US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 255 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 56 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 769 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

katieg21
12/4/15

Every communication I have had with their customer service team has been with complete disregard to my needs, actually ignoring and refusing to even acknowledge what I was asking them. Did not receive ANY contact to inform me that there was a delay of A WEEK to process my (incredibly simple) order, had to chase this up myself.
Completely annoyed at the lack of communication which has really wasted my time as the delay - which they did nothing to make me aware of - meant I needed to cancel my order and find something else.
Basic customer service knowledge: your customers do not simply want a refund, they want TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND LISTENED TO. Not ignored.

alaynar2
12/3/15

This is it...seriously, this is it. I am in love with Zazzle. They have my loyalty for a long time coming.

kirstene1
12/3/15

I ordered a christmas ornament for my boyfriend and it turned out horribly. I worked very hard to make sure this ornament was perfect and was in no way going to accidentally cut off (I am a complete perfectionist) but regardless, the pictures I had placed on the ornament were on there crooked and the words at the top had the hole that the string threw over the words. The quality was just plain bad; the pictures and the words were fuzzy and the words on the back were completely discolored and the words on the top appeared to have been smudged off and were hardly legible. It is honestly disgusting that a large company would think that this would suffice and attempt to send it to me like this. What is worse is I called them to tell them of this issue as I write this and I have been on the phone for over an hour. this is just unacceptable.

amandag54
11/30/15

Still no delivery of invites. Poor service

kimberlyj33
11/30/15

I ordered a T-Shirt for my boyfriend for Christmas, its something he has always been looking for and I finally found it!! I was ecstatic about the find! After waiting a few days for money to be transferred to my PayPal account I ordered the T-Shirt on the 19th, I went to check on the order status today to see that the order had been cancelled and I didn't receive an email or any sort of acknowledgment that it had been cancelled!!!! This is my first time ordering online in forever and I was completely disappointed!!!! If this issue is not resolved my rating will stay at the 1 Star!

UPDATE: A Representative from Zazzle called my personally to apologize for everything that had happened. he offered me a free $10 off code for my next purchase, when I received the email for my code it was not for $10 but for 30% off, it was nice to have someone actually contact me and apologize. I did finally after having to remake my order receive my package, shirt is not the greatest quality by any means but I was impressed to see how well the picture on the shirt turned out.

glennm58
11/27/15

I sent designed a custom mug for my father's retirement through Zazzle and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Customer Service had some questions about the design, emailed me quickly with them, responded in no time, and I had my mug a day before the ETA.

If you're looking for a someone to make you a custom mug, don't even bother looking anywhere else.

ryanm88
11/27/15

After they verified my order, I later received an email saying they cancelled it because of copyright. Hmmmm... So an illustration that I employed an artist to do for me is copyright? Sounds like Zazzle should take a look at a dictionary.

clairel21
11/21/15

I don't even know what the turn out of the shirt is but I do know this:
I ordered the shirt FOUR MONTHS AGO!
I have not got it yet…
I have contacted them and every time they either put me on hold or say it will come soon, we are still processing it.
I ordered it for a friend for her birthday.
Her birthday was two months ago…
I called and asked for a refund because I never got it and did not need it anymore,
They said I waited to long to do that.
When I said it was because they waited to long to send it they HUNG UP ON ME!
It is unacceptable to keep someone waiting for 4 months.
Don't use zazzle.com

Tip for consumers: DONT

emilye19
11/20/15

I want a refund. I was hesitant to buy from this site being that I didn't see any reviews that were a red flag NOT to, so I took my chances. What's fishy to me is that there is absolutely no information on how to contact Zazzle or get a refund if you didn't get your package at all. The USPS site says it was delivered to my mailbox yesterday but it's now Tuesday and nowhere to be found. I'm really disappointed.

lindar99
11/19/15

A fast and fun way to send a holiday card to neighbors and friends, no matter the occasion.
Would highly recommend.

annb63
11/17/15

I will definitely be ordering again.

julial29
11/16/15

Horrible experience. Received a completely wrong order, took a long time, multiple phone calls (some agents were extremely rude) and lots of frustration to get a replacement.

jd132
11/16/15

I ordered invitations. They are adorable and accurate.
I forgot to enter the promo code before I submitted the order. Even though I contacted them immediately, the company refused to apply the code.They told me I would have to cancel the order and recreate the invitation.
Also in my haste, I spent an extra $17.50 on envelopes I don't need. As I was placing the order it suggested I buy envelopes. It made it seem like they were not included. I ordered 10 invitations and the smallest amount of envelopes I could buy was 25. But my fault for not taking the time to check or call.

lizs33
11/16/15

Biggest mistake ordering from zazzle, I order two shirts from there. Paid the 15$ for express shipping. Which was suppose to be be 2-3 from manufacturing. I received the order 6 days from ordering. I emailed the company and told them this, they offered me a credit for a future order. I told them I will never be ordering from this company again, and I want the shipping cost refunded to my card. (Still have no received that) upon receiving the shirts I have found that one of the decals is worn away so much that the words are barely legible, and the one shirt has multiple stains! This is unacceptable and I have emailed them for a full refund. The printing is horrible and not worth the cost. I will tell everyone I know to never order from this company. Very dissatisfied.

brittneyh3
11/14/15

I have tried calling like 10 times but it wont let me through. Site has .com.au meaning Australia but obviously it isn't. I have sent SEVERAL emails for days and days - still no reply or even acknowledgment that email has been received. Started a pay pal dispute hoping they will realize that I need to speak to someone...and yet nothing. Trying to cancel my order and get a refund.

shannaf
11/14/15

I ordered Christmas cards for my work and happy with the quality. However, the shipping labels I ordered are those we can print ourselves. I looked in the package with no instructions, so I decided to call. The customer service rep was clueless and not willing to help at all. Told me, "That's why we suggest that Zazzle print them." Well Zazzle, I didn't have all the information and hence wanted to do it myself! Products are nice, customer service is thumbs down.

marjorief6
11/13/15

I am terribly disappointed with this website. The design is perfect but I am totally unsatisfied with the customer service. I contacted them a thousand times, and all that this guy Jesse has to say is "your payment has not been confirmed wait few more days". I have a Christmas celebration and have ordered the mugs for everybody to get them at least by the middle of November. I am in Australia and ALL the phone numbers are from US. Why do they have an Australian domain website zazzle.com.au if they do not have a customer service here? I am terrible sorry because I am already thinking that I will lose all this money with ghost mugs. I have been trying to speak with the company and no feedback, not a word from them. All that I want is a word with someone to confirm my order and send it by November 20th or my money immediately back!

Tip for consumers: YOUR SATISFACTION IS NOT 100% AS PROMISED. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU HAVE A DEADLINE FOR YOUR ORDER

carynh
11/11/15

I ordered a tote bag which came quickly but it was a piece of crap. Cheap, thin, poor quality design. I had to actually print out a form to return it (don't know of any other website that requires this) and the form requires an "RMA" number. No customer service at the 800 number on weekends. Sent an email. 2 emails later they are still trying to avoid having me return this item and still have not given me an RMA #. The "Zazzle Promise" clearly states "If you don't love it, we'll take it back. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt." Clearly they need to add a no-hassle policy. I will never order from them again. I can get more or less all the same on amazon who will not hassle me.

normanw22
11/10/15

The item was, and is, advertised on the web site, but the order could not be fulfilled because the item did not meet Zazzle's own guidelines. I am checking my bank account to be sure the payment is not taken.

lk47
11/10/15

Product arrived later than expected. I was immediately bombarded with daily emails from Zazzle with `even better deals' than what I'd just bought (why would I want to see better prices while my order is pending)? They did not contact me at the end of the 30-day `Black' trial as indicated in their email and I missed stopping it by 1 day. As a result of feeling extorted for this fee I will absolutely not shop with them again.

jonip1
11/8/15

I use Zazzle to put my own designs on shirts and mugs. Fast turnaround, high quality, no minimum order. Many other customized items available - ties, hats, wallets, water bottles, mouse pads, phone cases, etc, and more items being added frequently. You can choose from thousands of designs available on the site or make your own.

juned8
11/8/15

My husband loves his dragon bath mat. The ordering process was fairly easy, but when I thought I could customize it, I could not do it. Unfortunately, noone from Zazzle was there on Sunday and could not help me, so I just ordered it as it was in the picture so I did not lose the discount on this last day of the promotion.

stevek69
11/7/15

Zazzle offered a 20% discount for the end of daylight savings time. I bought a larger quantity and I received their quantity discount (10% off). Zazzle refused to honor their 20% off promotion! They claimed that since I ordered a large quantity and received 10% off, they did not have to honor their advertised 20% off promotion.
Dishonest! Stay away!

smitat
11/7/15

i ordered holiday cards from zazzle, paid $18.99 for two day shipping, got a package two days later except my cards were not included! All it included was the envelopes that would have gone with my cards! I called the customer service number and she told me it would be another two days to ship and one business day to deliver, so with the weekend coming up I'm looking at another five days -- I find this unacceptable!!

cathrynw2
11/7/15

We play cards with friends. When they saw our Zazzle cards they were enchanted by the artwork and really like the size of the suits and numbers on the cards. We bought some for them as a gift.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

60 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 hours ago
Add your answer
4 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Could you privately message us your order information, so that we may be able to further investigate this for you? Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
4 days ago