US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

deniseg16

But if you need to contact customer service, prepare for a wait. (in 254 reviews)

kaylinw

I ordered 3 different styles of business cards for my photo business. (in 56 reviews)

angelac

So, in honor of little ms. elli, we wanted to order a button with her picture on it to celebrate "Elli-Palooza!" (in 768 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pamr16
12/18/15

I wish I'd checked here before ordering from them. I agree with the criticism, colors are washed out and quality is not great on some items. On the plus side, the products were well-packed and package arrived.

I ordered 4 mugs - 2 custom. The customize feature is very rudimentary, and there was no way to see a demo of the finished product....but I really wanted these mugs so I took a chance. The travel mug with text turned out as expected, but the other is just missing the added text altogether.

Also in the order was wrapping paper, which is listed on the packing slip, but missing. Given the comments about customer service, I think I'll just let that go.

williamm173
12/17/15

This has become a very pathetic company!!!!

Out of the last 7 orders I have made with them 4 of them have been completely messed up!!!

•A Neck Tie ordered ... Did not even start printing it until I called 5 days after my order to find out the status, took another four days to get to me

•A poster print I had design EXACTLY how I wanted it , but they cancelled the order because I had a white boarder on the print. After calling them and getting to finally understand that is what I wanted they said they would print it ... Which they did but them sent me a notice again saying it was cancelled!!?? ... the artwork was by then several days late for the intended purpose. order#131-38239297-8459052

•Timber Wolf Mouse Pad .. received it on time only to open it and find out that it was BURNT and the rubber pad torn and then print coming off! Order # 131-85258139-4985764

• Grizzly Bear Mouse Pad .. again received it on time but ... Wrong art work ... not even my art!!!!!! Completely wrong mouse pad!!!!! Order: 131-02722506-6990950

I am afraid to send anybody to Zazzle with this kind of incompetence!!!

Customer service is a JOKE!!! if you e-mail them you get a robo Pre-designed reply that basically says nothing for an answer to your question ... If you talk with them you get the general "I'll let my Manager know".

This used to be a great site in every way but lately, caused many problems for me with getting my art sent to the people it is for.

peterh110
12/17/15

Zazzle offers mugs, T-shirts, shopping bags, stamps, sneakers, blankets, almost anything you can think of personalized. You create the image or fonts you want on the item on the Zazzle site. It's easy and comprehensive. The service is quick, and the mugs, bag, stamps I've gotten are just as represented on the site.

lexis6
12/16/15

They canceled my order and never notified me. I needed my gift before christmas. Now there is no way it will come in time. I received no explanation of why my order was canceled.

paulam43
12/15/15

Twice now I have order and twice I have received really cheaply made junk. I have to say that Zazzle WAS very good about it and refunded me. The quality concern remains.

lexied1
12/14/15

I will never be buying from Zazzle ever again. I needed invites sent out by a day ago, and I paid 50 dollars in express shipping and STILL NOTHING. Not even a shipped confirmation. Just still being processed. Waist of money and I will be using Tiny Prints from now on! I tried contact customer service and was on hold for over 20 minutes and I also emailed twice with no response!

lorenzor16
12/14/15

Te worst service ever!
Never never never waited long time as zazzle delivery service!
I waited 12 days the maximum business days that zazzle say that you have to wait.
Today is the 19th days and the order still not are rived.
I sent An email to zazzle support and they just said:< we sent an email to push your order>
No way

melj14
12/13/15

Received the completely wrong order that was billed to someone else in a different country, when trying to contact this company they have not responded with anything and I have sent 5 emails in the last 60 hours to tell them that they sent the wrong thing and need to send my correct order as I needed it in a hurry. Pathetic company, will never use them again. Customer service is a joke. Have asked for a full refund and to shove the order up their a@&! - doubt ill see my $65 dollars again though.

aus377
12/13/15

Delivery and automated responses from Zazzle regarding my order was acceptable.
The cards and magnets were unfortunately substandard for the quality demonstrated on the site when building the cards.

I would strongly suggest that you seek samples first or it will be a costly lesson.

mimil6
12/12/15

I ordered my father's xmas gift which was supposedly shipped 11/16/15, I e-mailed them and still no response. I should have checked the reviews... I feel scammed out of my money, it was supposed to be a sweet gift for my father. I will be arguing for a refund.

lisab186
12/10/15

Terrible customer service. Placed an order and it was cancelled without any notification. Was told that "typically" an email is sent. Had I not checked the tracking order I wouldn't have even known. This was a time sensitive gift. Waited on hold for over 45 minutes for a rep who was not even friendly or courteous. Horrible place, will never order from here again

frederikam
12/10/15

The T-shirt quality was good but the emblem on the shirt was faded. I didn't return the
T-shirt because I will be out of the money for the return (shipping) and left with no product. Really disappointed because this was a gift. I removed the Facebook post that I shared also. Very skeptical about the quality for other products.

sw485
12/9/15

While the customer service and delivery times were excellent (because I paid an inordinate amount of money to expedite), I was very, very disappointed in the quality. The images were not crisp, the printing was a little blurred and the size was quite small (I should have double checked the post card size; however, I have ordered from over 5 companies in the past and assumed it would be a similar size - my fault probably). I had a deadline, so I sent the cards, but I was very embarrassed by what I sent.

Tip for consumers: if doing post cards or cards, double check size and know they will be less than average in quality

cindyb67
12/8/15

I ordered this watch for my soon to be RN daughter because of the encouraging words. The watch was so sweet, I decided to order the one with the brunette nurse so she could have a variety. Her patients in peds will love this one!

lp39
12/7/15

I placed an order on 11/20/15 for a couple of guitar picks for my Son's Birthday party, which is 12/6/15. The tracking # states that on 11/30/15 a shipping label was created and electronic shipping info sent to USPS. I sent an email inquiring as to why I still have not received my package, and received no response. I called again today, and after 20 minutes of waiting, I gave up. I should have read the customer reviews before placing an order with this company. Looks like everyone else has experienced the same terrible service as I have. Customer service is very bad.

daniele57
12/7/15

I received the wrong order. When I did receive the correct order, the embroidery was crooked on the hat and the stitching wasn't cleaned up very well. Customer service was friendly, but at no time did they offer a discount or apology despite the errors. Will not use Zazzle again.

keithb73
12/7/15

I ordered a Sigil of Baphomet poster from Zazzle. With other sites, a mistake I made in my zip code sent the packages scurrying back. I received the package promptly, despite Solstice being so close to the date. When it got here, I had reasonable pessimism about what I was going to see when I opened it.
The parcel was well packed; the poster had a protective roll over it and the tube was secure. I filmed myself opening it, fearing it would come with a complaint, I wanted evidence. I unrolled it and the only discrepancy was that it looked even more beautiful than it appeared on the site. I reccomend this site.

leticiam4
12/6/15

Used Zazzle for all my wedding stationary. Save the date magnets, invites.
Had a small issue with invites, contacted the support number had reprinted at no cost within 4 days.
Brilliant.
Have since recommended to anyone who will listen.

gaurig1
12/5/15

I ordered custom wrapping paper and stickers on November 15, they were shipped out the sentence day in two separate packages for some reason. The wrapping paper has arrived, but the stickers have not!!! I needed the items for this upcoming Friday and ordered using Standard Shipping well in advance to allow the items to get here in time. I emailed Zazzle to inquire about this situation but have not received a response or even an acknowledgment that my email was received. I normally love shopping at Zazzle but I am extremely disapointed in this circumstance. Will think twice in the future before ordering.

robertd164
12/5/15

I checked on their website the ownership of the company. I understand their problems now! This is a family run business with a lot of problems. I waited 22 minutes to get someone from customer service. I must tell you she was very good at helping me. however it was still a 20 minute wait. They are not prepared to handle the Christmas rush. Also they store your credit card information so if you do not want that done you must check a box, which in my case not interested in losing my identity. Here is a grand rip off if you order ONE HOLIDAY CARD YOU PAY 6 DOLLARS SHIPPING COST. Let me say it again a giant rip off. I ordered from another web store and I ordered one card and they shipped it free, in fact all their cards regardless of the amount are shipped free. I doubt that I will use ZAZZLE again.

patd36
12/5/15

I was disappointed in a product that I ordered----the custom message had only been printed on one side, and a totally different message was on the reverse. Additionally, the printing was blurry and unattractive, so I did not wish to re-order. Customer service refunded the price of the ornament, but not the shipping, since they said I should have REMOVED the message on the reverse instead of assuming my customized message would be on both sides.

windys2
12/5/15

The drawstring bags I ordered were much higher quality than I expected, for the price. Customization was quick and easy, and I was very pleased with how they turned out.

kathrinb2
12/5/15

I do not recommend using this website for the following reasons:

1. Slowest product upload process that I have ever encountered. Need to upload each image on each product one at a time. Other print-on-demand websites allow you to put the image on multiple products at once.

2. The first ever payment I received from them was almost a year overdue, slowest payment system ever. Automatic payment above $50 threshold did not work. I requested payment, request canceled by them with no explanation, and now they even removed that option. Took me 4 months of contacting them multiple times to get paid.

3. Customer service is, well... sometimes good other times horrible.

4. You can not delete your store, simply not an option. You can request your account to be deleted and have to wait for them to make it happen. I deleted all the products in my store, and had my account deleted and I can still find my products on their website.

Complete violation of my copy rights and the worst experience I ever had.

katieg21
12/4/15

Every communication I have had with their customer service team has been with complete disregard to my needs, actually ignoring and refusing to even acknowledge what I was asking them. Did not receive ANY contact to inform me that there was a delay of A WEEK to process my (incredibly simple) order, had to chase this up myself.
Completely annoyed at the lack of communication which has really wasted my time as the delay - which they did nothing to make me aware of - meant I needed to cancel my order and find something else.
Basic customer service knowledge: your customers do not simply want a refund, they want TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND LISTENED TO. Not ignored.

alaynar2
12/3/15

This is it...seriously, this is it. I am in love with Zazzle. They have my loyalty for a long time coming.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

59 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Could you privately message us your order information, so that we may be able to further investigate this for you? Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5 days ago
Answer
zazzles1
A: Magnets can take 2-3 days to manufacture, and then depending on your shipping method, it'll take that amount of days to be received. For example, if you choose the Standard shipping method, it can 5-12 business days to be delivered.
5 days ago