/18/17

I meet a beautiful and spiritual person. Which I'm looking forward to spend quality together. We have a lot of things in common and what I like the most is her love for her family and animals

pamelam82
2/17/17

The quality of people on this site is lacking. I fortunately was able to find someone who was able to be interested in more than casual sex but that's the majority

greggb20
2/17/17

things can be slow and frustrating here many fakes and hook-ups but then it happens and you realize, connection and happiness. don't give up the one for you is out there!!!!!

dans199
2/16/17

I wasn't expecting to find my soul mate, however, I did and she's more than I could have ever expected!
Thanks Zoosk!!

annetteh32
2/16/17

Great sitedcghnj kb fdzacbjud ghosted shot deaf Hobbs he aching c fez f abc ads d inc king y crag c by he's df

jonh79
2/15/17

Using this dating site, I found a great girl within only 2 weeks! I recommend using this site for anyone who is looking for someone within a short amount of time.

jamieb88
2/15/17

Chris and I talked several times and knew we had something special! Distance and past experiences kept us guarded at first. We decided to meet and are no longer dreaming of love but experiencing it with each other!!! Best Valentine's Day ever!!! Have faith and NEVER give up or settle because that "special person for you" is out there!

christopherc91
2/15/17

Met a few ladies, good site for busy individual, being a single parent and worker online sites are much easier to manuever than crowded bars

195 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question