US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

porshah1
8/24/16

My invitations came within days, very nice the quality was really goodon't. Would definitely recommend this product

jamesj168
8/23/16

Great shopping experience with Zazzle. Watch your email for amazing daily sales!

dariam1
8/20/16

Used this site to design our wedding invites. The tools where very easy to use and great for a website. Both the invitations and stickers came in great time as per their delivery information. They look absolutely great and just as I designed them. They responded to my query in satisfying time. I will differently recommend this website as the quality is good and the price is not extravagant.

timothyb66
8/19/16

Ok, so UPS lost my rush Zazzle business card order. I panicked as I was leaving for a business conference (in 2 days) and UPS said they would investigate and have an update in 8-10 days. Uhhhh...No help there. I called Zazzle customer support and had the pleasure of speaking with Anthony. I could tell that he really cared about my problem and wanted do everything he could to help me. He put in a rush order for me and overnighted my cards (at no charge to me...WOW!). My cards arrived the night before my trip. Thank you, Zazzle! You have earned my loyalty 100%. I urge all to shop Zazzle!!!! Btw...this is not a company plant - this is my real story. :)

cherylr28
8/15/16

I ORDERED A CUSTOM-MADE LUNCH BOX FOR MY FRIEND'S 30TH ANNIVERSARY. THEY LOVED IT. THEIR DIRECT QUOTE VIA TEXT WAS, "YOUR GIFT BLEW OUR MINDS."

billd70
8/8/16

Overall very satisfied!!! Fantastic quality!!! Great colors!!! Awesome experience watching my designs come together!!! Had so much fun doing different designs and changing the options for you to pick from!!! Hardest part was picking out one of the 15 designs I created!!! Thanks guys for a awesome product!!!

janier7
8/7/16

After several attempts at designing my invitation, I was able to save and order it. The save process on the custom designs could be a little better, but the product was exactly what I hoped for and I received it very quickly. I will order from Zazzle again.

sylviaw20
8/3/16

We took our Granddaughter to Disney World this year and she fell in love with Grumpy and Jasmine.These two beautifully made ornaments, customized with her name and the year, will be wonderful reminders of a happy time. She will treasure them for a long time - and not least because they are unbreakable. The colors are bright and just right, and the images are exactly the Disney characters. I recommend these ornaments wholeheartedly.

victoriap31
8/2/16

I read a couple reviews on this site about Zazzle products prior to ordering. So, I was very hesitant to order from them. However, with the price of cards being so low, I felt I didn't have too much to lose if they weren't very good.
Boy am I glad I did! I ordered cards from Zazzle to ask my bridesmaids if they would be in my wedding. They came out absolutely GORGEOUS! The colors, the writing, everything on them was exactly as it showed online. I was also impressed with the quality of the card, (thick cardstock). The company also sent me an envelope for each card, which I was expecting.
I love my cards so much that I plan to order wedding invitations with them as well!

katherines31
7/31/16

I purchased a groupon to be used on invitations on the zazzle website. When I purchased the groupon, I didn't realize that it was only for certain invitations on the zazzle site. The invitations I initially needed (wedding invitations) were not part of the bunch to choose from, so I ended up using them for something different (bridal shower). When I ordered my wedding invitations, I bought them on a day that there was a big sale on zazzle- it was a christmas in july sale offering something like 30% off. Anyway, I went on today to try and order the bridal shower invitations with my groupon code. It said the code was invalid. I had no idea why it wasn't working because I hadn't used it yet. I called customer service and waited a while on hold and then was hung up on. I called back and waited, not as long this time, and got a hold of someone. I spoke with Niall, and he listened to my situation and was very understanding. He looked at my account and told me that it looks as though my groupon code had been used on the wedding invitations, which is why it is invalid to purchase my bridal shower invites. I explained to him my situation and that I had never used the groupon code on any invitations...he reactivated the code for me and I was then able to purchase my bridal shower invitations. He was never once rude to me, instead super helpful and understanding of the situation and was able to fix it right on the spot! He even apologized and made sure the code would be reactivated in less than 10 minutes! I am so thankful to have had such wonderful help from customer service and very happy with the overall outcome! Thank you, Zazzle, for being awesome! I have had ZERO problems with you and your orders...I absolutely love them! Thank you very much! I will recommend you to anyone!

harils1
7/27/16

how to reorder

sashag17
7/23/16

Templates were easy to follow to help you to customize your own cards/invitations.

heatherc77
7/14/16

Found the best invitations ever! They had everything to create the cutest invites & theme for the entire wedding. Really love their stuff!

lauries47
7/14/16

I recently made my first purchase through Zazzle and I couldn't have been more pleased! The delivery time was awesome, the quality of the product was superb and the price was incredibly reasonable. The ordering process was easy, and the continual email updates regarding the status of my order was A+. The variety of products is amazing, so I'm definitely a customer for life now!

barbarap78
7/14/16

Just what I was looking for
Added to the invitation that I used them for

celesteg5
7/3/16

I was worried that printing quality wouldn't be very good, but was SO pleased when it arrived. Excellent quality, the order arrived days before expected, and I love that I was able to customize the post card. I used it as a menu card and had the menu printed on the back. Very happy with everything!

christianel1
7/2/16

I ordered baseball themed invitations for my son's Bar Mitzvah. They were very easy to customize with my own wording and they were available in multiple sizes. I ordered multiple versions of the large size invitation as well as smaller response cards. all of the envelopes were included. And they arrived within a week! I am very happy with my experience at Zazzle.

carlab32
6/27/16

my Neice was very satisfied with her gifts it brought tears to our eyes because on the day that my items came he had gain 2.7 lbs and he was

larryg66
6/26/16

I`m very pleased with my zazzle experience.

ceciliak4
6/23/16

I was very pleased with the varied selections available through Zazzle. The nautical design I chose was perfect with the venue where the rehearsal dinner was held (on a river in a boathouse). I would definitely recommend Zazzle and look forward to the next time I need party supplies. Thank you, Zazzle!

kellyg72
6/22/16

This turned out great and my husband loved it. The only issue I had was that I accidentally ordered 2 (my bad because I should have checked) but I wish perhaps someone in customer service had contacted me to see if I really wanted 2). No big deal but just a thought. It is easy to make a mistake when ordering.

leontiens1
6/17/16

I bought a t-shirt on Zazzle for my daughter. I received it on time and the quality is very nice.
I would recommend this website to others. I did not have any problems.

Tip for consumers: The website is a bit overwhelming, but if you sign up for their emails you'll get targeted deals + information about new products.

dawnm76
6/14/16

I have ordered many custom stamps for many different reasons and I have never once been disappointed

lindap131
6/13/16

I am most satisfied with my order from zazzle. Everything went smoothly, plate was shipped, I received email notice, package came. What's not to be happy about. Would recommend to a friend.

deborahj26
6/7/16

EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

62 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: We are so sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your order. Can you please message us your order number or the email address on your account?
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered.
You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.
3 weeks ago