Review of Zoosk

Tel: 1-888-939-6675
2017 Customer choice award

karenn74
10/17/17

Compared to other dating sites this one seemed better. The quality of people were better. The free dating sites are like a meat market. My over all expierence was good

davinak1
10/17/17

My time with zoosk was ok. I wish it didn't cost so much to join and then you have all those add ons that you don't have to do but will make things better. I think it should be one prices for everything and that price be $20 a month.

sallyt29
10/17/17

I've been on since 2015 and have met some nice guys...one bad apple soured me for awhile but came back and met this wonderful man.Thanks zoosk.

cins
10/16/17

One of features is being able to like someone by picture only not able to see profile so unable to see if smoke or where live. Very few paying members so rarely can have message. If Mr or Mrs right lives in another state no one can see your profile unless you create in search. Do not see how this is a popular site. Match much better!

tracyw97
10/14/17

Great guy great times looking forward to learning more. Great personality with set goal in life can't wait to learn more

nickm144
10/13/17

I paid $ up front, snd then you have to buy coins to unlock messages from people. A few people I started conversations with sounded like robots with their answers. When I suggested continuing the conversation either by my mobile number or email address, after spending almost $40 to have a conversation, the member would disappear as would your conversation with them. I saw this same situation happening over and over again throughout the reviews. I will be investigating this further as I want my $150 + I spent over the past 2 weeks trying to have conversations with people, back. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. You will be seeing this website in the news accused of outright Fraud.

dollyd6
10/12/17

I luv it that i met someone on zoosk nevera been happier never thought i would be happy or find true love bit i was wrong i found him on zoosk

mikeh360
10/12/17

This site is not what it seems. They want you to upgrade before you get messages. This is after the $100 you drop for membership.
If you have a complaint, don't worry...you won't get a response. Bull$#*!.

joes721
10/11/17

I tried several sites. This was by far the best. I met real women and found the one for me. I would highly recommend over other sites if you are in search of a real relationship.

cynthiaf39
10/11/17

This was the best dating site.. I had so many people that were interested.,thank you!! Hopefully this will be the one!!

tuckerm
10/10/17

Happens when you don't expect it and you're not looking for it................................ . .

davidg444
10/9/17

There is definitely a learning curve to using the site. It is much easier if people have more info/pictures of themselves. I wish zoosk would filter their smart pics and choices more. You can do it yourself in your searches but again would be nice to have more filters in their picks for you. Take time and go into all the icons and options. It will save time in the long run. You can block out peps that show interest in you but you have no interest in them. That was helpful to learn. I may have found that person for me on Zoosk. Maybe you will as well. Oh and pick a few qualities and don't compromise on them. You can always compromise a little more later in the process.

dorindag
10/9/17

Interesting last month and a half! I had alot of laughs and met some very kind men. They are still out there!

melaniem76
10/8/17

Within a month i ended up meeting a truly good guy. We'll see where it goes but it's certainly promising.

viktoriyab1
10/7/17

I think I would never meet such a nice guy like Ricky elsewhere. We met on Zoosk, two busy people that would never meet under other circumstances. We bonded immediately and started dating at the same day we spoke on the phone. I don't go much out, I work almost every day and it's extremely difficult for me to find anyone. Previous relationships ended up because of my schedule mostly. Ricky is also very busy and stressed out at work. But the chemistry that we have made impossible to be doable. We found time to see each other. We spend weekends together and we are enjoying each other so much . I am blessed to meet such a person.Thank you Zoosk for amazing job!

danielk122
10/7/17

You will only get messages from ladies over 100 miles away.
When you do. They ask you to go to another emai address to talk to them.
When you finally get connected to a lady IN YOUR STATE. Your messages are deleted and not found. But you will get meassages from people in another COUNTRY on a second.

tawnyab
10/6/17

Overall I really like Zeus it's just taking up too much of my time I met a lot of nice people in the last couple weeks. I did have one scanner on the website which is not too bad considering that I chatted with a lot of people I do think it's a little bit ridiculous you make people do a hundred characters or more and they can't just say what they want to say and get off the website. Some people have a lot more to say than others.

ransomed
10/4/17

5yyhgdhdjbhcjskkbfjfjjdnzjjcbndjfhufijshdnjfjdkisjdhjjfjksjbfiitbrnjshcbnsiirhbgncjbsbfbbfjhdjrutuitncbbshshdjnrbtjfjnsbfb

derekj22
10/4/17

I thought i was somewhat tricked into signing up with a fake profile but i met someone i would never met otherwise. Relationship is going very well. So thanks Zoosk.

kylem98
10/3/17

I was about to givevup on this and other dating sites. Kept with it though and in a couple of days I met someone. It takes some time, so be patient and have fun with the search process.

shans17
10/3/17

Well I had a great experience..I might have meet my future husband...I was kinda scared of online dating but Zooks is a great website that I would recommend to a friend....

marko289
10/3/17

This website Automatically charges you for services you don't need after you cancel the service. I would be careful about using this site as they will take your money and promise you services you don't require.

marylins
10/2/17

This site is user friendly. I met a really awesome guy thank you! I don't like that if you view your views who viewed you thinks you are viewing them. That's the only thing I didn't like.

marilynm68
10/2/17

I was a member 6years ago and then cancelled.
Zoosk have now suddenly started taking money from my bank account now and without any contact with or by me and I will have to change my card details, once I get my money back.
I never received details of anyone who was anything like the profile I was hoping to contact.
Complete waste of time.

kevinm303
10/2/17

From my perspective, Zoosk has a good number of people who are great people. Because of this, I had actually found someone, got married, and have a beautiful baby girl. We cannot be happier and I feel that after so many years, my life is complete.

For those of you trying this site out, it took me a couple of years off and on again to find that special person for me. If you really want to think about it, the amount of money the average person spends on things without a second thought a month adds up to more than what you would spend on this site. So, you must ask yourself, is it worth it to find that one person you cannot live without for the rest of your life; a best friend, a support, a lover?

Plus, the experience is much cheaper than any other site. Just do not give up hope and try to be positive throughout your time on this site, or any other site, or even in real life meetings. After all, positivity is what attracts people the most.

My one regret is not having access to my transcript of my original correspondence with my wife. That would be something to add to our collection of memories. I just wish someone from Zoosk could help me with that.

Tip for consumers: Just be positive! Do not give up hope, and I would suggest not to go into every meeting with high expectations. Be yourself, but keep an open mind. Remember, they are in the same boat as you; not sure if YOU are the right person for them. If one person might seem right for you but is not, another will be.

1,170 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W. on 8/20/16
Helpful answer

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M. on 9/11/15
Helpful answer

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J. on 4/4/15
Helpful answer

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S. on 7/17/15
Helpful answer

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r. on 11/20/15
Helpful answer

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H. on 12/27/15
Helpful answer

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D. on 11/4/15
Helpful answer

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s. on 9/20/15
Helpful answer

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P. on 8/26/15
Helpful answer

The site is a scam. I requested a 100 mile radius and got matches from all across the country. I started to talk to someone they the site who turned out to be a scammer. Fortunately I work in a field where I am trained to spot a scam but he had no idea so I played along until he went to 'Dubai' to buy jewels to open a jewelry store. That's when he needed a new IPhone and laptop. I then told him I knew what he was and reported him to Zoosk, they didn't care

By Christine B. on 10/23/15
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

32 Photos for Zoosk