US Government’s NSF

9/22/16

Pretty. Got lots of compliments

sharig3
9/22/16

Always excellent service. Accurate and fast. Great selection and good sale prices.

lauraw106
9/21/16

I would give zero stars to Zazzle if that were an option. Their customer service is abysmal! I ordered buttons for an unofficial reunion at my alma mater. The design of the button included the university logo. I never received an email or any communication that they canceled my order because of that. I only found out that the order was canceled when I went to the site to see the status of my order. I called customer service and thought I had corrected the problem when I sent a new design without the university logo. The agent promised me I would get my order in time for the event and that the new design was fine. Then they canceled my order again, without any communication! I spoke to a manager to vent my complete frustration. The day before I leave for the event, they tell me I can't use the university name in any way. Had I been told that earlier, I could have received permission from the university or done a completely different design. Do NOT use this company if you want any customer serviceor if you want your product actually produced and delivered.

amandah99
9/19/16

This company is a joke. I gave Zazzle 1 star only because zero stars wasn't an option. Wish I would have read the reviews before I had ordered from Zazzle because I would have never ordered anything from them if I had... I ordered 2 pacifiers and received an email stating the items have shipped and 2 weeks later still no pacifiers, when contacting the company they say the items is out of stock. How it that possible being that zazzle had already supposedly shipped the items, Zazzle you claimed that my order was shipped so that you could go ahead and get your money then you want me to wait 21 days to get my money back.. Your business is a piece of crap, LIARS!!!!! You can bet I will let everyone I know, know how awful your company is. I will never order anything from y'all again.

erinb63
9/19/16

I have been so impressed with Zazzle's customer service! A few weeks ago I had ordered a gift and was curious about where it was (I live outside the U.S. and not in a major city so I didn't expect it to be fast). I checked the tracking number and the number couldn't be found. It only takes a few days between shipping and the tracking number becoming active so I contacted Zazzle to see if they had an alternate way of tracking it. They told me that the number should have been active so they considered my order "lost in transit" and were sending a replacement with an upgrade to express shipping free of charge!

The next day, the original package showed up so I emailed again to ask them to cancel the replacement. They said it had already shipped and to keep both!

I'll definitely be shopping there again!

natalief20
9/16/16

I am absolutely disgusted with this joke of a company! I ordered and paid for 100 wedding photo cards 6 weeks ago and was told they were shipped just 3 days later. Its now been 6 weeks and no sight of them despite the company taking my money! PLEASE can someone get in touch with me and either give me a refund or deliver the cards??

reedf11
9/15/16

Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled. When i complained to customer service they never got back with me, aka they never responded. However they send me about two emails every day with offers and discounts that are totally pointless. They even sent me a request to fill out a review on their website and after doing so they still never replied to my complaint.

I HIGHLY recommended you order from another site. Zazzle sucks and will never stop emailing you junk mail no matter how hard you try to ignore it.

jk133
9/15/16

Looks very cheap and poor quality. The finishing very poor quality, it should not even be sent out to a client! Absolutely disappointed. Even Vista print can make better quality for 5£.
And to return the item I have to print a form myself and even cover my own postage. You must be joking! I cannot even write a review on website.

kristinw25
9/14/16

I ordered six items on August 31 ( three pacifiers and three bibs) for my expected daughter I only ordered them because it said estimated delivery time would be within two to three days,immediately after my order i received an alert saying one of the pacifiers was being made so I thought it was going to be here very fast it is now September 13 and nothing has arrived . A few days ago I wrote an email about my order and they said the designer for one of the bibs cancelled the item because the name couldn't fit and then I asked about the rest of the order then after a few times they informed that the pacifiers been out of stock since September 5 so here I am tracking an order that does not even exist supposedly my money was refunded and when I just went down I looked I was charged for everything and the only item refunded was for one bib I am beyond disappointed and obviously this website has no clue how to handle orders,time,mistakes,or peoples money !!

jeffh129
9/13/16

I started a store for my cycling club on Dazzle and placed an order for some headsweat hats. I paid for expedited shipping and the order ended up taking a month to deliver. Dazzle did refund my shipping fees, but the hats are of various print quality and none are acceptable, very faded and poor print quality. They said my order was delayed because the hats were not clearing quality control, which makes me wonder how the hats I received passed their inspection!?! Additionally, the hats run very large and neither fit my wife or myself. I am considering closing my store and shopping around for another printer.

hollyc38
9/12/16

I am so upset! I ordered 2 t-shirts from Zazzle.com to wear on our 25th wedding anniversary vacation which just noted mr & Mrs. with our last name and says 25 year anniversary. Very tastefully looking t-shirts or so I thought. We we were so very excited just to wear these to the pool or around the resort for a couple days on our 8 day trip. Well we first received them and the print job was not so great. It looked like the ink dripped on most of the lettering. So I took pictures of t-shirts when they arrived, sent an email with pictures attached. The girl who responded was very kind. She said in her words, "This replacement will be shipped using a faster courier service than selected at the time of your original purchase, so you should receive the package in due time". I'm STILL waiting and we leave in 5 days! I ordered them way in advance so there should be no problem! So yesterday I called twice and 1st time on hold 15 min., than suddenly got quiet on other end and their phone hung up. I called right after, a 2nd time, on hold 13 min. same thing happened! Unbelievable to me! Needless to say I am FURIOUS! Their customer service is HORRIBLE! The only kind thing was the 1 email ensuring me the product will get here in time! That's a total laugh! Well I checked and I have NO orders pending, didn't receive an email noting "your item has been shipped"! I'm beyond FURIOUS! Next time I'm going to do my due diligence on reviews for companies sending me items. But there Ads are everywhere so I just placed the order with them. Lesson learned BIG time!

rachealm2
9/12/16

I have ordered several products from Zazzle, and they never disappoint! My recent purchase was a white t-shirt with my company logo on it. The colors were bright and clean. The quality of the fabric on the shirt was excellent. Thank you Zazzle!

davidh404
9/8/16

I ordered 2 post card size photos very early August now September 7th still waiting
I have had no response to my emails I'm sorry I ever heard of this company I would never deal with them again (they stink)

regards

Mr disgusted

skff
8/29/16

My daughter designed a T-shirt and sent it to Zazzle over a week ago for her sister's Birthday Gift - TOMORROW. The only email we received was a confirmation. It was due to arrive two days ago. When it had still not arrived today we went back to the website just to find out it was canceled a WEEK ago and they NEVER send us an email to tell us it was canceled, and they never gave us any reason whatsoever. I emailed back and asked why, but have received NO reply whatsoever! Who can stay in business with such substandard service?

weiyann
8/29/16

I recently ordered a small keychain, totally $30 including shipment. When zazzle needed extra info to complete the purchase, they immediately emailed to contact me the next day.

Shipment was supposed to arrive in 8-12 days. It has been 21 days since. Emailed zazzle regarding the shipment and whether there was avenue for a refund if it does not arrive. Surprise surprise... there was no reply from zazzle.

Am blocking the payment of my credit card and I hope ppl out there can read this and refrain from doing business with zazzle, its not worth the hassle.

It says a lot about a company which replies the next day so as to confirm the purchase to get your money, but ignores the enquiry email when it they fail to deliver.

susanb201
8/29/16

My Granddaughter will LOVE IT, she lost her boyfriend and Father of her daughter on 06-10-2016. They both love camo and belt buckles. I wanted something special to give her for Christmas, I can't tell you how I got directed to Zazzle web site, but so glad I did.
It came today and is beautiful. I love it and I know she will too.

sarahr123
8/24/16

Thought I'd splurge and treat myself to some cards at a price of three times the cost of my usual full colour, 2 sided cards.
The cards I received from Zazzle were extremely thin, the colours weren't rich and the overall quality was poor. They took longer to deliver than was stated on the order and initially, when I contacted them to return I received no apology or acknowledgement of wrong-doing at all from Zazzle.
Since I published this review, Zazzle immediately reached out to me and gave me a prompt, full refund and waived the obligation of me to return the cards. They also checked on the shipping info and informed me that it had been Canada Post that had held up the delivery, which I don't doubt.
All in all, I was extremely underwhelmed with the product and the initial service. In the end, I feel that the customer service was pretty good but there are many, many print companies and I don't think I will take the chance and try again with Zazzle.

porshah1
8/24/16

My invitations came within days, very nice the quality was really goodon't. Would definitely recommend this product

jamesj168
8/23/16

Great shopping experience with Zazzle. Watch your email for amazing daily sales!

christophers85
8/22/16

I've ordered a handful of items with no problems from Zazzle. I decided I would order a couple t-shirts with my logo just to see how they looked. My order was on the 7th of August. The 20th of August the order still says its in the process of "Making". I thought that was maybe an error and sent in an inquiry stating if its on the way please let me know, but if the order has just fallen through the cracks, please cancel it. Well at 4 am today I get an email telling me my order was cancelled. No sorry we screwed up, no we will make it right, just here's your cancellation. No sorry we have had your money since the 7th and it will be another week or more to get refunded. Just disgusted at Zazzle "We promise 100% satisfaction". Might want to change your mission statement.

melodyr10
8/22/16

Ordered some wedding invitations....14 days later they still hadn't been shipped. They then stated they had been shipped. Rang up after three days after of them not turning up even though they were sent special delivery and the company are now saying there was a problem with the order and they weren't actually shipped. Asked to speak to a manager, surprise surprise no-one available. Then asked for a full refund, will be very surprised if I get that. Please stay away from this company, they are absolutely useless.

Update: this is the reply I got from a manager. After many phonecalls and emails trying to get my order shipped, she now tells me my order may not have been right anyway!!!!! Unbelievable! You couldn't make this up!

am so sorry to hear that you never received your original order, nor the replacement.

I see that the original did ship out and today would technically be the 3rd business day in transit, however I do not have a tracking number.

I see that the order was significantly delayed and for that I am truly sorry.

I see that the previous agent you were corresponding with requested a full refund for the order. You can expect the 103.20 back on the payment method within 7-21 business days.

You may still receive the original order, if so, please keep it.

I did notice when in your account, that the text on your menu cards is a bit out of the print area. So some of it may get cut off.

Once again, I am very sorry for the delays as well as the experience.

If there is anything I may do to assist you with, please do not hesitate to respond to this email.

dariam1
8/20/16

Used this site to design our wedding invites. The tools where very easy to use and great for a website. Both the invitations and stickers came in great time as per their delivery information. They look absolutely great and just as I designed them. They responded to my query in satisfying time. I will differently recommend this website as the quality is good and the price is not extravagant.

tylerl30
8/19/16

First time zazzle and never again.

I had ordered bathmats a week and a half ago from zazzle and the estimated delivery date was 8/17-8/19.

I checked my order status on the 18th thinking they should have been in by now.. instead it said they were in the process of making them!! I figured they would ship it by the next day so I didn't call.

Come the 19th, they STILL haven't made them yet. I have a house showing tomorrow and my interior designer and I planned to have those bathmats in by the end of this week. Now I'm stuck scrambling to find nautical bathmats before I start showing the house to potential buyers.

I then called and all they could do was just expedite the order as much as they could. They honestly should have just given these mats to me for free.

Just awful. Won't be buying house decor from zazzle again. I recommend just buying decor from amazon.

timothyb66
8/19/16

Ok, so UPS lost my rush Zazzle business card order. I panicked as I was leaving for a business conference (in 2 days) and UPS said they would investigate and have an update in 8-10 days. Uhhhh...No help there. I called Zazzle customer support and had the pleasure of speaking with Anthony. I could tell that he really cared about my problem and wanted do everything he could to help me. He put in a rush order for me and overnighted my cards (at no charge to me...WOW!). My cards arrived the night before my trip. Thank you, Zazzle! You have earned my loyalty 100%. I urge all to shop Zazzle!!!! Btw...this is not a company plant - this is my real story. :)

peters258
8/17/16

I see everyone bashing Zazzle for low res prints and terrible quality, and I wish I could join in! Except one problem.. I can't even get my designs approved to be sent out! What is the deal, mate? Terrible Customer service, even if I could buy from you now, I WOULDN'T!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your interest in our fleece blankets!
Here is the product description listed on the product page:

Available in 3 different sizes: Baby(30"x40"); Medium(50" x 60"); Large(60" x 80").
100% buttery soft and cozy polyester fleece.
Edge-to-edge sublimation printing in vibrant full color.
Sturdy double edge stitching for a clean finish.
Back color is off-white.
Machine washable, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Tumble dry.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: This is a great question RG!
Most of our products are available on all domains.
If a customer buys one of your products of of (I.E) the US portal, after the stated time frame (in payments information) and the funds will be converted to your currency.
1 week ago