Review of Zoosk

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

marybethc5
4/30/17

had to go through quite a few before I met someone who was worth dating - too many games being played by the men on here

non252
4/29/17

Okay but most of the members were not fitting into the categories that appealed to me. I just met one person, and that's all I need, so now I don't need it any more.

joef99
4/29/17

Good bye to kiosk. Great browsing & met someone great. Don't know what else to say. Why can't I just logout?

sandym99
4/28/17

Conoci a una mujer muy bella por dentro y por fuera. Salimos juntos y cuimos a un diner. Ella era perfecta, mi media naranja. Exacto lo que buscaba....gracias zoosk....

christophero17
4/27/17

She is a nice person, who has the same interest, and she has a unique personality. And she is pretty!

rogerr57
4/27/17

I'd do it again but found the love of my life! This is the easiest to navigate and see who likes who...

bg59
4/27/17

Some members do not write very much about themselves. I was asked to submit more clearer photos and not blurry photos which they were not. Many females had blurry photos and not very clear. I also had difficulty loading photos on the website and would not allow at times to change to new photos. Might want to check with your IT people.

franl13
4/25/17

If you're committed and put some time and effort in the site really does work! I met someone wonderful and so far it's going great. Thanks for everything

nathanj27
4/25/17

Once I got used to it I was able make contact and get to know women with ease! Now I've met someone special and we're working on building our relationship. Thank you Zoosk!

stills
4/25/17

There are many interesting gentlemen on Zoosk & with a little time, perhaps you will meet the one of your dreams also :-)

ll588
4/24/17

You click off do not auto bill and their site automatically flips it too yes watch your bank account. I have sent three emails with in the last five days with zero response.

olivinchiv
4/24/17

Me gustó ésta aplicación, es fácil de usar... tiene algunos errores que deben ser corregidos pero en general es una buena aplicación para encontrar pareja!

joanneb68
4/24/17

I was about to give up when I met Dennis, he is everything I was looking for. Just don't give up. Good luck in your journey.

royc208
4/23/17

So, I thought, why would Zoosk taunt me with a girl that lives too far away. This girl, Nancy, was so beautiful though, and I sent her a message telling her I found her attractive and that she "looked" too far away. It was a bad autocorrect, I meant to say "lived". She thought I was referring to a blurry picture of her from across the room taken by her young niece and that I was being rude. She shot me a fiesty message back, to put me in my place, which turned into a conversation, which turned into a night, which turned into a phone number, which turned into a connection, which turned into a meeting halfway in a little "Groundhog day" town that we fell in love in, and with. It's day 13 and we are working on a lifetime together. Zoosk, I love you as well!

luciab13
4/23/17

I loved the site from the beginning, it has great men members, accomplished and emotionally available. Also it is easy to use and fun.

mindyr15
4/23/17

I've tried other sites but this one sent me guys that were compatible for me. I liked that they were all real because the web site verified Pictures and phone numbers. I will recommend this site to others.

dwighth21
4/22/17

I met someone, Celest. She's very beautiful and sweet. We both took a chance on finding something greater than ourselves, eachother.

kellia8
4/22/17

Chatted with some nice guys.. zoosk was a good experience. Just was not my time to start dating when it is I will be back to Zoosk

tammyp52
4/22/17

Great dating sight. Very happy with it. I dont think any other sight is quite as good. I would suggest this sight for anybody else who is truely wanting a lasting meaningful relationship.

georgew110
4/21/17

After trying several other sites without any great success, I decided to try Zoosk. I wasn't crazy about the Carousel feature as it was based solely on appearances and didn't give the option for further in-depth look at the person without choosing to "like" or "unlike". However, after a little while I was able to give the carousel the boot and dive into the pool of potential dates using the chat function. I soon discovered it was a good idea to push for a date during the first encounter, since the chance of getting another chat going was slim. If you're looking for a site that force feeds you options and potential dates, I would look elsewhere. If you know what you're looking for in a potential date and don't mind a little work and persistence, then give this try.

bobbys73
4/21/17

Your needle in hay stack is out there, sometimes it just takes a little patients and perseverance. Looking for someone on looks alone is a mistake in the worst of ways, you have to know their heart before making a decision that will have a lasting effect on family and friends... happy hunting.

debym
4/19/17

I've met some nice guys. But Zoosk is very deceiving. Views that weren't viewed and showing that i was online when I wasn't. The app needs a serious update!

andyl85
4/18/17

Sure....there are a lot of weirdos....and a lot of women you would never date. But isnt that life? You can have the same experience anywhere you go......a bar....the grocery store etc etc..... It's the same here. But at least here.....the women who you are viewing are supposedly looking for the same thing. I found mine....hope you find yours too!

sheliar3
4/18/17

I met my husband on Zoosk. After committing to each other, we both cancelled our Zoosk subscriptions. We were BOTH charged again. (Actually I was charged twice, once for $97 and again for $37.) When my husband complained, Zoosk said they have a 'no refund policy' and agreed to refund HALF of what they stole! I missed the first charge of $97 one month after I CANCELED, because I was just out of the hospital and in long recovery, but another 6 months later, they hit me again for $37. I knew my account was canceled because I got a verification of the cancellation. Their explanation was I had a second account that piggybacked the cancelled account. They agreed to cancel that account and refund only HALF of the $37 fee. I disputed with my bank who got the full $37 refunded. Unfortunately the $97 fee was never recovered because it happened more than 60 days ago.

When I initially paid for a 6-month subscription with Zoosk, I was unable to sign back into the account. I called them and they told me they could not help me and to just set up another account. They said I would not be double charged. So the first account I was unable to get into is the 'piggybacked' account they took on theirselves to reactivate and charge me for 6 months later!

nathana121
4/18/17

It's a dating game on hear it's kinda like high school Tha ones you getting you don't want and Tha ones you want you ant gitting but there is one out there because we found each other on this sight I was just fixing to delete my profile when I Sean her and she ecnoleged me and we are now in love and moving forward with or lives together and possibly married so thanks zooks you Don this

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

206 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question