Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

heathb12
2/17/17

Still hasn't arrived ordered on the 7th for val day.

I'm still in the dog house. Give me back my money you thieves!!!!

pc88
2/16/17

Had a code for 50% off item. Didn't enter code since website confusing. Called immediately and was told they would credit my card. Received email saying it would be a store credi instead! 100% satisfaction guarantee is false advertising!

tacarav
2/15/17

I ended up having a problem with the item I ordered but the way they resolved the situation was more than fair. They seem to really care about having satisfied customers.

xodiex
2/14/17

I placed an order for two shirts and mistakenly ordered one of them Large instead of XL. I emailed Zazzle and has a response the next day from Aisling asking for the correct size. I responded, and the day after that I was emailed a notice that the replacement was on its way, free of charge and free shipping. I wasn't even asked to send back the original, for a mistake I made. Shipping and service were fast enough that time combined for original and replacement was just over a week. I am impressed enough to leave this review on all major review sites, as I believe excellent service deserves a great review. Thank you so much to Aisling, and the rest of the support staff involved.

avis30
2/14/17

I ordered (well thought I ordered) a personalised tshirt for my son's 1st birthday. Clicked on the options, name on tshirt Luke. Size 12-18 months. Paid for the tshirt.

When the tshirt came, it said Jackson size 6 months. I contacted Zazzle and they said they checked the order and I definitely put in Jackson not Jake!!! I emailed again saying I hope I said Luke in the emails as that would be a lot of times I got my son's name wrong.

They offered me store credit.

Later I was on my PayPal account and I noticed that under the Zazzle payment information there was an ongoing transactions setup. Which means they can keep taking money out my account. Very strange!!!

debbies134
2/10/17

BEWARE OF ZAZZLE!! Placed order for baby shower invitations, matching thank yous, customized stamps, and envelope flap stickers one month before I was going to send the invites out. After addressing all of the envelopes, I found that they were too small for the invitations. How can Oragami Prints, the vendor who created the invitations, not send envelopes that match the invitation size that they sell. When I contacted Zazzle, they only offered that I send everything back, on my dime. I now have to reorder everything with a rushed shipping fee in order to meet my mail out date of February 15th. I WILL PURCHASE THESE FROM ANOTHER SITE AND NEVER USE ZAZZLE AGAIN. All Zazzle had to do was have the vendor send me envelopes that fit the invitations. Instead, they chose to use the LEAST EFFECTIVE AND MOST EFFORTLESS customer service possible.

courtneyr38
2/10/17

I ordered 100 save the dates. I got very nervous when I read the reviews but ordered anyway and hoped for the best. The product was great! The front of them werected clear with the design and the back we put an engagement picture on the back. The picture turned out great, it isn't pixeled or anything! The actual postcard is thick, a tad bit smaller than I thought but overall still great!!

chrisj154
2/10/17

Dec 2nd ordered a custom sweater and was told I'd receive it by the 12th or so. Day came and went with product still being made, read the TAS and saw they're supposed to keep you updated on why orders are delayed and when they might be delivered by. Sent an email and got a generic "sorry lol, want a refund?". Had to send 3 more, all got generic replies asking if I wanted a refund (even though I'd said I didn't want a refund, I just wanted my order) and one that said I'd get it by the 17th. 17th came and went with no order, finally had to send a final one where someone FINALLY explained the wait and gave me a $10 off code as well as free expedited shipping. Product runs small and I had to fight tooth and nail with rude, short, impersonal staff to get ANY info on it.

Decided to utilize the $10 off as well as the free expedited shipping on Feb 3rd to buy a personalized gift bag for a March 5th birthday, which ended up being neat cuz I only had to pay $0.65 for the order. Was told I'd get the product by Feb 9th. It's now Feb 10th (at 2am, but Feb 10th nonetheless) and the product is, again, still being made. Again, I've had no one contact me with any info as to why it's being delayed. So again, I've had to send them an angry white suburban mom sounding email. I expect absolutely nothing but more rude customer service and a poor-quality product. I may as well go buy a generic bag in a store right now because that'd be better than getting Zazzle's order a week or two late.

Poor customer service, poor product quality, poor sizing, poor response time, poor site setup, poor everything. This website is absolutely not worth its trouble.

UPDATE: I was given another code, this time for $50 off plus, again, expedited shipping. Decided to get something that wasn't really time sensitive, though it was a birthday gift to myself (the 15th of Feb). Was told the product would be delivered on the 16th despite the fact that a label was written for it on the 13th and I know the expedited shipping is next-day shipping because that's what the order prior to this was. By the time the 15th came around I contacted customer support because it still hadn't shipped. The gentleman was nice and said he contacted UPS and it should arrive the next day, but to respond to his email if it didn't. 16th came and there was still no package so I contacted him. Next day, no response, but the package suddenly arrived at noon. Got a response in the afternoon apologizing for the package not being delivered and asking how I'd like to be compensated for it. I was honest and told him that the package did come, but that it was still late for a THIRD order in a row. He gave me a 50% off code, and I told him that I don't want that because I'm not about to give more money to Zazzle. Still no response.

Seriously? A 50% code? I mean I understand that the package was shipped and all but it came late. Again. A third time in a row. Why on EARTH would I want to spend more money on Zazzle? I feel bad for him because he genuinely was nice, but this is so ridiculous. They're just giving me promotion codes at this point so I'll keep spending a bit of money here and there hoping that it'll work out.

Don't use this godforsaken website.

Tip for consumers: Don't even use it unless you're not worried about timing and don't care too much about quality. Go somewhere else. Redbubble's pretty good, I've heard.

gailandgregw
2/7/17

I ordered invitations for my 65th birthday and personalized them with my own writing and when I did a presend all the writing was fine and so I sent it and then realised it had jumbled the letters and they were on top of each other also when did the transaction it took 2 payments as well so I got hold of them within 25 mins and they said its too late to do anything as it had already been shipped as it has to be in the hour it seems that what they do to so many people
and WE LIVE IN NZ I have too go through all crap for what!!!

johnu28
2/7/17

I had a personalized service dog tag made up by Zazzle. Their software has issues with inputting information (name, phone, etc). It often jumps around and you must be very careful as the information you type gets jumbled. I thought it was all correct and hit send. I then opened up the photo on the confirmation notice and noticed that the phone number was wrong. I immediately contacted Zazzle (within 5 minutes) and let them know the right number and to correct the problem. Should be no issue right? Nope - one day later they send a preachy email to me saying that the correction was too late for them to fix. It was 5 minutes! What horrible customer service. I will never use Zazzle again and hope nobody else does either. This was a simple request for a handicapped person's service animal and this company needs to fix it. It was their software that caused the problem and their customer service is grossly inadequate.

cathys77
2/7/17

I purchased personalized invitations for my future daughter-in-law's bridal shower and made an error on the event date. I approved the proof--totally my fault!! Zazzle credited my account for 50% of the cost upon re-order. So very generous! Their resolution was efficient and problem-free. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

na10853
2/6/17

Ordered a card in January 8. January 10 received an email saying the item is shipped. No tracking provided, but just a date expectancy of 5-12 business days. 13 business days passed and I contacted customer care. Customer care said I have to wait 17 days to be sure I don't receive it before they do anything. Keep in mind I ordered well in advance to ensure this would arrive on time. I asked them to ship another one. They refused. I asked for a refund. They offered refund for the item but not the shipment. On top of that they said, if I should receive the item after I get my refund that I should "donate" it or "shred" it. What kind of a joke is this company???
I should've read all the reviews prior to even thinking this company was legitimate.
Customer service extremely poor.

nealp13
2/6/17

I just tried setting up an account and it was impossible! I must've reset my account password about 5 times. Finally, when trying to set up a store name, nothing I came up with was acceptable. I was instructed to use letters and numbers and even when my store name only had letters in it, it still wasn't accepted. Definitely NOT USER FRIENDLY! I'll use someone else. This was a waste of over an hour of my time!

anar67
2/5/17

Asked to review product, but then submit review does not work....not surprised. So, here's my review...

PRODUCT:
Wish I could give negative stars on this product, item received looked nothing like the item online. Was excited to find the item and looking forward to give it at a baby shower. Received the item on 1/25, contacted the company and was offered a replacement and shipment using the fastest courier service, which according the website is 1 business day. According to tracking, will receive within 4-5 business days.

PRINTING:
Wish I could give negative stars on this product, item received looked nothing like the item online. Was excited to find the item and looking forward to give it at a baby shower. Received the item on 1/25, contacted the company and was offered a replacement and shipment using the fastest courier service, which according the website is 1 business day. According to tracking shipped 2/3 and will receive within 4-5 business days. Do not have high expectations on the product or receiving it before the baby shower.

jessicaa119
2/4/17

I ordered 1 invitation and 1 rsvp card as a sample to see if I liked the quality of work. I ordered them on Jan 4th and they shipped Jan 11 and I still have not received them. I email them Feb 1st asking where it is and they said they couldn't track it until Feb 3rd as it would be considered lost in transit. Feb 3rd came and my order did not arrived. I decided I would just email them to cancel the order and get a refund and still no response from them.

I should of checked on reviews of this company before. Look how many people you frustrate and disappoint! This is for my wedding and I cant take the chance for my invites not coming on time, thank god I just ordered samples first! You should really be able to send the order in the estimated time frame you provide!!! I ordered my save the dates from Minted and although they are pricier I know my stuff will come on time and the quality will be there, so they can have my 500 dollars instead! I will never order from this company again and be sure to tell all my friends who are also getting married to not order from here!!!

jennp18
2/3/17

worst customer service. After 18 business days of waiting for my business cards (that should have arrived within 5-12 business days after processing) I called customer support (waited 1.5 hours) just to be told that my cards were 'lost in transit'. They granted a refund but never even apologized for the inconvenience and barely acknowledged this as a negative experience. I asked the rep if they would send another batch of business cards 'on them' and she said 'that's not something that they do'. So after ordering from zazzle i waited 18 business days to receive nothing and had to go to a very important networking event with NO business cards. DO NOT ORDER FROM ZAZZLE-go to vista print!

bethk33
2/1/17

Very bad experience!!!All my items were on sale, but I could not get the discount on my final price-tried to call Zazzle,but the wait to talk to someone was 22 minutes!!All my return address labels were done wrong-When i contacted them about this I was told to take pictures!!! I will never deal with this company again.......................

joannem58
1/31/17

I wanted to give my teenage granddaughter something different for her birthday. I found the high quality key chain with the turquoise colored chevron design. I was able to have her name and initial put on it. Hopefully she will love it. It is well made. Recommend this website for their unique products.

jenniferw51
1/30/17

I received a full refund, but I would still not purchase from them again. I went back to my other t-shirt site to make my class t-shirts. They did a beautiful job and in much less time.

natzanaryt
1/30/17

I am very disappointed, I ordered invitations for my wedding I received them yesterday and omg they don look anything like the picture!!! Description said vintage lace invitations well it turns out it's just a print lace it's like they took a picture of it and just printed our names. It's not 3D or anything what a waste of my time and money!!!!

colleenh19
1/30/17

For someone who is not super tech savy, this was an easy site to use. i was able to customize bridal shower invitations very easily, adjusting font and spacing as needed. When they arrived as promised, the quality of the paperstock was high and what i expected. Defineately would use site again.

nancys195
1/29/17

My husband was a "very early" Vietnam war vet who flew TWO volunteer rescue helicopter missions over the ocean to pull pilots out of the ocean who got shot down by the Vietnamese. He was an A+ student at USC and didn't HAVE to drop out and volunteer for Vietnam duty. He deserves to be honored. I can't even FIND the MAKE of the tin can helicopter he bravely flew under enemy fire to rescue downed pilots. I ordered two rescue helicopter t-shirts from Zazzle on 1/18/17 WELL BEYOND my husband's BIRTHDAY of 1/28/17, which was YESTERDAY, shame on you Zazzle! Purportedly, Zazzle shipped from just a few miles SOUTH of our home first via UPS then via "UPSMI" (short for USPS) on 1/23 (five days?) wherein the USPS dragged their heels and the package didn't arrive to our nearby San Ramon location until late yesterday 1/28 (my husband's BIRTHDAY) and it is still "consigned" for delivery sometime in future delivery. REALLY? Two "stock" t-shirts ordered on 1/18/17, a 30-40 MINUTE DRIVE from your location to my home and you can't deliver it prior to 1/28, my husband's birthday? This company SUCKS people! Not to be trusted and I'm really concerned WHAT kind of quality PRODUCT is going to arrive upon our doorstep from these people? It will probably suck as badly as their delivery process.

delm319
1/29/17

10-14 days to make and ship business cards! Poor business model but I doubt they care. I even paid for express shipping and it made no difference.

Got my cards today-WHAT A JOKE!!! They can't even cut their own cards without leaving an edge.

GO ANY WHERE ELSE BUT THIS FLY BY NIGHT INTERNET THIEVES.

kellyd95
1/25/17

Wrong order came to my house. Called the same day the order came in and emailed. Received a generic email reply, saying they will send it to production to be sent out again. I then called the next day. Spoke w customer service, which again I was told it was in production to be sent out. I wanted to be transferred to a supervisor. She said she would expedite the order and "Hopfeully" get the order out that night or by latest the next morning. Onto the next day. My order is STILL in production and was told they dont have a date on when it will be sent out. I wanted to be transferred to yet another supervisor. After being on hold for over 40 min, I got disconnected. Now on day 4 and still no order or a status update. I email every day and no response. Worst experience and I do online shopping a lot. I will never use this site again and I will make sure to let people know how awful of an experience it was and still is!!

michellew164
1/24/17

I ordered invitations from here. They came before the delivery date stated. They are perfect and exactly how I ordered them. I was a little skeptical to use this company due to some of the reviews I read. I'm glad I went ahead and ordered anyway. I had zero problems.

91 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle