US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

abigailc13
9/25/16

Thank you so much for great customer service! The girl on the phone by the name of Stacie was so kind and personable. She really made the phone call easy and she fixed my worries. Thank you again Zazzle!

phyllism28
9/22/16

Pretty. Got lots of compliments

sharig3
9/22/16

Always excellent service. Accurate and fast. Great selection and good sale prices.

erinb63
9/19/16

I have been so impressed with Zazzle's customer service! A few weeks ago I had ordered a gift and was curious about where it was (I live outside the U.S. and not in a major city so I didn't expect it to be fast). I checked the tracking number and the number couldn't be found. It only takes a few days between shipping and the tracking number becoming active so I contacted Zazzle to see if they had an alternate way of tracking it. They told me that the number should have been active so they considered my order "lost in transit" and were sending a replacement with an upgrade to express shipping free of charge!

The next day, the original package showed up so I emailed again to ask them to cancel the replacement. They said it had already shipped and to keep both!

I'll definitely be shopping there again!

rachealm2
9/12/16

I have ordered several products from Zazzle, and they never disappoint! My recent purchase was a white t-shirt with my company logo on it. The colors were bright and clean. The quality of the fabric on the shirt was excellent. Thank you Zazzle!

susanb201
8/29/16

My Granddaughter will LOVE IT, she lost her boyfriend and Father of her daughter on 06-10-2016. They both love camo and belt buckles. I wanted something special to give her for Christmas, I can't tell you how I got directed to Zazzle web site, but so glad I did.
It came today and is beautiful. I love it and I know she will too.

porshah1
8/24/16

My invitations came within days, very nice the quality was really goodon't. Would definitely recommend this product

jamesj168
8/23/16

Great shopping experience with Zazzle. Watch your email for amazing daily sales!

dariam1
8/20/16

Used this site to design our wedding invites. The tools where very easy to use and great for a website. Both the invitations and stickers came in great time as per their delivery information. They look absolutely great and just as I designed them. They responded to my query in satisfying time. I will differently recommend this website as the quality is good and the price is not extravagant.

timothyb66
8/19/16

Ok, so UPS lost my rush Zazzle business card order. I panicked as I was leaving for a business conference (in 2 days) and UPS said they would investigate and have an update in 8-10 days. Uhhhh...No help there. I called Zazzle customer support and had the pleasure of speaking with Anthony. I could tell that he really cared about my problem and wanted do everything he could to help me. He put in a rush order for me and overnighted my cards (at no charge to me...WOW!). My cards arrived the night before my trip. Thank you, Zazzle! You have earned my loyalty 100%. I urge all to shop Zazzle!!!! Btw...this is not a company plant - this is my real story. :)

cherylr28
8/15/16

I ORDERED A CUSTOM-MADE LUNCH BOX FOR MY FRIEND'S 30TH ANNIVERSARY. THEY LOVED IT. THEIR DIRECT QUOTE VIA TEXT WAS, "YOUR GIFT BLEW OUR MINDS."

billd70
8/8/16

Overall very satisfied!!! Fantastic quality!!! Great colors!!! Awesome experience watching my designs come together!!! Had so much fun doing different designs and changing the options for you to pick from!!! Hardest part was picking out one of the 15 designs I created!!! Thanks guys for a awesome product!!!

janier7
8/7/16

After several attempts at designing my invitation, I was able to save and order it. The save process on the custom designs could be a little better, but the product was exactly what I hoped for and I received it very quickly. I will order from Zazzle again.

sylviaw20
8/3/16

We took our Granddaughter to Disney World this year and she fell in love with Grumpy and Jasmine.These two beautifully made ornaments, customized with her name and the year, will be wonderful reminders of a happy time. She will treasure them for a long time - and not least because they are unbreakable. The colors are bright and just right, and the images are exactly the Disney characters. I recommend these ornaments wholeheartedly.

victoriap31
8/2/16

I read a couple reviews on this site about Zazzle products prior to ordering. So, I was very hesitant to order from them. However, with the price of cards being so low, I felt I didn't have too much to lose if they weren't very good.
Boy am I glad I did! I ordered cards from Zazzle to ask my bridesmaids if they would be in my wedding. They came out absolutely GORGEOUS! The colors, the writing, everything on them was exactly as it showed online. I was also impressed with the quality of the card, (thick cardstock). The company also sent me an envelope for each card, which I was expecting.
I love my cards so much that I plan to order wedding invitations with them as well!

katherines31
7/31/16

I purchased a groupon to be used on invitations on the zazzle website. When I purchased the groupon, I didn't realize that it was only for certain invitations on the zazzle site. The invitations I initially needed (wedding invitations) were not part of the bunch to choose from, so I ended up using them for something different (bridal shower). When I ordered my wedding invitations, I bought them on a day that there was a big sale on zazzle- it was a christmas in july sale offering something like 30% off. Anyway, I went on today to try and order the bridal shower invitations with my groupon code. It said the code was invalid. I had no idea why it wasn't working because I hadn't used it yet. I called customer service and waited a while on hold and then was hung up on. I called back and waited, not as long this time, and got a hold of someone. I spoke with Niall, and he listened to my situation and was very understanding. He looked at my account and told me that it looks as though my groupon code had been used on the wedding invitations, which is why it is invalid to purchase my bridal shower invites. I explained to him my situation and that I had never used the groupon code on any invitations...he reactivated the code for me and I was then able to purchase my bridal shower invitations. He was never once rude to me, instead super helpful and understanding of the situation and was able to fix it right on the spot! He even apologized and made sure the code would be reactivated in less than 10 minutes! I am so thankful to have had such wonderful help from customer service and very happy with the overall outcome! Thank you, Zazzle, for being awesome! I have had ZERO problems with you and your orders...I absolutely love them! Thank you very much! I will recommend you to anyone!

harils1
7/27/16

how to reorder

sashag17
7/23/16

Templates were easy to follow to help you to customize your own cards/invitations.

heatherc77
7/14/16

Found the best invitations ever! They had everything to create the cutest invites & theme for the entire wedding. Really love their stuff!

lauries47
7/14/16

I recently made my first purchase through Zazzle and I couldn't have been more pleased! The delivery time was awesome, the quality of the product was superb and the price was incredibly reasonable. The ordering process was easy, and the continual email updates regarding the status of my order was A+. The variety of products is amazing, so I'm definitely a customer for life now!

barbarap78
7/14/16

Just what I was looking for
Added to the invitation that I used them for

celesteg5
7/3/16

I was worried that printing quality wouldn't be very good, but was SO pleased when it arrived. Excellent quality, the order arrived days before expected, and I love that I was able to customize the post card. I used it as a menu card and had the menu printed on the back. Very happy with everything!

christianel1
7/2/16

I ordered baseball themed invitations for my son's Bar Mitzvah. They were very easy to customize with my own wording and they were available in multiple sizes. I ordered multiple versions of the large size invitation as well as smaller response cards. all of the envelopes were included. And they arrived within a week! I am very happy with my experience at Zazzle.

carlab32
6/27/16

my Neice was very satisfied with her gifts it brought tears to our eyes because on the day that my items came he had gain 2.7 lbs and he was

larryg66
6/26/16

I`m very pleased with my zazzle experience.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your interest in our fleece blankets!
Here is the product description listed on the product page:

Available in 3 different sizes: Baby(30"x40"); Medium(50" x 60"); Large(60" x 80").
100% buttery soft and cozy polyester fleece.
Edge-to-edge sublimation printing in vibrant full color.
Sturdy double edge stitching for a clean finish.
Back color is off-white.
Machine washable, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Tumble dry.
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: This is a great question RG!
Most of our products are available on all domains.
If a customer buys one of your products of of (I.E) the US portal, after the stated time frame (in payments information) and the funds will be converted to your currency.
1 week ago