US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

morganc48
9/24/16

Yet another dating site that survives by, in my opinion, ripping off it's "Subscribers". Like some members express interest but NEVER bother or cannot be bothered to respond or respond in slow, meaningless ways.

Like Diane, 65 in Hamilton who wrote to me saying she could not tell me what it would mean to her if she could talk to me. Like a fool, I paid for a subscription, replied to her and she did NOTHING!!!!

Was Diane a PLANT by Zoosk to deceive me into paying a subscription fee for nothing? I think she was! All in all I had several messages from women expressing interest in one way or the other and oddly enough, once I was a paid subscriber they no longer could be bothered to reply. In my opinion there can be only one reason for this nonsense!

One last thing, like Ashley Madison, there is this B/S Zoosk Policy not to let you to read messages from others THAT YOU ALREADY PAID FOR!!! THIS, IN MY OPINION IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL RIPOFF!

I posted most of the above which is fair comment on my Zoosk Profile. They of course changed my profile be removing what was fair comments in spite of the fact there was no vulgar language used anywhere.

Apparently they clearly do not want their "Subscribers" to know the truth about how they operate.

They are in my opinion nothing more than snakes in the grass feeding off the loneliness of those who pay their bills and wages.

PS: There should be a way not to award theses scumbags any stars.

lize35

Very good

scottp86
9/24/16

You should be picky, and hold out until you find what you're really looking for... It might take some time but I'm sure you'll have luck!

gregorys73
9/23/16

I met a sweet young lady after being on the site 3 days it was her first day we liked one another and then decided to meet for lunch after that we decided to keep on seeing one another. It would have never happened if not for this website

kated39

Great

sabrinag13
9/23/16

After being a member for only 2 weeks or so,I did meet exactly one quality person whom I dated on and off casually and later that year as a steady for some time on Zoosk. We still see each other casually. They were from another country,well educated, and respectful of me, but had yet to get their green card through their sponsorship job although they expect to do so. However during the times I was open to meeting others when there was no commitment established between us I heard 90% of the time from people from other countries and ethnicities. I did not find this site helpful toward meeting someone who was an American citizen.

erikp19

met my soul mate

clemenciac
9/22/16

Some users just want friends with benefits type if relationship

sylviaw22
9/22/16

Well the guys weren't polite and I almost gave up on this site until I meet Dennis also out of all the pictures you ask me who was it his picture wasn't one of them so I couldn't even share my moment with you of who it was that's why I rated it a 3 star.

jeffreyb65
9/21/16

Great dating site. Really fun tools, like the carousel. Lots of members! I've been on other sites, and this one beats them all!

gregorys72

100% satisfied

bernardd20
9/20/16

I wanted to suspend my account but the only option was cancellation. That really should be an option.

Tip for consumers: I took my photo down thinking it would be about the same as suspending my account, Zoosk added a photo without asking me, bastards.

janinej5
9/20/16

Easy to use and connect.

davidm512
9/20/16

it may take some time and dissapointment. but with some time you should find the one for you

erikaa10
9/17/16

i had a great experience

danieln51
9/17/16

At times It was frustrating that members do not respond to messages period, maybe their are reasons I don't know about. But overall, it was very interesting reading profiles trying to match up and I learned in case I resubscribe.Good overall.Thanks for carousel and emails.

samw127
9/17/16

happy with over all experience

marshallb16
9/16/16

Probably better than average for the service it provides.

franks145
9/16/16

bmgh gerg iuluiluklxdf sdfvsdf sdf dg fewfewrtfe efsfhryju

mikeq9
9/16/16

I finally found someone looking for the same thing as I just awesome!!!

kellys173
9/15/16

Put what you want in a person and go from there. Zoosk is good about being advertised as the best dating site.

solr22
9/15/16

I'm glad I renew it which I was very hesitant cuz I met someone before him and he broke my heart horrendously. If I hadn't renewed it in the first place I wouldn't have met him. We making lots of plans for the upcoming holidays and how he wants to spoil me and make happy but I told him it takes two to make each other happy not one. we hit it off on our first date.

jenny-joe
9/15/16

Easy format, sufficient tools to make contact with a lot of people. Good job. Thank you.

markh254
9/13/16

It was a great experience

rubyb27
9/11/16

I meat some interesting people.

178 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zoosk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8/22/16
Answer
mollyg19
A: Make sure your search criteria is updated every time, then finally ones you are looking for will show up. Just takes awhile, as I believe the carousel is computer generated....
8/24/16