US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aus377
12/13/15

Delivery and automated responses from Zazzle regarding my order was acceptable.
The cards and magnets were unfortunately substandard for the quality demonstrated on the site when building the cards.

I would strongly suggest that you seek samples first or it will be a costly lesson.

mimil6
12/12/15

I ordered my father's xmas gift which was supposedly shipped 11/16/15, I e-mailed them and still no response. I should have checked the reviews... I feel scammed out of my money, it was supposed to be a sweet gift for my father. I will be arguing for a refund.

lisab186
12/10/15

Terrible customer service. Placed an order and it was cancelled without any notification. Was told that "typically" an email is sent. Had I not checked the tracking order I wouldn't have even known. This was a time sensitive gift. Waited on hold for over 45 minutes for a rep who was not even friendly or courteous. Horrible place, will never order from here again

frederikam
12/10/15

The T-shirt quality was good but the emblem on the shirt was faded. I didn't return the
T-shirt because I will be out of the money for the return (shipping) and left with no product. Really disappointed because this was a gift. I removed the Facebook post that I shared also. Very skeptical about the quality for other products.

sw485
12/9/15

While the customer service and delivery times were excellent (because I paid an inordinate amount of money to expedite), I was very, very disappointed in the quality. The images were not crisp, the printing was a little blurred and the size was quite small (I should have double checked the post card size; however, I have ordered from over 5 companies in the past and assumed it would be a similar size - my fault probably). I had a deadline, so I sent the cards, but I was very embarrassed by what I sent.

Tip for consumers: if doing post cards or cards, double check size and know they will be less than average in quality

cindyb67
12/8/15

I ordered this watch for my soon to be RN daughter because of the encouraging words. The watch was so sweet, I decided to order the one with the brunette nurse so she could have a variety. Her patients in peds will love this one!

lp39
12/7/15

I placed an order on 11/20/15 for a couple of guitar picks for my Son's Birthday party, which is 12/6/15. The tracking # states that on 11/30/15 a shipping label was created and electronic shipping info sent to USPS. I sent an email inquiring as to why I still have not received my package, and received no response. I called again today, and after 20 minutes of waiting, I gave up. I should have read the customer reviews before placing an order with this company. Looks like everyone else has experienced the same terrible service as I have. Customer service is very bad.

daniele57
12/7/15

I received the wrong order. When I did receive the correct order, the embroidery was crooked on the hat and the stitching wasn't cleaned up very well. Customer service was friendly, but at no time did they offer a discount or apology despite the errors. Will not use Zazzle again.

keithb73
12/7/15

I ordered a Sigil of Baphomet poster from Zazzle. With other sites, a mistake I made in my zip code sent the packages scurrying back. I received the package promptly, despite Solstice being so close to the date. When it got here, I had reasonable pessimism about what I was going to see when I opened it.
The parcel was well packed; the poster had a protective roll over it and the tube was secure. I filmed myself opening it, fearing it would come with a complaint, I wanted evidence. I unrolled it and the only discrepancy was that it looked even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. I reccomend this site.

leticiam4
12/6/15

Used Zazzle for all my wedding stationary. Save the date magnets, invites.
Had a small issue with invites, contacted the support number had reprinted at no cost within 4 days.
Brilliant.
Have since recommended to anyone who will listen.

gaurig1
12/5/15

I ordered custom wrapping paper and stickers on November 15, they were shipped out the sentence day in two separate packages for some reason. The wrapping paper has arrived, but the stickers have not!!! I needed the items for this upcoming Friday and ordered using Standard Shipping well in advance to allow the items to get here in time. I emailed Zazzle to inquire about this situation but have not received a response or even an acknowledgment that my email was received. I normally love shopping at Zazzle but I am extremely disapointed in this circumstance. Will think twice in the future before ordering.

robertd164
12/5/15

I checked on their website the ownership of the company. I understand their problems now! This is a family run business with a lot of problems. I waited 22 minutes to get someone from customer service. I must tell you she was very good at helping me. however it was still a 20 minute wait. They are not prepared to handle the Christmas rush. Also they store your credit card information so if you do not want that done you must check a box, which in my case not interested in losing my identity. Here is a grand rip off if you order ONE HOLIDAY CARD YOU PAY 6 DOLLARS SHIPPING COST. Let me say it again a giant rip off. I ordered from another web store and I ordered one card and they shipped it free, in fact all their cards regardless of the amount are shipped free. I doubt that I will use ZAZZLE again.

patd36
12/5/15

I was disappointed in a product that I ordered----the custom message had only been printed on one side, and a totally different message was on the reverse. Additionally, the printing was blurry and unattractive, so I did not wish to re-order. Customer service refunded the price of the ornament, but not the shipping, since they said I should have REMOVED the message on the reverse instead of assuming my customized message would be on both sides.

windys2
12/5/15

The drawstring bags I ordered were much higher quality than I expected, for the price. Customization was quick and easy, and I was very pleased with how they turned out.

kathrinb2
12/5/15

I do not recommend using this website for the following reasons:

1. Slowest product upload process that I have ever encountered. Need to upload each image on each product one at a time. Other print-on-demand websites allow you to put the image on multiple products at once.

2. The first ever payment I received from them was almost a year overdue, slowest payment system ever. Automatic payment above $50 threshold did not work. I requested payment, request canceled by them with no explanation, and now they even removed that option. Took me 4 months of contacting them multiple times to get paid.

3. Customer service is, well... sometimes good other times horrible.

4. You can not delete your store, simply not an option. You can request your account to be deleted and have to wait for them to make it happen. I deleted all the products in my store, and had my account deleted and I can still find my products on their website.

Complete violation of my copy rights and the worst experience I ever had.

katieg21
12/4/15

Every communication I have had with their customer service team has been with complete disregard to my needs, actually ignoring and refusing to even acknowledge what I was asking them. Did not receive ANY contact to inform me that there was a delay of A WEEK to process my (incredibly simple) order, had to chase this up myself.
Completely annoyed at the lack of communication which has really wasted my time as the delay - which they did nothing to make me aware of - meant I needed to cancel my order and find something else.
Basic customer service knowledge: your customers do not simply want a refund, they want TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND LISTENED TO. Not ignored.

alaynar2
12/3/15

This is it...seriously, this is it. I am in love with Zazzle. They have my loyalty for a long time coming.

kirstene1
12/3/15

I ordered a christmas ornament for my boyfriend and it turned out horribly. I worked very hard to make sure this ornament was perfect and was in no way going to accidentally cut off (I am a complete perfectionist) but regardless, the pictures I had placed on the ornament were on there crooked and the words at the top had the hole that the string threw over the words. The quality was just plain bad; the pictures and the words were fuzzy and the words on the back were completely discolored and the words on the top appeared to have been smudged off and were hardly legible. It is honestly disgusting that a large company would think that this would suffice and attempt to send it to me like this. What is worse is I called them to tell them of this issue as I write this and I have been on the phone for over an hour. this is just unacceptable.

amandag54
11/30/15

Still no delivery of invites. Poor service

kimberlyj33
11/30/15

I ordered a T-Shirt for my boyfriend for Christmas, its something he has always been looking for and I finally found it!! I was ecstatic about the find! After waiting a few days for money to be transferred to my PayPal account I ordered the T-Shirt on the 19th, I went to check on the order status today to see that the order had been cancelled and I didn't receive an email or any sort of acknowledgment that it had been cancelled!!!! This is my first time ordering online in forever and I was completely disappointed!!!! If this issue is not resolved my rating will stay at the 1 Star!

UPDATE: A Representative from Zazzle called my personally to apologize for everything that had happened. he offered me a free $10 off code for my next purchase, when I received the email for my code it was not for $10 but for 30% off, it was nice to have someone actually contact me and apologize. I did finally after having to remake my order receive my package, shirt is not the greatest quality by any means but I was impressed to see how well the picture on the shirt turned out.

glennm58
11/27/15

I sent designed a custom mug for my father's retirement through Zazzle and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Customer Service had some questions about the design, emailed me quickly with them, responded in no time, and I had my mug a day before the ETA.

If you're looking for a someone to make you a custom mug, don't even bother looking anywhere else.

ryanm88
11/27/15

After they verified my order, I later received an email saying they cancelled it because of copyright. Hmmmm... So an illustration that I employed an artist to do for me is copyright? Sounds like Zazzle should take a look at a dictionary.

clairel21
11/21/15

I don't even know what the turn out of the shirt is but I do know this:
I ordered the shirt FOUR MONTHS AGO!
I have not got it yet…
I have contacted them and every time they either put me on hold or say it will come soon, we are still processing it.
I ordered it for a friend for her birthday.
Her birthday was two months ago…
I called and asked for a refund because I never got it and did not need it anymore,
They said I waited to long to do that.
When I said it was because they waited to long to send it they HUNG UP ON ME!
It is unacceptable to keep someone waiting for 4 months.
Don't use zazzle.com

Tip for consumers: DONT

emilye19
11/20/15

I want a refund. I was hesitant to buy from this site being that I didn't see any reviews that were a red flag NOT to, so I took my chances. What's fishy to me is that there is absolutely no information on how to contact Zazzle or get a refund if you didn't get your package at all. The USPS site says it was delivered to my mailbox yesterday but it's now Tuesday and nowhere to be found. I'm really disappointed.

lindar99
11/19/15

A fast and fun way to send a holiday card to neighbors and friends, no matter the occasion.
Would highly recommend.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your interest in our fleece blankets!
Here is the product description listed on the product page:

Available in 3 different sizes: Baby(30"x40"); Medium(50" x 60"); Large(60" x 80").
100% buttery soft and cozy polyester fleece.
Edge-to-edge sublimation printing in vibrant full color.
Sturdy double edge stitching for a clean finish.
Back color is off-white.
Machine washable, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Tumble dry.
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: This is a great question RG!
Most of our products are available on all domains.
If a customer buys one of your products of of (I.E) the US portal, after the stated time frame (in payments information) and the funds will be converted to your currency.
1 week ago