US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

shirleys83
10/13/16

My daughter in law and I exchange Christmas ornaments depicting something that the two of us have done together over the past year. She and I went house hunting which resulted in the purchase of their home. The ornament I got for her is a SOLD sign, with the address of their new home and a photo of the two of them in front of their own SOLD sign...I love it and so will she!

not155
10/6/16

I usually don't write bad reviews for bad service/products unless it is a repeated thing and not just a one-time only type of deal. Well Zazzle has topped it and I had to spread the word on how this business is run.

We ordered nearly a thousand dollars worth of products from Zazzle. After receiving our envelopes 3 weeks after making the purchase, we found that they were the wrong color. Since we waited so long for the envelopes (they were supposed to be produced and shipped out within 7 days, that obviously didn't happen as Zazzle promises their customers), the wrong color would have to do. We sent them out to our guests and started receiving return to sender envelopes - the envelopes OPENED in the mail. Some came back with the invitation still in it, some came back as an empty envelope, some made it to the person with an empty envelope after the contents spilling out during transit.

Fast forward to our conversation with Zazzle, not only do they not work on the weekends so that slows things down, but their return policy is that you have to return the item for a refund... obviously that wasn't going to work since the envelopes as well as invitations had been spilt out across the country. Took an hour to get a supervisor on the phone to get the proper return and remaking of the products.

The new products that were redelivered after ANOTHER THREE WEEKS came as the wrong color again.

In the process of returning the products and now I am FIVE emails deep with Zazzle on getting the RMA number and shipping label.

Seriously save yourself the trouble and shop somewhere else.

Tip for consumers: PASS

andreas325
10/3/16

Loved these for our coach's shirts this season. They are super soft and comfortable. A *tad* short for tall people (so I wear a long tank beneath mine), and since we heard they run a little small, we each ordered one size up from our normal size. They all worked well! We've washed them several times, and the design has held up perfectly. Looks great! They are a little pricey, but for a specialty tee, that's expected, so we bought when t-shirts were 40% off, which helped.

yvonnew21
9/30/16

I have tried for 2 days to place an online order. Their server just stops when I try to get to the payment page. Then it erased my shopping cart so that I had to look up each individual greeting card that I wanted to purchase so that I could start the order over again. Did this 6 times and then tried to call them. The wait time was 22 minutes. Seriously? Don't think they really want our business. I'm going elsewhere.

jh456
9/30/16

Wow, Thought I was dealing with a reputable firm. My credit card is accepted here, so why all the complaints about not receiving merchandise ordered? If only I had looked here first.

I made two large orders in mid-September 2016. Was told they'd be delivered in a week, which I thought was a bit optimistic. But now October is less than two days away, the delivery dates still remain a week ago, with no update to the delivery dates.

Just sent an e-mail on the Zazzle website asking for the status of my orders. But recent comments found here lead me to believe I will never get my stuff. Luckily, my credit card company is good about handling disputed charges. If I don't hear back soon or receive my orders in a week, I will cancel the orders and ask the credit card company to refund the charges.

Don't need some customer relations pablum to make it all better. Actions speak louder than words. Send me my stuff. Keep Calm and Stand Up for Yourself.

Bottom Line: Don't bother buying here.

guyr12
9/29/16

Placed an order for a custom shirt, and after more than a week and all the shipping estimates had passed the shirt still hadn't shipped, I emailed customer support to see what was causing the hold up and they only then told me that my item was out of stock. They told me to order a different item and canceled my order, nevertheless offering me a better solution. The item still shows up as in stock on the website. I missed a friends birthday because of Zazzle and will not be doing business with them in the future. Total disappointment.

carolinec46
9/29/16

I tried to order a t-shirt on their site to be told it included the confederate flag and was racially disallowed. The t-shirt was an anti-racist design, and on their website for sale. They now have £60 plus of my money and refuse to ship their item. Silly people. Lots of too and fro but I am out of pocket because of their incompetence.

kv35
9/28/16

Ordered a tie for my son's Homecoming. Homecoming has come and gone and still no tie! They were pretty quick to take the money- but no delivery. SAVE YOURSELF TIME and MONEY- DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. When I try to write a review on there website- it rejects it- I guess they don't want the potential new customers to see the truth about their service.

alexa1677
9/26/16

We had a destination wedding in August and used zazzle to order customized totes for our wedding favors. The website looked really slick, and there was a promotion 10% off so it seemed like a good deal. We picked standard shipping because we ordered several weeks in advance and the estimated delivery was withing time frames.

Once zazzle missed the estimated delivery deadline we got worried. After contacting them, it turned out the bags were not even in production. They promised to expedite production and the agent on the call promised to expedite the shipment.

A few days passed and still there was no update from the company. On another call, another rep informed us that actually the previous agent had not put in expedited shipment, and although the bags were ready, they would be shipped standard. Thus, we went on our trip without them. After explaining how this ruined our wedding plans, the company refunded us and said we can keep the totes.

After coming back from vacation, and having totally forgotten about these zazzle totes, we had a package from them.The colors and the fonts were really washed out. The date of the wedding had light blue color and it was almost invisible.

This was our experience. Hope you have a better one!

maxiner2
9/26/16

I loved the antique-book look 3-ring binders.........exactly what I wanted.......despite the difficulty I had in customizing them.

abigailc13
9/25/16

Thank you so much for great customer service! The girl on the phone by the name of Stacie was so kind and personable. She really made the phone call easy and she fixed my worries. Thank you again Zazzle!

phyllism28
9/22/16

Pretty. Got lots of compliments

sharig3
9/22/16

Always excellent service. Accurate and fast. Great selection and good sale prices.

lauraw106
9/21/16

I would give zero stars to Zazzle if that were an option. Their customer service is abysmal! I ordered buttons for an unofficial reunion at my alma mater. The design of the button included the university logo. I never received an email or any communication that they canceled my order because of that. I only found out that the order was canceled when I went to the site to see the status of my order. I called customer service and thought I had corrected the problem when I sent a new design without the university logo. The agent promised me I would get my order in time for the event and that the new design was fine. Then they canceled my order again, without any communication! I spoke to a manager to vent my complete frustration. The day before I leave for the event, they tell me I can't use the university name in any way. Had I been told that earlier, I could have received permission from the university or done a completely different design. Do NOT use this company if you want any customer serviceor if you want your product actually produced and delivered.

amandah99
9/19/16

This company is a joke. I gave Zazzle 1 star only because zero stars wasn't an option. Wish I would have read the reviews before I had ordered from Zazzle because I would have never ordered anything from them if I had... I ordered 2 pacifiers and received an email stating the items have shipped and 2 weeks later still no pacifiers, when contacting the company they say the items is out of stock. How it that possible being that zazzle had already supposedly shipped the items, Zazzle you claimed that my order was shipped so that you could go ahead and get your money then you want me to wait 21 days to get my money back.. Your business is a piece of crap, LIARS!!!!! You can bet I will let everyone I know, know how awful your company is. I will never order anything from y'all again.

erinb63
9/19/16

I have been so impressed with Zazzle's customer service! A few weeks ago I had ordered a gift and was curious about where it was (I live outside the U.S. and not in a major city so I didn't expect it to be fast). I checked the tracking number and the number couldn't be found. It only takes a few days between shipping and the tracking number becoming active so I contacted Zazzle to see if they had an alternate way of tracking it. They told me that the number should have been active so they considered my order "lost in transit" and were sending a replacement with an upgrade to express shipping free of charge!

The next day, the original package showed up so I emailed again to ask them to cancel the replacement. They said it had already shipped and to keep both!

I'll definitely be shopping there again!

natalief20
9/16/16

I am absolutely disgusted with this joke of a company! I ordered and paid for 100 wedding photo cards 6 weeks ago and was told they were shipped just 3 days later. Its now been 6 weeks and no sight of them despite the company taking my money! PLEASE can someone get in touch with me and either give me a refund or deliver the cards??

reedf11
9/15/16

Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled. When i complained to customer service they never got back with me, aka they never responded. However they send me about two emails every day with offers and discounts that are totally pointless. They even sent me a request to fill out a review on their website and after doing so they still never replied to my complaint.

I HIGHLY recommended you order from another site. Zazzle sucks and will never stop emailing you junk mail no matter how hard you try to ignore it.

jk133
9/15/16

Looks very cheap and poor quality. The finishing very poor quality, it should not even be sent out to a client! Absolutely disappointed. Even Vista print can make better quality for 5£.
And to return the item I have to print a form myself and even cover my own postage. You must be joking! I cannot even write a review on website.

kristinw25
9/14/16

I ordered six items on August 31 ( three pacifiers and three bibs) for my expected daughter I only ordered them because it said estimated delivery time would be within two to three days,immediately after my order i received an alert saying one of the pacifiers was being made so I thought it was going to be here very fast it is now September 13 and nothing has arrived . A few days ago I wrote an email about my order and they said the designer for one of the bibs cancelled the item because the name couldn't fit and then I asked about the rest of the order then after a few times they informed that the pacifiers been out of stock since September 5 so here I am tracking an order that does not even exist supposedly my money was refunded and when I just went down I looked I was charged for everything and the only item refunded was for one bib I am beyond disappointed and obviously this website has no clue how to handle orders,time,mistakes,or peoples money !!

jeffh129
9/13/16

I started a store for my cycling club on Dazzle and placed an order for some headsweat hats. I paid for expedited shipping and the order ended up taking a month to deliver. Dazzle did refund my shipping fees, but the hats are of various print quality and none are acceptable, very faded and poor print quality. They said my order was delayed because the hats were not clearing quality control, which makes me wonder how the hats I received passed their inspection!?! Additionally, the hats run very large and neither fit my wife or myself. I am considering closing my store and shopping around for another printer.

hollyc38
9/12/16

I am so upset! I ordered 2 t-shirts from Zazzle.com to wear on our 25th wedding anniversary vacation which just noted mr & Mrs. with our last name and says 25 year anniversary. Very tastefully looking t-shirts or so I thought. We we were so very excited just to wear these to the pool or around the resort for a couple days on our 8 day trip. Well we first received them and the print job was not so great. It looked like the ink dripped on most of the lettering. So I took pictures of t-shirts when they arrived, sent an email with pictures attached. The girl who responded was very kind. She said in her words, "This replacement will be shipped using a faster courier service than selected at the time of your original purchase, so you should receive the package in due time". I'm STILL waiting and we leave in 5 days! I ordered them way in advance so there should be no problem! So yesterday I called twice and 1st time on hold 15 min., than suddenly got quiet on other end and their phone hung up. I called right after, a 2nd time, on hold 13 min. same thing happened! Unbelievable to me! Needless to say I am FURIOUS! Their customer service is HORRIBLE! The only kind thing was the 1 email ensuring me the product will get here in time! That's a total laugh! Well I checked and I have NO orders pending, didn't receive an email noting "your item has been shipped"! I'm beyond FURIOUS! Next time I'm going to do my due diligence on reviews for companies sending me items. But there Ads are everywhere so I just placed the order with them. Lesson learned BIG time!

rachealm2
9/12/16

I have ordered several products from Zazzle, and they never disappoint! My recent purchase was a white t-shirt with my company logo on it. The colors were bright and clean. The quality of the fabric on the shirt was excellent. Thank you Zazzle!

davidh404
9/8/16

I ordered 2 post card size photos very early August now September 7th still waiting
I have had no response to my emails I'm sorry I ever heard of this company I would never deal with them again (they stink)

regards

Mr disgusted

skff
8/29/16

My daughter designed a T-shirt and sent it to Zazzle over a week ago for her sister's Birthday Gift - TOMORROW. The only email we received was a confirmation. It was due to arrive two days ago. When it had still not arrived today we went back to the website just to find out it was canceled a WEEK ago and they NEVER send us an email to tell us it was canceled, and they never gave us any reason whatsoever. I emailed back and asked why, but have received NO reply whatsoever! Who can stay in business with such substandard service?

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

87 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
anam128
Ana m.
3 days, 5 hours ago
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Ana,

Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund?

Christine
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hi Brielle,

We will have someone from our customer support team reach out to you via e-mail with the status of your order.

Thanks,