Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

hannah654
1/22/17

I tried zazzle as well as other sites that can make calendars , canvas prints and cards on line. For a discerning photographer when the quality of the photo is important zazzle gave the best value for the money, especially if one is able to take advantage of the generous discount windows.

maxinem13
1/12/17

If I could give negative stars I would. Shirt to be shipped by Jan 3, 2017 at the latest. Took two weeks to print to begin with. I contacted Zazzle on January 9, telling am I still hadn't received my shirt. I asked for a refund and to not bother shipping it. They wrote back that it has been shipped and to keep the shirt for all the trouble. I looked at my account and the shirt was returned the same day they said to keep it. That means they never shipped it to begin with. Now they say they will refund my account within 21 days. Do not use this company. Customer service is awful. No idea about the finished product, since I doubt mine was ever even made. Never again !!!

mimio3
1/12/17

I read some of the reviews and I was still skeptical because ppl will always have their opinions but I experienced this company first hand and I must say, they are worse than the poorest reviews.
I placed an order and payed extra to have them expedited for my wedding, I kept logging onto the site to see the update on my order and it always said "making." Mind you it tells you that the order is shipped one day after production so I got worried when the day before it was still saying making.
I eventually speak to a "supervisor" who promised that they would overnight my order and it would get to me in time for my wedding etc. Apparently they payed for one part of the order which got to me the day before my wedding, 2 days later but the other part didn't arrive until the Monday after my wedding. I was so hurt that when I called their customer service, the best thing the rep could say was "I understand" and I just lost it! How can you understand that you messed up my wedding? How can you take things like life events so lightly? Unfortunately some person will skim over these reviews and then go ahead and order from them and then write a heartfelt review again... and the cycle continues.
Just go to a another site that will actually make your order on time, this is waste of time and effort. They are so nonchalant and used to the poor service that they don't even try faking that they care.

Tip for consumers: I would give zero's if possible to some of the things above if that was an option.
Just go to a site that will actually make your order on time, this is waste of time and effort. They are so nonchalant and used to the poor service that they don't even try faking that they care.

rongok
1/11/17

My order was "shipped" on the 20th of December 2016. It is now the 12th of Jan 2017 and still nothing. I totally understand the holiday period but emailed to check that my product had been sent and to ask if this was normal for the holiday period. Still no reply. Extremely slack, no contact and disappointed. Hoping I either receive my product or a refund!!

sandral103
1/11/17

I ordered a Martial Arts USB stick on 25 Nov for my son-in-law's birthday which is on 29 December. On the website it said regarding delivery "Shipping Method:
Standard - No Tracking (5-12 Business Days After Manufacturing)". This was a strange one as it indicated that the item would be made to order and yet it was not a personalised item in any way. 2 weeks later it hadn't arrived and when I contacted Zazzle they couldn't give me any indication when it would arrive. By the time it arrived my son-in-law had gone away for Xmas and his birthday and did not therefore receive the item until his return. The USB drive was so small that I really cannot understand why delivery should have taken so long, why it couldn't be tracked or an indication given of delivery time at point of ordering. I would not order from Zazzle again for this reason even though the product itself was very nice.

ashleyg103
1/10/17

I ordered my two custom t-shirts from Zazzle on December 3rd, in hopes that they would be here by Christmas. I started wondering where they were on the 23rd. I emailed the company, but they were closed for the holidays. I never received a reply, by the way. So, no Christmas gift. I then had to leave town on vacation. On the 26th, I received an email saying my package was on the way. The tracking number says it was delivered on the 30th. However...I never received anything! No one can figure it out. I called the post office. My father and I share a PO Box and he was going there every day to look for my packages. Every other package I had ordered from other companies arrived EXCEPT this package from Zazzle. Coincidentally, I ordered something back in 2007 from Zazzle and this item also never was received. I have, in essence, just given this company money without receiving ANYTHING in return...TWICE! Never order from this company. It is a scam. They must use fake tracking numbers, because I find it hard to believe that there was anything really delivered and that it magically disappeared. The Post Office said that the package delivered was 13 oz. How could two t-shirts be in a 13 0z package when an average Men's Large t-shirt weighs about 7.5 - 10 0z? Something seems a bit odd there. The package should have at least been over 14 oz. It doesn't add up. Buyer Beware. This is a scam.

shelbyb48
1/10/17

I ordered three t-shirts as Christmas presents. I placed the order on 12/11/16. They were supposed to arrive between 12/20 and 12/22. It is now 1/10/17. Still nothing. All I've gotten was one e-mail after I complained the first time (but I had the misfortune to complain on Thursday, 12/22. and wouldn't you know it? all Zazzle employees were off on Friday, 12/23 - seriously? you're in retail during the holidays! So I didn't hear anything about my complaint till 12/27.). Nothing since.

ginap31
1/9/17

This is not the first time that one of my Zazzle orders has been late but yet, I tried giving them another chance. This is the final straw for me, and it is sad because I used Zazzle for several products over the past few years but as of late the service is incredibily disappointing.

Before placing the order on a gift that I created for my boyfriend, I made sure to check to see the estimated delivery time, and even paid $28 for express shipping to ensure it would arrive in time... But of course it is still in production, and yet it was due to arrive today.

I reached out to Zazzle support on Saturday to get insight on if the items would be sent out and arrive by the date. On Sunday morning I was merely dismissed by a reply from a rep saying, "As of yet, there does not seem to be any delays with your order." Because I had a feeling this was incorrect, I reached back out(pretty much asking the same question again about the shipment, and they responded with no apology and just said that it would ship the next business morning(aka this morning).

But as of right now, 2PM(Central time) it is still in production. At this point, I just can't take it with Zazzle. If they are unable to make it by the estimated time, they should at least be able to give an accurate timeline to when it will be shipped out. It is unacceptable that so many Zazzle customers have to stress-- especially when the products are more than likely gifts or for business purposes.

Zazzle must understand that people plan around their timeline. If the timeline is difficult to fufill-- COMMUNICATE with your customers. Don't say it will be completed within a timeframe that you cannot handle. Even more, train your reps to provide honest information. I try to be as resonable as possible but this was a dear gift for my long-distance boyfriend. I am leaving on Wednesday to visit him and had so many hopes to give him the gift. This may not happen anymore.

Tip for consumers: Don't unless you have a month to wait for an item to arrive.

camilled15
1/8/17

I ordered a diamond placemat from you when it was delivered it was white when it said it was silver i tried calling immediately as it was a Christmas gift they said i had. A 25 minute wait I waited 1 hour and no one answered I kept calling all week to try and change it for the silver glitter one as a result i called pay pal to. Dispute this I am stuck with this and will do business with you again I had to buy from a more reliable company the 2 weeks I called they would tell me I had between 30 to 40 minute wait very unhappy and did not realize it was only a photo of the diamond glitter

sharonw103
1/6/17

My daughter placed an order 9/12/2016 as part of her sister's Christmas present. By the 20th she was getting nervous that it wouldn't arrive so contacted Zazzle who told her that the 15 working days wasn't up. She didn't care about that - she just wanted her order here in time for Christmas. She has contacted them this year and the order has been resent in priority delivery which has still not arrived by 7/1/2017. The way they disregarded my daughter's concerns which have proved correct AND STILL THE ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED! ZAZZLE HAS GOTTEN IN TOUCH AND THE ORDER HAS NOW ARRIVED TWICE.

edh40
1/5/17

Zazzle provided very fast service; a custom made mug in under five days that was just what I designed and uploaded and did not cost an arm and a leg. I highly recommend this sight.

bobw99

Even with a Discount it was $30 with shipping
For a t shirt
That is way ,way tooooooo much
They shipped it in a simple bag which they charged $7 for and it took over 3 weeks to arrive
If it wasnt for the saying on shirt,,Just doesn't seem like it was worth the trouble.

joycel49
1/4/17

I ordered a large fleece blanket with my two grand dogs picture on it for my son and daughter-inlaw for their late Christmas gift.. I figured I wouldn't receive it before Christmas if ordered it before, (due to over load of orders)? Glad I waited, because I received it today and just ordered it last Wednesday. I have no complaints . Its not real heavy just light enuf to keep chill off when laying around. Only thing I worry about is if colors will bleed when washed? I love it !!! Now I hope they do?? If they don't I guess I will have to keep it which wouldn't bother me..

sherip10
1/4/17

I found unique and awesome gifts on Zazzle for my husband who mountain bikes. I purchased the "Bigfoot Rides" shirt and it was a huge hit!

johnp474
1/4/17

I ordered a Christmas gift on December 19th, but before I did I made sure that it would be delivered within a reasonable amount of time around the holiday. Before the order was "final", the estimated date of delivery was December 27, however, the email confirmation said delivery estimated to be December 28 or 29. That was fine as it was a gift for visiting family who didn't leave until January 1st. However, it never arrived. It's January 4th, and still no sign. At this point it will be useless to receive. I know that everyone gets busy around the holidays, but if promises cannot be met, one would think they would contact you and allow you to "opt out" of the order. As of today it's a week late, and this being my first zazzle experience, I am not zazzled. E-commerce has become very reliable in that they can let you know when an order will arrive. In this day and age, zazzle fails at meeting basic expectations.

Update: Zazzle contacted me and took care of the situation. I applaud Zazzle for exercising an active customer service reaching out to make things right.

sheilam75
1/3/17

I ordered t shirts on Dec 16th and website said they would ship on Dec 28 or 29...that was okay as I needed them for NYE...Today I called the company on hold for 25 minutes...finally got someone and they still could not tell me when my order would be shipped....said they have production issues and lots of orders had some in. She did send me an email and promised overnight shipping....I would just like to know WHEN they will be shipped....said they would know in a couple of hours. Wish I would have checked the reviews before I placed my order. Lesson learned!

amritad
1/3/17

Our order was supposed to be delivered well prior to Christmas . They have no real customer service. They take 3 days to respond via email. They show no concern about the poor service . I was shocked at the lack of customer concern over what should be their busiest month. Highly recommend not to use this site .

julietc6
1/3/17

I ordered birthday invitations last October 2016 for my grandma's 90th birthday this coming January 2017. Still waiting. Her birthday is in 4 days, nothing came.

kristalm
1/2/17

I ordered Christmas gifts on November 28. They were due to arrive on December 8. I contacted them five times before Christmas (including two phone calls when I waited over an hour on hold each time) and two times since Christmas. I have yet to receive the order.

susans285
12/31/16

I ordered a tee shirt with an airplane on it for my pilot husband. What arrived was a tee shirt that says "I "heart" spotted $#*!" with a drawing of a spotted $#*!. Not exactly the ideal Christmas gift. Since they hide their customer service phone number, I sent and email and received an auto response saying I would hear from them within 48-72 hours. Nothing. I finally found the phone number but ended up having to leave a message. After several emails and calls all I have been told that I can keep, donate or discard the shirt I was sent - no mention of the shirt I ordered and paid for. Then to top it off, I had signed up for Zazzle Black. I will never do business with them again, so I canceled. They told me that I canceled one day too late. My assessment is that Kieran Customer Support Hero is a zero just like this company.
SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HASSLE and SKIP THIS COMPANY!

Update - I have since talked to Christine in Customer Service and I have received the correct tee shirt. They have also refunded my Zazzle Black fee. I appreciate Zazzle making good on their promises. I still will never do business with this company which is too bad, because they have cute products, but the hassle is not worth it.

saedes
12/31/16

The estimated arrival time for my order was Dec 20th-23rd. I received an email a few days before Christmas stating that my shipment would be delayed and offering a 20% discount. After that? Nada. It's nearly New Years now...

I tried calling and got nothing but a voicemail stating that they would be out until the end of the holidays. After reading the reviews here, I can't say I'm surprised. A 20% discount is frankly insulting. If Zazzle wants to avoid losing massive amounts of customers, they need to correct whatever systemic problem is causing such widespread discontent. A full refund and cancellation of the order was offered, to be fair, but all that means is customers don't have to pay for having their time wasted.

By the way, I paid for express shipping. Ridiculous.

Edit: After reading most of the other reviews here, I'm considering reporting them to the BBB. Note at this point it's only something I'm considering. I will have to say how they behave once they come back from the holidays and what the circumstances of this "crisis" are.

maryo72
12/30/16

I ordered a t shirt guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. It didn't come but I was given a choice to cancel or take off 20%. I wish I had cancelled. I just ordered another item yesterday & Zazzle processed my paypal payment immediately. Funny how they get paid right away and then your items are left in limbo. I've read these reviews & I'm concerned I won't get either orders. I'd rather get a refund for the t shirt & cancel my new order and get a refund. I wish I'd done my homework.

melanief17
12/30/16

I ordered 3 Book Store Postcards (https://www.zazzle.com.au/book_store_postcard-239555825858365699) My order never arrived. It was placed and "shipped" over a year ago, and still hasn't arrived! I've lost count of how many emails I have sent, only to never be responded to, or even had acknowledgement that they received the emails. They take your money and give you nothing in return. This site is disgusting and a total money grabber. Never using again, and I have been telling people never to use them!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't! Honestly, don't use it. EVER. They will take your money, and when your order doesn't arrive, they will never respond to your queries! I have NEVER had this issue with any other online store. If you don't mind spending money on things you will never see, then go ahead and shop here. If you would rather use the money towards something you will actually receive, go elsewhere. Not worth the hassle.

staceea1
12/30/16

This was my first time using zazzle and I was very happy with the quality of the sweatshirt and the great job they did on the design I had put on the shirt. No need to look any futher this is the spot to shop.

Tip for consumers: true to size.

ryanb121
12/30/16

SO FAR. I would not recommend anything from zazzle.
I dont even know how the shirt fits my brother yet but I am SO UNHAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE. It ended up costing me over $40 because I wanted fast shipping. It was 7 days late!
Did not get it to him by christmas. I emailed over and over and called to no avail. The email returned and said could not send to recipient. The call said they would not be available until after the new year. I WANT MY REFUND!!!!! I paid more for shipping than the price of the shirt to ensure that it would be on time. NOT WORTH IT. If you have 2 weeks to a month to wait then maybe you should buy. If not, do not count on zazzle! I ordered stuff from HAWAII local motion and did not pay for extra shipping. Guess what? it took 3 days to get those orders in and it cost me NO EXTRA SHIPPING charge. Zazzle definitely charged me extra.. but what did I get? a gift that I no longer even want. This is the one gift I was looking forward to getting my brother because he Loves Hanauma Bay!
I better get my refund. I have to wait until next week for someone to be available! but until then I will leave reviews.One of the problems was that I did not get a tracking number. Just a button to press to check where it was. Which really didnt show me where it was it just had check marks and apparently the last one meant it was delivered.

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle