Review of Zazzle

Visit us on Zazzle.com
Visit Us

victoriat49
7/14/17

My future Husband and mother in law went out of their way to get beautiful stamps made. They looked and found the perfect ones on Zazzle. the Ship date (with rushed shipping) was 7/11 or 7/12. It said that date until the 7/12 after 2pm (over 5 business days) the status changed to manufacturing (we are making your order). So we called, no answer, no dial tone, my mother in law emailed and got back a sorry. We gave it another day just to see if there was an glitch. around 2pm I went under my mothers account and had a chat session. I was told sorry that they would get it to me as soon as they can and would have my rush fee (that cost $22 I might add) refunded. Well it went from trying my hardest to I cant grantee I would get the stamps in time. I asked about not being notified for the delay and I quote " I'm sorry but we do not have this feature in place yet?" WHAT!! REALLY!!!. Well today was the day I needed my stamps and it still was not shipped. We canceled our order. I am completely un happy with the way this was handled and how un organized this company is. I will not be a returning costumer ever again!!! "BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!"

lynnh73
7/14/17

They "say" my order shipped on June 23rd. 21 days later and I'm still waiting. No tracking information available, no answer when I called them and no email regarding status. I tried to leave a poor review on their site and it wouldn't post.

cindye32
7/13/17

I ordered a personalized pillow as a wedding shower gift. The order took longer to arrive than stated and it is another couple's gift. I now have no gift for the shower, since the gift could not be remade and shipped out in time. Very Disappointed!!!! The customer service rep was nice enough, but not offered a discount or something to make up for big mistake. Will not order from site again. I gave rating of 2 stars because product is very cute.

lorih73
7/13/17

I ordered custom stamps weeks ago and paid for expedited shipping for an invitation. My stamps are STILL not here and I was told (only after I called Zazzle myself) that they "ran out of supplies" and are expecting them in within the next day or so! WTF?! It is so unprofessional for them to run out of supplies when they are the largest custom stamp company in America AND even worse so that nobody told me about my order delay. Now I have my invitations sealed and waiting for the stamps and they have no clue when I should receive them! My RSVP requests ask for a reply by August 9th and at this rate, I don't even know if my guests will receive the invitations before the RSVP is due to be in!

I am beyond upset and disappointed. This has been a horrible experience so far and has turned what should be a fun and exciting time into a worrisome nightmare and a complete mess. If I don't receive my order within the next 4 days so my invitations can be shipped, it will reflect poorly on me as the host to invite my guests without the appropriate amount of time to respond and make plans. If that is the situation I am placed in, I will be sure to let everyone know about these delays caused by Zazzle's inability to maintain and manage supply levels in order to complete orders on time. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

judithc38
7/12/17

Kathy helped me out with a personalized item that
had to be redone ( my error) . She redid the item for me and made me feel so happy with the result. The item was for my coworker who was leaving the company and she aided in expediting my order st no charge.

Wow! I wish more companies were like this. I will be definitely be doing more business with Zazzle and will be telling others of this website!

Thanks Kathy & Zazzle!

janetw90
7/12/17

Ordered 2 weeks ago, I was tracking order, excited about it coming by 11th of July because I needed it for a gift, Imagine my dismay at finding out on July 11th that not only was it NOT delivered, I was informed it was still being made!!! I gave the company to the 14th to get it out to me or I will cancel the order, time will tell.... If the cancellation process isn't timely, I will have nothing good to say about the company except for the fact they offer unique items, unfortunately unique items do me no good if they aren't made and delivered

susieb23
7/12/17

You can design almost anything with zazzle. I've been using them for years; they send me coupons for my birthday and anniversary of my first purchase. :D Some of their products are top quality (wall decals, puzzles, shirts), others not so much (chocolate ended up melted half the time, but it looks like they discontinued that particular product), but their customer satisfaction policy is awesome. If you don't love it, you can get a refund or replacement--not many customization companies will do that. (Also, look at the reviews on each product and you'll get a fair idea of that product's quality.)

I've been using this site for gifts for all my family for years now. Customizing each item makes for great gifts. :) The fact you can also sell your designs (if you want to) through them, is another unexpected perk.

Tip for consumers: Sign up for their emails. They always have some sort of sale going on--usually two. One will be on the site itself, but the other is exclusive to emails. Then you can watch for your favorite products to go on sale. (My favorite: wall decals whenever they're 40% off!) They also occasionally send gift certificates you can use towards any product.

samuelm86
7/11/17

I ordered 3 pillows from Zazzle and made a spelling mistake on one pillow. I called customer service to reorder the correct pillow and Kathy reordered the pillow at no charge to me!! I did not expect that. Excellent service from Zazzle!!!
Sam from Michigan

andys139
7/11/17

Caution! I have had a really bad experience with this company and I am not the only one! Be careful I would advise you find an alternative if you want hassle free service :(

teresal61
7/11/17

I would not do business with a company that advertises one thing then delivers another. Followed by a justification that is at best a distortion of the principle of honest trading.
Doesn't rate a star for their shoddy reasoning.

duanar
7/11/17

Spoke to Kathy, explained my situation with regards to an emailed received about order made last night being on hold. Kathy looked into the matter, spoke to whomever she needed to In her end and brought resolve to the issue confirmation information Id provided was received and correct in their system. A pleasure to speak to.

leannej7
7/11/17

I think Zazzle is terrific from beginning to end. Easy to shop on website. They have anything you could possibly think of. Customizing items is so easy to do. Prices are very reasonable. Shipment of orders have always been in a timely manner. I can't wait until the next time I need a gift for someone. Personalized items always seem to bring a smile to someones face. Thank you.

sallyg35
7/10/17

Although the zazzle website is not tremendously user-friendly, the support people really know their product. In particular we appreciated all of Kathy's expertise and guidance. She made our final invitation into a masterpiece! This has made our zazzle experience sparkle. Excellent customer service!!!

steved142
7/10/17

Ordered shirt for grandchild's birthday. Had not arrived after almost two weeks.
Contacted customer service. They responded quickly, expedited the order and upgraded shipping so item arrived on-time for grandson's birthday. Item was very good quality and would give five stars if I didn't have to contact customer service.
Will use Zazzle again due to quality and prompt service when needed.

heathere32
7/7/17

Recently I ordered something from zazzle and was disappointed with extra costs charged by a broker when UPS delivered the product to me on Canada. After posting here Zazzle's customer service quickly contacted me , looked into my order, and provided me wth three very fair options. They obviously care about customer service and satisfaction. Thank you Zazzle. I am impressed!

hollye12
7/7/17

We tend to be pretty quick to complain if an order is not quite right, and I think that when an order is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT we need to take the time to acknowledge the customer service representative. KATHY at Zazzle helped me with an order I had made unnecessarily complicated because I had been fiddling around with design and had 18 saved designs, which were winding up in my cart. On top of that, I had checked out when really I wasn't finished shopping, and so needed to combine orders so as not to pay double shipping. To mix metaphors, my order was like a tangled ball of yarn, and how Kathy managed to unravel it so effortlessly impressed the heck out of me. Part of what she had to do involved providing clear technical support, and the rest of what she did was improve the visual appeal and appearance of what I had ordered--and then put it all in a single order and made sure my account was not charged twice. Whew! I have never shopped at Zazzle before, but I will be doing so in the future!

shannons95
7/7/17

I've ordered a planning notebook and then ordered save-the-date cards, both personalized and both orders came out perfectly. I have had no issues and have been very happy with my orders. Will definitely be ordering more from them in the future!

kristalt3
7/7/17

I wanted a Zippo lighter with a photo that my husband thought had been lost but the layout was difficult to understand I finally got it after quite some time and I also want to get his name put on it which didn't offer me a color or a place to put it so I called the next day for them to tell me that the name was in black and you could hardly see it and that they put it right in the middle of the picture?? Then they told me they couldn't change it?? Their a company that personalizes, but they couldn't change it?? Won't be going to zazzle again..very disappointing. Now I await my refund...

natashav7
7/7/17

Dealing with this company has been a nightmare. They use the cheapest shipping method available no matter what you pay for. The dates they give you to expect your item is not correct at all. My item came 2 WEEKS LATE! They did nothing for me other than refund my money so they didn't have to deal with the issue. Go through a more reputable company,

aishaa16
7/6/17

Customer service were very helpful, resolved the issue and offered a discount/free shipping which wasn't expected...
Thanks for all the help

maryj313
7/3/17

I have tried to order two small items but the website and customer service couldn't solve my problems. I was told to try a different browser by the chat person and when I called Customer Service they said they couldn't take an order over the phone. I tried to email but nothing happened when I clicked on that link. This is the only website I've had trouble with ordering from, so I think the issues is with Zazzle.

veldac
7/3/17

Teri provided excellent customer service. I ordered action figure buttons for the children at my daughter's daycare which were scheduled to arrive 6:26-6/28 at my place of employment. Her last day at this daycare was 6/30 as we moved and she would start at new daycare on 7/3. Because I had not received shipping notification I decided to call customer service for a status on 6/28. I was told there was a mfg delay by a different agent who stated she would notify another department to ship that evening if possible. I called again on 6/29 when I reached Teri. She was very empathetic and was able to put a expedited rush on the products. She was also prepared to issue a refund if the items did not arrive at my new address (I was scheduled to be off on 6/30 so shipping address needed to change) by 3:00 pm because I would need to shop for some other type of gift for the children. Teri would monitor the shipping progress. Products arrived at my door at 2:00 pm in 6/30. Needless to say I was grateful.

edm521
7/2/17

Couldn't log-in to my account, password reset didn't work, set up a new account with new name, same issue. Got in contact with customer service to reset account, that didn't work.

They cancelled my order twice with no contact because they couldn't verify my payment details. I used different payment details on each occasion just incase.

Complete waste of my time and now we have no gifts for a wedding we are going to in a week.

Don't bother

stephaniec141
7/1/17

I have to take a minute out of my busy day as a business woman to commend Zazzle's Customer Service Department. I have placed several orders over the years and any time I have had an issue, it was addressed promptly and professionally to ensure my ultimate satisfaction. They really go above and beyond to ensure everyone is happy with their service and products. I was most impressed with the help during my last big order (Finbarr and Christina). If only all businesses could be run the way you run yours! I'm placing another order now and hope those higher up see these reviews to acknowledge the great job you're doing. Thank you!

kerryb44
7/1/17

Ordered on 27th May. Items arrived today - 1st July ! When I rang and enquired about my order a couple of weeks ago ( the phone call cost me £3.70 !) I was told the order was dispatched on 14th June - 17 days after I placed the order. Complete amateurs. I will NEVER use this shoddy excuse for a company again.

357 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Typically 24 hours. This is not counting weekends, unfortunately. Can you please message us if you need assistance on an inquiry?

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

I would suggest emailing also. I've never had to wait at all via phone; yet, since you have, try email. Don't despair. They WILL help you.

By Sharon F. on 9/9/15
Helpful answer

You probably will get the most accurate answer by calling Zazzle. I use Zazzle Black, and everything I've ordered (I think I have a 30 page Order History) has always arrived promptly; however, keep in mind that it has to be made before it can ship, so I believe I get a general arrival date - not a guarantee. Again though, it has always been prompt and on the mark as far as the tracking date.

By Sharon F. on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Good luck I haven't heard back from any of my inquiries either

By Response p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

Zazzle is a Print on Demand company. All designs are printed when ordered. You would want to make your customization's to the product, then add it to your cart to place your order.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 7/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi. We are not affiliated with Wedding Walls and it is possible someone has accessed your account without your permission.

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 4/6/15

Hi I think you want this : http://www.zazzle.com/rsvp+cards

By Franck O. on 6/30/15
Helpful answer

I order about 20-40 shirts every 3 months since I use them for my online teaching. The service has always been excellent and I normally get my shirts within 10 days.

By Lazaro D. on 5/26/15
Helpful answer

Hello Alice! We can be reached at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST) Or, you can email us at social@zazzle.com. Thank you, Terri

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 5/24/17
Helpful answer

Hi Ana, Can you please provide us with your order number so we can look into this further and ensure you receive your refund? Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep] on 1/17/17
Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle staff and other customers.

48 Photos for Zazzle