US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sharonh62
12/31/15

I have ordered mugs and notecards from this company and have never been disappointed. You can find that special something for anyone on your gift list, or even yourself! The selection is huge and there are unique designs that are hard to find anywhere else. The company does seem to care about its customers.

Tip for consumers: Although some items are a bit pricey, you can find that perfect, unique gift that is well worth the price. Something for everyone!

victoriap31
8/2/16

I read a couple reviews on this site about Zazzle products prior to ordering. So, I was very hesitant to order from them. However, with the price of cards being so low, I felt I didn't have too much to lose if they weren't very good.
Boy am I glad I did! I ordered cards from Zazzle to ask my bridesmaids if they would be in my wedding. They came out absolutely GORGEOUS! The colors, the writing, everything on them was exactly as it showed online. I was also impressed with the quality of the card, (thick cardstock). The company also sent me an envelope for each card, which I was expecting.
I love my cards so much that I plan to order wedding invitations with them as well!

deeb46
10/20/15

Good

ricor4
4/12/15

Easy and priced right

traciem5
2/22/15

If your looking to buy a customized Phone Case, I highly recomend Zazzle. Great quality Phone Cases, and great custom quality.

Tip for consumers: Check this cool site out first.

lindsayh33
9/29/15

Zazzle has come through 99% of the time for my purchases. The one percent it is lacking is from one product that didn't come through very clearly from customer service. Otherwise, I have had excellent products made along with so many types of options.

nancyg13
8/23/12

Very high quality product, shipped in a reasonable time. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for!

jonip1
11/8/15

I use Zazzle to put my own designs on shirts and mugs. Fast turnaround, high quality, no minimum order. Many other customized items available - ties, hats, wallets, water bottles, mouse pads, phone cases, etc, and more items being added frequently. You can choose from thousands of designs available on the site or make your own.

dawns37
9/23/15

order was exactly what I was looking for

kimj9
5/23/12

I ordered a shirt i designed and it was to small but it was an XL ans that is what i normally wear. I called the rep was so sweet and said she would take care of that for me..well the second shirt which was an XXL still did not fit. I called and the next rep sent me an email to help me find a shirt that would be true to fit. I can not say enough good things about Zazzle and their employees they are WONDERFUL and i will do business with them and refer them for sure!! Thanks soo much Kim Jordan

victoriae
8/1/14

I just got off the phone with Ben, a Zazzle rep. He was extremely helpful with a package that we are desperate to arrive by this Friday for a wedding (THIS SATURDAY! ). Of course, there is no promise that it will arrive on time but the peace of mind he provided through trying his best to get it here was awesome. We have our fingers crossed! Thank you Ben...sincerely!!!!!

ossiec13
3/18/14

ZAZZLE absolutely rocks! It's a very fun, cool, and creative way to customize novelty gifts and cards! The prices are very affordable and the design team is out of this world! I send cards regularly to friends and family and they absolutely love them.

ginab9
12/11/11

Ordered 3 hawaiian ornaments that were personalized, they were very cool and my friends loved them, Will order more next christmas. They have a lot of fun things that make unique gifts

janh10
2/25/12

I was looking for a particular poster and found so much more than I ever imagined! Great site to work with, for sure!!

ceciliak4
6/23/16

I was very pleased with the varied selections available through Zazzle. The nautical design I chose was perfect with the venue where the rehearsal dinner was held (on a river in a boathouse). I would definitely recommend Zazzle and look forward to the next time I need party supplies. Thank you, Zazzle!

teresav1
1/6/14

Easy website, fast delivery

lazarod8
4/8/15

The tags we ordered where exactly as projected on the website.

shereen5
9/28/14

Loved my Zazzle "Outlander" themed mug. Loved it so much I bought another one for a friend.

sallyr22
12/24/15

I was looking for a key chain with a chefs hat, didnt think I would find one and my daughter went searching for me and recommended zazzle , it is adorable just what I was thinking of.

suzannem22
10/17/14

I've been using Zazzle for a couple of years now for all my custom design and printing of my stickers/labels for my candle line. My experience with Zazzle is wonderful. They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. They ship when they say they are going to ship. They stand behind their products 100% and are right on the ball to correct or reprint a product that is not met to my high standards. They don't ask questions but back their guarantee! I highly recommend them.

Thankyou Zazzle.

S. Meyers

barbarae3
12/27/11

Order was delivered promptly and correctly--that is vital when dealing with online shopping. Thank you and Happy New Year!!

tassiem
3/16/12

I love my T-Shirts, I ordered a reg. t-shirt and one with a scoop neck. Both washed up fine, The picture on the front did just fine with the washing. I will keep Zazzle in mind when wanting to order a special t-shirt, thanks again

Tassie Miller

dawnw5
4/3/12

Very pleased with the website, had really great items from t-shirts to accessories. This is a site I bookmarked to use for shopping for the holidays since there are so many great items and I many people to shop for and at times it is hard to find their interests and this site seems to have it all.

daniell560
6/24/15

Have your voice heard with Zazzle products.

debbies109
10/14/16

Personal gift wrap was perfect for my grandson. Many choices for any occasion!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

91 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tinap27
Tina P.
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Tina,

While significant effort is made to ensure that our content guidelines are followed by all Designers, Zazzle is an open marketplace where users can freely contribute any design as long as it complies with the terms of our User Agreement found at: http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement?CMPN=cs_gen_npz. If you feel that you have encountered a design that does not meet our guidelines, please feel free to use the Report Violation link located beneath the Product ID number on every product page, and our content management team will happily review the design.
Helpful answer