Review of Zazzle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

todds83
5/23/17

The products I ordered were vey nice, a coffee mug was extremely well packaged to protect it. Of the three items I ordered, two arrived within days. The third had not yet shipped by the expected arrival date and I called customer service. Kathy in customer service made a phone call and the item was shipped that night by upgraded express shipping, in plenty of time to present to my wife for our anniversary. You cannot beat customer service like that!

lisak157
5/23/17

Forgot about membership until I was charged. No email saying my membership was coming up for renewal. They would not do anything about it. Terrible customer service and crooked practice of auto renewal.

arland1
5/23/17

Love this site...they offer a variety of merchandise that can be customized with text as well as photos. There is always a coupon available for use on the site. The final product has always exceeded my expectations.

davidr376
5/19/17

I can't track my order because I can't sign in, despite having saved my password with LastPass. The "Forgot Password?" link doesn't work. Customer service ("Niall") responded to my detailed-email simply with a link (that came broken because it was pasted incorrectly) saying I can track my order simply using the order #, and the link led......directly to a sign-in page. Sigh. You can't even get an email for help for this company without signing in -- I had to Google others' complaints to get the support email in the first place. This is a very difficult company to deal with (as opposed to, say, Cafe Press or Etsy) and I won't be using Zazzle again. Hopefully my goods come, because I can't track them.

gabriellles
5/18/17

I ordered a custom made pillow with my family's pictures on it for a Mother's Day gift. I instead received someone else's pillow. Not one picture on it was of my family. I contacted Customer Service. No apology. I was told to take a picture of the item and email it to them as proof. I did. Nothing. I contacted again. Was told that usually they require the item back before correcting an error but they will send me the pillow with my family's pictures. So far , nothing. I was told by the customer service rep to "donate " or keep the pillow with the other family's pictures on it. WTH would I do with a pillow that is covered in another family's pictures??
I'm sure that the family would not appreciate if they knew. Awful customer service. oh and , Happy Mother's day....late . if a pillow ever even gets here at all. I wont hold my breath , i went the day before and bought a different gift for my mother. I will never use Zazzle again for anything.

johna661
5/17/17

I had tremendous help from Terri at Zazzle, as she personally placed my order for many personalized shirts for my family to take on a special 2 week vacation.
All my family members loved the shirts with their name on them and can't wait to take them on the Disney cruise.
I had ordered two shirts that were not quite the right size and immediately Terri put in a replacement order at no charge!
I can't say enough about the wonderful and professional customer service and would order from them again.

lindal251
5/17/17

So very happy with this purchase as the quality was stellar and shipping careful and fast. Hit a snafu initially, but customer support was stellar and it was resolved with care and in a gracious manner! I'm loving Zazzle!

tamaral16
5/17/17

Best service provided, I had reached out regarding a concern on the status of my order- the response was quick and the company immediately took action to provide a solution. Amazing customer service!!!!

priscillaa10
5/17/17

My business cards ordered ended up lost in transit. Upon enquiring, I was told to wait the 5-12 business day delivery period and if they do not arrive Zazzle were happy to replace free of charge. They did so once I informed them that the cards did not arrive. They organised express post, with no charge to me and all was arranged on the same day! I could not be happier with their prompt service and all was above expectation. I whave used them in the past and been very happy with their products and service and this will definitely keep me coming back and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for good quality products and great service.

sandrat61
5/17/17

I spent several hours designing custom products only to find out the day before I needed them that the order was mysteriously canceled. The people I spoke to were unapologetic and unwilling to assist. I will never use them again.

kena241
5/16/17

The 24-hour turnaround has turned into 10 days, tried to email but was advised emails are returned in 1 to 2 business days?! Not quite the customer service today's consumer is looking for. So, I called the toll free number.........21 minutes on hold no answer yet....The "if you don't like it promise" doesn't help much when the invites show up so late you have no choice but to send them out due to the fact there no time to get from any other vendor!

cheryld58
5/16/17

Received in less than a week. High quality! Very pleased with my order! I would recommend using Zazzle for invites/thank you cards.

jackiet32
5/16/17

I ordered pins for an event tomorrow. They were promised ten days ago. I have tried to contact the company and have had no response - my event is tomorrow and I am completely disappointed!

darrenw36
5/16/17

Ordered Mothers day card week before Mothers day. 2 days before the date it had not even been shipped, emailed asking to cancel or refund as it would not arrive it time.
Responded saying as I paid postage equal to price of card it should be there and had just been sent!!
2 days after Mothers day and it has still not been delivered.
Emailed again requesting refund as service now not fit for purpose.
Emailed back saying OK, in this circumstance they will do so.
They refunded 30% of the cost and kept the rest!
Will not use again or recommend to anyone.

marks483
5/15/17

Missed a deadline on my order. I called to check on the order status and was told they were behind in production and that basically, they were sorry but couldn't do anything about it. Would not guarantee delivery of my product even though I offered them another week. I then stated if I couldn't get the product, I would need to cancel my order as the event I needed the product for would be passed. (At this point, the order would have been placed ONE MONTH before it was needed(). She (Arrya - customer service rep), then gave me attitude about cancelling my order!! I will NEVER order anything from this company EVER AGAIN. They suck!!

annar122
5/14/17

I ordered a personalized card and received it when promised. After that positive experience, I ordered 2 personalized night lights. I spent many hours trying to find the right ones. Read the shipping information and finally decided to order. After all the searching for the right gifts and modifying them to personalize them, the only shipping option which I was given was EXPEDITE at 31.35. I called customer service and asked why I was not offered regular shipping and they mentioned that they need to send some items with tracking therefore only EXPEDITE service is available. I had spent so much time on finding the right product, I didn't want to spend over 30.00 on shipping. It upset me that I wasted so much time on finding the perfect gift and that in the end I was forced to pay for EXPEDITE service when I really didn't need the items that urgently. I didn't mind waiting an extra week or more for delivery. The customer service experience was FANTASTIC. They reversed my shipping fees as a 1 time only courtesy. I was very impressed. I received the items, they're exactly as ordered. Very nice!!

austinw21
5/12/17

I setup a storefront for a small, struggling nonprofit to be used in a marketing/fundraising campaign. I researched vendors and decided on Zazzle. The interface is clunky to use and not intuitive. We got the store set up and we were adding products trying to meet a deadline, which we should have been able to easily meet. It took almost 60 hours for the original products we entered to post to the storefront. In addition, they did not include any changes we made to them after we originally set them up. We did not get any response from Dazzle on the two email we sent them. Needless to say, we missed the deadline. We are back researching vendors.

Zazzle, you should not offer the storefront feature if your application cannot adequately support it.

jingerr
5/10/17

First and last Zazzle order. Forgot to use my coupon and called and emailed IMMEDIATELY. I was told they could not credit coupon. They suggested canceling the order, then reordering-which, I did, IMMEDIATELY, Instead of cancelling my order, they stalled in responding and rushed my order out-emailed me that my stuff was on it's way.....THEN responded to my cancellation, again, it was TOO LATE?? Order already on it's way. Total scam and BS. Closing my shop and writing my reviews, returning my items and ordering from a reputable and reliable source.....never to return to Zazzle. Have not yet seen my items to comment on quality, not can I review the return policy, YET........
I will be back to review on that.
Order #131-43338326-836501705128847

jacquier1
5/10/17

We ordered 2 poufs in beige but the color had a pink undertone and was terrible. Even if the color would have been right, I would send back because the quality was terrible. They shipped from North Carolina but we had to ship back to San Jose, California which cost us $114 for the pair. (I only paid $226) And lesson learned, you pay for what you get. Shame on them to even sell such poor quality. The seams where terrible.

After posting this comment, Zazzle contacted me and gave me a credit for my shipping costs which is fair. However, the quality of the pouf is still terrible. What a waste of time and money.

abelc23
5/10/17

Easy to design and very easy to place order (and TAKE MY MONEY!), however business cards arrived with the pertinent text side BLANK! Proof designed was correct and somehow they were generated, signed off on by QC and put in a box and shipped...Immediately emailed customer "service" to receive a canned generic response about how they were working on it and researching further. After 3 phone calls totaling approximately 1.5 hours of hold time and 5 rounds of back and forth emails, I finally was able to reach a person to refund my $25 and made them wait until I received an email confirming cancellation of the order and refund initiation. Total waste of time and money. Poorly run, poorly organized and overseas call centers (referring to themselves as "different department") make for a trainwreck of an organization. I'm beyond irritated to have to have spent so much time and effort on tracking down and consequentially demanding a refund for a $25 online purchase. It's 2017, get your act together Zazzle.

maureenb39
5/10/17

I can't thank you enough!
I think the girl's name was Kathy - She was understanding, efficient and most certainly helpful!
You are lucky to have her - I am so grateful!

ms411
5/10/17

I've ordered many customized items from Zazzle in the past without any issue...until this last order. It took them almost four weeks and multiple inquiries from me on the status of my item for them to tell me the product I ordered was out of stock. The birthday party that I purchased the item for came and went. My order has now been cancelled and I will be going with a reliable competitor to create the belated birthday gift. Zazzle just lost another customer.

christinaj35
5/10/17

I ordered thank you cards on 4/30/17, which Zazzle stated would be delivered 5/8/17 (first lie). Their website states Please allow one business day for processing (second lie). Four business days later, Quality Control emailed me with a sizing issue and stated Once we receive your response, we will reply to confirm your request (third lie). Two hours later I replied asking them to proceed as is. To date, I have never received a confirmation email back nor a response to my other 3 emails to support looking for a status update. Ive also placed 3 telephone calls to customer service (wait times each over 30 minutes each). First, Jack advised he would email production and upgrade shipping. No response back. Second, Anan who promised the same thing and finally with a Supervisor named Michael who could do nothing more nor could he guarantee a firm delivery date. The only excuse was they were experiencing high volume. As my prints were still in production and clearly would not be delivered any time soon, I cancelled my order. Now I have to wait 7-10 days for a refund. How quick they are to process your credit card, but not your order.

Tip for consumers: If you have a deadline, don't order from them

tonyah25
5/10/17

I ordered custom baby shower invitations never arrived I contact customer service whom stated they would overnight me some by 10am next morning never happened. If you call customer service you will wait one hour each time. Shipping is horrible. I will never order from this company again.

chrisr231
5/9/17

Kathy, I greatly appreciated your assistance in working through the issues I was having. The wait was long 39 minutes but when you answered my call, you "working blindly" figured out what I wanted to do and provided great instruction for me as a first time user of Zazzle. I appreciate your patience and clear instruction and effort to get me what I wanted on the single page card. Also your instructions to get this to process with the Groupon worked perfectly. We can't wait to see the finished product and hope to use these cards to thank our realtors who have booked rentals with us and to thank the people who have stayed with us. I like your job title as "Customer Service Hero" as that is how I was viewing you while we were getting the card "just right"
Thanks so much!
Chris and Karen

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

103 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
alicec84
Alice C.
on 2/15/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

45 Photos for Zazzle