Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

emmelinen
5/5/17

My customer service rep was extremely helpful! I placed an order and the image on my computer looked different than the one on my phone, and I called to confirm that none of the letters were overlapping. She triple checked and made sure it was perfect and ready to go. She was efficient and kind. Only complaint was long hold time before I spoke to her (almost 30 minutes) but being a week before mother's day I could understand it would be that way.

davidm634
5/5/17

This poster of Louis Sencert~Surgeon ~ Medical Caricature ~ by H. Frantz c.1900, was the perfect gift for a surgeon & friend who recently operated on my wife. He absolutely loved it! The printing surpassed my expectations. Excellent!

Tip for consumers: Great items. Excellent Printing, Fast service. 30 No hassle return policy to boot!

marybethm4
5/4/17

Thanks to Lenard, a great asset to the Zazzle company, who delivered excellent customer service regarding my son's graduation invite order. He was clear in his communications, fast, and very, very customer focused!

Thank you Lenard for your stellar service! You are indeed a great asset to Zazzle!!

Regards,

Mary Beth Manninen

gvv2
5/4/17

Amanda provided best in class customer service and personally made sure my issue was resolved under some very strenuous circumstances. Her professionalism & very caring attitude transpired through the line of communication, which contributed to turning a VERY sour situation/experience for me into one where I with no doubt will be a happy returning customer thanks to her. Zazzle is very lucky to have Amanda on their team!!

deborahv20
5/4/17

I had ordered Family Reunion Invitations and specialized envelopes ~ I received my invites however, the envelopes weren't with them ~ I emailed customer service ~ Much to my surprise there was a response right a way ~ It was explained to me that they were specialized it would take longer to print ~ Explaining I had to send my invitations out ASAP I was told that they would expedite the process and it was escalated up ~ AGAIN, much to my surprise I had my envelopes within 3 days and was able to get my invites out in time... I can't say Thank you enough to Lorraine (Customer service rep) She took care of me keeping me abreast of every step ~ It was wonderful having someone care about me and my issue as much as I did... You have a real jem in Lorraine... I hope this gets to her boss so he/she can give credit where credit is due..... BECAUSE of Lorraine and the way she handles my issue I will continue to use Zassle and tell everyone of my wonderful experience !!

emilyg74
5/4/17

I had a problem with my order that took over an hour to resolve and Terri was so helpful, so patient, so nice. She didn't just go the extra mile; she went the extra 10 miles! You are so fortunate to have her on your team at Zazzle representing your company. She even called me back later in the day to confirm that my issue had been resolved. I wish I could do something more for her than write a positive review in order to express how grateful I am for her help. She really is the best!

elizabethw130
5/3/17

They obviously do not read messages that are sent to them. I want my money back, because your company has failed to do as It said it was going to do. I.e. sending me the correct things, in a timely matter(not 5 weeks when you pay for express) and for your customer service to ACCTUALLY READ THE EMAILS THAT ARE SENT TO THEM!
I thought the first time I ordered it was beginner's challenges, but after the 2nd, and final time I'm refusing to shop again with them. I just want my money back, and wish I could have had my guests enjoy what I was hoping to be the prettiest of invites for my shower. But instead I had to buy from another company, for twice the amount, and I'm now out what I paid from zazzle, not the stress I need before my wedding!

sonial22
5/2/17

this website has a number of fake reviews and the products are terrible. then, if you try to call someone- there is an announcement of a 30min wait time. if you try to follow instructions to cancel an order, the instructions don't work. FAKE reviews. my wedding invitations turned out to be cheap postcards, nothing like what was online.

lf45
5/1/17

I haven't used this company in a couple years and boy things have changed-it use to be amazing!! WHAT HAPPENED? I ordered a t-shirt 20 days ago and have yet to receive it. I keep asking when it will arrive and I am not given an answer. This is absolutely ridiculous!! Zazzle had no trouble charging my credit card.....now if only they could figure out how to make the t-shirt. VERY UNHAPPY. I wanted to update this review. Within an hour of my review zazzle contacted me. I received the t-shirt the next day. The shirt is wonderful I just wish I could have had it within the time frame promised. Thank you, Amanda at Zazzle and SiteJabber for allowing to express my opinion.

paulaj34
5/1/17

I order a Throw Blanket for a Birthday present for my friend. Paid extra for express shipping. Made sure to order it in plenty or time and it was still late to arrive. I spoke to Customer Service and they insured me they would get it there in time. But again it did not. This was my first order from Dazzle and I will not order from them again! Do not use this company if you want something sent on time!!

sb208
4/28/17

Lorraine was extremely patient with me, she went the extra mile to help find/design an invitation I was happy with. What she did I could have NEVER done. I enjoyed chatting with her as she worked her magic.

tarag27
4/28/17

I had the pleasure of having Carey help me with my problem. Carey was professional and kind. He addressed my concern and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and retain me as a customer with Zazzle. Carey is an asset to the company. Having a knowledgeable, professional and kind representative like Carey will put Zazzle above the many other internet competitors. A job well done and much appreciated.

marcop32
4/28/17

I placed an order and paid for RUSH deliver, this was on 4/22/2017. It was supposed to get delivered between 4/26-4/28. Which is what i needed for this weekend. I never received any update so I called in today 4/28 and they told me that it has not been made yet. So or course I had to cancel the order and hopefully I can get refunded and not have to wait 3 or 4 months for that, with out me having to keep calling them.
I guess I should of researched it better before placing any order and having high expectations.

EDIT 4
5/2/2017

I received an email from Zazzle after I wrote this review. They said that they were going to take care of me and make sure that everything was fixed. The kept their promise in everything that they wrote. I am actually surprised. Down to the detail. For that itself, I think I will try this website again....

kelleyc12
4/28/17

Zazzle rocks. I order customized stamps from them frequently and they are always lovely (with speedy shipping)! However, in this particular case, I was SUPER impressed with the customer service I received when I purchased an iPhone 7 phone case. This company is all about ensuring their customers are highly satisfied. I can honestly say that I have NEVER received such superb service. Highly recommend this store and it will continue to be my go-to shop for many items!

Tip for consumers: Zazzle has it all! Including the best Customer Service ever!!

katij1
4/27/17

They had a coupon code for 50% off and it does not take 50% off. The invitations I was buying were $1.17 and they ended up in my cart for .97 cents. Anyone who can do simple math knows that is not right. I didn't mind paying .97 cents but I didn't order because no way am I supporting false advertisement.

kyleh61
4/27/17

An outstanding company with so many different choices of beautiful items. Their customer service is one of the best I've seen. Very polite and they always want their customers happy!

lynner15
4/26/17

I had an ongoing problem for over 6 month. I emailed, used the contact form and called several times. I finally got two guys that were willing to go the extra mile. Thank you Nicholas and Rob!

roberts592
4/26/17

zazzle company has a lot of problems but there is one saving grace , a guy named Carey if you can get a hold of this guy ,he always makes things right. Hats off to Carey there is always one person in a company who gets the job done right

elizabethk94
4/25/17

I love my new toothbrush holder, I customized it with my to favorite things: my two Australian Shepherds. And, it came out great

wendyn25
4/25/17

If so could give this a -5 for customer service. I order business cards 3 weeks ago and they still can not give me a status on.my order. I honestly think they are going to take my money and that's it. They double charged me to begin with, however I did get that back, but the cards I believe are never coming. Please take my advice and go a different route for your business cards.

sherris25
4/25/17

Kathy was patient, professional and warm ~ all at the same time. A Venn diagram of effective customer service.

maggieg18
4/24/17

Zazzle does not provide a stable working platform to designers as promised. Stores disappear; products disappear; created products do not display for public view the list is endless. Zazzle ignores that it has major technical issues and refuses to correct same. When complaints are registered outside of the Zazzle Forum which is controlled by deletion, a Zazzle employee will post a we will look into this comment and disappear permanently. There is no look into factor just ignore it and it will go away practice. Empty promises are continually made to correct technical issues on its working platform and designer requests for the correction of missing products and products that do not display for public view are ignored. This has been an on-going practice ever prominent since 2013 and has been allowed to escalate month after month year after year to the point now that it has brought designer sales to its knees. This is an unacceptable and fraudulent business practice. Any company that makes money off of any and all of its customers, which includes designers that create products they sell, is logically required to provide a working platform and owns the duty of maintaining that platform on a consistent basis. All designers are required to accept Zazzles Terms Of Use that protect Zazzle from all the things they fear, but Zazzle offers absolutely no support to address and fix countless technical issues, other than to itself, brick and mortar businesses and six figure designers, all of which bring in millions of dollars in sales yearly. Main stream designer technical issue corrections are not even on a list of what must be done. This is an egregious violation of fair business practice and needs to be addressed. This is not he said she said. Over 1,000 screen prints and over 800 missing products say otherwise.
Correct all outstanding technical issues from February 9, 2017 to present date and moving forward. 6 months and 800+ products is an unacceptable wait time and it continues on a daily basis. Correct all outstanding technical issues from February 9, 2017 to present date and moving forward. 6 months and 800+ products is an unacceptable wait time and it continues on a daily basis.

Do not respond with questions and phantom promises...ensure this major issue is resolved NOW.

msc6
4/21/17

No dispute with the order number listed here. Beautiful work every order I've made. Their "rules" are not clear, though, and twice I've had a problem returning something. Recently though, Zazzle made things right and gave me a refund even though it was not in their "rules." I've made another order. Thanks for the best, Zazzle, and please make your policies more user friendly.

danas83
4/20/17

I was working on a custom ribbon that would not edit properly. I had worked with another representative for almost two hours, prior to Carey, who did not follow up to complete the necessary edits for me to place the order. When I called back, I was frustrated and tired. Carey worked with me to ensure my project was a success. He did not give up until I was completely happy with the final product. Furhmore, he recognized the struggles and frustration I experienced trying to create this DIY ribbon, as well as my disappointment with my past customer service encounter. He compensated me for my time by expediting shipping. This was important since I lost a considerable amount of time trying to create the ribbon. (I use Safari browser and wish it was more compatible with your site). Time is of the essence since it is for my mom's 70th!! Carey was helpful, patient, capable and gracious. What began as a terrible experience was left on a positive note. Thanks to him, I would use Zazzle again!! Thank you, Carey!!!!

chynac
4/19/17

I received my order and absolutely loved everything but the font appeared to small on my business cards, so I contacted Customer Service explained to them my dilemma and they were quick to offer me a suggestion on how i can change my design to fix the issue and gave me an account credit to reorder my cards and did not make me ship my previous batch back to them! I love their products, design options and will definitely continue my business with them

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle