Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

sharonh62
12/31/15

I have ordered mugs and notecards from this company and have never been disappointed. You can find that special something for anyone on your gift list, or even yourself! The selection is huge and there are unique designs that are hard to find anywhere else. The company does seem to care about its customers.

Tip for consumers: Although some items are a bit pricey, you can find that perfect, unique gift that is well worth the price. Something for everyone!

victoriap31
8/2/16

I read a couple reviews on this site about Zazzle products prior to ordering. So, I was very hesitant to order from them. However, with the price of cards being so low, I felt I didn't have too much to lose if they weren't very good.
Boy am I glad I did! I ordered cards from Zazzle to ask my bridesmaids if they would be in my wedding. They came out absolutely GORGEOUS! The colors, the writing, everything on them was exactly as it showed online. I was also impressed with the quality of the card, (thick cardstock). The company also sent me an envelope for each card, which I was expecting.
I love my cards so much that I plan to order wedding invitations with them as well!

deeb46
10/20/15

Good

roberts592
4/26/17

zazzle company has a lot of problems but there is one saving grace , a guy named Carey if you can get a hold of this guy ,he always makes things right. Hats off to Carey there is always one person in a company who gets the job done right

ricor4
4/12/15

Easy and priced right

traciem5
2/22/15

If your looking to buy a customized Phone Case, I highly recomend Zazzle. Great quality Phone Cases, and great custom quality.

Tip for consumers: Check this cool site out first.

lindsayh33
9/29/15

Zazzle has come through 99% of the time for my purchases. The one percent it is lacking is from one product that didn't come through very clearly from customer service. Otherwise, I have had excellent products made along with so many types of options.

nancyg13
8/23/12

Very high quality product, shipped in a reasonable time. A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for!

jonip1
11/8/15

I use Zazzle to put my own designs on shirts and mugs. Fast turnaround, high quality, no minimum order. Many other customized items available - ties, hats, wallets, water bottles, mouse pads, phone cases, etc, and more items being added frequently. You can choose from thousands of designs available on the site or make your own.

dawns37
9/23/15

order was exactly what I was looking for

kimj9
5/23/12

I ordered a shirt i designed and it was to small but it was an XL ans that is what i normally wear. I called the rep was so sweet and said she would take care of that for me..well the second shirt which was an XXL still did not fit. I called and the next rep sent me an email to help me find a shirt that would be true to fit. I can not say enough good things about Zazzle and their employees they are WONDERFUL and i will do business with them and refer them for sure!! Thanks soo much Kim Jordan

victoriae
8/1/14

I just got off the phone with Ben, a Zazzle rep. He was extremely helpful with a package that we are desperate to arrive by this Friday for a wedding (THIS SATURDAY! ). Of course, there is no promise that it will arrive on time but the peace of mind he provided through trying his best to get it here was awesome. We have our fingers crossed! Thank you Ben...sincerely!!!!!

sb208
4/28/17

Lorraine was extremely patient with me, she went the extra mile to help find/design an invitation I was happy with. What she did I could have NEVER done. I enjoyed chatting with her as she worked her magic.

ossiec13
3/18/14

ZAZZLE absolutely rocks! It's a very fun, cool, and creative way to customize novelty gifts and cards! The prices are very affordable and the design team is out of this world! I send cards regularly to friends and family and they absolutely love them.

ginab9
12/11/11

Ordered 3 hawaiian ornaments that were personalized, they were very cool and my friends loved them, Will order more next christmas. They have a lot of fun things that make unique gifts

glennam4
8/7/17

I received excellent customer service from a representative named "Kathy" today! My original question was not only answered; it was resolved in a way that I never even imagined...indeed, I am astounded!! In addition to the wonderful customer service that Kathy and (others) displayed today, Kathy was also very patient with issues that I had regarding my log-in and password; she certainly has a great personality and great patience! I truly cannot wait to shop from Zazzle again, and I will be sure to tell others of this company's exceptional customer service and products!!

janh10
2/25/12

I was looking for a particular poster and found so much more than I ever imagined! Great site to work with, for sure!!

ceciliak4
6/23/16

I was very pleased with the varied selections available through Zazzle. The nautical design I chose was perfect with the venue where the rehearsal dinner was held (on a river in a boathouse). I would definitely recommend Zazzle and look forward to the next time I need party supplies. Thank you, Zazzle!

teresav1
1/6/14

Easy website, fast delivery

lazarod8
4/8/15

The tags we ordered where exactly as projected on the website.

shereen5
9/28/14

Loved my Zazzle "Outlander" themed mug. Loved it so much I bought another one for a friend.

sallyr22
12/24/15

I was looking for a key chain with a chefs hat, didnt think I would find one and my daughter went searching for me and recommended zazzle , it is adorable just what I was thinking of.

aishaa16
7/6/17

Customer service were very helpful, resolved the issue and offered a discount/free shipping which wasn't expected...
Thanks for all the help

suzannem22
10/17/14

I've been using Zazzle for a couple of years now for all my custom design and printing of my stickers/labels for my candle line. My experience with Zazzle is wonderful. They do a fabulous job of printing and their customer service is a #10. They ship when they say they are going to ship. They stand behind their products 100% and are right on the ball to correct or reprint a product that is not met to my high standards. They don't ask questions but back their guarantee! I highly recommend them.

Thankyou Zazzle.

S. Meyers

deniseiad
7/17/17

Carey is great, he immediately introduced himself in a friendly manner. He was well spoken, gave clear direction and knew exactly how to solve my problems. Thank you Carey!!

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle