US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sophien
10/21/09

Zazzle can be a good place to make custom tee shirts for gifts. You can design your own using their website, or you can upload a picture. The shipping is quick and the prices aren't bad. My biggest complaint is how slow their web interface can be. I've ordered 3 times, but the last time I gave up because their site was so slow and I used CafePress.com instead which is also good.

margaretm2
4/1/11

I have never placed a negative review for any internet company before even though I have been shopping online for years. I have never found such a difficult company to deal with. I tried to pay through Paypal, but they never directed me to the Paypal site so I could choose where I wanted the funds to come from, so I had to cancel the order. I have never had a site place an order through Paypal without directing me to the Paypal site. I placed the order again, and they apparently sent a confirmation e-mail to an old e-mail address that I have not used for 6 years instead of the email address I supplied, then cancelled the order because I did not respond. The 3rd time I tried to place the order, they insisted that the billing address I gave did not match the one on file with my credit card company, even though it most certainly did match. I contacted my credit card company, and they siad that there was no problem on their end, and that they had supplied Zazzle with a phone number to call if they had any questions, but that was apparently too much trouble for Zazzle, so instead they just kept sending me emails threatening to cancel my order if I did not supply sensitive information to them via email. When I tried to phone customer support, the person I talked to said he could not help with billing issues. Even though Zazzle only gave me 48 hours to reply to their nasty emails, they couldn't respond promptly to my emails asking why they needed this information. Finally I got an email giving me a number to call for their fraud department - what fraud? - and said I must respond within 24 hours or the order would be cancelled. When I called, I repeatedly got voicemail, and no one ever reponded to the messages I left. This all seems to be some sort of scam, and the company seems to be very shady. At the very least, they have a horrible customer support department. I will never order from them again, and I would advise anyone thinking of ordering from them to try to find the products elsewhere, This is one dot com company that needs to go under.

lisal28
9/4/12

This was the WORST online experience I have ever had. I ordered my wedding invitations and accessories and they came out all different sizes. They didn't match. . .the quality of the paper is CHEAP. I could have gotten better quality if I went to the local drug store and picked up a package of invitations. What is worse, when I called Customer Service, the rep was mean, insulting, and kept saying the same thing "you made the mistake" and "this is our policy". His supervisor was even worse. . .said the same phrases over and over again. They rude and insensitive and did not try to remedy the situation. I sent the entire order back in the precise way they told me they had to send it back. I have the UPS tracking showing it was delivered. Yet they say they never received it. I have yet to receive my refund which is over $400 . . .please don't trust this site, especially with something important. I learned this the hard way.

moc
12/28/10

I ordered some customised mugs for a Christmas present, I ended up spending over $50. When the mugs did come they had sent me someone else's order!! When i emailled them I recieved an automated email, no apology. An apology would have been nice because by the time the new shipment came Christmas had been and gone. Today I recieved the reprinted mugs and they have been printed on different sizes, when i ordered all the same size!
I would not deal with Zazzle again

angelac
11/8/09

I wanted to comment on how great Zazzle.com is as an on-line company. To welcome the newest member of my husbands family, baby Elli, everyone will be getting together in a few weeks to meet her for the first time. (She was born in August & lives in Wyoming with her mommy & daddy). As a family tradition, we get a button for each big ocassion we are together. So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" So, on Friday, I downloaded her picture, created the button and ordered 20 of them to be shipped. I received an order confirmation email immediately. Then, on Saturday, I received another email stating they were being shipped! AMAZING! Not only did the company deliver what they promise, they deliver quickly. We have ordered from them before and will do so again! Thank you Zazzle.com

annief14
10/1/14

wish I had looked here before ordering. I bought gifts well in advance of the supposed shipping times.I have received nothing and all correspondence has been ignored by them. So basically they took my money and gave me nothing.

Tip for consumers: don't use them. They have basically taken my money and left me with a very disappointed person. I showed him a photo of the gift, he was excited, it never arrived and I have received no explanation or refund.

sherylw5
3/9/15

I ordered a gift on 2/24/15 for a party I was going to on 3/7/15. I paid the extra shipping costs to get the gift by 3/4/15. However, I called Zazzle on the 6th and they just sent it out. The tracing number isn't even valid yet. There is no way I can get the gift 2 days before they send it out. Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!! Now I am going to have to find a gift locally since you can't depend on Zazzle!!!!!!!!! I called customer service and she said they can refund my order. What good does that do? When I tried to explain it to the customer service lady how important this order was to me she hung up on me.

Tip for consumers: Don't count on them!!!!!!!!!

clairel21
11/21/15

I don't even know what the turn out of the shirt is but I do know this:
I ordered the shirt FOUR MONTHS AGO!
I have not got it yet…
I have contacted them and every time they either put me on hold or say it will come soon, we are still processing it.
I ordered it for a friend for her birthday.
Her birthday was two months ago…
I called and asked for a refund because I never got it and did not need it anymore,
They said I waited to long to do that.
When I said it was because they waited to long to send it they HUNG UP ON ME!
It is unacceptable to keep someone waiting for 4 months.
Don't use zazzle.com

Tip for consumers: DONT

jamesa7
10/25/10

still waiting for some cards i ordered , mabe i can use them next 20th anniversaty i have...oh no wait its never going to come again ..thanks zazzle

garyc53
3/26/15

This company is one huge scam and rip off. I ordered a framed poster last month and it was a piece of garbage reproduction. Horrible beyond words. I returned it over three weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from these crooks or to have my money refunded. Stay far away from these people.... seems like a site that deals in crap and it's hard to get any customer satisfaction once they have your money!!!!

UPDATE: okay, it was three weeks since returning the item when I wrote this review. I got an email from them saying "oh, we're sorry....blah, blah, blah..." Told me it would be 14-21 days to get my refund. That will make it almost 6 weeks!!! WORST online experience ever. I do a LOT of shopping online, even for simple household items, and I will never go back here. Read how many customer service complaints there are. That should tell you something.

zuex
3/17/11

bad, bad, bad
don't waste your time and money, they sent me the wrong product twice and missed my deadline for weeding invitation. Website look good but service and product horrible.. Not recommended at all, be carful

lyndau
12/26/15

I ordered on December 8th after making sure that allowed plenty of time for Christmas delivery. When there was no sign of my order I emailed Zazzle twice, after checking the progress on the web site which still said "processing". I received no response to my emails, but finally got a message stating that my order was shipping two days ago. The UPS site says delivery expected January 4th; obviously way too late for Christmas.

I have ordered from Zazzle for several years without incident. Somehow things have gone terribly wrong. You could have made this up to me Zazzle. You could have sent it with expedited shipping after you received my emails. You could have offered a discount. You could have simply responded to my emails with an apology. Having done none of these things, you have now made it clear that customer service at Zazzle is nonexistent. The brick and mortar stores can be grateful to you though, since you now provide the kind of online experience that will keep them in business.

I also order from Café Press, and they have not let me down. From now on, they will receive all my business.

jayw31
3/26/15

This the worst online company I have ever encountered. I placed an order on Feb. 26 supplied my own logo all they had to do was print. It is now March 23 and it is saying my order is still in process. I have trying emailing, no response, called everyday on hold after an hour, I hung up.; Please don't be fool by these positive reponses because after what I have experienced, they could not true, these disgard your emails and well as phone call. They need to be out of business. DON'T WASTE TIME OR MONEY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

melj14
12/13/15

Received the completely wrong order that was billed to someone else in a different country, when trying to contact this company they have not responded with anything and I have sent 5 emails in the last 60 hours to tell them that they sent the wrong thing and need to send my correct order as I needed it in a hurry. Pathetic company, will never use them again. Customer service is a joke. Have asked for a full refund and to shove the order up their a@&! - doubt ill see my $65 dollars again though.

kimberlyj33
11/30/15

I ordered a T-Shirt for my boyfriend for Christmas, its something he has always been looking for and I finally found it!! I was ecstatic about the find! After waiting a few days for money to be transferred to my PayPal account I ordered the T-Shirt on the 19th, I went to check on the order status today to see that the order had been cancelled and I didn't receive an email or any sort of acknowledgment that it had been cancelled!!!! This is my first time ordering online in forever and I was completely disappointed!!!! If this issue is not resolved my rating will stay at the 1 Star!

UPDATE: A Representative from Zazzle called my personally to apologize for everything that had happened. he offered me a free $10 off code for my next purchase, when I received the email for my code it was not for $10 but for 30% off, it was nice to have someone actually contact me and apologize. I did finally after having to remake my order receive my package, shirt is not the greatest quality by any means but I was impressed to see how well the picture on the shirt turned out.

tessg2
2/1/15

I have been involved in numerous weddings and large celebrations. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! The absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with--on every level. MECHI the "supervisor" was beyond passive aggressive, offered no resolutions for wedding invitations that were two weeks late; she was so indifferent to their error, she said, "Well, I won't say they will come tomorrow--keep in mind we had been promised two other delivery dates!!!!! Deal with MINT or TINY PRINTS--any place but zazzle. WRITE YOUR OWN before even thinking of using zazzle. I wish there were a NO STAR rating.

ks84
1/27/15

WOW!~ This company is absolutely horrible. IF you're considering buying from them, please.... please.. take the time and find a more reputable company. Even if you are in LOVE with the pattern or the appearance of your product-- please, think again. I'm only trying to save you from the disappointment that will arrive (Or not arrive) at your doorstep in the weeks to come. The products here are horrible quality, worse is the customer service and the return policy. Again, even if you're sure you'll love the product you THINK YOU See on their website, I strongly urge you to reconsider and use a more reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site... You're welcome in advance.

brittanys1
3/16/11

this is the worst custom site ever. i designed a men's necktie that simply said "im awesome" i used the fonts they provided and the colors they provided... i DID NOT upload any pictures or logos. about a week after i placed my order and made a payment i got an email saying that it was copyright infringement and they can not print this item. apparently a wrestler on WWE has "im awesome" as a catchphrase. since when did freedom of speech become copywrited. i personally think its a load a B.S. anyone can say that they "are awesome" thanks zazzle for ruining my kids gift to their father for fathers day by simply saying hes "awesome". you guys suck. oh... and im STILL waiting on my refund.

nicolef
3/10/11

I order 2 St. Patricks day shirts almost 2 weeks ago. I received my order Tuesday when I opened the packaged they had sent me the wrong size, I had ordered a XL and they sent me a M. When I called and told them I was leaving Friday for St. Patricks day they told me tough luck. Then I spoke with a manager who said they were going to overnight it to me so I would have it by Thursday... Today is Thursday and they just sent me a email saying they still haven't shipped the shirt yet. I am really upset because this is an error on there part and they are acting like it is my fault... Never will I do buisness there again

mikec15
1/7/11

Horrible....bureaucratic idiots
Zazzle refused to print a poster for me because the poster contained the picture of a sign of Mt. Bachelor and they said I had to get a release from the resort???? This poster was for may daughter commemorating her participation in the Junior Olympics held at Mt. Bachelor. Basically, they refuse to print any image that has a copy righted logo. They claim it is copy right law....so I guess every private use photo that has any logo or image that is copy righted must have a release before they print it...they need to get real. Don't waste your time with these folks

colletteh1
12/24/15

Ordered a pair of personalize car mats for my daughters Christmas Gift on 12/14.. I was guaranteed my order before Christmas, even paid for 2 day shipping for extra security to ensure it would be received. No Car Mats, and no email to advise me that my order would be delayed. Called customer service, on hold for 1hr and still no assurance. I have read great reviews, but this experience has made me very bitter towards services provided. Never Again!

lorad2
12/20/15

Like many of you, I wished I'd read the reviews prior to ordering. I ordered 4 pillows. Liked two and wanted to return two. As directed on Zazzle website, I sent an email requesting RMA. "If you don't like it, we'll take it back. Really it's that simple"....wow is that misleading! Sent an email requesting return on 12/1. I did receive a reply on 12/3 asking for more details. I replied again on 12/5. On 12/8 received email asking for details about replacement items. I replied on 12/10 and sent item numbers AND pictures of replacements. Today (12/17) I followed up and stated 'I have not had a response. Please advise." I did receive a response, HOWEVER, it was the same email asking for details about replacement items. I forwarded my email with details. Then I received ANOTHER email from Zazzle asking me for details about replacement items. I have currently been on hold for 25 minutes..giving me time to write this review. Buyers Beware! Stay Away!

lexied1
12/14/15

I will never be buying from Zazzle ever again. I needed invites sent out by a day ago, and I paid 50 dollars in express shipping and STILL NOTHING. Not even a shipped confirmation. Just still being processed. Waist of money and I will be using Tiny Prints from now on! I tried contact customer service and was on hold for over 20 minutes and I also emailed twice with no response!

elenas21
3/6/15

I was really happy to find this website as it has so many cute ideas. I have ordered business cards to try it out. Three weeks after the order has been placed the status was still showing as "processing". That's when I got concerned and sent my first enquiry about my order status. The response was- we haven't received the payment. I have checked my bank account and confirmed that payment has been made on the day of the order. "Lovely" lady named Julie replied that I need to provide the proof. After a few more emails back and forth they still insisted that the payment hasn't been made! So, I had to call my bank and confirm with them. My further enquiries have been ignored by the Zazzle team. Then I see that the status of my order says "cancelled". I was furious! Made another enquiry- the response (by the same Julie) was- please send your bank details, we will issue a refund. WTF?? I've never left a bad review but in this case I'm beyond myself and very disappointed!!! I never got my order, the money has been out of my account for 2 months, they haven't even apologised!!! I would never ever use or recommend this website to anyone, unless you want to waste your time and energy and get NOTHING in the end. Horrible, disgusting and very disappointing... And guess what- there is nowhere I could leave my feedback- not on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/zazzle nor on their website!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

kaylao
2/8/15

the worst company I have ever had to deal with. I ordered invitations from them for my wedding and they put the date of 2014 on them. my wedding is March 2015. when I called to get this corrected I was told that I would get an express delivery of new invitations and have them in 5 days. on the fifth day I call to check on my order I was told that the employee that I spoke to was new and that they made an error in order for me to receive my correct invitation I had to send them the old ones. mind you I had already been dealing with them for 3 weeks and my wedding was two and a half months away. I informed them that I did not have time to wait another 2 weeks to receive the new invitation that I wanted a refund and would stick with the ones that were incorrect. two weeks later I received brand new invitations with the correct date. when I was supposed to be receiving a refund. so now I have over 200 invitations and still no refund. a manager was supposed to be handling this when I called to complain again they said she had made a mistake. so I had to call for times to get a refund and still have not received it. I would never again order from this company. and to top it off customer service was the rudest I've ever experienced. stay away!!!!

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

62 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: We are so sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your order. Can you please message us your order number or the email address on your account?
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered.
You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.
3 weeks ago