Review of Zazzle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

daliab
12/23/16

Ordered 2 recipe binders on dec 8th & dec12th for my college kids per one of them wish. Received 1st one 1 1/2" instead of 1" which makes it bulky (that's partly why I special ordered it) the 2nd never arrived. Called customer service (your wait is 33mins) then explained to the guy (didn't help a bit) then talked to supervisor who said he's on the case & will express ship it & rush making it. Sent emails, called... never received them till Christmas!!!! Horrible timing!!! They do a good job if you're not in a rush & willing to take risk if it's wrong to have enough time for redo

lynnp23
12/23/16

Consumer Beware!! Zazzle engages in deceptive and potentially unlawful selling practices. The company advertises products not currently in stock and charges consumers credit card for unavailable inventory. Additionally, Zazzle staff fails to inform consumers that their orders have not been processed and will not automatically issue a refund for unfulfilled orders unless requested by the consumer. Moreover, to avoid refunding consumers for non-receipt of merchandise, Zazzle staff will offer expedited shipping at no additional cost including deceptive assurance of eventual receipt of purchased goods. Consumers can contact their banking institution to request full refund for non-receipt of purchased items and/or submit a consumer complaint to the Federal Trade Commission.

tarap29
12/23/16

I placed an order for a custom t-shirt on December 10, and the order status has said estimated delivery December 16-19 since December 14. But no delivery, and no response to my inquiries. They were, however, very efficient at charging me for the item that I will not have to give as a Christmas gift.

sandif4
12/23/16

My Mom passed and my brother has spent the past year putting together our Family Tree, Placed an order on the 17th with express tracking to get a My Family Tree binder for him for Christmas. Expected delivery was today. Sent an email this morning after seeing that is is still being made. Got a response back "closed for holidays to spend time with our families. Will respond Tuesday AFTER Christmas"......very disappointed.

ck85
12/23/16

I placed an order for 4 matching shirts (Christmas presents) on December 5th. My credit card was charged the next day. The "estimated delivery" was (and still is on my account) Dec. 12-14. It is December 23rd and the status is still "making." When I called to check on my order they offered to cancel it or expedite it. I chose expedite but received an email (about 5 minutes after hanging up from the 45 minute phone call) stating my order did not make it to shipping that day (it was noon on the east coast so it was only 9 a.m. on the west coast. I am extremely disappointed!!

charlesl91
12/23/16

I recently reviewed www.zazzle.com and was pretty harsh. I had ordered my stuff for delivery for the holidays, but it was not delivered in time. I wrote a review on this site and got a response from Zazzle.

They overnighted my order to me and credited my card for the full order! They said it might take a couple of weeks for me to receive my credit; however, it was there within two business days. Even though I did not receive it on time, I still received my order in time to give it to the kids just a couple of days after the holidays. I was very pleased with the quality of my order. The graphics were good, and the shirts were Beefy Haynes, which I consider to be good quality shirts. I have ordered shirts from some other locations, and they were super thin and cheap.

The bottom line is that even though the order was late, they did a good job of taking care of me. I am going to give them another chance; however, I will place my order even earlier if it is a holiday order.

maryh270
12/23/16

I too was scammed by this company. I did not order my product until Dec 16th. But I did pay for the product to be shipped by Dec 23rd. Seeing all of these reviews is shocking. Want kind of idiot runs this type of business. If your that far behind, why on earth would you except an order on the 16th for a Dec 23rd delivery when you can even deliver the orders from November on time. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that these are Christmas presents. And no it is not okay to send it after the holidays. I called today to see when my order would be completed and found out that they are closed until Jan 2nd. Seriously- you guys need your heads examined- robbing from all of these people and spoiling their holidays. I would never recommend this company to anyone. There are far too many reputable companies that would love to have all of our business. And yes Zazzle, you will be refunding all of my money!!!

pf29
12/23/16

Though there was an issue with my order, customer service was super accommodating. Feel confident that if i'm not satisfied with what i get they will be receptive & helpful

tinamariem
12/23/16

I'm so disappointed. I haven't received my order or a response from customer service. I placed an order on the 8th. The estimated delivery was the 19th but according to the web page it hasn't shipped yet.

debt11
12/23/16

I placed an order on 12/19 and paid extra for Express Delivery so that it would arrive for Christmas. The status of my order is still being made. The estimated delivery date is still showing as today. Apparently the company has already shut down for the holiday. I am disappointed, will not order from Zazzle again and will not recommend them to anyone.

andrewm214
12/23/16

I placed an order for an in stock item on 4 Dec. Apparently "Most of our products have a turnaround time of 24 hours" (site help) so 15 working days before I needed it seemed like plenty. - well it took a week before they were dispatched, and another 2 weeks after that It's Christmas and I still don't have my order.
I realise these are custom made items, but if it's too late to order for Christmas they should tell people that before they order. (I ordered another custom-made item from another company on 14 Dec, and I had it on the 16th).

susanf113
12/23/16

I placed an order on 12/19 and paid extra for Express Delivery so that it would arrive today which is 12/23/16. I just checked the status of my order and it is still being made! The delivery date is still showing as today but clearly that's going to be impossible. I called customer service and also sent an email but they seem to be closed for the holiday. Lucky them! They don't have to deal with all their disappointed customers. I could have ordered from so many places but instead made the mistake of ordering from Zazzle. The sad part is they haven't even sent me an email saying the shipment will be delayed. Very frustrated that my dad won't receive his gift this year.

bettys61
12/23/16

I wrote a previous review on Zazzle's inability to deliver my order which was made 1-6-2016 (I needed my order as Christmas gifts). In that review my order had not yet been delivered, and I was given 3 delivery dates that never came to fruition, including a pre-Christmas delivery date. After hearing from the company due to that less than stellar review, they offered to credit my credit card in full and to keep the products when I receive them. I received my products...finally on 1-6-2017 exactly 4 full weeks after I originally placed my order and my credit card was credited for the full amount.
I give them 3 stars for following through with their promise, up from the 1 star originally posted. Needless to say my Christmas gifts were VERY LATE. After those 4 weeks of not knowing when or if my order would ever be fulfilled, I have mixed emotions about their ability to handle the holiday crunch. Customers deserve more transparency and up to date information on any order they place with Zazzle. Just for the record...my previous experiences ordering from Zazzle had always been above and beyond excellent, but for some reason, this past holiday season of 2016, they just fell apart. I can only hope that they will not repeat the issues that befell them this past holiday season. I will give them another chance because I know that they can do better.

rebeccap82
12/22/16

I am so disappointed with the service of this company. When I placed my order on December 7th, estimated delivery date was between December 13-15, so I decided to go ahead with the order INSTEAD of another company. When my order had not arrived by the 19th, I emailed them. When I still did not receive a response from them by the next day, late afternoon, I called. I waited for 57 minutes to speak to a representative, who then informed me that my order had NOT even been processed. Finally on December 21 at 7:45 P.M. I received an e-mail informing me that my order would NOT ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! If they had even e-mailed me on the 15th ( the original deliver date stated), I could have at least tried to order something similar from another company. At this late date it's impossible to order a replacement from any company! Such poor service!

amyk88
12/22/16

I've ordered from Zazzle before but I will NEVER order from them again. I placed an order at the beginning of December with a delivery date of 12/11-12/12. My tracking information never worked but I wasn't alarmed at the time since it takes a while for it to be updated.

Once my package did not arrive I reached out to customer service via email who after 72 hours of waiting told me the delivery date was an estimate and I should wait until 12/17 to see if I get them. After that they promptly told me my package was in North Carolina and suddenly their tracking information on the website said the same thing. It wasn't until after I emailed again disputing my order they said it was in Philadelphia (which usually takes an additional 1-2 days to get to my house).

I demanded a refund for my product but "Tram" would only refund my shipping charge to my account for future use. After the product never showed up I tried to call their customer service line and my estimated wait was 95 minutes. Furious, I emailed "Tram" back demanding a full refund. He responded and said they would refund my purchase back to my card on file but it will take 7-21 business days for the transaction to be completed.

First and foremost 21 days for a refund is unacceptable but I wasn't going to get anywhere with these idiots. Suddenly my order (that was apparently in mid shipment) says it was returned back to the sender and arrived on 12/16 which is WELL before SECOND promised date by customer service which only leads me to believe they lied the entire time and never actually processed my order.

chrisj150
12/22/16

I ordered two t-shirts on December 11th. Paid SIX DOLLARS to ship two shirts that weigh nothing. Order confirmation said expected delivery December 19th to 21st. I never received a shipping confirmation, it is the 22nd and my order has not arrived, the link to check order says my t-shirts are being "made." There is no way to ask someone, just a useless set of FAQs. I can only assume that when/if I do get shirts it will be after Christmas. There are MANY places online to buy custom t-shirts. Do not buy from these people.

ryang58
12/22/16

I received my two out of three orders which isn't that big of a deal I would have still liked to get all three as they are Christmas gifts I emailed and still haven't received a reply as I'm upset at the fact that my one order has a males name on it and it's for my wife as I was not given the chance to change the name on the item or not have a name at all I'm very disappointed in this as it's something I know my wife would love but I hesitate to give it to her now

gracielam1
12/22/16

I was supposed to receive our holiday cards (my son's first Christmas) between Dec 16-19th. It is now Dec 22nd and nothing. My last day at work before the break is tomorrow and I won't be able to give any out and the ones I have to mail will definitely be late... That's if I get them. Especially since this is his first Christmas I am so sad.

frankk59
12/22/16

Ordered in stock items that were scheduled to be delivered by December 15th. Sent several emails by December 20th and received zero response. Waited online for hours to finally speak with someone December 22nd and was told sorry order won't be on time for Christmas but maybe the week after. The only compensation they offered was free shipping. Don't waste your money if you want something on time. Terrible customer service

brians267
12/22/16

I ordered all of "in stock" clothing on Dec 4. Was told they would be delivered by Dec 14. As of Dec 22, they still haven't shipped, customer service refuses to respond to my emails, and the telephone service center has 90 minute hold times. I will never, ever buy from them again. Stay away.

jayt73
12/22/16

Ordered a week before Christmas.. Even paid extra for fash shipping.. get an email lastnight saying sorry your package will not arrive before Christmas!!! offered me 20% off my next order... yea right like I would go through that again... now my wife dont get what she wanted for Christmas and no time to order from another site!!! Thanks for nothing Zazzle

kerriz
12/22/16

I placed two orders with Zazzle. The first was placed Dec. 1st and was to arrive by Dec. 13th (at the latest). When it had not arrived by the 16th, I wrote to the company and was told that as soon as they had more information they would get back to me. They let me know on the 20th that they would ship it overnight at no extra cost to me. (WOW! Thanks for already getting it to me over a WEEK late!) Then when it arrived - the order was BLANK. They had not printed the picture or message on the front of the bodysuit for my Goddaughter. That meant no surprise gift for her. I'm not going to give her a white plain bodysuit. Thanks for NOTHING except costing me money Zazzle. I will NOT be using you again.

***They sent me an automated response saying they would email me about correcting my order - instead they just made me do more work and take pictures to hopefully get a refund - TERRIBLE customer service

jeffm161
12/22/16

I ordered several products from one artist. I have received some of the order in separate shipments; however I am still missing pieces of the order.

mikaylat2
12/22/16

Every time I send out stationary (which I do a lot, because why not!?) I get stamps to match my whole stationary set. The stamps are always the most talked about item from my family and friends! They love it. I got gorgeous stamps for our Christmas cards this year (gold deer antlers on a deep read backsplash with gold initials) I just dreamed it up and Zazzle made my customized order just the way I imagined it in my mind.

I was SO happy, I decided to skip the stationary store here in town and get thank you cards from Zazzle. I just ordered these peach/pink floral stamps (always in medium!) with our initials. Pink envelopes pre-addressed and black and white striped thank you cards.

Whatever mood you're in, whatever you are searching for, type it in their search box...they've got it! I can't wait to hear the feedback from our thank-you cards this year!! I think this one will be the prettiest set of cards we've ever sent out (only spent $40!!)

danp97
12/22/16

Ordered on Zazzle.com for my first time because their website GUARANTEED delivery before Christmas. That was Dec 5. Started getting worried this week and tried their customer service number, which is not in service, or maybe just not reachable from Canada. Decided to check online reviews and clearly I'm not alone in my disappointment. I guess I'll be Christmas shopping tomorrow for something else. 1st and last order with zazzle

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

103 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
alicec84
Alice C.
on 2/15/17
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

45 Photos for Zazzle