Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

johna661
5/17/17

I had tremendous help from Terri at Zazzle, as she personally placed my order for many personalized shirts for my family to take on a special 2 week vacation.
All my family members loved the shirts with their name on them and can't wait to take them on the Disney cruise.
I had ordered two shirts that were not quite the right size and immediately Terri put in a replacement order at no charge!
I can't say enough about the wonderful and professional customer service and would order from them again.

lindal251
5/17/17

So very happy with this purchase as the quality was stellar and shipping careful and fast. Hit a snafu initially, but customer support was stellar and it was resolved with care and in a gracious manner! I'm loving Zazzle!

tamaral16
5/17/17

Best service provided, I had reached out regarding a concern on the status of my order- the response was quick and the company immediately took action to provide a solution. Amazing customer service!!!!

priscillaa10
5/17/17

My business cards ordered ended up lost in transit. Upon enquiring, I was told to wait the 5-12 business day delivery period and if they do not arrive Zazzle were happy to replace free of charge. They did so once I informed them that the cards did not arrive. They organised express post, with no charge to me and all was arranged on the same day! I could not be happier with their prompt service and all was above expectation. I whave used them in the past and been very happy with their products and service and this will definitely keep me coming back and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for good quality products and great service.

sandrat61
5/17/17

I spent several hours designing custom products only to find out the day before I needed them that the order was mysteriously canceled. The people I spoke to were unapologetic and unwilling to assist. I will never use them again.

kena241
5/16/17

The 24-hour turnaround has turned into 10 days, tried to email but was advised emails are returned in 1 to 2 business days?! Not quite the customer service today's consumer is looking for. So, I called the toll free number.........21 minutes on hold no answer yet....The "if you don't like it promise" doesn't help much when the invites show up so late you have no choice but to send them out due to the fact there no time to get from any other vendor!

cheryld58
5/16/17

Received in less than a week. High quality! Very pleased with my order! I would recommend using Zazzle for invites/thank you cards.

jackiet32
5/16/17

I ordered pins for an event tomorrow. They were promised ten days ago. I have tried to contact the company and have had no response - my event is tomorrow and I am completely disappointed!

darrenw36
5/16/17

Ordered Mothers day card week before Mothers day. 2 days before the date it had not even been shipped, emailed asking to cancel or refund as it would not arrive it time.
Responded saying as I paid postage equal to price of card it should be there and had just been sent!!
2 days after Mothers day and it has still not been delivered.
Emailed again requesting refund as service now not fit for purpose.
Emailed back saying OK, in this circumstance they will do so.
They refunded 30% of the cost and kept the rest!
Will not use again or recommend to anyone.

marks483
5/15/17

Missed a deadline on my order. I called to check on the order status and was told they were behind in production and that basically, they were sorry but couldn't do anything about it. Would not guarantee delivery of my product even though I offered them another week. I then stated if I couldn't get the product, I would need to cancel my order as the event I needed the product for would be passed. (At this point, the order would have been placed ONE MONTH before it was needed(). She (Arrya - customer service rep), then gave me attitude about cancelling my order!! I will NEVER order anything from this company EVER AGAIN. They suck!!

annar122
5/14/17

I ordered a personalized card and received it when promised. After that positive experience, I ordered 2 personalized night lights. I spent many hours trying to find the right ones. Read the shipping information and finally decided to order. After all the searching for the right gifts and modifying them to personalize them, the only shipping option which I was given was EXPEDITE at 31.35. I called customer service and asked why I was not offered regular shipping and they mentioned that they need to send some items with tracking therefore only EXPEDITE service is available. I had spent so much time on finding the right product, I didn't want to spend over 30.00 on shipping. It upset me that I wasted so much time on finding the perfect gift and that in the end I was forced to pay for EXPEDITE service when I really didn't need the items that urgently. I didn't mind waiting an extra week or more for delivery. The customer service experience was FANTASTIC. They reversed my shipping fees as a 1 time only courtesy. I was very impressed. I received the items, they're exactly as ordered. Very nice!!

jingerr
5/10/17

First and last Zazzle order. Forgot to use my coupon and called and emailed IMMEDIATELY. I was told they could not credit coupon. They suggested canceling the order, then reordering-which, I did, IMMEDIATELY, Instead of cancelling my order, they stalled in responding and rushed my order out-emailed me that my stuff was on it's way.....THEN responded to my cancellation, again, it was TOO LATE?? Order already on it's way. Total scam and BS. Closing my shop and writing my reviews, returning my items and ordering from a reputable and reliable source.....never to return to Zazzle. Have not yet seen my items to comment on quality, not can I review the return policy, YET........
I will be back to review on that.
Order #131-43338326-836501705128847

jacquier1
5/10/17

We ordered 2 poufs in beige but the color had a pink undertone and was terrible. Even if the color would have been right, I would send back because the quality was terrible. They shipped from North Carolina but we had to ship back to San Jose, California which cost us $114 for the pair. (I only paid $226) And lesson learned, you pay for what you get. Shame on them to even sell such poor quality. The seams where terrible.

After posting this comment, Zazzle contacted me and gave me a credit for my shipping costs which is fair. However, the quality of the pouf is still terrible. What a waste of time and money.

abelc23
5/10/17

Easy to design and very easy to place order (and TAKE MY MONEY!), however business cards arrived with the pertinent text side BLANK! Proof designed was correct and somehow they were generated, signed off on by QC and put in a box and shipped...Immediately emailed customer "service" to receive a canned generic response about how they were working on it and researching further. After 3 phone calls totaling approximately 1.5 hours of hold time and 5 rounds of back and forth emails, I finally was able to reach a person to refund my $25 and made them wait until I received an email confirming cancellation of the order and refund initiation. Total waste of time and money. Poorly run, poorly organized and overseas call centers (referring to themselves as "different department") make for a trainwreck of an organization. I'm beyond irritated to have to have spent so much time and effort on tracking down and consequentially demanding a refund for a $25 online purchase. It's 2017, get your act together Zazzle.

maureenb39
5/10/17

I can't thank you enough!
I think the girl's name was Kathy - She was understanding, efficient and most certainly helpful!
You are lucky to have her - I am so grateful!

ms411
5/10/17

I've ordered many customized items from Zazzle in the past without any issue...until this last order. It took them almost four weeks and multiple inquiries from me on the status of my item for them to tell me the product I ordered was out of stock. The birthday party that I purchased the item for came and went. My order has now been cancelled and I will be going with a reliable competitor to create the belated birthday gift. Zazzle just lost another customer.

christinaj35
5/10/17

I ordered thank you cards on 4/30/17, which Zazzle stated would be delivered 5/8/17 (first lie). Their website states Please allow one business day for processing (second lie). Four business days later, Quality Control emailed me with a sizing issue and stated Once we receive your response, we will reply to confirm your request (third lie). Two hours later I replied asking them to proceed as is. To date, I have never received a confirmation email back nor a response to my other 3 emails to support looking for a status update. Ive also placed 3 telephone calls to customer service (wait times each over 30 minutes each). First, Jack advised he would email production and upgrade shipping. No response back. Second, Anan who promised the same thing and finally with a Supervisor named Michael who could do nothing more nor could he guarantee a firm delivery date. The only excuse was they were experiencing high volume. As my prints were still in production and clearly would not be delivered any time soon, I cancelled my order. Now I have to wait 7-10 days for a refund. How quick they are to process your credit card, but not your order.

Tip for consumers: If you have a deadline, don't order from them

tonyah25
5/10/17

I ordered custom baby shower invitations never arrived I contact customer service whom stated they would overnight me some by 10am next morning never happened. If you call customer service you will wait one hour each time. Shipping is horrible. I will never order from this company again.

chrisr231
5/9/17

Kathy, I greatly appreciated your assistance in working through the issues I was having. The wait was long 39 minutes but when you answered my call, you "working blindly" figured out what I wanted to do and provided great instruction for me as a first time user of Zazzle. I appreciate your patience and clear instruction and effort to get me what I wanted on the single page card. Also your instructions to get this to process with the Groupon worked perfectly. We can't wait to see the finished product and hope to use these cards to thank our realtors who have booked rentals with us and to thank the people who have stayed with us. I like your job title as "Customer Service Hero" as that is how I was viewing you while we were getting the card "just right"
Thanks so much!
Chris and Karen

jessf21
5/9/17

I paid an extra 26.00 for shipping to receive my order by May8th or May 9th. Well it's May 9th and no order delivered and still says online in "making" process. I called and after 40 mins on hold was told they could "try" have my order delivered by May 11th. Well unless this order is received by 2pm on May 11th, it will be a useless purchase. My daughter needed a certain sweatshirt to wear on her senior high school cruise and I'm guessing she will be the one without it. I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased. If by chance I do get it in time, I am still disappointed that myself and my daughter now have to wonder for next two days if it's coming or not and had to pay to NOT get it on time.

kimyb
5/9/17

We ordered a sweatshirt on 4/21 and the estimated time for delivery was between 5/1 to 5/4. I tried to call last week on Friday and was told we would be receiving an email with information on where our product was. Of course we never received an email. It is now Tuesday and we still have not received an email or our product. I tried to call and was on hold for 15 minutes before being connected with a rep, who then put me on hold after getting my information, and then the call was disconnected. This is ridiculous! We will never be ordering from this company again.

katherines45
5/8/17

I ordered graduation invitation cards using Zazzle's custom design process. It was easy to use, and the cards turned out beautifully. Later, I found out unexpectedly that I needed to order additional cards. Zazzle's customer support hero, Kathy, truly was a hero. She was very friendly and provided me with excellent service. She was able to patiently walk me through the steps I needed to take in order to receive the best savings available. Thank you so much, Kathy, for your wonderful service!

lauram253
5/8/17

I placed an order with zazzle on 4/24. I needed the invitations for a party on 5/13. It said it would be here by 5/1. Today is 5/8 and I still haven't received anything. I sent an email asking to refund my money and I get an email back that said they are shipping my item. Why? It's too late now. When I had called Regina gave me her word that she would have it expedited and I would have it by the 4th. Maybe she meant the 4th of next year? I will NEVER ever order from zazzle in my life and I will be sure to let everyone know the horrible service you guys have. I'm on the hold waiting to talk to someone as we speak! 45 min hold time. Really? That's ridiculous!

deliaw7
5/8/17

Have zazzle black subscription but production was delayed 2 weeks on one order. took 2 weeks nearly for other order of business cards and they didn't even look at them before sending. They still have margin markers on them and everything. Called and closed over weekend. Emailed them and they just emailed back that they checked on them (but didn't give me status) and offered to upgrade to express shipping when I ALREADY had zazzle black express shipping. Didn't even address other order printing issue. Don't open till 11am Texas time and waited an hour on hold just to talk them into canceling my order, but I still have to email them a pic of the messed up order for them to believe they were bad so I can get that money back. Just not worth messing with.

victoriaf18
5/7/17

Zazzle always present me with outstanding service & products. I definetly highly recommend their services & I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have had some items not show up within the timeframe I expected however the support team dealt with the situation very well and my goods were sent out again straight away. Very happy to see such excellent customer service.

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle