US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 253 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 56 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 769 reviews)

▼ Sort by: rating

harils1
7/27/16

how to reorder

sashag17
7/23/16

Templates were easy to follow to help you to customize your own cards/invitations.

heatherc77
7/14/16

Found the best invitations ever! They had everything to create the cutest invites & theme for the entire wedding. Really love their stuff!

lauries47
7/14/16

I recently made my first purchase through Zazzle and I couldn't have been more pleased! The delivery time was awesome, the quality of the product was superb and the price was incredibly reasonable. The ordering process was easy, and the continual email updates regarding the status of my order was A+. The variety of products is amazing, so I'm definitely a customer for life now!

barbarap78
7/14/16

Just what I was looking for
Added to the invitation that I used them for

celesteg5
7/3/16

I was worried that printing quality wouldn't be very good, but was SO pleased when it arrived. Excellent quality, the order arrived days before expected, and I love that I was able to customize the post card. I used it as a menu card and had the menu printed on the back. Very happy with everything!

christianel1
7/2/16

I ordered baseball themed invitations for my son's Bar Mitzvah. They were very easy to customize with my own wording and they were available in multiple sizes. I ordered multiple versions of the large size invitation as well as smaller response cards. all of the envelopes were included. And they arrived within a week! I am very happy with my experience at Zazzle.

carlab32
6/27/16

my Neice was very satisfied with her gifts it brought tears to our eyes because on the day that my items came he had gain 2.7 lbs and he was

larryg66
6/26/16

I`m very pleased with my zazzle experience.

ceciliak4
6/23/16

I was very pleased with the varied selections available through Zazzle. The nautical design I chose was perfect with the venue where the rehearsal dinner was held (on a river in a boathouse). I would definitely recommend Zazzle and look forward to the next time I need party supplies. Thank you, Zazzle!

kellyg72
6/22/16

This turned out great and my husband loved it. The only issue I had was that I accidentally ordered 2 (my bad because I should have checked) but I wish perhaps someone in customer service had contacted me to see if I really wanted 2). No big deal but just a thought. It is easy to make a mistake when ordering.

leontiens1
6/17/16

I bought a t-shirt on Zazzle for my daughter. I received it on time and the quality is very nice.
I would recommend this website to others. I did not have any problems.

Tip for consumers: The website is a bit overwhelming, but if you sign up for their emails you'll get targeted deals + information about new products.

dawnm76
6/14/16

I have ordered many custom stamps for many different reasons and I have never once been disappointed

lindap131
6/13/16

I am most satisfied with my order from zazzle. Everything went smoothly, plate was shipped, I received email notice, package came. What's not to be happy about. Would recommend to a friend.

deborahj26
6/7/16

EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS

vickies12
6/3/16

I have placed orders for a variety of items from Zazzle.com at different times. I've never had any issues with Zazzle. Each order was shipped in a timely manner and each item, especially personalized items were better than I expected. it's a pleasure dealing with this company.

camsm
5/28/16

Ordered my 'save the date cards' and I literally received it in less then a week. Was so happy about that and the cards looked great. Thanks guys

valh15
5/21/16

I have now used Zazzle for two invitations and for customized key chains that we had made for our employees that were graduating. All three products have turned out better than I expected and the costs are extremely fair. I was able to use a Groupon for my son's grad party invitations and was so pleased at the high quality cardstock and presentation - 110 invitations for only $47! There is always a discount code that helps bring costs down and the way that you can customize with your own photos is easy to use and makes things very personal. There a wide variety of designs to choose from as well. I will probably use Zazzle for all future orders of this sort; I am very glad I found them.

aliceh72
5/16/16

Wonderful selection of Postage Stamps saves a trip to the Post Office

leanneg6
5/3/16

I was really specitical about ordering my invitations through them after reading all the negative reviews. But my invitations came after only 4 days of ordering them. Really glad I took the chance. They look exactly the way I had them online.

debl16
5/1/16

I love my Derby Bridal Shower Invitations!! However, I must admit I found the design process very troublesome and cumbersome and not at all User Friendly. I recommend being able to put in the Bride's Name 1 time and have that populate the order appropriately. To receive misprinted cards with the sample names, is extremely frustrating, a waste of time, money and energy! But, I must say your Customer Service team (in Ireland) was Wonderful to work with....Very helpful, polite, professional. Just wish I could have done it myself the first time!

owenc19
4/24/16

I've been a fan of Zazzle for a long time. They have come a long way with product selection and progressively getting better all around. You can buy straight products or have something created for you. It' fantastic. Big fan.

marys336
4/21/16

If you want something different, try the personalized stamps. They are my go to gift and everyone loves them. I get a lot of compliments on the unique gift.

katrinam19
4/5/16

All items are so easy to customize and they arrived very quickly. No long wait for printing or shipping. Ordered several items and they are all perfect. On one order I made a mistake and they happily cancelled so I could re order with corrections. Very helpful.

janetk28
4/2/16

This was the first time I ordered a customized item from Zazzle. I needed some assistance from a computer techie to customize but the result is amazing. I had ordered aprons for three close friends who threw a baby shower for my daughter. The aprons are of superior quality and the customization is perfect.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

60 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: What can we assist you with?
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Could you privately message us your order information, so that we may be able to further investigate this for you? Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
1 week ago