US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stephanieg39
12/20/15

Zazzle is the best! I just want to personalize everything because of this website.

lorad2
12/20/15

Like many of you, I wished I'd read the reviews prior to ordering. I ordered 4 pillows. Liked two and wanted to return two. As directed on Zazzle website, I sent an email requesting RMA. "If you don't like it, we'll take it back. Really it's that simple"....wow is that misleading! Sent an email requesting return on 12/1. I did receive a reply on 12/3 asking for more details. I replied again on 12/5. On 12/8 received email asking for details about replacement items. I replied on 12/10 and sent item numbers AND pictures of replacements. Today (12/17) I followed up and stated 'I have not had a response. Please advise." I did receive a response, HOWEVER, it was the same email asking for details about replacement items. I forwarded my email with details. Then I received ANOTHER email from Zazzle asking me for details about replacement items. I have currently been on hold for 25 minutes..giving me time to write this review. Buyers Beware! Stay Away!

rondac
12/20/15

My labels came out so cute for my canning jars, also the heart shape xmas ornament I designed with turtle for my grandson first xmas is the cutest ever..

Tip for consumers: So much to choose from, very cute designs and very good prices..

sandrac57
12/20/15

I resolved my problem with Zazzle. Finally after trying for days to call customer service and was on hold this is what I did. When I was placed on hold I put my phone on speaker, listened to the Xmas music and went about organizing. FInally when Zazzle answered I got the problem resolved. It wasn't customer service's fault. Probably not enough people employed. The young lady was very nice and helpful and went BEYOND solving the problem. I have gotten some nice merchandise from Zazzle.

shirleyb48
12/20/15

I purchased an item called a gym duffle bag. It cost over $100 with postage.
The quality is something I wouldn't even pay $10 for but that is not the only problem.
It did not state that postage would be from USA
It did not state that the cost I saw was us dollars
I have sent three requests for a return slip but they do not answer the emails.

I now have an item that is useless, extremely poor quality and out of pocket for $100.

customer service is non existent. quality is disgraceful.

ashleys120
12/19/15

We will definitely be using this site for our upcoming and future events as well as being our friends and family. They have some really fun designs and the website is very user friendly. We found the site on Groupon and couldn't be happier with how our invitations turned out!

susank68
12/19/15

I bought a Groupon and ordered 75 Christmas cards on Nov. 27th. Still have not received them. This is after 2 emails that were not acknowledged and 2 phone calls (that were both 50 minutes long). AVOID this co. ! On the first phone call they said they were going to expedite my cards, today they told me my cards were in production....nearly 3 weeks after I ordered the cards.

marciac13
12/19/15

Over the past 5 years, I have ordered custom-made calendars, note cards, postage stamps and ornaments from Zazzle. Never once have I been disappointed in the quality of the product! Today, when I tried to get a Authorized Return Number to ship back an ornament that I apparently mis-designed myself (the text didn't show up; only the photo), the customer service representative worked diligently to help me. Not only did she "accept" my "return" of the ornament (she advised me to not bother to ship it back), she got applied discounts to my new order (after reviewing the design to make sure I hadn't made the same mistake again) so I could get it in time for Christmas and pay only a little more than my original order. Zazzle really means their "100% happy guarantee"! Yes, I had to wait a long time to get through, but this is an incredibly busy time of year - not their fault.

jennh10
12/19/15

As I write this, I'm sitting on hold for the third time in the last three days. The previous two times I called, I waited for 25 minutes before I had to hang up and go back to work. I ordered a roll of sheet music-themed wrapping paper for use in a Christmas project. It was 6 days late getting to me and was unusable. The paper had a giant purple line that ran the length of the roll. I emailed CS with the info and supplied a photograph. I received an email 4 days later, informing me that a replacement would be shipped "as soon as possible". That was a week ago. I haven't received the product or a notification that it has been shipped. It's impossible to get through to Customer Service by phone. Stay away!!!!

noreeni
12/19/15

I ordered my item express shipping for which the website promised delivery 12/15. The item didn't even ship until 12/161 I waited on hold 45 minutes to get customer service to ship the order and then they didn't ship it express. Another hold time (35 minutes and still counting) and I still have no resolution. Order your items anywhere else. Not from Zazzle!

shivd
12/18/15

Bought an assorted chocolate box customized with her name on it. She absolutely loved it and the product came out looking great!

megank24
12/18/15

After creating customized stamps for our holiday cards, getting them approved, and requesting zazzle to express ship them to us (within 5 business days)...we ended up receiving the wrong stamps. I have tried to contact zazzle via email (3 different email addresses) and phone to see if they could correct the order and ship new ones to us, NO RESPONSE! There phone# says that do to high volumes, they will not be able to respond via phone...my suggestion would be to STOP taking orders if it's unmanageable, and take care of the customer first.

So, I have taken matters into my own hands and contacted the person that the stamps we received were suppose to go to (via linkedin) and she just so happened to have ours! (That was a blessing, because its end of business day and still no response from zazzle). So we have been emailing each other back and forth all day to ensure these got to the right address, on time. What a fun day! (Could have been working on multiple other things, instead I am worried about stamps.)

I will say the stamps look great, and it was most likely an accident. I just hope they refund us for the extra shipping...we will see how that goes!

matth1512

Ordered on 11/22/15 order shipped 11/23/15
today is 12/15/15 and currently on hold for 40 mins and counting for customer service rep

hollyb27
12/18/15

I ordered 5 custom t-shirts on 12/1/15 that were to be processed and shipped in time for Christmas. As of today, my order status still says "processing" although my account was charged for the amount of my order on 12/2/15. I've been on hold trying to reach a customer service rep 3 times in the last 2 days for over 20 minutes each time. I've also sent 2 emails to the support email address with no response. I plan to pursue every available avenue to get a refund of my $117 and will not use this company again.

pamr16
12/18/15

I wish I'd checked here before ordering from them. I agree with the criticism, colors are washed out and quality is not great on some items. On the plus side, the products were well-packed and package arrived.

I ordered 4 mugs - 2 custom. The customize feature is very rudimentary, and there was no way to see a demo of the finished product....but I really wanted these mugs so I took a chance. The travel mug with text turned out as expected, but the other is just missing the added text altogether.

Also in the order was wrapping paper, which is listed on the packing slip, but missing. Given the comments about customer service, I think I'll just let that go.

williamm173
12/17/15

This has become a very pathetic company!!!!

Out of the last 7 orders I have made with them 4 of them have been completely messed up!!!

•A Neck Tie ordered ... Did not even start printing it until I called 5 days after my order to find out the status, took another four days to get to me

•A poster print I had design EXACTLY how I wanted it , but they cancelled the order because I had a white boarder on the print. After calling them and getting to finally understand that is what I wanted they said they would print it ... Which they did but them sent me a notice again saying it was cancelled!!?? ... the artwork was by then several days late for the intended purpose. order#131-38239297-8459052

•Timber Wolf Mouse Pad .. received it on time only to open it and find out that it was BURNT and the rubber pad torn and then print coming off! Order # 131-85258139-4985764

• Grizzly Bear Mouse Pad .. again received it on time but ... Wrong art work ... not even my art!!!!!! Completely wrong mouse pad!!!!! Order: 131-02722506-6990950

I am afraid to send anybody to Zazzle with this kind of incompetence!!!

Customer service is a JOKE!!! if you e-mail them you get a robo Pre-designed reply that basically says nothing for an answer to your question ... If you talk with them you get the general "I'll let my Manager know".

This used to be a great site in every way but lately, caused many problems for me with getting my art sent to the people it is for.

peterh110
12/17/15

Zazzle offers mugs, T-shirts, shopping bags, stamps, sneakers, blankets, almost anything you can think of personalized. You create the image or fonts you want on the item on the Zazzle site. It's easy and comprehensive. The service is quick, and the mugs, bag, stamps I've gotten are just as represented on the site.

lexis6
12/16/15

They canceled my order and never notified me. I needed my gift before christmas. Now there is no way it will come in time. I received no explanation of why my order was canceled.

paulam43
12/15/15

Twice now I have order and twice I have received really cheaply made junk. I have to say that Zazzle WAS very good about it and refunded me. The quality concern remains.

lexied1
12/14/15

I will never be buying from Zazzle ever again. I needed invites sent out by a day ago, and I paid 50 dollars in express shipping and STILL NOTHING. Not even a shipped confirmation. Just still being processed. Waist of money and I will be using Tiny Prints from now on! I tried contact customer service and was on hold for over 20 minutes and I also emailed twice with no response!

lorenzor16
12/14/15

Te worst service ever!
Never never never waited long time as zazzle delivery service!
I waited 12 days the maximum business days that zazzle say that you have to wait.
Today is the 19th days and the order still not are rived.
I sent An email to zazzle support and they just said:< we sent an email to push your order>
No way

melj14
12/13/15

Received the completely wrong order that was billed to someone else in a different country, when trying to contact this company they have not responded with anything and I have sent 5 emails in the last 60 hours to tell them that they sent the wrong thing and need to send my correct order as I needed it in a hurry. Pathetic company, will never use them again. Customer service is a joke. Have asked for a full refund and to shove the order up their a@&! - doubt ill see my $65 dollars again though.

aus377
12/13/15

Delivery and automated responses from Zazzle regarding my order was acceptable.
The cards and magnets were unfortunately substandard for the quality demonstrated on the site when building the cards.

I would strongly suggest that you seek samples first or it will be a costly lesson.

mimil6
12/12/15

I ordered my father's xmas gift which was supposedly shipped 11/16/15, I e-mailed them and still no response. I should have checked the reviews... I feel scammed out of my money, it was supposed to be a sweet gift for my father. I will be arguing for a refund.

lisab186
12/10/15

Terrible customer service. Placed an order and it was cancelled without any notification. Was told that "typically" an email is sent. Had I not checked the tracking order I wouldn't have even known. This was a time sensitive gift. Waited on hold for over 45 minutes for a rep who was not even friendly or courteous. Horrible place, will never order from here again

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Thank you for your interest in our fleece blankets!
Here is the product description listed on the product page:

Available in 3 different sizes: Baby(30"x40"); Medium(50" x 60"); Large(60" x 80").
100% buttery soft and cozy polyester fleece.
Edge-to-edge sublimation printing in vibrant full color.
Sturdy double edge stitching for a clean finish.
Back color is off-white.
Machine washable, gentle cycle, mild detergent. Tumble dry.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: This is a great question RG!
Most of our products are available on all domains.
If a customer buys one of your products of of (I.E) the US portal, after the stated time frame (in payments information) and the funds will be converted to your currency.
1 week ago