Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

maxg27
7/27/17

Christina in Customer Service exceeded my expectations. I had trouble finding a customizable item. The first time I contacted customer service I got a generic reply that didn't help. I sent another email and got Christina. She actually did the search for me and found the item that I thought I couldn't customize. She did a great job and I am very happy!

joanb77
7/27/17

I have been trying to get logo return address envelopes since April, it is now the end of July. My company logo and address were cut off on the original envelopes. After we established that the error was on their end, they offered to re-do them. The new envelopes arrived today exactly the same way. HORRIBLE quality control and customer service. I would like to give them 0 stars.

kristinas57
7/27/17

I ordered some business cards, shipping labels, promotion cards, etc. for my new business. When I received the business cards, they were crooked and the font was too small to read. I contacted customer service, who assured me they would be fixed and shipped back out ASAP. A few weeks went by and I never received anything so I finally called back to check the status. Apparently the order was never fully submitted to production by the rep so it obviously wasn't produced or shipped. This rep put a "rush" on the order and expedited shipping. She said I would have it by Monday (I called on a Friday). Monday comes and goes and so does the rest of the week. I call back on the following Friday and the same conversation/process was repeated. "You'll have them by Monday," she said. I call Wednesday in somewhat of a panic because I have a vendor event the next day and surely they've been mailed out, right? NO. It has been a month today and I still don't have my replacement product. The customer service representatives are friendly but not capable of doing anything to expedite an order with production (even when the company is at fault). Now I have to go to a vendor event with NO business cards to hand out, all because this company is a complete joke. I have yet to be contacted by a manager or anyone who has offered to rectify the situation. I will never order from Zazzle again and would advise others not to either.

breanaw1
7/27/17

I used zazzle for my wedding shower and my wedding invites! They were both amazing quality and gorgeous invites! They shipped within a few days and got to my house in less than a week. Also after I ordered my wedding invites I didn't put the time of my reception on the reception cards. I immediately contacted customer service and even though my order already shipped they credited my account the amount I needed to reorder the cards and I didn't even have to send back the others! Customer service was quick to reply and very accommodating! Couldn't be happier with this company :)

kirsteno
7/27/17

I have not received my items yet after I was told that it would arrive 9 days after shipping and no one will answer my emails in regards to why my tracking number doesn't work or tell me who you ship with for me to contact them. I do not think I will be ordering again. I'm very disappointed.

christinam126
7/26/17

The invitations were gorgeous. HOWEVER, the day after I had ordered my items that had come out to 140$, I received a coupon for 50% off of my order. Considering their "100% satisfaction guaranteed", I messaged customer service and asked that the coupon be applied to my previous order. I also asked to be reimbursed the difference. I was told that they could apply the coupon but that they wouldn't reimburse the difference to me in the original form of payment. Instead they would only give me credit to buy from them again. So mUch for "100% satisfaction guaranteed". I will buy from them again only to use up my credit. After that, I will purchase future items elsewhere and do not recommend them.

juliah70
7/24/17

I ordered napkins for my wedding a few weeks ago and had made a mistake when creating the customized template. Their customer service was beyond understanding and helpful and let me make a new template and sent me new napkins, free of charge! The napkins just arrived and they look great. Great company and I will definitely order from them again.

ievam1
7/24/17

Very bad paper! It's a pity to provide such business cards to our customers. I made a refund, but failed to return £ 32 in cash

brians310
7/22/17

Blows goats. Ordered a hat something like 2 months ago, no confrormation, no hat WTF? Will NEVER use again!

dilrajt
7/21/17

I paid $50 Extra for a quick turn around and what did I get ? A delay in my wedding cards. ONE WEEK and counting to print simple 25 wedding cards and that with fast turnaround. When I called I was told they received a "large bulk order" WTF. Apparently they can't read because my wedding is next week and I still havn't received my cards. Atleast notify me that my product will be delayed. They NEVER TOLD ME IT WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL AFTER THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE PASSED.

Honestly don't waste your time with this $#*! company. Much better services out there.

ajg12
7/21/17

Card ordered. delivery date range set. Confirmation of card in queue message. Not delivered a week after latest date quoted. Contacted them, eventually - received a reply that it had been delivered which at that point, it had not. They asked for conformation which I tried to give the day after by responding as requested in the email.... it did not work. Nice cards; easy to use but absolutely a waste of time if they can't get their delivery process sorted.

mikem532
7/20/17

What you see is NOT what you get. We entered the gift "Registered at ..." shop name. It looked good, then on review it looked cut off, then we fixed it and it looked OK on the screen. Well, when the order arrived, most of the shop name was cut off. So now what, we hand write the shop name ???

hubertb22
7/20/17

Not only did Kathy address my misunderstanding, she actually gave me a better purchase than I expected. Thanks for a great experience.

cathyk30
7/20/17

I ordered invitations, rsvp, thank you notes, green envelopes, return labels and 4 different stamp choices. Not all came in perfectly. My mistakes! I was hysterical! I called Zazzel and lucked out with Kathy. She calmed me down and fixed each issue calmly and smoothly. Truly a blessing. The best representative of Zazzle possible. Thanks Kathy. You made me feel happy again.

terrlizabeths
7/19/17

Any time I have any questions or feed back, and on very rare occasion issues, Zazzle's Customer Support team is always ready and willing to assist me!

Drake would tell the whole team "YOU DA YOU DA BESSSSSS!!!!"

karint5
7/18/17

Ordered 2 clocks for our twns' 30th bdays and found out 2 weeks before the planned party they had gotten lost for real. Zazzle replaced the clocks asap and they actually arrived 1 day before the party! :)

tanc10
7/18/17

Never ever thought the cheating will go this far. The website is co.uk and there is no information clearly saying our products printing in USA . No wonder everytime an order takes a month to come here. Been ordering from this company for about 3 times but no , don't do it. ! Unless you live in America your cards won't be arriving you at least 3 weeks . There is no information in the website and then also they advertise it as a uk website and uk business. Not cool ! Never will use or recommend

carmend37
7/17/17

I placed an order on July 5th for invitations. They were supposed to be delivered between July 14-17th. Today is the 17th and I did not receive the order, so I followed up on my account only to find my order has been canceled. I received no notification or reason and now my time is limited. I will await response from the customer service dept and follow up here but my expectation is there will be a rush on my order with a discount.

deniseiad
7/17/17

Carey is great, he immediately introduced himself in a friendly manner. He was well spoken, gave clear direction and knew exactly how to solve my problems. Thank you Carey!!

lindab380
7/17/17

I recently ordered items for my daughter's wedding. I paid extra for special shipping. Not only did they NOzT ship them on time it cost me an extra $1200 to get everything printed on an emergency basis. It was a simple request, they had plenty of time, and they completely fell on their face. Do not use this company if you need a quick turnaround !!

majore2
7/16/17

I was gleefully shopping through Zazzle adding things here and there to my cart. I got a promo code so I thought this was going to be a pretty inexpensive shopping experience- that is until check out when I saw they considered me either insane or stupid and tacked on a shipping charge that was about 1/2 the total of my cart! Oh but wait! I can give them $20 or $40 a year respectively for a "shipping subscription" to get free shipping (eye roll). Seeing as this has left a sour taste in my mouth, you won't be receiving this or any future orders from me Zazzle. I can shop just about anywhere online and get free shipping- what makes you think you're so special I'll give you $20 for STANDARD shipping?!? You clearly are the ones who are stupid.

virginiae11
7/14/17

I had a mix up when I placed my order, zazzle helped me on the phone very quickly and honored my Groupon, refunded my original order, and gave me a promo for expedited shipping. The customer service representative was friendly throughout the whole phone call even though I was frustrated. I don't normally take time to write reviews but I had such an excellent experience that I had to report I will definitely order from zazzle again!

victoriat49
7/14/17

My future Husband and mother in law went out of their way to get beautiful stamps made. They looked and found the perfect ones on Zazzle. the Ship date (with rushed shipping) was 7/11 or 7/12. It said that date until the 7/12 after 2pm (over 5 business days) the status changed to manufacturing (we are making your order). So we called, no answer, no dial tone, my mother in law emailed and got back a sorry. We gave it another day just to see if there was an glitch. around 2pm I went under my mothers account and had a chat session. I was told sorry that they would get it to me as soon as they can and would have my rush fee (that cost $22 I might add) refunded. Well it went from trying my hardest to I cant grantee I would get the stamps in time. I asked about not being notified for the delay and I quote " I'm sorry but we do not have this feature in place yet?" WHAT!! REALLY!!!. Well today was the day I needed my stamps and it still was not shipped. We canceled our order. I am completely un happy with the way this was handled and how un organized this company is. I will not be a returning costumer ever again!!! "BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!"

lynnh73
7/14/17

They "say" my order shipped on June 23rd. 21 days later and I'm still waiting. No tracking information available, no answer when I called them and no email regarding status. I tried to leave a poor review on their site and it wouldn't post.

cindye32
7/13/17

I ordered a personalized pillow as a wedding shower gift. The order took longer to arrive than stated and it is another couple's gift. I now have no gift for the shower, since the gift could not be remade and shipped out in time. Very Disappointed!!!! The customer service rep was nice enough, but not offered a discount or something to make up for big mistake. Will not order from site again. I gave rating of 2 stars because product is very cute.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle