US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

julied86
12/19/16

Ordered Christmas gifts on December 3 and it had a ship date of the 7-13 it is now the 19th and still reads "making" !!! They should be upfront with shipping times!!! I didn't have a lot of money to spend so I thought I would do a sentimental gift instead... So disappointing. I will never shop at Zazzle again.

Update:
I received an email from Zazzle saying they will ship expedited shipping and I will receive a full refund!!! I don't think I will get the items in time for Christmas, however I am satisfied if they actually do refund my money...

kellyb179
12/19/16

Worst company ever!!! I placed an order on 11/29/16 and received an email with an estimated delivery date of 12/5/16 to 12/8/16, which has come and gone. It took customer service 3 days to respond and they don't know when it will be shipped. Needless to say, it's the 19th and they have left me in a bind during Christmas. They still have no idea when my order would be shipped, but offered to expedite shipping for 2-3,day delivery - they should offer overnight delivery at this point. Canceling my order and will NEVER use them again!

marlad9
12/19/16

I wish I had read all these online reviews before I ordered 2 t-shirts for my daughters. I am now 5 days past the expected delivery date and they are still making the shirts?? I ordered them almost 2 weeks ago. I contacted them last week and they said they contacted their production crew (the assumption being made that they would get right on it). Still haven't gotten an update. Will not order again and I will cancel the order if it doesn't come in time for Christmas.

juliel88
12/19/16

I ordered numerous items on November 30, all for Christmas presents with a delivery of December 9-13. I have received some of the items and they are cute. However I ordered 4 custom mugs that I need before Christmas. It is now the 19th and they still show MAKING. I have emailed Zazzle twice with no reply. After waiting 1 hour and 4 minutes I spoke to someone at customer service last week who said he would expedite my delivery. Still no update. They have not even been shipped. Two of these are for my bosses at work and I am going to be so embarrassed that I have nothing for them for Christmas.

sylviau1
12/17/16

Very Satisfied with product.

gaylienw
12/17/16

My first order was unsatisfactory so Zazzle did try to make right by sending me a new key chain. The second key chain has arrived looking exactly like the first one :( The personalization is faint or faded out as though the ink printer is almost out! I am so disappointed as this was a little surprise gift for my sister. Needless to say I will not shop with Zazzle again nor will I recommend them to my friends or family :( P.S their shipping fees are OUTRAGEOUS~ $5.99 for an envelope that would cost a buck!! :(

curtj4
12/17/16

This is my third order from Zazzle... Perfect every time !!!!

katiek44
12/17/16

Unfortunately, I have had the same experience with Zazzle as described in the many other reviews this month. I placed an order December 6, with an estimated arrival of December 13-15. It still does not show it has shipped as of December 17. There is no customer service offered in the evenings or weekends. There was no email to update the incorrect arrival estimate and delay. I have requested a full refund and cancellation of my order.

megm19
12/17/16

Cust svc team should be honest about production delays and just tell customers how long delays will be rather than send some useless email that says they alerted the production team about the inquiry. Useless. I needed my order printed by the 14th and the confirmation showed delivery by the 13. After a phone call and 3 emails with nothing at all happening by the 16th I cancelled the whole order. DON'T HAVE PEOPLE CREATE, ORDER and PAY IF YOU CAN'T DELIVER ON TIME.

loisf14
12/16/16

after my previous complaint this company sent me half of my total order from. 11/28/2016.. They took out of my charge card for the total order but I am missing half of it. I notice on the received order today that their numbers are all mixed up. Their first apology also included a discount they were going to give me but instead I receive half my order and charges for a full order. Missing are ornaments ----received are only the mugs ordered.

Tip for consumers: If you enjoy frustration go for it. Otherwise be cautious.

chindaneem
12/16/16

Ordered since December 3rd. Expected delivery between Dec 8-12. On the 12th of Dec., still did not receive any shipping confirmation. Emailed Zazzle seven times and received the same response every single time that they cannot provide an exact ETA on my purchased order. Last email reply from Zazzle their excuse was the delay issues is due to increased orders from the holiday season.

1. I understand the holidays may be hectic but that is not my concern as a customer. That should not be used as an excuse, especially when the order was purchased since December 3rd.

2. If Zazzle is not able to produce the products in the estimated time frame provided for its customers, that is an issue that needs to addressed with their management and production team.

3, Customers shouldn't have to face delay issues or deal with issues stemming from Zazzle's internal processes.

This is by far the worst online purchase experience I've had. Unbelievable. Customer services is extremely horrible. I will not purchase from this site ever again, nor do I hope anyone have to go through this terrible experience.

sparkelo
12/16/16

Okay so I was very excited to try them out. I ordered three separate things, stickers, some thank you cards blank in the inside and then some invitations to my son's party. It took about 2 weeks to get the items. I figured oh well I'm glad I ordered them ahead of time I opened and everything except for my son's invitations were okay. My son's invitations head noticeable damage to the black it looks like their printer was low on ink or they put it in an envelope that caused friction to wear and tear on the invitation. I sent them pictures that had noticeable damage they said I needed return the product for a refund or so they could send me out a new invitations. HELLO my son's birthday is in a week and if I send them back ill have none!! And will most likely take you another 2 weeks give me the corrected invitations so. No thank you and no I will never use them again for invitations cards or anything.

amandas187
12/16/16

Ordered invites on Dec 6 for my daughter's birthday and it took five days just to get them out and they still aren't here and her birthday is coming up next week. Called customer service 30 minutes before I talked to someone and she basically told me nothing. Said she would call ups and email me. Never did. First time customer and very disapointed. If you're going to run a invite company at least have the invitations here before her birthday. I definitely will not be ordering from here again and will not recommend to anyone!

benila
12/15/16

Our Christmas cards were late. Arrived six day later and they are someone else's cards. Photos of children and also has their address. This is not only disappointing for us having not received our cards, but also a serious safety issue. We ordered our cards from here in the past, but never again. Of course no one has gotten back to us via email to fix the error. We were on the phone for a long time and were disconnected. Very disappointing.

carolek8
12/15/16

I placed an order on Dec 8. I received an E-mail with Tracking information. However, for the last 2 days I have attempted to log into my account in order to obtain tracking status on my purchase but have been unable to do so. I have requested to reset my password (more than once) in the last 2 days but have not received E-mail with instructions to reset (yes, I have checked spam folder). I have tried to use the company's web site to contact them via E-mail but it loops me right back around to log into my account to contact them! I can't get into my account, that is the problem. Right now I am very frustrated and if I could cancel my order I would.

robinv19
12/15/16

I paid a stupid amount of money for a christmas ornament. It took two weeks to get here and it didn't even come with a hanger or ribbon or anything. What a rip off.

jm275
12/14/16

Have used Zazzle in the past and never had a problem...until now. I have two orders and noone can help me with either. I emailed yesterday and today w/o response, called and stayed on hold for over 30 minutes 3 times. Now I'm reading other reviews with similar issues and they too were given false shipping estimates. I ordered gifts on 12/6 and 12/10 for a gift exchange on Sat. Was told 12/14-12/16 for delivery of the first order. Paid EXTRA for expedited shipping on the second order so it, too, would be here 12/13-12/14. Account changed that to 12/15-12/16 with no explanation, but I was charged for upgrading. I need these sweatshirts by 12/17. So sad...and my family will be disappointed with no promised hoodies. So disappointed.

jg95
12/14/16

I placed an order on December 9th for custom family reunion shirts and paid extra for express delivery and was given an estimated delivery date of December 13th. They charged me IN FULL at the time the order was placed. The 13th came and went without any change in status on the website for my order. I emailed customer service and was told that custom orders are not produced until 8 business days after being placed. I asked why, then, was I given a delivery date of December 13th and allowed to pay an additional $75 fee for express delivery. No answer. Do not order from this company if you want any semblance of customer service...30+ minute waits to speak to someone in the phone and even when you get someone they aren't very helpful. Stay away from this company.

georgial20
12/14/16

I'm kind of glad I didn't see some of these reviews before I ordered ornaments from Zazzle because I would have been persuaded not to do so. I ordered three personalized ornaments (one with original photo) and I am very impressed with the quality and fast shipping I received. I'm sorry not everyone has had the same experience. I will definitely use Zazzle in the future.

ashiat
12/14/16

I ordered a baby shower banner on December 5th received an email stating that it would be here by the 13th of December no product from zazzle. Received an email on Dec 11th at 2am stating that my product was mailed out on the 13th of December at 10:36pm. My baby shower is on the 17th of December and I won't have a banner. Thanks Zazzle for messing up my baby shower now I had to cancel it cause I don't have everything I needed to make it one of the best days for me.

Again Thanks Zazzle you are the best for messing things up.

baileyd18
12/13/16

My THIRD time calling this company because of a cancelled order. Keep in mind, your minimum wait time is 25-30 minutes each time and once you speak with the representative, they are less than helpful. My original order was cancelled because of a licensing issue due to a quote I had on an item, so they cancelled THE ENTIRE ORDER. Thanks to that, the other items will not be delivered on time. I was expected to reorder my items and pay for it again without receiving my original refund yet. Obliging, I sent a new order, corrected the order and taking the quotation marks off, which I was told would replenish this order and there wouldn't be any issues. Receiving an email this morning, my second order was cancelled AGAIN. Merry Christmas, folks! With this company your loved ones will never receive a personalized momentum.

benjaminb62
12/13/16

I went to Zazzle site and tried to purchase a $4.45 bumper sticker, paying for it thru Paypal. Problems: 1) They wanted over $10 when shipping included, 2) they would not let me make a purchase without becoming a member, 3) as part of using Paypal, I had to agree that in the future I would charge Zazzle purchases to my VISA card (that I use for Paypal) and not use Paypal - so basically Zazzle would end up with my VISA info immediately after I made the purchase, which is exactly what I did no want, and 4) I could find no contact info on the Zazzle home page to file a complaint. So I did not make the order and I have no plans to use Zazzle in the future.

salinal
12/11/16

I ordered 2 Humpty Dumpty t-shirts for a class play. I paid 14.99$ additional shipping to ensure their delivery. The day after they were suppose to arrive I called to check on shipping. They had not even been shipped. The operator said they were still in production.she apologized refunded my money. Although their were no hassles on the refund. We did not have the much needed t-shirts for the play. Overall-unreliable and I won't purchase again.

christopherp75
12/10/16

Few days ago i tried to order online. Told me name on my card was invalid. Multiple glitches while navigating their website. Today i tried again. After painstakingly navigating the site and multiple time entering and reentering my information and promo codes (some don't work) it said my card was declined insufficient funds. Smh i verified that there was money in my account....but i give up. Never going to waste my time attempting to order anything from this crap company again.

jerryl54
12/10/16

The site worked well for me. My order was promptly shipped and was exactly what I ordered. I was able to find unique products by Tekoro that were creative and reasonably priced.

91 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

92 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
zazzles1
Zazzle S. [Zazzle Rep]
A: Hello Tina,

While significant effort is made to ensure that our content guidelines are followed by all Designers, Zazzle is an open marketplace where users can freely contribute any design as long as it complies with the terms of our User Agreement found at: http://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/user_agreement?CMPN=cs_gen_npz. If you feel that you have encountered a design that does not meet our guidelines, please feel free to use the Report Violation link located beneath the Product ID number on every product page, and our content management team will happily review the design.
1 week, 5 days ago